Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #101

Re: S-FM 314: St Mildred's Horror

I read the rest.

Tbh unless the scum team is Mike + Frinckles

The interaction seemed pure v/v imo.

If one of them is not v then I don't have as much trust in either, even though its rather unlikely for scum to directly interact that on d1.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

2. ISO #102

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I do like how you opened. I havee we a town lean on freckles. I don’t havdd Ed any real scum reads yet. I have had fun shit posting. Your read on my as try to hard is crap. I did like your vote on me knowing you. I think if you where mafia you would be a little scared to vote me this soon when what I have posted. But from a town POV feel like you wanted to try and pressure. So town points there. Be honest that deserves some pocket points lol
    Mmm, you're too slippery and confusing as scum for me to immediatly jump in your pocket for your weird behavior lol, but I can see town!Mike doing this.
    -unvote
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #103

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    If that were the setup I would honestly consider quitting lol

Having a Zedus + Martin scum-team just after my last scum game would be annoying (Not that I dislike Zedus as a teammate, rather I just like having different teammates each time).

Not only that, the 3P player virus player from Spirits II is now claiming/softing to be the exorcist (a power role) would make me feel like @Ganelon has it out after me.
    H O S T M E T A S U C K S

Stop speculating
    -vote MartinGG99

Tbh I feel like this is a statement set-up to sus him either way.

In past games where he has OMGUS'ed (or whatever you like to call it) as town all he has gotten is just negative feedback and suspicion. You even wanted to thunder-dome and eliminate regardless in that one Banana game recently.

And yet you're criticizing him for doing something different and on-the-spot?
    That is fair, though. Zedus gets attacked every game for his style, and now you're attacking him because he is changing it lol.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

4. ISO #104

5. ISO #105

Quote Originally Posted by
    Factional Ability: Send a player an anonymous message at the end of the day phase (the action may be submitted at any time during the day phase) cursing them into executing a demand of your team's on the penalty of death. The effects last for only one day. Alternatively, you may forgo your factional ability to check a player at night. If they are the Exorcist, they will die. You share a day chat with the other demon. The Prince of Hell has the final say on the night action .
    Quote Originally Posted by Setup
    Days last 48, or 24h if a majority is reached no more than 24h in.
    There is no night phase.
    @Oberon

Are we in some twilight zone or something where there's day and night or something?
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

6. ISO #106

7. ISO #107

I read the rest.

Tbh unless the scum team is Mike + Frinckles

The interaction seemed pure v/v imo.

If one of them is not v then I don't have as much trust in either, even though its rather unlikely for scum to directly interact that on d1.
    I don't think it's that unlikely that scum would interact on D1, especially if they're experienced. I just don't really see them as scum.

8. ISO #108

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Since its almost 24 hours in, here's my hour 20 reads list.

Mike
    DM
    Frost
    MM

Martin (eh)

Auwt
    Gyrlander

Zedus?

So any of those four can die.
    Could you elaborate your thoughts on Zedus?
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

9. ISO #109

10. ISO #110

11. ISO #111

12. ISO #112

There are no thoughts lul
    Well if you ask me then I found it interesting he was looking more towards my post count and not really anything I said.

Speaks to me that he may not have a scummy mindset unless he thought of that way beforehand when I signed up early on.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

13. ISO #113

14. ISO #114

15. ISO #115

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT, PLEASE READ

There is no night phase. Any and all actions have to be submitted during the day.
    I say this because there are discrepancies in the setup as to whether or not there are any night phases.
    Carry on.
    @MartinGG99 @Marshmallow Marshall @Zedus @Dark Magician @Gyrlander @Frinckles @FrostByte @Auwt @Mike
    Last edited by Oberon; October 16th, 2020 at 01:14 PM.

16. ISO #116

17. ISO #117

Since its almost 24 hours in, here's my hour 20 reads list.

Mike
    DM
    Frost
    MM

Martin (eh)

Auwt
    Gyrlander

Zedus?

So any of those four can die.
    Funny enough, for now I believe Gyrlander might somehow be townie.
    And I'm starting to have bad vibe comming from your slot. Flashback from previous game maybe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

18. ISO #118

The rest of the game will be easy to read and solve so I'm calling town win here.
    Evils wins almost every game at this forum, except some lucky for town games. Why you think this game will be differ?

Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    Heyyoooo
    Hello. Nice to see you here.

I am the chosen one the monks
    BTW anyone who claims Monk Should be insta lynched. In this setup it would be anti town for anyone to claim. Monk.
    So yes I am Exorcist.
    I see no clown role in role list. Is that some hidden option?

There are no thoughts lul
    Sure. I wasn't in game for whole day, just come.

Well, public control on Exorcist like in anti-vaxers game will not work here. I will think more about mechanics of social distancing.
    I agree with plan C.

Even if game is already over, I am still agree, why not?

19. ISO #119

Funny enough, for now I believe Gyrlander might somehow be townie.
    And I'm starting to have bad vibe comming from your slot. Flashback from previous game maybe.
    nah gyrlanders two posts have been to discredit (i hate that word) mikes slot and mine.

And I don't really care for speculation about my slot between games that isn't meta related. I did what I thought I could do to win and it almost worked. I'd do that any mafia game.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

20. ISO #120

21. ISO #121

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post

There is no night phase. Any and all actions have to be submitted during the day.
    I say this because there are discrepancies in the setup as to whether or not there are any night phases.
    Carry on.
    How does it works? If demons decide to blackmail someone before Excorcist act, he will be just blackmailed for the end of the day or until Exorcist will visit him?
    I agree with plan C.

22. ISO #122

23. ISO #123

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    As easy as you claimed last game while faking Town?

hum???
    Thank you for all this valuable information Mike.
    Like this is non-committal scum Gyrlander. @Auwt in what capacity does this tell you he's town?

24. ISO #124

25. ISO #125

Well if you ask me then I found it interesting he was looking more towards my post count and not really anything I said.

Speaks to me that he may not have a scummy mindset unless he thought of that way beforehand when I signed up early on.
    But... he only posted on early page 1 (until after your post)... how was he looking more towards your post count than towards what you said? Had you even said anything? I'm confused.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    Well, I am back. Gona read all of this... wait, 3 pages only? Really?
    Small games ^^

26. ISO #126

27. ISO #127

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post

Carry on.
    Just to clarify, blackmails and exorcisms are picked during the day and "happen" immediatly on the next day, right? @Oberon

28. ISO #128

Smh if its auwt + gyrlander lol
    Very short minded from the mighty Frinckles lol.
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

29. ISO #129

Because I'm town
    Is it bad that I terribly townread this lol? I really think it's what town!Frinckles would reply to this: "Evils wins almost every game at this forum, except some lucky for town games. Why you think this game will be differ?"

As for Gyrlander "discrediting", I'd rather say he pointed out things that were weak/didn't make much sense. Not really discrediting, but rather poking. I expect more from him eventually, but for now, I don't think it's too bad.

30. ISO #130

How does it works? If demons decide to blackmail someone before Excorcist act, he will be just blackmailed for the end of the day or until Exorcist will visit him?

They both pick a target on Day X, and they perform their action on the following day. And the Exorcist comes first in the OoO.

31. ISO #131

32. ISO #132

Like this is non-committal scum Gyrlander. @Auwt in what capacity does this tell you he's town?
    The little I've played with Gyrlander, he is apparently way more in a defensive stance as a scum compared to his town side.
    I honestly don't mind him pocking others.
    But after all, my overall D1 reads are recently not that perfect, so take it easy ^^

33. ISO #133

Spoiler : zedus posts :
    Evils wins almost every game at this forum, except some lucky for town games. Why you think this game will be differ?

Hello. Nice to see you here.

I see no clown role in role list. Is that some hidden option?

Sure. I wasn't in game for whole day, just come.

Well, public control on Exorcist like in anti-vaxers game will not work here. I will think more about mechanics of social distancing.
    Mike discredit himself better then everyone else can.

Honestly, that's the Zedus we know and love. Not so sure about what people saw about him, but I don't.

34. ISO #134

Eye on the prize zedus. Work with me here.
    I like you (personaly), but I don't trust you (ingame).

I will put my paranoic mode on and only looking around today. Yes, I will be more active later.
    I agree with plan C.

35. ISO #135

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Honestly, that's the Zedus we know and love.
    Ye, I love you too.

Not so sure about what people saw about him, but I don't.
    My brain is broken during attempts of understanding this
    I agree with plan C.

36. ISO #136

I like you (personaly), but I don't trust you (ingame).

I will put my paranoic mode on and only looking around today. Yes, I will be more active later.
    Awh. <3

And I wouldn't expect you to trust me.

37. ISO #137

The little I've played with Gyrlander, he is apparently way more in a defensive stance as a scum compared to his town side.
    I honestly don't mind him pocking others.
    But after all, my overall D1 reads are recently not that perfect, so take it easy ^^
    Even if you threw meta out the window, those two posts are hardly a reason to townlean him. Why don't you try finding town and putting wolves in boxes and then see who the most likely 2(3) scum are.

38. ISO #138

39. ISO #139

40. ISO #140

Ye, I love you too.

My brain is broken during attempts of understanding this
    I think my grammar was as broken as your brain xD

I meant "I'm not so sure about what people saw about Zedus that was different from Zedus' normal game, but I don't see it myself."

41. ISO #141

The biggest irony is me townreading MM D1. That never happens.
    There's a first time for everything

42. ISO #142

43. ISO #143

Thank you Auwt and MM. Specially MM. He never fails to townread me.

STOP MAKING ME DOUBT

44. ISO #144

@Zedus what are your reads (who do you think is town or scum)?

45. ISO #145

46. ISO #146

As it stands, those two (fmpov) are you and Gyrlander and there's nothing wrong with that.
    Believe what you want to believe.
    Dismantling this theory D1 would be a tough job, as the arguments/posts are somehow not that tangible

The biggest irony is me townreading MM D1. That never happens.
    MM being townread by a lot of ppl D1 does sound weird to me.
    I will talk once again about history, but he's usually scumread/ put to top priority lynch D1.
    Will keep an eye on it.

47. ISO #147

Only Town Gyrlander makes you doubt.
    I'm tempted... but no lol
    THOU SHALT NOT POCKET ME
    ...YET

Give me a reason to townread you through your actions. (This action cannot be to say "I am town!", sorry )
    Believe what you want to believe.
    Dismantling this theory D1 would be a tough job, as the arguments/posts are somehow not that tangible

MM being townread by a lot of ppl D1 does sound weird to me.
    I will talk once again about history, but he's usually scumread/ put to top priority lynch D1.
    Will keep an eye on it.
    How did I reach such a terrible point lol

48. ISO #148

How did I reach such a terrible point lol
    XD

49. ISO #149

50. ISO #150

Exactly. Everyone please initiate Exorcist softing protocol.