S-FM 311: Welcome to the INSANE ASYLUM, BUT BEWARE!!!!!! - Page 23
Register

User Tag List

Page 23 of 81 FirstFirst ... 13 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 33 73 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,150 of 4043
  1. ISO #1101

Re: Welcome to the INSANE ASYLUM, BUT BEWARE!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    I have a list I am ok to throw a vote in.

How much time do we have? Actually give me some. I am still catching up.

I miss scum Martin posting the timer and vote count every once in a while
    4 hours 30 minutes.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

2. ISO #1102

Ok I read SB16 ISO

and my eyes are vomiting.

jester games are yikes

why is everyone hiding behind a lunatic persona? I did that on rvs stage but why is people like auwt still pretending to be a nutcase lol
    Would you mind telling us what differences his current playstone and that in DTM?

Thank you Anonymous Donor

3. ISO #1103

4. ISO #1104

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    so many ppl find baker suspicious. i honestly can’t see why.
    I don't see anyone other than Auwt making a real push.

To be fair, most of the people only given a indication of not trusting me and nothing more.

Auwt is deffo on to some gambit here and I am ok with them salty haunting me back if it comes to that

5. ISO #1105

6. ISO #1106

I have a list I am ok to throw a vote in.

How much time do we have? Actually give me some. I am still catching up.

I miss scum Martin posting the timer and vote count every once in a while
    There's 4 hours and 20 minutes left!

7. ISO #1107

8. ISO #1108

9. ISO #1109

New host here:

Stealthbomber16 (2 [L-6]):
    BananaCucho, Renegade
    Auwt (3 [L-5]):
    theoneceko, Gyrlander, Nuciek
    Gyrlander (3 [L-5]):
    blinkskater, Norwee, Dark Magician
    bakermir (1 [L-7]):
    Auwt
    Norwee (1 [L-7]):
    Marshmallow Marshall

4 hours and 18 minutes until EOD.

10. ISO #1110

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    New host here:

Stealthbomber16 (2 [L-6]):
    BananaCucho, Renegade
    Auwt (3 [L-5]):
    theoneceko, Gyrlander, Nuciek
    Gyrlander (3 [L-5]):
    blinkskater, Norwee, Dark Magician
    bakermir (1 [L-7]):
    Auwt
    Norwee (1 [L-7]):
    Marshmallow Marshall

4 hours and 18 minutes until EOD.
    You are seven minutes off of the timer you weeb
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

11. ISO #1111

12. ISO #1112

13. ISO #1113

14. ISO #1114

15. ISO #1115

Would you mind telling us what differences his current playstone and that in DTM?
    In DTM they were villagery thru and thru

Here wolfy on slight.

Never seen scum SB before but this game might be it.

Problem is, they have a lot of jester equity to their posts, I just can't make up my mind on him yet. Still reading

16. ISO #1116

17. ISO #1117

18. ISO #1118

19. ISO #1119

20. ISO #1120

21. ISO #1121

22. ISO #1122

23. ISO #1123

24. ISO #1124

25. ISO #1125

26. ISO #1126

Checking mentions

@Marshmallow Marshall here is the post where i started scumreading u. i still don’t see why u found that sentence blink made about “scum spread and butter” so suspicious. care to explain???
    My Go--- oh sorry I'm communist

My People, how could you miss my post lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    It seems unclear for people, so I'll clarify...

I DO NOT SCUMREAD BLINKSKATER

He's a null read for me.
    Come on XD. I wanted him to EXPLAIN and to GIVE US HIS REASONING about him supposedly having caught the three scum, and I've repeated that countless times. The misunderstanding is not my fault here.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

27. ISO #1127

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    @Stealthbomber16 why haven't you voted Auwt despite having a scumlean on them?
    I honestly have no idea

-vote Auwt
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

28. ISO #1128

Checking mentions

Come on XD. I wanted him to EXPLAIN and to GIVE US HIS REASONING about him supposedly having caught the three scum, and I've repeated that countless times. The misunderstanding is not my fault here.
    Why do you scum read blink tho
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

29. ISO #1129

IDK how does DM clear me and Auwt as TvT on #921

Auwt sees SB/Gyr scum potential

DM sees the same and tells us to stop locking horns and actually get back on reading a potential SB/Gyr team according to him with some ceko thrown in now and then.

DM could be TMI here and his call on MM lynch was just stating "water is wet"

BUt it could also be him being alone trying to solve. DM/Auwt team sounds weird to me but I do remember Auwt giving an easy TR on DM for whatever reason.

Both players dont like ceko for some reason.

I really dislike how auwt and dm naturally mindmeld on sb/gyr and reading ceko scum at the same time.

still reading but first gonna go finish preparing dinner

30. ISO #1130

In DTM they were villagery thru and thru

Here wolfy on slight.

Never seen scum SB before but this game might be it.

Problem is, they have a lot of jester equity to their posts, I just can't make up my mind on him yet. Still reading
    Yeah but... why am I wolfy this game and not last game? FMPOV I’ve changed nothing. You didn’t answer his question.

Ok what strikes me most is

There are 0 interactions between DM and SB after reading SB ISO.

I am gonna check DM ISO now
    I’ve called out DM for his shitty scumread on Gyr. You should know this from looking at my ISO.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

31. ISO #1131

Checking mentions

it just looked like u were trying to make something from nothing withthat phrase. reminds me of when u called a random post a “scum-slip” when u were scum some games back.

i’ve no idea how town!mm plays on d1 and i feel so saadddd

32. ISO #1132

MM you have seemed more occupied with noting that i "don't respond to your case" than acknowledging that i'm telling you right to your face that it sucks and there's nothing of value there.
    Got nothing to say about that?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

33. ISO #1133

IDK how does DM clear me and Auwt as TvT on #921

DM sees the same and tells us to stop locking horns and actually get back on reading a potential SB/Gyr team according to him with some ceko thrown in now and then.

DM could be TMI here and his call on MM lynch was just stating "water is wet"

BUt it could also be him being alone trying to solve. DM/Auwt team sounds weird to me but I do remember Auwt giving an easy TR on DM for whatever reason.
    Bingo. DM pushing the play-nice narrative and then switching to Gyrlander looked suspicious as hell.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

34. ISO #1134

@Marshmallow Marshall here is the post where i started scumreading u. i still don’t see why u found that sentence blink made about “scum spread and butter” so suspicious. care to explain???
    Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    @Marshmallow Marshall

Here it is,

Bakermir wanted an early consensus RIGHT NOW (1 hour into the game), weird...
    Who needs to hurry the game, weird...
    I highly doubt that his intent was to shitpost while saying this.

And Ceko just put Gyrlander on a null read when Gyrlander didnt make any post
    Others late people weren't read on Ceko's list, weird...

I'm down voting any of those 2, and can consider Gyrlander/SB16
    And why not one of my voter(s) : )
    I am calling a probable Norwee-Auwt team of scum who know eachother.

Reasoning for Auwt being scum:

- "MM is universal D1 scumread in all games I've played with him. Feels like usual Town defense." looks like TMI to me. No interaction with me, no questioning me, and magically thinks I'm town while everyone jumps on me, without even pointing out that the votes on me have a very weak basis (minus Frinckles' maybe).

- A lot of townreads, but throwing Bakermir into the deepest scum spot for talking about a consensus 100 posts in? I mean, sure, it isn't towny, but I even doubt it's scummy... saying it's worthy of the highest scum spot is a big stretch. Looks like he wants to find people to scumread but he doesn't see anyone to scumread with a legitimate reason.

- Ceko scum for putting a no-poster in nulls? Same as the Bakermir scumread. Also note that it's not like he's claiming to have not many scumreads and that the few he has are weak: he said "I will be honest, I believe if we take someone in bakermir/ceko we have around 100% to hit a scum" without having any valid reason to scumread them that strongly.

Reasoning for Norwee being scum: Already exposed in my case. Poking at/shading people, never committing to a serious push, standing in the background, fencesitting.

Reasoning for scum team: They're both individually scummy. I don't think they interacted with eachother or even addressed eachother indirectly. Auwt is putting him in the nulls, and he doesn't have many nulls.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

35. ISO #1135

36. ISO #1136

37. ISO #1137

- "MM is universal D1 scumread in all games I've played with him. Feels like usual Town defense." looks like TMI to me. No interaction with me, no questioning me, and magically thinks I'm town while everyone jumps on me, without even pointing out that the votes on me have a very weak basis (minus Frinckles' maybe).

- A lot of townreads, but throwing Bakermir into the deepest scum spot for talking about a consensus 100 posts in? I mean, sure, it isn't towny, but I even doubt it's scummy... saying it's worthy of the highest scum spot is a big stretch. Looks like he wants to find people to scumread but he doesn't see anyone to scumread with a legitimate reason.

- Ceko scum for putting a no-poster in nulls? Same as the Bakermir scumread. Also note that it's not like he's claiming to have not many scumreads and that the few he has are weak: he said "I will be honest, I believe if we take someone in bakermir/ceko we have around 100% to hit a scum" without having any valid reason to scumread them that strongly.

Reasoning for Norwee being scum: Already exposed in my case. Poking at/shading people, never committing to a serious push, standing in the background, fencesitting.

Reasoning for scum team: They're both individually scummy. I don't think they interacted with eachother or even addressed eachother indirectly. Auwt is putting him in the nulls, and he doesn't have many nulls.
    hi i agree strongly.

38. ISO #1138

39. ISO #1139

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Why do you scum read blink tho
    TO GULAG
    it just looked like u were trying to make something from nothing withthat phrase. reminds me of when u called a random post a “scum-slip” when u were scum some games back.

i’ve no idea how town!mm plays on d1 and i feel so saadddd
    WELL I WASN'T! That'd even be useless if I were. Same principle as my townread on you for making a bad point against me earlier: if it will convince noone, it's useless and will only look bad for a scum.

But anyway, maybe you should stop trying to metaread me if you have no idea how I play on D1 and just read my intent instead?

40. ISO #1140

41. ISO #1141

42. ISO #1142

TO GULAG

WELL I WASN'T! That'd even be useless if I were. Same principle as my townread on you for making a bad point against me earlier: if it will convince noone, it's useless and will only look bad for a scum.

But anyway, maybe you should stop trying to metaread me if you have no idea how I play on D1 and just read my intent instead?
    yea, clearly ur intent is to get rid of lhf. idk if that’s towny or scummy.

43. ISO #1143

44. ISO #1144

What's TMI?
    Too Much Information. In other words, I think Auwt knows I'm town because he's scum, and that's why his high townread on me is weird (he's not saying much to back it up, while there's a lot of stuff to back it up in reality).
    Quote Originally Posted by Norwee View Post
    If u think Awt is scum then vote him MM.
    He's clearly got more votes.
    Actually, sure, that's a good idea.
    -vote Auwt

Let it be known that I'm equally good with changing to Norwee.

45. ISO #1145

46. ISO #1146

Wow.
    Did I do a mistake putting MM in town read?
    I'm not saying bakermir is the ultimate scum, but the way you react to this feels quite off.
    At least now I know I won't be voting Norwee, if his case has been made the same way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

47. ISO #1147

48. ISO #1148

Actually, sure, that's a good idea.
    -vote Auwt

Let it be known that I'm equally good with changing to Norwee.
    Oh no my poor scum partner! arghhhrarrrgblarghaaaaa!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

49. ISO #1149

50. ISO #1150

yea, clearly ur intent is to get rid of lhf. idk if that’s towny or scummy.
    uh what? Who the hell is LHF here lol? That'd be... Bahkieh, maybe? Certainly not the people I have voted this game.

NGL = Not Gonna Lie
    LHF = Low Hanging Fruit, for reference...