S-FM 311: Welcome to the INSANE ASYLUM, BUT BEWARE!!!!!! - Page 5
Register

User Tag List

Page 5 of 81 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 55 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #201

Re: Welcome to the INSANE ASYLUM, BUT BEWARE!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    As you all discuss your states of mind. Inside this insane asylum. You all notice a woman in the corner naked. She is wanting you to come closer. And then you notice another man running around saying “I am am Q what gadgets can I make for you today?” They look lonely like they both lost a friend they used to play with. So sad. You are now determined to find who there missing playmates are and get the place in order again. All this Crazy everywhere.
    Hey Q can you make me an alignment revealer?
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

2. ISO #202

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    rene gyr dm frinckles blink bake stealth are null/scum. bake “scummiest” out of this group. i want to pressure bake and see what kind of reaction i can get from him.

-vote bakermir

also, banana is town for reasons i won’t disclose.
    Why not all the other zero posters? Wouldn’t they be Null as well?
    Why did you only mention Gyr?

3. ISO #203

Why are we already talked about zero posters... why did this start already... why am I hereeee lol
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #204

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Why are we already talked about zero posters... why did this start already... why am I hereeee lol
    im sleepy but i forgot you were in this marsh. i'd like to try something new and not have to worry about your slot the entire game.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

5. ISO #205

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    im sleepy but i forgot you were in this marsh. i'd like to try something new and not have to worry about your slot the entire game.
    I also am sleepy and agree to your mutual pocketing agreement
    probably only to become incredibly paranoid about you later on because of S-FM Punchy PTSD
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

6. ISO #206

I also am sleepy and agree to your mutual pocketing agreement
    probably only to become incredibly paranoid about you later on because of S-FM Punchy PTSD
    Eh, scum frinckles becomes apparent later on apparently. (unless I have a persona to rely on.)

im more concerned about you playing town/mafia so coolly and similarly all the time. I even explained it to people in MU champs discord and took bets on it.

7. ISO #207

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Please keep things game related.
    can I say I'm sleepy? I'm so sleepy I just "agreed to an agreement"...

I see people (like ceko) talking about bakermir acting different. One important thing: bakermir is too new and too changing to have a stable meta, and metareads don't seem to work well on him. Maybe it's just that I don't know him enough, but basing reads on him on meta is heavily discouraged.

8. ISO #208

can I say I'm sleepy? I'm so sleepy I just "agreed to an agreement"...

I see people (like ceko) talking about bakermir acting different. One important thing: bakermir is too new and too changing to have a stable meta, and metareads don't seem to work well on him. Maybe it's just that I don't know him enough, but basing reads on him on meta is heavily discouraged.
    from me to you, I can honestly say Ceko & Bakermir have changed drastically over the course of one game.

Naturally from that, we could derive that -- perhaps they're on opposite alignments from last game.

That'd make Ceko Town and Baker Scum. I haven't exactly gotten flags to indicate that as such but I'm gonna soft pocket you for now and share that info.

9. ISO #209

Like, let's look at Ceko

Last game he was behind (which is fair) and then comes out with these trickling paragraphs trying to obtusely read certain people.

this game: UwU

Let's look at Baker

Last game he was slow, calculative, semi-insane schizo guy who got pushed on a few times

this game: shitpost

There could honestly be a million reasons as to why there is such a dichotomy here. I'm just completely fascinated by it.

10. ISO #210

Legit question

Why is spamming offensive stuff an acceptable strategy on the mod

But spamming HARMLESS stuff is unacceptable strategy in FM?
    'Cause hosts make their rules here :P I personally find it acceptable, but dirty, and understand that some (a lot of) people don't want to devote too much time filtering spam. So in short, "host rights something something". Stealth explained the "people who don't want to devote too much time filtering spam" point of view well from what I can see.
    also, 2 similar but not identical games with 2 distinct branches that treat the 2 games according to their specificities

~~

Thoughts on Frinckles "trying something new" and on his decision of mutual pocketing with me, banana?

11. ISO #211

'Cause hosts make their rules here :P I personally find it acceptable, but dirty, and understand that some (a lot of) people don't want to devote too much time filtering spam. So in short, "host rights something something". Stealth explained the "people who don't want to devote too much time filtering spam" point of view well from what I can see.
    also, 2 similar but not identical games with 2 distinct branches that treat the 2 games according to their specificities

~~

Thoughts on Frinckles "trying something new" and on his decision of mutual pocketing with me, banana?
    Oh I didn't realize you were still reading. The 'trying something new' was a jab at Ganelon btw.

12. ISO #212

from me to you, I can honestly say Ceko & Bakermir have changed drastically over the course of one game.

Naturally from that, we could derive that -- perhaps they're on opposite alignments from last game.

That'd make Ceko Town and Baker Scum. I haven't exactly gotten flags to indicate that as such but I'm gonna soft pocket you for now and share that info.
    But it's not the first time it happens. Ceko was more trolly when he started, and Baker was much less confident and committing when he started. NAI

13. ISO #213

But it's not the first time it happens. Ceko was more trolly when he started, and Baker was much less confident and committing when he started. NAI
    But we're talking about two different people changing completely how they post. Over the course of a game. That wouldn't strike you as bizarre?

14. ISO #214

15. ISO #215

16. ISO #216

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    Frinckes is my first townlean this game
    sweats nervously
    That's what we all said...

If I weren't paranoid of him though, I'd probably follow a similar path, so I like this.

17. ISO #217

sweats nervously

If I weren't paranoid of him though, I'd probably follow a similar path, so I like this.
    yeah well you can fucking thank me when I mark all scum tonight and we wash it anyway.

night

18. ISO #218

But we're talking about two different people changing completely how they post. Over the course of a game. That wouldn't strike you as bizarre?
    Yes, it would and it did.

And I misread them both for it in previous games, iirc. So /shrug I'll just ignore it and stick to my standard way of reading, which gives Baker some town points and Ceko nothing because he didn't really post much meaningful stuff afaik.

Going off

19. ISO #219

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Attention span.

I don't have the time to sift through 1500 posts when I have to balance
    1. Classes
    2. Homework
    3. Rehearsals
    4. Some semblence of a social life
    5. Sleep

I consider it disrespectful of my time if I read through all of the posts and a significant portion of them aren't related to the game or have very little to no content. It's why I skim some of your posts and to a much larger extent Frinckles' posts.

If you're talking to someone through the game, that's fine with me. But with 300 posts in 48 hours you definitely could've compressed that or omitted some of those posts.

thanks for coming to my ted talk
    Wow, flexing that you have a life on poor Banana.
    Shameful.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

20. ISO #220

21. ISO #221

Regardless as to who came up with the nickname, the very discussion of a nickname isn't game related and you have not tied it into the current game, and therefore cannot form a valid read on it. Redact your read until you tie it into the current game, refrain from discussing non game related material as it is harmful and borderline toxic. and have a nice day.
    Wow Banana, u sound very butthurt about having been called out for excessive fluff.
    It doesn’t mean we need you to become an fun nazi that policies all of the fun levels around here.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

22. ISO #222

23. ISO #223

24. ISO #224

25. ISO #225

26. ISO #226

27. ISO #227

28. ISO #228

Does your new strategy or whatever involve a drastic reduction of posts that are considered non-contributive. This being, for example, random lyrics of songs, casual spams of TOWN TAKEOVERS or random conversations with little to no background/relevance with other people such as Banana?

Thank you Anonymous Donor

29. ISO #229

Like, let's look at Ceko

Last game he was behind (which is fair) and then comes out with these trickling paragraphs trying to obtusely read certain people.

this game: UwU

Let's look at Baker

Last game he was slow, calculative, semi-insane schizo guy who got pushed on a few times

this game: shitpost

There could honestly be a million reasons as to why there is such a dichotomy here. I'm just completely fascinated by it.
    I feel it's caused because we just ended the other FM and started a new one incredibly fast. That created a lot of hype and them being since the start of the game promotes a certain shitposting attitude.

30. ISO #230

Yes, it would and it did.

And I misread them both for it in previous games, iirc. So /shrug I'll just ignore it and stick to my standard way of reading, which gives Baker some town points and Ceko nothing because he didn't really post much meaningful stuff afaik.

Going off
    I mostly agree with your reads as of now. The difference being I'm giving ceko some small scum points.

31. ISO #231

32. ISO #232

33. ISO #233

Quote Originally Posted by Nuciek View Post
    Five pages of nothing before I even had time to check. Oh boy, this is gonna be a fun time.
    Saaaaaame. Gonna check it later though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

34. ISO #234

35. ISO #235

36. ISO #236

37. ISO #237

38. ISO #238

39. ISO #239

40. ISO #240

Yeah Coco and Barker are way different than last game.

When coco is scum they tend to fly under the radar. Of course, this has been pointed out so maybe he is trying to be mindful of that.

41. ISO #241

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Does your new strategy or whatever involve a drastic reduction of posts that are considered non-contributive. This being, for example, random lyrics of songs, casual spams of TOWN TAKEOVERS or random conversations with little to no background/relevance with other people such as Banana?
    yikes (!)

42. ISO #242

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    rene gyr dm frinckles blink bake stealth are null/scum. bake “scummiest” out of this group. i want to pressure bake and see what kind of reaction i can get from him.

-vote bakermir

also, banana is town for reasons i won’t disclose.

OwO

43. ISO #243

44. ISO #244

sweats nervously

Your initial reads are always methodical and accurate.

Frinckles is more of a perfectionist and takes his time.

I think town is stacked again. I am ready to sheep after you guys.

45. ISO #245

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    I should be sleeping but instead I'm awake after sleeping only 5 hours thanks to the construction works outside.

YEY
    This is a lifetime burden for me living in flats and having bored boomers keep renovating their kitchens, bathrooms n shit.

I can actually feel your misery

Fireworks gotta be the second most annoying thing to that. I don't know why are they still legal.

46. ISO #246

47. ISO #247

48. ISO #248

49. ISO #249

50. ISO #250