S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror - Page 11
Register

User Tag List

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 550 of 774
  1. #501

  2. #502

    Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    As I'm seeing the game, the scum should be between Zedus/Frinckles and Frost/Gyrlander in this particular order.
    There is no any reasoning on me to be scum in this game. Your reasoning, and especially DM's reasoning is nonsence.
    Maybe you wanna bet $100? DM scared of that, because he knows the real value of his "100% readings".
    I agree with plan C.

    Even if game is already over, I am still agree, why not?

  3. #503

    Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    There is no any reasoning on me to be scum in this game. Your reasoning, and especially DM's reasoning is nonsence.
    Maybe you wanna bet $100? DM scared of that, because he knows the real value of his "100% readings".
    I mean I'm not quite a good gambling fan still.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies

    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history

  4. #504

    Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    Realy suspicious persons are

    1. Frinckles. Too agressive for common Frinckles and too inattentive. Scum plays need no so much attention then town plays, because scum need not to find scums.
    2. Mike. Usual anti-town troll, every his action d1 was scummy, including his quick vote with Frinckles. But the problem is that he is always plays as anti-town troll or jester, even if he is town.
    3. Gyrlander. Well, just too shady and low game presence. Good strat for scum. The problem is that he was ingame in last hours of d1, so he had chance to vote MM after he understood that MM dies anyway, so he will clean himself from suspect... That action will be suspicious from Frinckles/Mike, but not from him.

    Also if scum will REALLY vote his ally (that's realy risky and looks like more then fantastic then real, but we cannot exclude that), then it's most likely DM. He pretending to be "pro" with 100% readings, but he can't see the difference between Martin and Mike? It's impossible. But I don't think scum is realy voted his ally, DM just overconfident, that's all. That kind of persons better just stop trying to lead town for town's glory.

    To be honest, 3 voters on MM can just lynch everyone else in any order to end this game.
    I agree with plan C.

    Even if game is already over, I am still agree, why not?

  5. #505

  6. #506

  7. #507

  8. #508

  9. #509

  10. #510

  11. #511

    Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    No. Terrible way of finding scum is "he voted skip so he is scum" and other dumb reasoning.


    For example, in my first game. Then I said that scum will join bonobo train on me, and town must just lynch last voters on me (and I was right).
    Also one game I was in scum team, so I needn't do that, and one more game was logicaly and mechanicaly solved with my huge input in it (but bonobos anyway lynched me, because bonobos is bonobos)
    I was wrong only in 1 game of 4, then we played 1-day mafia. Because mafia used high-risk-high-reward strat.



    Wrong.




    Who cares about "busy life"? I mean even if someone will totally play as scum for 3 days and then replaced, everyone here will just forget that then new player come for his place. That's stupid.


    Wrong. I explained a lot why he is most scummy person here before his ragequit. This is just one more point into his pool. Read above. But, to be honest, he playing like scum in every game, so we don't need him anyway.


    Wow. I never used word "scumbuddies" in any game! Does that mean I am scum in every game? Don't you feel that you said nonsence?
    That's what I say about the ways you all "reading" here.
    He votes skip = scum.
    He don't say "scumbuddies" = scum.

    Am I only one who laugh on this?



    Well, I don't care realy. Most of you will never try to look at this game for another side and continue this terible "readings" based on total shit, that does not mean anything. There is no way to talk with you about strategy, about predicting scum actions and so on. Your way is "oh, he doesn't say "hello", he is scum".

    I believe that 3 votes on MM comes from town players. So I will join any vote from their side. Even unreasonable. Reasoning is far away from this game anyways.

    Reasoning that I am scum, based on that I vote skip then I can vote Gyrlander with Frinckles and said "I like Frinckles (that's true) so I will join him" is terrible irrational bullshit. But even if you lynch me you will not draw conclusions for the future. Unfortunately, you all stuck in your common playstyle forever, even then it doesn't work at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    Really?

    That's terrible...

    Martin, you are better leader today, tell us your reasoning to vote someone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    @MartinGG99 , who you think is demon here? Tell me, I will vote him and go to sleep.
    Hold up,

    You make a biiiiigggg post disagreeing with my posts on various things and yet you would rather sheep me and not trust yourself?

    Weren't you, like, disagreeing with many players here?

    You sheeping anyone here doesn't make sense to me here. Yeah, sure, I helped eliminate Marshmallow Marshall. But you really think everyone who votes MM is 100% town, and not only that, but out of all the 3 players you could trust or sheep from that, you choose me?

    -vote Zedus
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

  12. #512

  13. #513

    Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Hold up,

    You make a biiiiigggg post disagreeing with my posts on various things and yet you would rather sheep me and not trust yourself?

    Weren't you, like, disagreeing with many players here?

    You sheeping anyone here doesn't make sense to me here. Yeah, sure, I helped eliminate Marshmallow Marshall. But you really think everyone who votes MM is 100% town, and not only that, but out of all the 3 players you could trust or sheep from that, you choose me?

    -vote Zedus
    Well, looks like you all need like 1000 lessons for change something in your minds and accept that your way of "reading" and reasoning is totally wrong.

    -vote Zedus
    I agree with plan C.

    Even if game is already over, I am still agree, why not?

  14. #514

    Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    $1 Mafia
    I think MU once experimented with something called Bounty Mafia.

    Where all towns had a hidden value that the mafia knew.

    And mafia only won if they collected X value (I think it was 30 points or something)

    And if a mafia were eliminated, they lost like X number of points or something, and if they lost enough points they just lose anyways even if they had a member alive or something.

    I can't recall much, I didn't look into it a whole lot.

    https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums...7-Bounty-Mafia

    There's the link to that game.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

  15. #515

    Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    I think MU once experimented with something called Bounty Mafia.

    Where all towns had a hidden value that the mafia knew.

    And mafia only won if they collected X value (I think it was 30 points or something)

    And if a mafia were eliminated, they lost like X number of points or something, and if they lost enough points they just lose anyways even if they had a member alive or something.

    I can't recall much, I didn't look into it a whole lot.

    https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums...7-Bounty-Mafia

    There's the link to that game.
    They actually might've done a monetary-like game but idk about that since they're against gambling in the discord unless you're betting your avatar control or something for like a week or month.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

  16. #516

  17. #517

    Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    They actually might've done a monetary-like game but idk about that since they're against gambling in the discord unless you're betting your avatar control or something for like a week or month.
    Yeah I think using actual money would be a bit of a danger zone logistically and legally. Sounds fun to me though.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

  18. #518

  19. #519

  20. #520

    Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    Because like the only alternative to it being Gyrlander would be a bus fmpov. With a day chat scum could pull that off, but why the fuck would you do that D1 with plenty of viable lynch targets?

    And since MM wasn't even online I doubt it was. Only 3 people were really around for EOD and scum would probably want to SEE their bus happen successfully.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

  21. #521

    Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    There is no reasons for scums to blackmail someone in early game, as I explained before.
    As I said, first one blackmailed-like will be fake.

    But DM changed nothing in his posts, he just saying random unreasonable things as always. Like "X is scum, trust me". No changes.

    Maybe I will start listen for DM some day, if he start to explain his position. But looks like he don't know what "explaining" is.
    I'm not so sure about that. Blackmailing can be a subtle, fine art in FM. You're thinking about a hammer but it can really be used like a scalpel.

    Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    So basically this seems very forced (and so are the following posts).
    I would say the first action given in blackmail was to say FrostByte is town, the second one was most likely a vote/push on Martin.
    Now all of this would depend on the last scum IQ / braining.
    But like 3 people said I looked town. You can't blackmail 3 people in one day.

    I'd probably blackmail Zedus and tell him to act more like an ass to get him lynched lol
    FMX: fm Kevinpowers - Citizen (WIN)
    READ THIS THREAD RIGHT NAO

  22. #522

    Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    The only reason to blackmail and not try to hit the person that could kill you is like maximum wifom. And even then, it's nothing more than a flashy thing to do in an otherwise near impossible to win game.

    I kind of admire that, if its the case.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

  23. #523

    Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    Realy suspicious persons are

    1. Frinckles. Too agressive for common Frinckles and too inattentive. Scum plays need no so much attention then town plays, because scum need not to find scums.
    2. Mike. Usual anti-town troll, every his action d1 was scummy, including his quick vote with Frinckles. But the problem is that he is always plays as anti-town troll or jester, even if he is town.
    3. Gyrlander. Well, just too shady and low game presence. Good strat for scum. The problem is that he was ingame in last hours of d1, so he had chance to vote MM after he understood that MM dies anyway, so he will clean himself from suspect... That action will be suspicious from Frinckles/Mike, but not from him.

    Also if scum will REALLY vote his ally (that's realy risky and looks like more then fantastic then real, but we cannot exclude that), then it's most likely DM. He pretending to be "pro" with 100% readings, but he can't see the difference between Martin and Mike? It's impossible. But I don't think scum is realy voted his ally, DM just overconfident, that's all. That kind of persons better just stop trying to lead town for town's glory.

    To be honest, 3 voters on MM can just lynch everyone else in any order to end this game.
    He's using a confident attitude to potentially prank people into a trap/bait if he is town or a mislynch if he is scum.

    Oh don't worry you'll see the difference between Martin and Mike/me pretty quickly.

    Frinckles playing town is pretty aggro, I can agree with that compared to his scum games (however he has adapted some so be careful on making him town because of that)

    I'm way behind in this game and apologies for not getting reads out, however I will make an attempt to get them out in the next few hours once I finish reading and do other stuff.

  24. #524

    Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte View Post
    I'm not so sure about that. Blackmailing can be a subtle, fine art in FM. You're thinking about a hammer but it can really be used like a scalpel.



    But like 3 people said I looked town. You can't blackmail 3 people in one day.

    I'd probably blackmail Zedus and tell him to act more like an ass to get him lynched lol
    I am going to make a point to look for any out of character stuff from Zedus to see if this is a scum breadcrumb or not.

  25. #525

    Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    His scum ally is down d1. So that's the kind of surrender.
    "His scum ally is down" literally most frustrated town's I've seen have subbed out, been mislynched, then people say "omg why did we lynch him when he was town he acted so scummy subbing out"

    [QUOTE=Dark Magician]I think last Scum is either Grylander or Zedus.
    But if the Host made Grylander scum they are game thrower because the deal is you make me scum instead of Grylander.[/QUOTE[

    A few pages later you said that it was a toss between Martin and Zedus, make up your mind because to me you look alot like you're flopping to get a lynch.

    [QUOTE=Dark Magician]But if the Host made Grylander scum they are game thrower because the deal is you make me scum instead of Grylander.[QUOTE]

    Tell me what this means because this does not look good for you DM

  26. #526

    Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    "His scum ally is down" literally most frustrated town's I've seen have subbed out, been mislynched, then people say "omg why did we lynch him when he was town he acted so scummy subbing out"

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician
    I think last Scum is either Grylander or Zedus.
    But if the Host made Grylander scum they are game thrower because the deal is you make me scum instead of Grylander.
    A few pages later you said that it was a toss between Martin and Zedus, make up your mind because to me you look alot like you're flopping to get a lynch.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician
    But if the Host made Grylander scum they are game thrower because the deal is you make me scum instead of Grylander.
    Tell me what this means because this does not look good for you DM
    like GOOFY

  27. #527

  28. #528

    Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    There is no any reasoning on me to be scum in this game. Your reasoning, and especially DM's reasoning is nonsence.
    Maybe you wanna bet $100? DM scared of that, because he knows the real value of his "100% readings".
    I've seen a trend in posts from Zedus and a few others over the past few pages

    What's with all the aggro? Are you people offended by eachother existing or something?

  29. #529

    Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    I've seen a trend in posts from Zedus and a few others over the past few pages

    What's with all the aggro? Are you people offended by eachother existing or something?
    I think its more likely that we have competitive players and not as many restrictions as on other websites.

    Its a lot of fun but sometimes people are mean D;
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

  30. #530

  31. #531

    Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    I am going to make a point to look for any out of character stuff from Zedus to see if this is a scum breadcrumb or not.
    Don't waste your time, bonobos will lynch me in any case as always. There is no cure for them. I am town, but if suicide is possible, I prefer to do that to show again for this "100% accurate readings" how trash are they.
    I agree with plan C.

    Even if game is already over, I am still agree, why not?

  32. #532

  33. #533

  34. #534

  35. #535

    Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    My role is useless anyway ;)
    The problem of this community that after this unreasonable misslynch noone of them will learn even a bit.
    Zedus why are you so defeatist? You realize 1/2 scum is dead right?

    The only people who know your role is you and Oberon. If youre town find the bad guy and stop complaining.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

  36. #536

  37. #537

    Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    if suicide is possible, I prefer to do that to show again for this "100% accurate readings" how trash are they.
    It's not gonna work lol people don't care, they wanna act on their feelings. It's just how we're all built.

    You've been doing some reading, too tbh. You haven't been "100% facts and logic"

    Seems like a good balance between reading and logic is probably the way to go. Intuition exists for a reason but shouldn't be followed all the time.
    FMX: fm Kevinpowers - Citizen (WIN)
    READ THIS THREAD RIGHT NAO

  38. #538

  39. #539

    Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte View Post
    It's not gonna work lol people don't care, they wanna act on their feelings. It's just how we're all built.

    You've been doing some reading, too tbh. You haven't been "100% facts and logic"

    Seems like a good balance between reading and logic is probably the way to go. Intuition exists for a reason but shouldn't be followed all the time.
    Having said all this, I do respect your logical approach. I think it's useful to have.
    FMX: fm Kevinpowers - Citizen (WIN)
    READ THIS THREAD RIGHT NAO

  40. #540

    Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Zedus why are you so defeatist? You realize 1/2 scum is dead right?

    The only people who know your role is you and Oberon. If youre town find the bad guy and stop complaining.
    Defeat? I already won, even if bonobolynched. Town cannot lose at this point.
    I agree with plan C.

    Even if game is already over, I am still agree, why not?

  41. #541

    Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    If youre town find the bad guy and stop complaining.
    Our "towncore" with their bullshit "almost 100%" reading almost found bad guy, lol. It's me. DM is pro, trust him.
    I agree with plan C.

    Even if game is already over, I am still agree, why not?

  42. #542

    Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    Our "towncore" with their bullshit "almost 100%" reading almost found bad guy, lol. It's me. DM is pro, trust him.
    I think DM is applying logic and not being forthright about it. Let him do his thing.

    You gotta at least admit that scum got lynched yesterday partially because of reads.
    FMX: fm Kevinpowers - Citizen (WIN)
    READ THIS THREAD RIGHT NAO

  43. #543

    Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte View Post
    It's not gonna work lol people don't care, they wanna act on their feelings. It's just how we're all built.
    Not all. There is people who can learn from their mistakes and the ones who will never. 90% of "readings" their make is trash, but they are sure that's "almost 100% accurate". Idk how does that works in their illusion world.

    Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte View Post
    You've been doing some reading, too tbh.
    And that's trash too, same as other "readings". Same as 3 "readings" on me from this "readers"
    But they will never accept that.

    Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte View Post
    Intuition exists for a reason but shouldn't be followed all the time.
    Intuition is shit and works worse then coing flipping.
    I agree with plan C.

    Even if game is already over, I am still agree, why not?

  44. #544

    Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte View Post
    I think DM is applying logic and not being forthright about it. Let him do his thing.
    His "logic" is total trash.

    Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte View Post
    You gotta at least admit that scum got lynched yesterday partially because of reads.
    Lol, they trying to lynch Marshmallow Marshall at start in almost every game. Idk what is that, joke or something else. Check the history of games.
    I agree with plan C.

    Even if game is already over, I am still agree, why not?

  45. #545

    Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    Intuition is shit and works worse then coing flipping.
    I disagree. My intuition has a tendency to figure things out for me before my logical brain can catch up. I try to find logical reasons for why I'm intuiting things. I have crazy good insights using this method.

    If I can't find a logical reason for my "intuition" then I toss it out like the trash it is. Some dots shouldn't be connected.

    Seems like intuition is your unconscious making connections before your conscious mind has a chance to. Some prominent neuroscientists and psychologists strongly agree with this idea.
    FMX: fm Kevinpowers - Citizen (WIN)
    READ THIS THREAD RIGHT NAO

  46. #546

  47. #547

    Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    [QUOTE=FrostByte;897221]I disagree. My intuition has a tendency to figure things out for me before my logical brain can catch up. I try to find logical reasons for why I'm intuiting things. [QUOTE]
    And you will easy found that reasons if you think more about it.
    That's the same thing that like "Newton sleeping under the tree, apple falled on his head and he discovered the gravity".
    No, it's shit. Newton thinks about things for long-long time with his intelligence, and he got the solution. It's just easy to think that's just an apple was the reason. No, his chain of thoughts was reason.


    Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte View Post
    Seems like intuition is your unconscious making connections before your conscious mind has a chance to. Some prominent neuroscientists and psychologists strongly agree with this idea.
    Yes. And if you will put your brain (or mind? idk how to say that in english) ON, you will always find the connections. Maybe not so fast, but you will. If you see no connections at all, it's just coin flipping.

    3 ppl here voted me. All of them wrong.
    Auwt have flawed logic like "vote skip = scum" and other nonsence. I explained him why he is wrong, but he can't understand that. Maybe my english is problem.
    DM is just overconfident. He is sure he has "accuracy" in his "reads", but he never count that accuracy. I did. Most part of his readings in previous games are trash. He was lucky only 2 times of nearly 20.
    Martin... Idk what's wrong with him, really.

    Ppl here have no reasoning at all. They are stacked in their own mentality, and if in their mentality "X means Y is scum" they will NEVER accept that this is trash for everyone with another mentality. I can understand people making mistakes. But I can't understand why they not learning on that.

    In EVERY game they read me as "scum" for totaly dumb irrational reasons. Btw, longest game I survived here I really was scum If I am town, bonobos will come for me in 1-2 days. Idk what's wrong with them all. It's just funny for me. They will never lynch troll or liar. They will never lynch for anti-town behaviour. But they always will lynch you if you not agree with reading cult, lol.

    And reading cult is trash.
    I agree with plan C.

    Even if game is already over, I am still agree, why not?

  48. #548

    Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    [QUOTE=Zedus;897223][QUOTE=FrostByte;897221]I disagree. My intuition has a tendency to figure things out for me before my logical brain can catch up. I try to find logical reasons for why I'm intuiting things.
    And you will easy found that reasons if you think more about it.
    That's the same thing that like "Newton sleeping under the tree, apple falled on his head and he discovered the gravity".
    No, it's shit. Newton thinks about things for long-long time with his intelligence, and he got the solution. It's just easy to think that's just an apple was the reason. No, his chain of thoughts was reason.



    Yes. And if you will put your brain (or mind? idk how to say that in english) ON, you will always find the connections. Maybe not so fast, but you will. If you see no connections at all, it's just coin flipping.

    3 ppl here voted me. All of them wrong.
    Auwt have flawed logic like "vote skip = scum" and other nonsence. I explained him why he is wrong, but he can't understand that. Maybe my english is problem.
    DM is just overconfident. He is sure he has "accuracy" in his "reads", but he never count that accuracy. I did. Most part of his readings in previous games are trash. He was lucky only 2 times of nearly 20.
    Martin... Idk what's wrong with him, really.

    Ppl here have no reasoning at all. They are stacked in their own mentality, and if in their mentality "X means Y is scum" they will NEVER accept that this is trash for everyone with another mentality. I can understand people making mistakes. But I can't understand why they not learning on that.

    In EVERY game they read me as "scum" for totaly dumb irrational reasons. Btw, longest game I survived here I really was scum If I am town, bonobos will come for me in 1-2 days. Idk what's wrong with them all. It's just funny for me. They will never lynch troll or liar. They will never lynch for anti-town behaviour. But they always will lynch you if you not agree with reading cult, lol.

    And reading cult is trash.
    I don't usually scumread you because i'm the guy that gets scumread like you lmao.

  49. #549

    Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    Idk about you but I see an underlying trend over most games of me dying D1 and not MM.
    Anti-vaxers game. "Let's lynch MM for memes" they said. But lynched me first and him second. You know reasoning? Reasoning was that I formed up the plan with mechanicaly game solving. Logic? They don't know what is it, lol. If you playing for town victory and creating plan, using that town will 100% wins, you are scum. That's the logic.

    The way they playing is worse then terrible. It's total irrational, and based on simple, but wrong reasons like "you skip = you scum", "you explained strategy = you scum" and other shit. Total shit. There is no any explaination of this "logic".
    I agree with plan C.

    Even if game is already over, I am still agree, why not?

  50. #550

    Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    Anti-vaxers game. "Let's lynch MM for memes" they said. But lynched me first and him second. You know reasoning? Reasoning was that I formed up the plan with mechanicaly game solving. Logic? They don't know what is it, lol. If you playing for town victory and creating plan, using that town will 100% wins, you are scum. That's the logic.

    The way they playing is worse then terrible. It's total irrational, and based on simple, but wrong reasons like "you skip = you scum", "you explained strategy = you scum" and other shit. Total shit. There is no any explaination of this "logic".
    Typically there is no real reason to skip which is why the skip=scum meta typically happens. Skipping is only viable if town mechanically is better off with more information the next day than if they were to lynch and shoot in the dark.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •