S-FM 311: Welcome to the INSANE ASYLUM, BUT BEWARE!!!!!! - Page 25
Register

User Tag List

Page 25 of 81 FirstFirst ... 15 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 35 75 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,250 of 4043
  1. ISO #1201

Re: Welcome to the INSANE ASYLUM, BUT BEWARE!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Norwee View Post
    I'm LHF?
    I can assure you that i will fight any opposition on me with teeth and claws.
    If I were mafia you’d be who I would be theoretically mislynching today based on your play. You’re LHF right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

2. ISO #1202

Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    That's literally a blind vote, going on someone putting up arguments and real facts.
    But whatever.
    I happen to think it's rubbish also, and I don't like how ceko just accepts it. I do think ceko is pure asf tho so I see no ill intent there just maybe some confusion.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

3. ISO #1203

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    why are you guys voting AUWT...?
    Why not? Auwt has been at best a weak poster or nonfactor so far today.

4. ISO #1204

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    (by specifying that you're not usually this laid back or fencesitting)
    Which games are you basing this on? Only the ones we've played? I'm pretty sure at least half of my towngames are me being laidback and not knowing anything and fence-sitting. Especially games where i'm mostly unfamiliar with playerlist.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5. ISO #1205

6. ISO #1206

7. ISO #1207

8. ISO #1208

Yes, the people shall rise against you scum!!
    @blinkskater let's make a deal. If I'm town this game, you will stop jumping on me every damn game for "meta" and will start evaluating me like a player you don't know well.
    it's a tiny bit annoying to get scumread by people as soon as you are in a game with me just because you scream "meta" xD
    No deal wolf, there's no reason to not trust in a meta that's been correct at least 20 times in a row.

9. ISO #1209

10. ISO #1210

11. ISO #1211

Which games are you basing this on? Only the ones we've played? I'm pretty sure at least half of my towngames are me being laidback and not knowing anything and fence-sitting. Especially games where i'm mostly unfamiliar with playerlist.
    Likely not the games we haven't played

Reaaaally? Because if I remember correctly, and Banana maybe can comment on that, people said you had a tendency to be more laid-back as scum, and since the towngames of yours I've seen weren't like that at all, I'm inclined to believe them.

Also, did you just admit being laid back and especially fencesitting? Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

12. ISO #1212

Wow.
    Did I do a mistake putting MM in town read?
    I'm not saying bakermir is the ultimate scum, but the way you react to this feels quite off.
    At least now I know I won't be voting Norwee, if his case has been made the same way.
    why wouldn't you vote Norwee exactly? I don't remember them poking me a single time this game yet I am your top scumread

13. ISO #1213

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    If I were mafia you’d be who I would be theoretically mislynching today based on your play. You’re LHF right now.
    ...assuming he's not mafia too. So I take it you townread him?
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

14. ISO #1214

15. ISO #1215

16. ISO #1216

Not only for your meta; meta only supports my argument (by specifying that you're not usually this laid back or fencesitting), it isn't at its core. Blink is literally screaming META at me every game because we have a strong history lol.
    Nah it's more then that, I gauge your alignment based off of how you play, the meta is literally that I'm always correct in the assessment.

The same way how you always read me INCORRECT. "blinks town." ----> blink is in actuality scum. BLINKS SCUM HERE LOOK (TUNNEL TUNNEL TUNNEL) -----> Oh wait blink flipped town Q_Q. You get your reads on based off my playstyle, the meta that stands is that you're always incorrect. If you trusted the meta that you need to 180 your read on me every time then you would actually read me correctly every single time.

17. ISO #1217

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    maybe it's because we were masons last game but I didnt see you caring too much or needing a reason to lynch d1
    like, what would you prefer here? I liked your earlier game analysis and then you just stopped.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

18. ISO #1218

Are you calling me town.
    No. In a theoretical world where I’m mafia (and by extension you aren’t) I’d totally mislynch you today.

19. ISO #1219

Did you think my push on you has been laid back MM.
    A bit, although you're certainly committing to your push on me more than on everything you did before. That doesn't magically erase what you did before, though.

20. ISO #1220

21. ISO #1221

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    norwee rene me and auwt are the lhf?? idk what’s so hard to understand
    you are deffo not lhf here.

rene is on rene meta and thats never LHF.

auwt is LHF and thats one of the reason why I never voted them.

not sure why norwee would be LHF here either.

22. ISO #1222

23. ISO #1223

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Why not? Auwt has been at best a weak poster or nonfactor so far today.
    Nah I don't like the way everyone is jumping on AUWT for what I believe to be false reasonings, The same "weak posting non factors" could be said about more than half the players in the game, doesn't make them scum.

24. ISO #1224

25. ISO #1225

Nah I don't like the way everyone is jumping on AUWT for what I believe to be false reasonings, The same "weak posting non factors" could be said about more than half the players in the game, doesn't make them scum.
    Idk from my experience wolves tend to be mostly in the weak posting non factor pool

26. ISO #1226

27. ISO #1227

28. ISO #1228

29. ISO #1229

A bit, although you're certainly committing to your push on me more than on everything you did before. That doesn't magically erase what you did before, though.
    Does he? I don't remember him being a main force in your push. AND HE'S STILL VOTING ME

Thank you Anonymous Donor

30. ISO #1230

31. ISO #1231

32. ISO #1232

33. ISO #1233

34. ISO #1234

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    why wouldn't you vote Norwee exactly? I don't remember them poking me a single time this game yet I am your top scumread
    If Norwee's case has been wrapped up the same way mine has been, I wouldn't dare agreeing with it, that is what I meant.

About "top scumread", you should look at the discussion with MM, I explained a bit more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

35. ISO #1235

36. ISO #1236

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    you are deffo not lhf here.

rene is on rene meta and thats never LHF.

auwt is LHF and thats one of the reason why I never voted them

not sure why norwee would be LHF here either.
    ^^^^^^^^^^
    Jesus blink haha

"Your meta is that you're always incorrect"
    I mean, he's not wrong, I literally never read him correctly lol. I'm not offended. Just really fed up with getting called scum by him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Does he? I don't remember him being a main force in your push. AND HE'S STILL VOTING ME
    He isn't a main force, but at least he's somewhat committed to attacking me, unlike before with Banana et al. ALTHOUGH HIS VOTE IS ON YOU? I didn't even notice

37. ISO #1237

If Norwee's case has been wrapped up the same way mine has been, I wouldn't dare agreeing with it, that is what I meant.

About "top scumread", you should look at the discussion with MM, I explained a bit more.
    Actually if we go by objective quality of his scum case on me and you. I think his case on you is better.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

38. ISO #1238

That's literally a blind vote, going on someone putting up arguments and real facts.
    But whatever.
    what facts bro?

i told you to ignore that post as it was purely part of banter at the time since half the slots didn't even post.

auwt rand town and does this crap of a game entire d1?

i am not buying it

39. ISO #1239

40. ISO #1240

I linked it in a post nobody bothered to read, including you. I know noone did because noone commented on a joke they definetly would have commented on lol. Read my case first.

I'm going off now. Idk if I'll be back at EoD. Lynch Auwt or Norwee.

Also I like Gyr's tone a lot, really think he's town now.

41. ISO #1241

silence cat
    Silence, capitalist squirrel.

42. ISO #1242

I've only read up to post 1,000 atm. But here's where I'm at with Marsh, deep down I know he's scum, but I can't vote him because mechanically it's the "incorrect" play to make. Therefore my associative scum read on GYR, due to the interactions between MM and GYR, can't come to fruition because we will not get a MM flip. I have to allow MM to at least try and make some sort of move tonight, meaning MM and GYR are out of my lynch pool today regardless of how I feel about them.

-vote bakermir

I'd like to put my vote back here for the time being, I don't like the way baker was prodding AUWT by using self meta. "I wouldn't play like this if I were scum and AUWT knows it." Not a fan of self meta never have, never will be. If baker thinks AUWT is playing the same way he did as scum that last time that's fine. I on the other hand played VS AUWT in that situation while we pushed on each other three days straight, and I get no feelings that AUWT is playing similar to that. I had him pegged as scum that game early day 1, I can't even say I have a little jitter of the same type of feelz. I also didn't like the fact that baker used the argument of "AUWT is Town reading everyone..." A simple look at AUWTS ISO and read list showed me that this was not true at all.

I also kind of want to touch on the posts I read from DM. I have no idea what DM is talking about that GYR slipped on it makes no logical sense in my brain from what I've read. There's literally nothing there, and aside from my associative scum read on GYR due to MM and his interactions, I actually town read his play at the moment. DM's push on GYR doesn't feel natural but it could just be thick headedness, which I even display myself sometimes I get it, but usually the shit I say makes sense (somewhat.)

Banana seems to have settled down, I haven't read any posts from there, but I may be able to start if they are content and game related. I really didn't want to out this yet but I do want everyone to be aware that I do have a strong feeling that banana is likely the jester here. If I die tonight I would like that to be considered because you guys can actually use this against the scum here if you guys can work together. (I know that you guys likely won't but I'm saying it anyways.) Banana does feel like banana to me, but not TOWN banana. IDK if I've ever played VS a scum banana but I would imagine there would be the semblance of town banana with much more agenda shining through the cracks. I find it truly ODD that banana used massive amounts of ATE, then actually changed up his playstyle a bit to better suit the wave length of the thread. I don't see a town banana ever doing that, nor a scum banana, but a neutral that wants to not get NK'D Yeah...

did you read after 1000?

43. ISO #1243

Actually if we go by objective quality of his scum case on me and you. I think his case on you is better.
    Tonight I'm gonna have myself a real good time
    I feel alive and the world it's turning inside out Yeah!
    I'm floating around in ecstasy
    So don't stop me now don't stop me
    'Cause I'm having a good time having a good time

-vote norwee

I'm a shooting star leaping through the skies
    Like a tiger defying the laws of gravity
    I'm a racing car passing by like Lady Godiva
    I'm gonna go go go
    There's no stopping me

-vote norwee

I'm burning through the skies Yeah!
    Two hundred degrees
    That's why they call me Mister Fahrenheit
    I'm trav'ling at the speed of light
    I wanna make a supersonic man of you

-vote norwee
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

44. ISO #1244

So when someone calls out "we need to form a consensus right now" 1 hour into the game, you don't feel it's strange.
    And then someone points out the weirdness in the post, you putting him in the scum box.

Hmmmm...

Seems legit.
    Oh I didn't say anywhere it's not strange, but having you point fingers at him doesn't mean you can't be both scum. I'm not convinced really about anyone right now because it's D1.

45. ISO #1245

^^^^^^^^^^

I mean, he's not wrong, I literally never read him correctly lol. I'm not offended. Just really fed up with getting called scum by him.

He isn't a main force, but at least he's somewhat committed to attacking me, unlike before with Banana et al. ALTHOUGH HIS VOTE IS ON YOU? I didn't even notice
    Stop randing scum then?

46. ISO #1246

47. ISO #1247

And I do feel where MM is coming from to an extent with Auwt/Norwee. They've had two meaningful interactions, both of which were Norwee imposing their reads of baker/ceko on him. (baker=jester/ceko=town) (vote in gyrlander/sb16)

(and norwee said auwt is hauwt but that's it)

I was thinking it could be scum!norwee signaling to scum!auwt to vote Gyrlander (who had significant pressure on them at the time.) and honestly, it would have made sense for scum!auwt to make a move like that sooner than later as now, there is quite a wagon built up.

So, I don't really see Auwt as my go-to lynch here.

i don't think auwt is a good choice either.

if they are jester, they will be shot eventually.

if they are town, they will be shot eventually.

if they are scum, they will keep coughing.

48. ISO #1248

49. ISO #1249

50. ISO #1250

I linked it in a post nobody bothered to read, including you. I know noone did because noone commented on a joke they definetly would have commented on lol. Read my case first.

I'm going off now. Idk if I'll be back at EoD. Lynch Auwt or Norwee.

Also I like Gyr's tone a lot, really think he's town now.
    Listen, is that a new MM-Gyr alliance I hear?

It's speaking to me loud and clear!

Thank you Anonymous Donor