User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: Post some music you like :)

Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow: sc2mafia embraces the wild west, except for when I say so

hmmmmmm
    sounds like favoritism. i dont think this dude is fit to be a red. giving infractions for circle jerk. look at that join date. has no idea how this site works. makes me sick.

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    @Voss when does arsonist get unbanned I want these two to have an arranged marriage
    lets have a chat on discord in front of everyone so i can roast the fuck outta u and u cant pretend 2 not see it. i wanna hear u cry lil boy

30. ISO #30

31. ISO #31

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno View Post
    lets have a chat on discord in front of everyone so i can roast the fuck outta u and u cant pretend 2 not see it. i wanna hear u cry lil boy
    Would you marry a communism supporter from moscow
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

32. ISO #32

33. ISO #33

Discord isn't off limits either btw, you can get infracted/punished for shit you say there too

Unless the people moderating are your friends, then they don't care

I think that's how it works
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

34. ISO #34

35. ISO #35

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Discord isn't off limits either btw, you can get infracted/punished for shit you say there too

Unless the people moderating are your friends, then they don't care

I think that's how it works
    oh so it works the same as on the website. if you are friends with mods, like the dynamic between @Stealthbomber16 and @Marshmallow Marshall , you don't get in trouble. i see

thats okay tho i wouldnt mind a voice chat rumble

36. ISO #36

37. ISO #37

38. ISO #38

39. ISO #39

40. ISO #40

41. ISO #41

42. ISO #42

43. ISO #43

@Stealthbomber16

whats ur address

i will take a week off work and drive to meet you anywhere within continental us/canada so we can settle this once and for all like men
    I think you will immediately lose this because all that would be required is to set the location somewhere very silly.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

44. ISO #44

45. ISO #45

46. ISO #46

FATHER 👨👴 I 👥 CANNOT 🚫 CLICK 👁 THE BOOK 📖 I 👁 CAN'T ❌💨 CLICK 👅 THE BOOK 📖, FATHER 👨 DAD 👨 DAD 👨🏻 THIS BOOK 📙📚 IS ANCIENT 🗿🎼 TECHNOLOGY 💡 THAT IS BEYOND 👉 MY MIND 🧠😤, AS I 👁 HAVE BEEN TAINTED 😷 BY TOUCHPAD TECHNOLOGY 💡 FATHER 👨 THE BOOK 📕📚 IS ANALOG AND THE DEVICES 📱 I 👁 AM ACCUSTOMED TO OPERATING 🤖 ARE DIGITAL 🔢 AND THUS 😂 CLICKING THE BOOK 📖 YIELDS ⚠ UNSATISFACTORY 😢 RESULTS 💹 WHEN 🍑 COMPARED 😡✊🔏 TO THE DIGITAL 🚫 DEVICES 📱 THAT HAVE BECOME 😌 COMMONPLACR AFTER 👀 THE TURN 🔄 OF THE CENTURY 👴 FATHER 👨 PLEASE 🙏🏾 INSTRUCT ⚠ ME ON 🔛 HOW TO OPERATE 🔪⚔ THE BOOK 👈🤡📖 WITH YOUR 👉 SUPERIOR 🎰 MIND 🧠 YOU 👈 WERE BORN 👶 IN THE LATE 💤 1970S 👩*🎤 AND THUS 😂 YOUR 👉 REALM 👽 OF KNOWLEDGE 📃📚📔 WOULD MOST LIKELY 😠 ENCOMPASS 🎯 THE HANDLING 😲 AND OPERATION 🔪⚔ OF THIS ANCIENT 📜 TOME 😐 FATHER 📅👨🏼 I 👁 CANNOT 🚫 CLICK 💜 THE BOOK 📖

47. ISO #47

continental us/canada. i will drive. its time to finish this like MEN
    If that shit happens lmk we can roadtrip and split the gas money
    FMX: fm Kevinpowers - Citizen (WIN)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I will go ahead and fuck this cat
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Heavy Handed View Post
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

48. ISO #48

Quote Originally Posted by Plotato View Post
    FATHER  I  CANNOT  CLICK  THE BOOK  I  CAN'T ❌ CLICK  THE BOOK , FATHER  DAD  DAD  THIS BOOK  IS ANCIENT  TECHNOLOGY  THAT IS BEYOND  MY MIND 易, AS I  HAVE BEEN TAINTED  BY TOUCHPAD TECHNOLOGY  FATHER  THE BOOK  IS ANALOG AND THE DEVICES  I  AM ACCUSTOMED TO OPERATING 烙 ARE DIGITAL  AND THUS  CLICKING THE BOOK  YIELDS ⚠ UNSATISFACTORY  RESULTS  WHEN  COMPARED ✊ TO THE DIGITAL  DEVICES  THAT HAVE BECOME  COMMONPLACR AFTER  THE TURN  OF THE CENTURY  FATHER  PLEASE  INSTRUCT ⚠ ME ON  HOW TO OPERATE ⚔ THE BOOK 嵐 WITH YOUR  SUPERIOR  MIND 易 YOU  WERE BORN  IN THE LATE  1970S * AND THUS  YOUR  REALM  OF KNOWLEDGE  WOULD MOST LIKELY  ENCOMPASS  THE HANDLING  AND OPERATION ⚔ OF THIS ANCIENT  TOME  FATHER  I  CANNOT  CLICK  THE BOOK 
    what the fuck is wrong with you
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

49. ISO #49

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I'm more Alpha than Bruno since I, Jack. That is super. Has the ability to lift cars.
    IS THIS SOME KIND OF FUCKING GAME TO YOU?

50. ISO #50

@Stealthbomber16

i know youre browsing the thread. don't be a little girl.

irl cage fight. me and u. lets settle the bad blood once and for all. no marshmallow marshall to fight ur battle for u. just mono e mono. what do u say
    He's avoiding this shit like the plague. Probably telling himself "I'm the bigger man, I'm gonna walk away from this internet argument" lol