S-FM 313: Mushroom Kingdom Madness II - Page 3
Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 54 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 53 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #101

Re: S-FM 313: Mushroom Kingdom Madness II

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Even though we're not as strict as many other Mafia communities you should keep yourself relaxed lol.
    I can see why. Playing "serious" here seems like talking to a brick wall. At this rate I might as well just ask the mafia to kill me N1 so I can leave this game formally.

Oh no reading this guy is going to be an inferno.
    Why bother reading him at all though? I simply ignore him entirely.

Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte View Post
    Not yet. It'll come.

Never said it was bad, just that it was prolific

I'm an old timer here. Haven't played FM in a few years. This reliance on meta is new for me.
    Ah, I see. ...wait, if you're an old-timer, then why would you fear the meta-reliance? It's not as if anyone... ...never mind, I suddenly remember your conversation with Renegade.

Has it always been this bad?

2. ISO #102

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Answer in your first post to the game.

Favorite:

2D Mario Game:

3D Mario Game:

Here's mine:

2D: Super Mario World
    3D: Super Mario Sunshine
    Uhhhhhhhhhhh....... no?
    Super Mario 64 quantum physics

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT: I may or may not be changing my meta because you may or may not lynch me D1 every game regardless of my alignment or of how well I objectively perform (excluding meta issues). In other words, may you all be cursed 'til the judgement day comes home or something like that
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #103

Source exactly where and how I am "sticking together" with either goofycat or Zonked out.

Or are you just going to flood the thread with disinformation?

I bet you found evidence I am scum on Rudy Guliani's Russian laptop after he got done fondling himself.
    more irrelevant bullshit filler. you guys are honestly dumb as fuck. game is ruined because scum didnt know understand concept of wifom on day 1. @Toadette you fucked up big time

4. ISO #104

Quote Originally Posted by Zone_Q11 View Post
    I can see why. Playing "serious" here seems like talking to a brick wall. At this rate I might as well just ask the mafia to kill me N1 so I can leave this game formally.

Ah, I see. ...wait, if you're an old-timer, then why would you fear the meta-reliance? It's not as if anyone... ...never mind, I suddenly remember your conversation with Renegade.

are you pretending to not see the post where i called you scum? are you gonna just act dumb? fucking retard lmao DURRTR UGHHHH URRRRR yo u left ur helmet on the short bus bro the driver told me while i was fuckin her ass

5. ISO #105

6. ISO #106

It's the start of D1 so this trollish attitude is to be expected. I haven't played with Bruno but considering his attitude in the rest of the forums I can guess we're in for a ride. Until he dies.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

7. ISO #107

8. ISO #108

9. ISO #109

It's the start of D1 so this trollish attitude is to be expected. I haven't played with Bruno but considering his attitude in the rest of the forums I can guess we're in for a ride. Until he dies.
    oh look scum has softclaimed a plot to kill me

i dont give a fuck. im obviously town. with a quarter of the spam u 3 have produced ive already deduced who the scum are. go fuck yourself dumb retard slut bitch cunt cum whore SHIThead

10. ISO #110

11. ISO #111

12. ISO #112

13. ISO #113

14. ISO #114

15. ISO #115

16. ISO #116

17. ISO #117

I do have to say, this "experience" has made me understand where Seth's attitude came from. Hm... oh well, there's no use in being sad about a stranger's origin.

I'm off to bed now. Tomorrow I'll be mostly unavailable, so have "fun" folks!
    >gets called scum
    >"im off to bed and wont be on tomorrow"

jesus christ youre a stupid cunt

18. ISO #118

I do have to say, this "experience" has made me understand where Seth's attitude came from. Hm... oh well, there's no use in being sad about a stranger's origin.

I'm off to bed now. Tomorrow I'll be mostly unavailable, so have "fun" folks!
    The first line I don't even know what you are talking about.

The second line is weak.

19. ISO #119

I suddenly have memories that aren't necessarily good (or bad) xD

And yes, meta is a bit overused here, but it's a small community where people know eachother
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

20. ISO #120

21. ISO #121

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno View Post
    >gets called scum
    >"im off to bed and wont be on tomorrow"

jesus christ youre a stupid cunt
    please lol.

22. ISO #122

23. ISO #123

zone qq is such obvious scum town is retarded if they dont vote him after they send gyrlander to kill me tonight
    -vote Bruno
    P o l i c y l y n c h ?

24. ISO #124

25. ISO #125

zone qq, gyrlander, and renegade are the only 3 to start attacking me after i started the vote on renegade. you bitches need to learn the game. u aint ballers. u fluffers. queers.

The second line is weak.
    This is distancing already. 2 hours in and the entire scum team has been practically completely destroyed

26. ISO #126

27. ISO #127

28. ISO #128

The second line is weak.
    Bruno reminds me of Seth (Dark Magician), but then without any profanity restraints.

As for the second line: Meh. I'd rather be weak than lose my sanity from this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I suddenly have memories that aren't necessarily good (or bad) xD

And yes, meta is a bit overused here, but it's a small community where people know eachother
    Hey. If you remember the bad stuff, can you do me a favor and kill me if you are mafia? I am not exactly fond of this site, and I kinda regret taking Seth's offer to play here.

29. ISO #129

30. ISO #130

31. ISO #131

Bruno reminds me of Seth (Dark Magician), but then without any profanity restraints.

As for the second line: Meh. I'd rather be weak than lose my sanity from this game.

Hey. If you remember the bad stuff, can you do me a favor and kill me if you are mafia? I am not exactly fond of this site, and I kinda regret taking Seth's offer to play here.
    look at this stupid bitch still pretending he didnt see me call him scum

32. ISO #132

33. ISO #133

34. ISO #134

Extremely weak answer. How many times will you use that excuse?

Hopefully this is the first and last time.
    -vote FrostByte

I am not buying this answer. It seems too coincidental that you are "mistaking" someone from a whole other game in a whole other forum. Especially when this one has just begun.
    u both realize how quickly frostbyte corrected himself, right? if he posted the correction much later, i'd see it as scummy because by then town would've already discussed his quote.

in conclusion, bad read by ren and bad VOTE by zone. inb4 either of these players start saying i'm on a scum team w frost.

35. ISO #135

I predict an insane amount of shitposting and it's host's fault
    You mean it's THANKS to host. You love shitposting, don't lie
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I like this guy. Not afraid to vote soon. Mafia tends to be afraid of voting soon as to bring attention to them selfs. Town points.
    Let me think about it
    no
    placing a vote during RVS is not AI, it's what you do with the reactions that is.

36. ISO #136

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    u both realize how quickly frostbyte corrected himself, right? if he posted the correction much later, i'd see it as scummy because by then town would've already discussed his quote.

in conclusion, bad read by ren and bad VOTE by zone. inb4 either of these players start saying i'm on a scum team w frost.
    didnt i already say renegade and zone qq were scum, you fucking moron

37. ISO #137

38. ISO #138

39. ISO #139

Yup CMON ZONE and GYR vote Burno here he is clearly the TOP THREAT to our team.
    I mean... sure. Why not. It doesn't seem like this game will get anywhere anyway.

...I kinda regret understanding what FrostByte meant by "Using logic will get you 100% lynched," but apparently that really is the case in this site.

-vote Bruno

40. ISO #140

41. ISO #141

You are correct about one part: I am lazy. I don't know whether I am right or wrong, nor do I care.

I am curious why you used "entitled" though. That word is so rare to me that I had to google what it means in the first place.
    It seems like this place is a good place for toxicity, and if I'm right, then I am going to enjoy my time here alright.
    damn right it is

42. ISO #142

Can you do me a favor and talk to an absolutely reasonable person (Me!!!) in a reasonable manner?

Do you think what Bruno does is alignment indicative at all, or are you just jumping around?

43. ISO #143

44. ISO #144

45. ISO #145

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post

this, plus, again, they could actually verify it as being legitimate
    FMX: fm Kevinpowers - Citizen (WIN)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I will go ahead and fuck this cat
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Heavy Handed View Post
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

46. ISO #146

Good Lord, this game is the most chaotic and weird we've had in a long, long time lol. AND IT GIVES INFO MWHaHAH

47. ISO #147

I mean... sure. Why not. It doesn't seem like this game will get anywhere anyway.

...I kinda regret understanding what FrostByte meant by "Using logic will get you 100% lynched," but apparently that really is the case in this site.

-vote Bruno
    what logic did rene, frost or you use so far besides dissing the "meta" reads?

48. ISO #148

49. ISO #149

this, plus, again, they could actually verify it as being legitimate
    I'm really not interested in verifying your goofy claim about playing other games and getting confused. The burden is not on me to verify a goofy claim, the burden is on you not to make it.

50. ISO #150