S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror - Page 4
Register

User Tag List

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #151

Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I meant "I'm not so sure about what people saw about Zedus that was different from Zedus' normal game, but I don't see it myself."
    Yes, that's my normal game
    I agree with plan C.

Even if game is already over, I am still agree, why not?

2. ISO #152

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Let me explain. It is the only town role but it is the only role demons can kill at night. Demons can not kill any monks at night only blackmail them.

So only way a demon can kill at night is to Check not blackmail the Exorcist. So we need to make it so mafia will not know who the real exorcist is. If we get to many people claiming monk it narrows it down who the exorcist is to the demons. Becuse our of 9 they already know 2 who are not it. Meaning that leaves 7 people. When a town hard claims Monk they will be able to narrow down and increase there chances of hitong the PR.

Thai or role serves no purpose to town to be known. So yes I screwed up at the water before. I truly read the setup.

So tonight I eatger die if checked
    Or
    If I am fake and am really a Monk then I live and now one of the n have to fake being blackmailed. And that outs them.

So everyone should claim PR. To help mislead the demons.
    Incorrect. I understand what you're saying but this might give us problems if we are lynching the real Exorcist and we lynch him cause "everyone is supposed to claim Exorcist". I much prefer Frinckles' plan of everyone claiming Monk. That way Exorcist can counterclaim if scum claims Exorcist. In the other case the real Exorcist wouldn't know if the scum is just claiming Exorcist as everyone is doing per your plan or he's lying.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

3. ISO #153

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Incorrect. I understand what you're saying but this might give us problems if we are lynching the real Exorcist and we lynch him cause "everyone is supposed to claim Exorcist". I much prefer Frinckles' plan of everyone claiming Monk. That way Exorcist can counterclaim if scum claims Exorcist. In the other case the real Exorcist wouldn't know if the scum is just claiming Exorcist as everyone is doing per your plan or he's lying.
    ^ this. Or even better plan:

WE STOP DISCUSSING MASSCLAIMS AND LET THOSE WHO WANT TO WIFOM WIFOM IN PEACE

I HARDCLAIM MONK

Discuss this and I add "Shaolin" to my claim and punch you with a vote.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #154

@Zedus what are your reads (who do you think is town or scum)?
    3 pages of slow talking is not enougth for me, sorry.

Mike is attentionwh... wait, this word is bad... attentionlover. Can be scum strategy. Or not.
    Auwt is little differ from Auwt I played before. But it's not heavy reason to suspect him.
    Frinckles' "work with me" was a little weird for me, for real.

Nothing about others for now, need more info, also it's midnight here, so I will read everything again with fresh mind tomorrow, after sleeping.
    I agree with plan C.

5. ISO #155

Pro-town-like.
    Totally agree.
    I agree with plan C.

6. ISO #156

7. ISO #157

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    nah gyrlanders two posts have been to discredit (i hate that word) mikes slot and mine.

And I don't really care for speculation about my slot between games that isn't meta related. I did what I thought I could do to win and it almost worked. I'd do that any mafia game.
    When will you guys learn I don't think much before posting. I don't plan on "discrediting people" lol.

8. ISO #158

I'm tempted... but no lol
    THOU SHALT NOT POCKET ME
    ...YET

Give me a reason to townread you through your actions. (This action cannot be to say "I am town!", sorry )

How did I reach such a terrible point lol
    It has been a very very very long while since you scumread me so I won't do anything targeted at you to pocket you. Don't worry

9. ISO #159

Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    3 pages of slow talking is not enougth for me, sorry.

Mike is attentionwh... wait, this word is bad... attentionlover. Can be scum strategy. Or not.
    Auwt is little differ from Auwt I played before. But it's not heavy reason to suspect him.
    Frinckles' "work with me" was a little weird for me, for real.

Nothing about others for now, need more info, also it's midnight here, so I will read everything again with fresh mind tomorrow, after sleeping.
    lol. He definetly wanted to be noticed as someone doing "pro-town stuff", which is scummy, but on the other hand, I could see him doing that as town due to his personality, so that's on stand-by until he posts more.
    I don't think Auwt has a stable meta, so it's probably NAI.
    I didn't see anything bad about Frinckles' "work with me"; you were not being super constructive lol.

Fair though, I like what I see as of now.

People around are mostly towny, so by PoE I'm putting my nonexistent money on Martin and DM atm.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

10. ISO #160

11. ISO #161

Well, Auwt, FrostByte and Martin are the only ones who haven't been written about in my notes.

No notes about FrostByte? He was pretty memorable with his speech on shitposting and his take on Mike lol. Does that mean you have no reads on him, or that you just didn't bother to write stuff?

12. ISO #162

13. ISO #163

No reads.
    Go re-read him then

14. ISO #164

ngl I'm not feeling the crazy amount of meta here. The type of people to play FM are the type of people who generally are able to manipulate their perceived attitude within an FM game and so it doesn't seem that helpful to meta people based on past behavior.

I'm definitely not feeling the host meta shit, that's gonna ruin the fun for everyone

either way it's d1. don't hardread anyone because it's almost entirely random.

General opinions: should town lynch d1 or no? I generally lean on no in every circumstance because I fucking hate being rando lynched d1 and I don't wanna do that to anyone else, but I might be convinced if someone can make a strong case for it.
    FMX: fm Kevinpowers - Citizen (WIN)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I will go ahead and fuck this cat
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Heavy Handed View Post
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

15. ISO #165

16. ISO #166

lol. He definetly wanted to be noticed as someone doing "pro-town stuff", which is scummy, but on the other hand, I could see him doing that as town due to his personality, so that's on stand-by until he posts more.
    How well do you actually know him, though? People are generally very different irl compared to who they are on forums, and even more different in FM.
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

17. ISO #167

Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte View Post
    ngl I'm not feeling the crazy amount of meta here. The type of people to play FM are the type of people who generally are able to manipulate their perceived attitude within an FM game and so it doesn't seem that helpful to meta people based on past behavior.

I'm definitely not feeling the host meta shit, that's gonna ruin the fun for everyone

General opinions: should town lynch d1 or no? I generally lean on no in every circumstance because I fucking hate being rando lynched d1 and I don't wanna do that to anyone else, but I might be convinced if someone can make a strong case for it.
    Yes

-vote FrostByte

18. ISO #168

No reads.
    I support this as the logical way to go about doing things.

19. ISO #169

Yes

[vote]FrostByte
    Interesting. So you see me telling people to calm down and not act rashly... and that leads you to vote me?

You're either scum or dumb. Pick one.

20. ISO #170

Host meta is for heathens. It doesn't even work 99 % of the time anyway.

D1 reads are not random at all, and they provide critical info later on. I was in a game off-site that just ended, and town won mainly because it was able to detect townies that were spewed clear by flipped scum.

I like D1 lynches because they give information to work with early on; to use my example again, town was able to detect townies because scums had flipped early. Plus, the lynch type is plurality + majority, so we don't exactly have a choice.

21. ISO #171

22. ISO #172

23. ISO #173

How well do you actually know him, though? People are generally very different irl compared to who they are on forums, and even more different in FM.
    We've been playing together ever since he began playing FM, so... well enough to know how he plays. I don't claim to know the deepest secrets of his being lol, but it isn't necessary when it comes to using meta.

24. ISO #174

Is this an overreaction?

I pick dumb, however.
    I'm dumb too, don't worry lmao

Since you like to meta, maybe you should read my post history and see whether or not this is typical form for me.

Here's a hint:

shitposting is fun, though. that's why I've been muted and banned from this forum more times than I can count lmao

25. ISO #175

We've been playing together ever since he began playing FM, so... well enough to know how he plays. I don't claim to know the deepest secrets of his being lol, but it isn't necessary when it comes to using meta.
    This is a good point and being confident in your reads can be useful. My point is that you shouldn't rely too heavily on them.

26. ISO #176

I've got a D&D session starting in a few hours and I still gotta prep so I'm probably not gonna be super active for a while. Still gonna lurk though.

27. ISO #177

Since you like to meta, maybe you should read my post history and see whether or not this is typical form for me.

Here's a hint:
    Sorry, you don't count :P
    I haven't seen you in FM until you signed for this game, which means you haven't played in years and very likely changed. You literally played FM X lol.

28. ISO #178

29. ISO #179

Here's a hint:
    When have I even mentioned meta? You're the first one bringing it up.

30. ISO #180

31. ISO #181

i think he's talking to me

32. ISO #182

It has been a very very very long while since you scumread me so I won't do anything targeted at you to pocket you. Don't worry
    ^this

When will you guys learn I don't think much before posting. I don't plan on "discrediting people" lol.
    and this ^

33. ISO #183

pls don't be salty is only game

34. ISO #184

Going off to do something with my life (maybe). I'd like to see DM's take on, well, everything that has been said until now, since he hasn't said anything about anything. Same about Martin to a lesser extent (he didn't say nothing, but I'd still like to see more).

35. ISO #185

Going off to do something with my life (maybe).
    Careful, Mike might call you scum for that lol

36. ISO #186

^this

and this ^
    I mean... i'm not using meta to read people.

First post I'm talking about games very long past and saying it has been quite a while since MM scumread me.

And then the second one says about something I do, even at this game. You don't need to check other games, I'm saying you I'm like this. If you believe me or not, that's your decision.

37. ISO #187

38. ISO #188

Mike - Lock Town
    Frost - Lock Town
    DM - Extremely Town entrance
    MM - Sure why the hell not

Martin/Zedus - Borderline on these two, probably town or third mafia here
    Auwt/Gyrlander - Bad guys awkward interactions that make no sense when they even attempt to

gg ill be back later. dont worry about being lynched, we're all monks bro
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

39. ISO #189

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    If that were the setup I would honestly consider quitting lol

Having a Zedus + Martin scum-team just after my last scum game would be annoying (Not that I dislike Zedus as a teammate, rather I just like having different teammates each time).

Not only that, the 3P player virus player from Spirits II is now claiming/softing to be the exorcist (a power role) would make me feel like @Ganelon has it out after me.
    Ok change from Sus to town
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

40. ISO #190

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Tbh I feel like this is a statement set-up to sus him either way.

In past games where he has OMGUS'ed (or whatever you like to call it) as town all he has gotten is just negative feedback and suspicion. You even wanted to thunder-dome and eliminate regardless in that one Banana game recently.

And yet you're criticizing him for doing something different and on-the-spot?
    I will have to move you to my top town.

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

41. ISO #191

Mmm, you're too slippery and confusing as scum for me to immediatly jump in your pocket for your weird behavior lol, but I can see town!Mike doing this.
    -unvote

MM is so Naked town it is not funny. I am loving it I have 2 lock town.

42. ISO #192

H O S T M E T A S U C K S

Stop speculating
    -vote MartinGG99

That is fair, though. Zedus gets attacked every game for his style, and now you're attacking him because he is changing it lol.
    MM if you town read me trust me he is town.

43. ISO #193

Is it bad that I terribly townread this lol? I really think it's what town!Frinckles would reply to this: "Evils wins almost every game at this forum, except some lucky for town games. Why you think this game will be differ?"

As for Gyrlander "discrediting", I'd rather say he pointed out things that were weak/didn't make much sense. Not really discrediting, but rather poking. I expect more from him eventually, but for now, I don't think it's too bad.
    Freckles is town you are town Martin is town we just need to find a few more and lynch the rest

44. ISO #194

Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    I like you (personaly), but I don't trust you (ingame).

I will put my paranoic mode on and only looking around today. Yes, I will be more active later.
    This is a verry townie post
    -unvote

45. ISO #195

Ok maybe my plan was flawed. Ok I claim monk .

46. ISO #196

47. ISO #197

Mike - Lock Town
    Frost - Lock Town

Auwt/Gyrlander - Bad guys awkward interactions that make no sense when they even attempt to

I am not hating the Auwt/ gyr team.

48. ISO #198

Mike - Lock Town
    Frost - Lock Town

Also why do you have frost lock town I have been scum reading him. What am I missing.

49. ISO #199

Also why do you have frost lock town I have been scum reading him. What am I missing.
    FrostByte Town
    Ok change from Sus to town
    I will have to move you to my top town.
    BTW anyone who claims Monk Should be insta lynched. In this setup it would be anti town for anyone to claim. Monk.
    Ok maybe my plan was flawed. Ok I claim monk .
    You're talking too much and you're saying nothing. If jester were an option I'd think you were jester. With this setup though I'm reading scum. Seems like you're doing your best to post as much as you can and confuse everyone. It's in town's best interest to be as logical as possible. You, being the experienced mafia player you are, know that already.

-vote Mike

50. ISO #200

You're talking too much and you're saying nothing. If jester were an option I'd think you were jester. With this setup though I'm reading scum. Seems like you're doing your best to post as much as you can and confuse everyone. It's in town's best interest to be as logical as possible. You, being the experienced mafia player you are, know that already.

-vote Mike
    Interesting. You read my posts as trying to confuse town??? not Scum????

I don't know what to make of you. I am posting because not much posting going on at all this game.
    I Have been trying to help town. I have given alot of info That as Scum I would never do as it would be agest my wincon.

Also, I would have stoped posting a while back why as scum with a team of 2 bring this much heat on myself. Again if i was scum argent my win con. I think you want to know for sure AM I the PR or not. you want to scare me with your vote into Hard Claiming my role.

But Frenkles has you as lock town. So I can just be wrong unless you and frinkles are both teamed and he is working on pocketing me. Then I feel MM is pocketing me. helll only 2 scum not 3. So my paranoya is getting the better of me.

I would not be upset with my lynch would be fun seeing what town would do when they see my flip lol.