S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror - Page 9
Register

User Tag List

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 450 of 774
  1. #401

  2. #402

  3. #403

    Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    Frinckles also gets very few townpoints for not switching to skip and staying on me letting his team mate get lynched. However, this would have ended in a 50/50 chance of MM getting lynched. If he attempted to skip and instead MM had been lynched he would be in a horrible position right now.


    Thank you Anonymous Donor

  4. #404

  5. #405

    Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    Once more. There was NO REASON for scum not to vote Gyrlander to save MM from lynch. Well, if Gyrlander is 2nd scum, he cannot vote himself, ok. But if I were scum, after Frinckles says "join me and lynch Gyrlander" why should I not do that and stay on skip? What's wrong with you if you don't see that?
    I'm giving credits for that, you've got a point sir. Yet, if you had swapped your vote to Gyrlander, that would have been very weird.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    Wtf is "prior talking"? Mike is most scummy person. Trash talking whole game, said no useful things, calm down (probably after MM asked him in demon chat to shut up), then started his annoying trashtalking again. And quit after MM lynch. What's the logic of you removing him from scum list for that? Can you explain it? I can't understand how your brain works here, it's just a total nonsence.

    AND MIKE
    You said no any reason to remove him. That "Oh, no, I quit" shit can be just defence strategy, because after player replacement everyone at this forum become Dory fish from "Finding Nemo", and instantly forget everything about previous player did.
    Let's put Mike aside from this.
    The quiting was independant from the lynch in my perspective.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    But you MUST be surprised. Because all your "logic" is totally wrong.
    Huh... Cannot really answer anything to this.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    That's why I don't care about lynching me. Town is already won I think. But safest and easiest lynch here is Mike, and you have nothing versus reasoning to vote him I explained before.
    The only thing I wait for is new player's name, just to vote the one who will replace Mike.
    Well, vote whoever you want, we have different opinion.
    I will re-read each post Mike has made anyway.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    Scums have no shot. And exorcist role is useless. It gives no info for town at all. It's just one more monk, who can randomly protect someone from ability, which scums will never use until they kill him. This role is total nonsence. If he die, town will still have majority. And scums cannot kill someone else.
    Scum has a shot if I understand the setup in the good way.
    They can choose not to blackmail and target a player, if this player is Holy Priest, scum would kill him.

    In any case, the lynch is done right now, and we would probably not skip today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies

    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history

  6. #406

  7. #407

    Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    I'm giving credits for that, you've got a point sir. Yet, if you had swapped your vote to Gyrlander, that would have been very weird.
    Like Mike did?

    Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    Let's put Mike aside from this.
    For what fucking reason?
    I agree with plan C.

    Even if game is already over, I am still agree, why not?

  8. #408

    Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Frinckles also gets very few townpoints for not switching to skip and staying on me letting his team mate get lynched. However, this would have ended in a 50/50 chance of MM getting lynched. If he attempted to skip and instead MM had been lynched he would be in a horrible position right now.
    Ye and same goes for @Zedus , that is what I tried to explain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies

    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history

  9. #409

    Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    Huh... Cannot really answer anything to this.
    Sure. Because you have no answers. Well, I will come back then you will put your brain ON and will be able to think about that.
    Now afk.

    P.S. I agree that Auwt is most probably town. He just stacked in some strange irrational dimension of No-Reasoning.
    I agree with plan C.

    Even if game is already over, I am still agree, why not?

  10. #410

  11. #411

  12. #412

  13. #413

    Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    And for my third semi-confirmed Town I'd say DM. His entrance was quite towny and he was on the correct train. Not as confirmed as the others, but close.

    Martin tbh I don't know what to think of him lol.
    I think Martin could be scum.
    I suppose I’m down to compromise.

    -vote Martin

  14. #414

    Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    -vote FrostByte


    I guess I'm going with this? And then Frinckles = Mike.
    I don’t think Mike is ever scum with MM via interaction.
    Frinckles Town Slipped as they said “scumbuddies” where scum would have said “my scumbuddy” due to the fact only 1 scum remains.

  15. #415

  16. #416

  17. #417

  18. #418

  19. #419

    Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    No arguments, asking for people to join, putting up the fact he found MM.
    W E I R D ?
    We might have got the blackmailed one, I don't see this kind of voting pattern from DM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies

    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history

  20. #420

  21. #421

    Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    This 180° is looking very blackmailed DM.
    I won't follow this.
    There is no reasons for scums to blackmail someone in early game, as I explained before.
    As I said, first one blackmailed-like will be fake.

    But DM changed nothing in his posts, he just saying random unreasonable things as always. Like "X is scum, trust me". No changes.

    Maybe I will start listen for DM some day, if he start to explain his position. But looks like he don't know what "explaining" is.
    I agree with plan C.

    Even if game is already over, I am still agree, why not?

  22. #422

    Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    Ok yeah Frost is Town
    So basically this seems very forced (and so are the following posts).
    I would say the first action given in blackmail was to say FrostByte is town, the second one was most likely a vote/push on Martin.
    Now all of this would depend on the last scum IQ / braining.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies

    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history

  23. #423

    Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    So basically this seems very forced (and so are the following posts).
    I would say the first action given in blackmail was to say FrostByte is town, the second one was most likely a vote/push on Martin.
    Now all of this would depend on the last scum IQ / braining.
    Well I’m not blackmailed.
    Here to prove it “I’m Blackmailed”
    I’d have been modkilled if I was.

    Now the post Frost made I feel comes way more from a Town PoV and by PoE Martin is likely scum.

  24. #424

    Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    There is no reasons for scums to blackmail someone in early game, as I explained before.
    As I said, first one blackmailed-like will be fake.

    But DM changed nothing in his posts, he just saying random unreasonable things as always. Like "X is scum, trust me". No changes.

    Maybe I will start listen for DM some day, if he start to explain his position. But looks like he don't know what "explaining" is.
    Oh man,

    -vote Zedus


    If you truly believe that's what DM want to do, you deserve this vote.
    In a scale from 0 to 10 regarding if DM is blackmailed or not, I would say he is at +infinity.
    Don't try to take advantages from this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies

    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history

  25. #425

  26. #426

  27. #427

    Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    Well I’m not blackmailed.
    Here to prove it “I’m Blackmailed”
    I’d have been modkilled if I was.

    Now the post Frost made I feel comes way more from a Town PoV and by PoE Martin is likely scum.
    So there's a deeper issue I guess.
    We might have to vote Martin to save your life maybe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies

    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history

  28. #428

  29. #429

  30. #430

    Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    I’m not blackmailed your doofus.
    Just by curiosity

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    I think last Scum is either Grylander or Zedus.
    But if the Host made Grylander scum they are game thrower because the deal is you make me scum instead of Grylander.

    Sooooo
    -vote Zedus
    Where did all of this go ?
    You just write a plan and you throw it away like nothing has ever happened ?
    If you are truly not blackmailed, which I doubt, you're at least becoming crazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies

    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history

  31. #431

  32. #432

    Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    Just by curiosity



    Where did all of this go ?
    You just write a plan and you throw it away like nothing has ever happened ?
    If you are truly not blackmailed, which I doubt, you're at least becoming crazy.
    I still think Zedus could be scum?
    Just Grylander isn’t inclined to vote there so for a compromise I suggested we vote Martin instead.

  33. #433

    Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte View Post
    What are the odds that the scum voted each other d1 in this size game and this setup? Does anyone have an example of this happening?

    My knee jerk reaction is to be confident that they wouldn't but I'm not sure.
    I don't think that is going to be necessarily true.

    Scum have no kill per day (unless someone receives and AFK's on a blackmail), and with Frinckle's idea its a preety town-sided game imo, unless Frinckles is scum here himself. Unusual games call for unusual tactics at times.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

  34. #434

    Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    One more unexplainable bonobo trash from... you? Really?

    Why am I "primary" lol?

    Is that some "meta" here to lynch everyone who explained strategy?

    What's the logic in this shit?

    To be honest, I don't realy care about being lynched, town already won, and I am 95% sure Mike ragequit because he is 2nd scum. But I just want to know what's wrong with such like you, who doing this irrational votes in every f*king game.
    Zedus, if it counts as "logic" if its either 100% indicative of someone being scum (or a town players being 100% dumb or stupid)

    Then you have a terrible way of finding scum. I can't recall the last time you did find scum with your beloved "logic".

    Also explaining strategy doesn't clear someone of having an alignment-motivated agenda
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

  35. #435

    Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    Regarding Mike's leaving, we shouldn't really debate on this, I guess that could be done postgame if needed, but I've got a small idea on the reasons.
    People replacing out of games shouldn't ever be speculated upon, imo.

    If someone really had an unexpected busy life, and replaced out of a game, then people may think "oh hey that must mean X player was scum" even if that is or isn't true. Its like trying to catch people with very bad
    reasoning.

    I'm not going to speculate though if Mike did just leave due to a busy life, I'm not going to speculate at all on it.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

  36. #436

    Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    Yes. And I explained that. Scums have no tools to kill, and the only way they can win is by lynching. No lynch = no way to scums win. I explained that several times. I think you can read, ya?
    No way for this game to end in a town win either :shrug:

    The win conditions go both ways, Zedus.

    And the town win condition isn't "try to survive to the end", its "Town wins when the Demons die."

    Technically speaking one can argue you're playing against your win condition as either alignment if you just always try to skip on every single day lol
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

  37. #437

    Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    AND MIKE
    You said no any reason to remove him. That "Oh, no, I quit" shit can be just defence strategy, because after player replacement everyone at this forum become Dory fish from "Finding Nemo", and instantly forget everything about previous player did.
    @Zedus can you see what's wrong here?

    Its almost like you're just scum-reading mike for leaving the game.

    (I don't care if you say you aren't "reading"; I honestly think that's what you're doing right now even if you disassociate from it)
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

  38. #438

    Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    @Zedus can you see what's wrong here?

    Its almost like you're just scum-reading mike for leaving the game.

    (I don't care if you say you aren't "reading"; I honestly think that's what you're doing right now even if you disassociate from it)
    And that's ignoring the fact that you're speculating on someone's replacement.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

  39. #439

    Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    -vote FrostByte


    I guess I'm going with this? And then Frinckles = Mike.
    So you disagree with what Frostbyte had to say earlier was towny in tone? I tended to agree with Frinckles on that one. I don't think a scum comes in saying this in response to Mike's suggestion of keeping an eye on Zedus to Frostbyte:

    Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte View Post
    I'm keeping my eye on all of you fuckers lol
    posting once and then coming back closer to end of day is standard protocol. I don't see it as sus at all. You're trying real hard to seem like "one of us" right now.
    Instead of asking about Zedus (which I might've done if I were in the same position of him as scum), he just suspects everyone and Mike a bit more so.

    Granted, some scum excel at the early game but this guy has been gone for years (it would seem) so I would rather not tinfoil it.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

  40. #440

  41. #441

    Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    I don’t think Mike is ever scum with MM via interaction.
    Frinckles Town Slipped as they said “scumbuddies” where scum would have said “my scumbuddy” due to the fact only 1 scum remains.
    Where did he do that? All I could find is this:

    Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Ayy my scumteams online. Fight to the death with eachother
    In most other cases he just says "scum", and never "scumbuddies".

    Also that doesn't sound like a good single reason to town-read someone, since the scum-team is max 2 players.

    If a scum's faking a town perspective then they have to believe the scum-team is not them.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

  42. #442

  43. #443

  44. #444

  45. #445

    Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    I still think Zedus could be scum?
    Just Grylander isn’t inclined to vote there so for a compromise I suggested we vote Martin instead.
    So you are telling me Martin is looking scummier than Zedus ?
    And you changed your vote without explaining why you chose Martin?
    That doesn't add up sir.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies

    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history

  46. #446

    Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    No arguments, asking for people to join, putting up the fact he found MM.
    W E I R D ?
    We might have got the blackmailed one, I don't see this kind of voting pattern from DM.
    I'm actually kinda considering tbh since what he claimed about Frinckles saying "Scumbuddies" and town-slipping wasn't really true imo.

    As to who's actually the scum and desired such a blackmail I wouldn't know, with it being anonymous any level of WIFOM could be taken. (Level 1 being no WIFOM, Level 2 might be me blackmailing DM to do this, Level 3 might be DM acting a blackmail out as himself as scum, etc etc etc)
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

  47. #447

  48. #448

    Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    Idk what is the most sad between, Zedus believing DM is acting normal as always, or Frinckles blindly following DM.
    I'm taking a break, back later.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies

    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history

  49. #449

    Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    Frost could be scum but Martin and Zedus is more probable IMO.
    HOLD UP if I am right one scum is already dead, correct? In which case you're basically accusing 1/3rd of the players of being scum and as such not really doing the town any favors.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician
    Can people join the Martin train with me?
    Make up your mind, is it Martin, or is it Frost, Zedus, and Martin?

  50. #450

    Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

    Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    HOLD UP if I am right one scum is already dead, correct? In which case you're basically accusing 1/3rd of the players of being scum and as such not really doing the town any favors.


    Make up your mind, is it Martin, or is it Frost, Zedus, and Martin?
    What Dark Magician said about the three people being scum sounds forced and blackmailed to me.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •