S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror - Page 7
Register

User Tag List

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #301

Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

Also, we can use demons mechanics against themselves.
    For example, if you are blackmailed, you can just ignore demon's message and die at the end of d2. That will give a lot of info for town. Much more then if you will dance to the tune of demons (is there some expression like this in english? hope so) and give desinformation for town or vote someone.
    Also, remember the genie (or jinnee?) tactics. Be the good wishmaker for demons. If the wording of their message can be interpreted in any way in two ways, do it. Turn your inner lawyer ON if you are blackmailed and don't want to sacrifice yourself ;)
    I agree with plan C.

Even if game is already over, I am still agree, why not?

2. ISO #302

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    To be fair there is a 7/9 chance that Frinckles is town......If he needs to town-core 3 other people at random then that's...

7/9 (Frinckles himself) x 7/9 x 7/9 x 7/9 = 36.5% chance of town just straight-up mechanically winning with RNG preety much.

If you have any faith in the 77.8% chance that Frinckles himself is town alone then you should mostly trust him imo.

If you read my (failed) hosted game, he almost effectively called out all 3 mafia in a 13-player game on n1......even when there were mechanics in place for the mafia to be distanced from each other
    Martin the probabilist back at work !
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

3. ISO #303

4. ISO #304

k so I didn't even read the setup. We're in the 2 demon 9p version. got it.

anyway i dont see a reason to skip. the blackmail mechanic looks kind of annoying to deal with and they can technically kill our exorcist with a 1/7 chance (probably more accurate if they're not retarded.)

with that said, Auwt and Gyrlander haven't done much to make me read them in any better light since my earlier posts.

Mike
    Frost
    DM

Martin
    Zedus
    MM
    Auwt
    Gyrlander

Featuring funny colors for Zedus/Martin. Here are my explanations since people were asking for them.

Mike: I think Mike has been forthcoming and honest as the game has elapsed. He's being sociable and not his normal dodgy-scum persona. That's good enough for me even without his effortposting.
    Frost: Sounds genuine as fuck and has been giving solid, real reasons for conclusions while still being able to reason with other players. I see no reason to think it comes from a scum mindset at this time.
    DM: I like his tone and laziness this game. I think his reads are whack but it's whatever. As long as he sheeps me he's fine in my book c:
    Martin: Didn't particularly love Martin's entrance into the game but his later posts (especially the analytical ones) make sense and I think it comes from a town mindset. If he was scum he'd have no reason to reasonably defend me (with random statistics lol) like he did.
    Zedus: Didn't like his first few posts either but this is the chillest Zedus I've played with. I think this slot will solve itself by tomorrow for most.
    MM: Started out nice and I don't necessarily scumread them but it's interesting that I townread them this game early when I never do. Combined with my townreads leaning scum on them, i'm a bit concerned but that's as far as i'd go today.
    Auwt: Some things this slot says just seem forced or manipulaand I don't think it's because of how Auwt types. Like this

Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    -vote Marshmallow Marshall

Vote will go here for now.
    Why ? Prior reason, being townread D1, and he's usually pushing way more as town, wanting to see the usual big ISO post : )
    Might be a shitty rofl arguments, but pretty sure there's something to dig out right here.
    we've literally got four things here. 1) A cop out reasoning for a vote with some meta inflection. 2) a demand for an iso 3) preemptively calling the ISO post shitty 4) supposing to everyone that MM is hiding something.

Now you can read those four things however you'd like. but it comes off to me as a cheeky thing for scum to write that puts fake pressure on someone else while looking like a town push.

Gyrlander: imma save this one for now
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

5. ISO #305

6. ISO #306

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Mike: I think Mike has been forthcoming and honest as the game has elapsed. He's being sociable and not his normal dodgy-scum persona. That's good enough for me even without his effortposting.
    No. He started is typical troll/jester as he always was. After that you told him in your demon chat to stop that, so you can "read" him as town now. This Mike is 100% the same Mike as virus-Mike fror Spirits. No difference.

DM: I like his tone and laziness this game. I think his reads are whack but it's whatever. As long as he sheeps me he's fine in my book c:
    DM is typical DM with his low presence and unreasonable "reads". No changes.

Zedus: Didn't like his first few posts either but this is the chillest Zedus I've played with. I think this slot will solve itself by tomorrow for most.
    As I said, I had huge IRL busyness this friday that's all. I found time for game only today. I playing as usual.

All this looks like full of shit, also Frinckles plays too agressive. Probably Mike+Frinckles are scum team. But I will not vote them anyways d1.

Btw, if I
    1. Change my opinion about Frinckles and Mike for no reason at the start of d2.
    2. Will not stay on point that the strat I explained before is optimal for scums

You all should know I am blackmailed. Remember that.
    I agree with plan C.

7. ISO #307

8. ISO #308

9. ISO #309

10. ISO #310

11. ISO #311

12. ISO #312

13. ISO #313

14. ISO #314

I am confused

You're blackmailed? And when did you put your scumteam as me + mike?
    Mike suddenly changed his troll playstyle for townlike. I explained before what I thinking about that. And I think that you, MM or Martin can be another demon, asked him to change his playstyle in demons chat. Mike is most suspicious person. If he played clown as always, I would paid no attention for that.
    I agree with plan C.

15. ISO #315

I am confused

You're blackmailed? And when did you put your scumteam as me + mike?
    Also I said that at previous page already, and I can't believe you haven't read that.
    I agree with plan C.

16. ISO #316

17. ISO #317

Auwt: Some things this slot says just seem forced or manipulaand I don't think it's because of how Auwt types. Like this

we've literally got four things here. 1) A cop out reasoning for a vote with some meta inflection. 2) a demand for an iso 3) preemptively calling the ISO post shitty 4) supposing to everyone that MM is hiding something.
    Huh?
    1 : I don't understand.
    2 : Regarding the ISO, I would just like to see him do it, because he did it every time he was town. And quite early in the game each time.
    3 : No, I'm saying that you guys might think my vote doesn't have much reasoning, I was talking about my own post here.
    4 : I believe he is, now I won't make up anyone's mind, just find it by yourself.
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

18. ISO #318

19. ISO #319

20. ISO #320

Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    ALL reads are bad.

It give us no misslynch.
    There is no way scums can kill (except killing Exorcist).
    So the only way scums can kill monks is our misslynches.
    Also Exorcist is not realy useful role at all, he have no way to find demons, and his protection gives no info too:

So exorcist cannot find demons, and cannot confirm monk (by, for example, succesful protection on him). If he dies, we losing nothing.

To be honest, skipping lynching here is strat, making town never lose. Ye, I know it's boring, but there is really no way to find scums at all without night kills.
    Wrong, Demons can kill with BM if person fails there blackmail they die.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

21. ISO #321

My hypothesis:

Scum Mike started his common jester/troll nonsence with senseless agression on me:

After that his scum ally told him "WTF are you doing, stop it!" and he listened for him and totally changed his playstyle.
    If I am right, his ally somethere in MM/Frinckles/Martin pool.

Or Mike is troll, just as usual.
    All I can say to this is ROFLOL

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

22. ISO #322

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    To be fair there is a 7/9 chance that Frinckles is town......If he needs to town-core 3 other people at random then that's...

7/9 (Frinckles himself) x 7/9 x 7/9 x 7/9 = 36.5% chance of town just straight-up mechanically winning with RNG preety much.

If you have any faith in the 77.8% chance that Frinckles himself is town alone then you should mostly trust him imo.

If you read my (failed) hosted game, he almost effectively called out all 3 mafia in a 13-player game on n1......even when there were mechanics in place for the mafia to be distanced from each other
    Now that I'm re-reading this something is off.
    Everyone here has 7 out of 9 chance to be Town.
    And if we carry out with this reasoning, everyone of us is Town.
    Either Martin did TMI right here, or I am not understanding this post.

23. ISO #323

Skip Day (2 [L-3]):
    Gyrlander, Zedus

Looks like we can have plurality skip.

30 minutes left.

Maybe no lynch is better then unreasonable lynch, with huge chance will be lynching townie?
    join me on the gyrlander lynch Zedus.

24. ISO #324

Also, we can use demons mechanics against themselves.
    For example, if you are blackmailed, you can just ignore demon's message and die at the end of d2. That will give a lot of info for town. Much more then if you will dance to the tune of demons (is there some expression like this in english? hope so) and give desinformation for town or vote someone.
    Also, remember the genie (or jinnee?) tactics. Be the good wishmaker for demons. If the wording of their message can be interpreted in any way in two ways, do it. Turn your inner lawyer ON if you are blackmailed and don't want to sacrifice yourself ;)
    NM Zedus is no longer lock town. This is SO WTF WTF

25. ISO #325

26. ISO #326

Huh?
    1 : I don't understand.
    2 : Regarding the ISO, I would just like to see him do it, because he did it every time he was town. And quite early in the game each time.
    3 : No, I'm saying that you guys might think my vote doesn't have much reasoning, I was talking about my own post here.
    4 : I believe he is, now I won't make up anyone's mind, just find it by yourself.
    All of those points are interrelated Auwt.

And you're so worried about optics when you're just asking for an iso from MM. You completely understand point #1 because you brought it up at 3. Am I incorrect?

27. ISO #327

28. ISO #328

No. He started is typical troll/jester as he always was. After that you told him in your demon chat to stop that, so you can "read" him as town now. This Mike is 100% the same Mike as virus-Mike fror Spirits. No difference.

DM is typical DM with his low presence and unreasonable "reads". No changes.

As I said, I had huge IRL busyness this friday that's all. I found time for game only today. I playing as usual.

All this looks like full of shit, also Frinckles plays too agressive. Probably Mike+Frinckles are scum team. But I will not vote them anyways d1.

Btw, if I
    1. Change my opinion about Frinckles and Mike for no reason at the start of d2.
    2. Will not stay on point that the strat I explained before is optimal for scums

You all should know I am blackmailed. Remember that.
    Well Duh. I am the exact same as sprits. I was Virus. I played my Town play I played as town. I was hunting scum. I did not know who the scum was. I was 3rd party.
    I am hoping your tunnel is comeing from a town view. But that post telling people to fail the BM and Die is Awfull now you are trying to say if you change your mind you are BM?

You logic is not lineing up with what you are saying.

1st you tell town Just dont do your BM and DIe.
    2nd you are giving hints so you dont die as BM.

THAT IS SCUM

-vote Zedus

29. ISO #329

But I agree with Frinckles about Auwt, I should say. Need more time to think about it.
    Why would you agree with Frinkles by your PoV you have stated he is my Scum partner. So whyFrom your PoV would you ever agree with him? What now from your PoV he is Town?????

30. ISO #330

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Why would you agree with Frinkles by your PoV you have stated he is my Scum partner. So whyFrom your PoV would you ever agree with him? What now from your PoV he is Town?????
    He's trying to figure out if one or both of us are scum which I get, but he seems so tunneled lol

The fact that he's open to listening to me on auwt is cool though

31. ISO #331

32. ISO #332

Can you not be so sensationalist for a minute and explain what you're talking about?
    Look at the Cyan coloring.

33. ISO #333

I literally don't know what to do at this point.

34. ISO #334

35. ISO #335

36. ISO #336

I'm tempted to believe scums usually come back to see the gamestate around eod but MM hasn't showed up anytime recently...

37. ISO #337

38. ISO #338

39. ISO #339

I'm tempted to believe scums usually come back to see the gamestate around eod but MM hasn't showed up anytime recently...
    okay. so from your point of view one of us here is scum or MM is on invisible mode nice

40. ISO #340

He's trying to figure out if one or both of us are scum which I get, but he seems so tunneled lol

The fact that he's open to listening to me on auwt is cool though
    His posts are so anti town. They are not even adding up from some one who is READS IS BAD USE MECHANICS. From him why would he say for town to let Demons Blackmail go thru. then shortly after that give an excuss why he would not die from a BM. (Fake Blackmail)

You all let Zedus live in Sprits when he was scum doing stupid shit.

He is doing the same thing now.

-vote zedus

41. ISO #341

42. ISO #342

His posts are so anti town. They are not even adding up from some one who is READS IS BAD USE MECHANICS. From him why would he say for town to let Demons Blackmail go thru. then shortly after that give an excuss why he would not die from a BM. (Fake Blackmail)

You all let Zedus live in Sprits when he was scum doing stupid shit.

He is doing the same thing now.

-vote zedus
    you need to chill and realize that doesn't always mean scum.

43. ISO #343

Yeah I get it, he made a retarded comment about playing the mechanics wrong. I dont know why that makes him scum and not just blatantly wrong.
    Becuse it is ZEDUS, ZEDUS ALWAYS HARPS ABOUT MECHANICS READ ARE BAD. do you think he would make a stupid mechanic play like that as town????

44. ISO #344

45. ISO #345

okay. so from your point of view one of us here is scum or MM is on invisible mode nice
    I don't think MM is in invisible mode, however the begining of your sentence I shall agree.

46. ISO #346

Becuse it is ZEDUS, ZEDUS ALWAYS HARPS ABOUT MECHANICS READ ARE BAD. do you think he would make a stupid mechanic play like that as town????
    yeah and everyone ALWAYS THINKS YOUR A TROLL JESTER

People play differently.

47. ISO #347

His posts are so anti town.
    I explained whole scum optimal strategy, so it's now hard to use.
    As for you... useless jester as always.

And I am anti-town, lol. Just only because I pointed how scummy you are.

Well, go back to your ignore list. Even if you are town, better to lynch and remove you from this game. Your presence is anti-town itself. As always.
    I agree with plan C.

48. ISO #348

49. ISO #349

50. ISO #350