S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror - Page 12
Register

User Tag List

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast
  1. ISO #551

Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    I don't usually scumread you because i'm the guy that gets scumread like you lmao.
    Yes. And that "reads" is totaly trash. But sometimes, just statistically, this randomly works (if lynch you every time, sometimes you will realy be scum). And they will instantly forgot every dumb misslynch on you before and say "see, reading are almost 100% accurate".

Dory fish playing mafia. I like it.
    I agree with plan C.

Even if game is already over, I am still agree, why not?

2. ISO #552

Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    Yes. And that "reads" is totaly trash. But sometimes, just statistically, this randomly works (if lynch you every time, sometimes you will realy be scum). And they will instantly forgot every dumb misslynch on you before and say "see, reading are almost 100% accurate".

Dory fish playing mafia. I like it.
    Not really, and here's why

I've played a few games where I've been shot D1 for nearly no reason, to the point where some du-smart person decided to prank me and get a train on for saying "interesting" in an anon game.

After enough mislynches from town people tend to doubt their gut feeling on you because of how wrong they were in the past.

3. ISO #553

Not really, and here's why

I've played a few games where I've been shot D1 for nearly no reason, to the point where some du-smart person decided to prank me and get a train on for saying "interesting" in an anon game.

After enough mislynches from town people tend to doubt their gut feeling on you because of how wrong they were in the past.
    And that doubt in their gut prevents you from dying and as such gives you time to carry the town/ the scum team you are on.

4. ISO #554

Typically there is no real reason to skip which is why the skip=scum meta typically happens. Skipping is only viable if town mechanically is better off with more information the next day than if they were to lynch and shoot in the dark.
    And this game is that kind, as I explained. Only way scum can kill someone (except useless exorcist, who provides no info at all for town and his ability is trash, because demons will kill him before this abiliby will realy be needed) is misslynch. Best day to misslynch is d1. That's why I skip. "skip = scum" meta is trash even because you know that every bonobo thinks this way and will vote you after you skip. So if you are scum, you will not skip, because bonobos 100% sure that "skip = scum".
    I agree with plan C.

5. ISO #555

Best day to misslynch is d1. That's why I skip. "skip = scum" meta is trash even because you know that every bonobo thinks this way and will vote you after you skip. So if you are scum, you will not skip, because bonobos 100% sure that "skip = scum".
    I felt the same way until someone pointed out that exorcist doesn't know if they did their job properly and nobody can discuss night feedback. Town also can't kill. Skipping in this setup only serves to give scum a chance to hunt for exorcist. Town has to lynch if town wants to win.

Logically, telling people to skip is was a scummy move.
    FMX: fm Kevinpowers - Citizen (WIN)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I will go ahead and fuck this cat
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Heavy Handed View Post
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

6. ISO #556

Lol, no. They were wrong about me in the past in EVERY game before. Because they cannot read me this stupid way. I have different mentality. I don't say it's better or worse, just different. They cannot understand it same as I cannot understand that ego shit and other popular things here, which I never using in my common life. I think, this is the key thing to understand the problem. "Different mentality = lynch him". Maybe in russian game, which played very agressive and much more rational, with total explaination of your conclusions, every player here will be lynched d1. For example, acting like DM, just saying something without reasoning, or reasoning like "trust me" and "it's bad", is simple way to suicide. You have no reasoning, so better to lynch you, because town don't need unreasonable players anyways. Playing like jester is way to die too, because there is no jesters in role pool here, so if you are trolling like Mike, town don't need you. Saying shit like "thunderdome between me and X" you will be just instantly lynched, and exception can be only one: you did something useful for town before. And anyways you will have to explain why you pushing town for this shit.

But all of this just doesn't work here. You can say unreasonable shit, and ppl following you. You can troll, and they will "read" you as town for that. And so on. Just a different mentality. And this mentality trying to destroy everyting different. That's all.
    I agree with plan C.

7. ISO #557

Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte View Post
    Logically, telling people to skip was a scummy move.
    Not scummy enough to vote for imo because it was probably an honest mistake

also not being able to edit makes my OCD go fucking bonkers.
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

8. ISO #558

Lol, no. They were wrong about me in the past in EVERY game before. Because they cannot read me this stupid way. I have different mentality. I don't say it's better or worse, just different. They cannot understand it same as I cannot understand that ego shit and other popular things here, which I never using in my common life. I think, this is the key thing to understand the problem. "Different mentality = lynch him". Maybe in russian game, which played very agressive and much more rational, with total explaination of your conclusions, every player here will be lynched d1. For example, acting like DM, just saying something without reasoning, or reasoning like "trust me" and "it's bad", is simple way to suicide. You have no reasoning, so better to lynch you, because town don't need unreasonable players anyways. Playing like jester is way to die too, because there is no jesters in role pool here, so if you are trolling like Mike, town don't need you. Saying shit like "thunderdome between me and X" you will be just instantly lynched, and exception can be only one: you did something useful for town before. And anyways you will have to explain why you pushing town for this shit.

But all of this just doesn't work here. You can say unreasonable shit, and ppl following you. You can troll, and they will "read" you as town for that. And so on. Just a different mentality. And this mentality trying to destroy everyting different. That's all.

That actually sounds like fun. But wouldn't everyone be afraid to talk at all for fear of being wrong and getting lynched?

9. ISO #559

I WISH MORE PEOPLE WERE FUCKING ACTIVE. I LIKE ZEDUS BUT I WANNA TALK TO OTHER PEOPLE, TOO

10. ISO #560

I felt the same way until someone pointed out that exorcist doesn't know if they did their job properly and nobody can discuss night feedback. Town also can't kill. Skipping in this setup only serves to give scum a chance to hunt for exorcist. Town has to lynch if town wants to win.

Well, even if scum will lynch exorcist, that gives low value for them. 1 kill, and it's 6v2 anyways. How can you kill someone else? Only by misslynch. And exorcist is realy useless role. He provides no info at all. He doesn't know was his action succesful or not. Chance that he will lucky with his target is low, also there is no reasons for demons to blackmail, better try to kill. For example, now we have 3 more-likely-town players (and all of them with dumb logic, lol). As demon, you will check them one by one, because if one of them is exorcist, you will get chance to win, because 1v2 is win for demon, but 1v3 is not. So exorcist is totally useless for next 2 days (not 3, because smart demon already checked one of them).
    I agree with plan C.

11. ISO #561

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    No why?
    I WISH MORE PEOPLE WERE FUCKING ACTIVE. I LIKE ZEDUS BUT I WANNA TALK TO OTHER PEOPLE, TOO
    Honestly I am not going to parse or respond to those long winded arguments about meta or whether reads exist. If you have a problem with me vote me or do whatever.

Its basically non-game related content as far as I'm concerned
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

12. ISO #562

13. ISO #563

14. ISO #564

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Or is it 1v7 idk either way fuck em
    It's 1v7 and there is 3 ppl lynched demon n1. They are more likely town. Also all of them have "read" me as scum. "Reading" is almost 100% accurate, so just vote me, it's easy win.
    I agree with plan C.

15. ISO #565

It's 1v7 and there is 3 ppl lynched demon n1. They are more likely town. Also all of them have "read" me as scum. "Reading" is almost 100% accurate, so just vote me, it's easy win.
    and you're obviously completely okay with dying.

which whether or not you'd like it makes you less of a priority.

Also I need to stop using interjections because you are russian and its probably hard to read.

16. ISO #566

17. ISO #567

18. ISO #568

and you're obviously completely okay with dying.
    Yes. Our almost 100% accurate readers will not learn something from that anyways, but using reasoning with them is impossible, they stacked in their own cages there "skip = scum" and other bullshit. I see no way to broke that cages.
    I agree with plan C.

19. ISO #569

20. ISO #570

I just want to die and flip town into the face of that overconfindent "pro" DM, who have no reasoning at all in every game.
    nono i get that.

but there's the alternative route where you explain to them why you're town.

21. ISO #571

nono i get that.

but there's the alternative route where you explain to them why you're town.
    I already explained. No, I am scum, because DM is almost 100% accurate, and also I voted skip d1, only scum will do that, you know.
    I agree with plan C.

22. ISO #572

23. ISO #573

you're scum;; as in the demon?
    what? "as in the demon"? what do you mean?

I am scum, because DM said that and he is almost 100% accurate in his unreasonalbe randoming. Just vote me and end this.
    I agree with plan C.

24. ISO #574

I am scum, because DM said that and he is almost 100% accurate in his unreasonalbe randoming. Just vote me and end this.
    I think it's realy good and powerful reason to lynch me. Reading cult is always right, no misslynches, town wins every game at this forum.
    I agree with plan C.

25. ISO #575

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    No why?

DM ain't accurate for shit.

Dude is literally (his own words) low effort posting
    So stop pretending some imaginary pressure from him

26. ISO #576

27. ISO #577

28. ISO #578

Just a PSA - Zedus is L-1 currently. Next vote will be hammer.

assuming the vote count is right

29. ISO #579

30. ISO #580

31. ISO #581

DM ain't accurate for shit.
    He said he is almost 100% accurate.

Dude is literally (his own words) low effort posting
    My high effort posting was above. Noone needs it. Reading cult need readings, based on shit.

And yeah
    I'm voting you but I really don't even think you're scum. I just don't see you giving anyone an alternative
    i did, you just haven't read what I told and explained above.
    Sure I am not scum, but who cares? Explainations not needed there. Strategies too. Logic too. Only "socila.." how does that bullshit called? I forgot.

All my input into this game you can find, reading my posts before. Noone reading that anyway. Next game I will just say some random shit with "trust me" at the end, this works here better then any logical conclusions.
    I agree with plan C.

32. ISO #582

33. ISO #583

Yo wanna hammer him for us?
    Not really tbh
    I want input from more people

34. ISO #584

35. ISO #585

It's plurality

You guys are posting with less effort than me in the mod.
    Can you read? At all?

36. ISO #586

37. ISO #587

38. ISO #588

39. ISO #589

40. ISO #590

41. ISO #591

42. ISO #592

43. ISO #593

44. ISO #594

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    I know you won’t.
    If Zedus is Town though he can stop his little temper tantrum and vote Frost with you.
    To be honest, better vote you, but that will be anti-town.
    I agree with plan C.

45. ISO #595

Skipping gives scum a shot to hit Exorcist AND a free blackmail, so skipping is somehow A N T I T O W N
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

46. ISO #596

I know you won’t.
    If Zedus is Town though he can stop his little temper tantrum and vote Frost with you.
    Exactly.
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

47. ISO #597

The more I'm thinking about D1, the more I believe Frinckles is involved in the scum team. Like for real, you just have to look the last 30 min of D1. He is pushing for a redirect. But at the same time some Zedus post are really pro scum and some look townie soo uuuh.

48. ISO #598

Right now I'm only believing DM, Martin and a bit Varcron.
    Others are looking either a bit susp or af

49. ISO #599

50. ISO #600

Not a good look for Frost/Gyrlander.
    Why does that quote have to deal with Grylander?

And what makes you think its spew rather than anti-spew by Marshmallow Marshall?

Honestly I think Frost's tone was good enough that MM just preferred to not contest it. Scum do have some wiggle room, as they don't need to kill/eliminate all the town in the game.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"