S-FM 311: Welcome to the INSANE ASYLUM, BUT BEWARE!!!!!! - Page 29
Register

User Tag List

Page 29 of 81 FirstFirst ... 19 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 39 79 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,450 of 4043
  1. ISO #1401

2. ISO #1402

3. ISO #1403

Re: Welcome to the INSANE ASYLUM, BUT BEWARE!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    I'
    ve been drinking.
    This post is fucking golden and if I'm mislynched now I'm ok with it because we get this dope ass line from Renegade
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

4. ISO #1404

5. ISO #1405

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Banana is either extremely overthinking his vote on me or he's scum here. It's actually legitimately 50/50.

I'm surprised by your vote on my blink, I'm down to answer any questions you have or whatever. Not about to drop a defense because that's a classic blink trap move.

Frinckles is sheeping which is valid I guess

and the other 3 are scummy voters. Auwt's vote is justified but Norwee's is not and renegade got mad after I pointed out he hasn't done literally anything all day so he's probably bitter voting me.

Have I discredited all of you enough now?
    Like what? I want you to defend yourself and you say you won't because that's what I want you to do as a trap?
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

6. ISO #1406

7. ISO #1407

8. ISO #1408

I dunno. I feel as though I've refuted Banana's vote on me enough today already. Nothing I can say there will change his vote because he's some combination of incredibly stubborn, in denial that I tricked him into posting about the game, and potentially scum. I need to ISO him and I have homework to do so I can't get that done during today.

Ren's vote on me is bullshit. Auwt's vote on me is bullshit. Norwee sheeped so I can't refute there.

It literally comes down to me convincing blink and frinckles I'm not scum. I don't know what your cases are. If you have questions I'll gladly answer them. The only defense I can really offer ATM is a self meta defense which is such a fucking awful kind of defense that I'm not even gonna do it.

9. ISO #1409

@bakermir you haven't really committed to a lynch or vote

now personally as I've said, I don't feel like voting Auwt but I'd be willing to switch to you or someone you fos perhaps.

One problem I have is that you were implying to blink that you weren't claiming regardless of if you were the lynch, which sounds kind of jester-ish.

has that changed? and who do you want to vote?
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

10. ISO #1410

11. ISO #1411

12. ISO #1412

It literally comes down to me convincing blink and frinckles I'm not scum. I don't know what your cases are. If you have questions I'll gladly answer them. The only defense I can really offer ATM is a self meta defense which is such a fucking awful kind of defense that I'm not even gonna do it.
    so you add me in your poe in order to convince blink and frinckles?

13. ISO #1413

I dunno. I feel as though I've refuted Banana's vote on me enough today already. Nothing I can say there will change his vote because he's some combination of incredibly stubborn, in denial that I tricked him into posting about the game, and potentially scum. I need to ISO him and I have homework to do so I can't get that done during today.

Ren's vote on me is bullshit. Auwt's vote on me is bullshit. Norwee sheeped so I can't refute there.

im thinking.

i don't have any questions for you rn and we have an hour & 46

14. ISO #1414

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Like what? I want you to defend yourself and you say you won't because that's what I want you to do as a trap?
    You've actually literally done this to me before where you ask me "hey you get one chance to convince me you're not scum" and then I get fucking blasted from orbit when I do.

I'm a citizen. I'm not going to fight for my life here. It's not worth it. You'll get a lot of info by MLing me so I'll go down giving you as much info as I can.

15. ISO #1415

16. ISO #1416

17. ISO #1417

If you are town, and MM confirms himself as BD:

I was wrong about all 3 of you -> I wanted MM, you, and then Norwee

Basically I suck at this game. Contrary - I don't suck as bad as I thought. I am getting better each game, coming back around on things

I don't think I'm wrong on you stealth.
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

18. ISO #1418

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    so you add me in your poe in order to convince blink and frinckles?
    Dude you've been acting so sus all game I have no idea why you aren't a train right now

19. ISO #1419

20. ISO #1420

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    @bakermir you haven't really committed to a lynch or vote

now personally as I've said, I don't feel like voting Auwt but I'd be willing to switch to you or someone you fos perhaps.

One problem I have is that you were implying to blink that you weren't claiming regardless of if you were the lynch, which sounds kind of jester-ish.

has that changed? and who do you want to vote?
    @bakermir

21. ISO #1421

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    If you are town, and MM confirms himself as BD:

I was wrong about all 3 of you -> I wanted MM, you, and then Norwee

Basically I suck at this game. Contrary - I don't suck as bad as I thought. I am getting better each game, coming back around on things

I don't think I'm wrong on you stealth.
    Alternatively:

I'm town
    MM is town
    Norwee is town

You are scum trying to push mislynches

22. ISO #1422

23. ISO #1423

Yeah you better not self meta. You didn't seem desperate at all while on the chopping block, at L2 your tone chimed in as town and I've honestly SB16 VS banana is hilarious when I come to think of it, he has just been like parked on you all day with zero intent to look or move elsewhere, STAGNANT. I don't like it.

24. ISO #1424

You've actually literally done this to me before where you ask me "hey you get one chance to convince me you're not scum" and then I get fucking blasted from orbit when I do.

I'm a citizen. I'm not going to fight for my life here. It's not worth it. You'll get a lot of info by MLing me so I'll go down giving you as much info as I can.
    lol okay maybe that has happened before, but I do believe you right now

25. ISO #1425

If I go down today someone please quote this post

Lynch pool should be between the following players tomorrow
    MM if he does not confirm himself as BD realistically should be the auto lynch. This means he doesn't switch a stupid ass target like DM; both of his targets are generally townread players. I suggest theo + blink.
    Banana if MM confirms himself. I honestly have no idea how frequently banana busses teammates but if MM is town that means banana pushed 3 town members today.
    Bakermir for being scummy as hell. This is mostly a meta read. Reference the previous game where baker was town and his play was very different.
    Auwt for being present but not doing literally anything
    Nuciek for not even being really present.

26. ISO #1426

Yeah you better not self meta. You didn't seem desperate at all while on the chopping block, at L2 your tone chimed in as town and I've honestly SB16 VS banana is hilarious when I come to think of it, he has just been like parked on you all day with zero intent to look or move elsewhere, STAGNANT. I don't like it.
    Blah blah blah, you just want an excuse to PL me and are excited at the opportunity. Fucking go for it dude.
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

27. ISO #1427

28. ISO #1428

29. ISO #1429

I actually tried to lead it but the only person willing to vote was AUWT
    -vote bakermir

You've got a friend in me?

30. ISO #1430

31. ISO #1431

32. ISO #1432

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    @Stealthbomber16 why haven't you voted Auwt despite having a scumlean on them?
    I have a solve with high chance of us winning the game but I would need you to trust me on that
    Who and why and would you claim if I lit a fire under your ass?

33. ISO #1433

34. ISO #1434

I have a solve with high chance of us winning the game but I would need you to trust me on that
    What does this even mean

35. ISO #1435

36. ISO #1436

37. ISO #1437

38. ISO #1438

39. ISO #1439

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    so what's the difference between them?? how are mm's pushes scummier than auwt's?
    I'm assuming you mean the difference between their pushes...?

MM literally called his quote a "case" on AUWT. It literally consisted of Poke, Poke, Poke, wtf kind of case is that?

AUWT'S push on baker aligns with my own thoughts on baker, so It's not a scummy push FMPOV.

40. ISO #1440

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    He has one of his famous charts
    This guy is famous for having charts?

41. ISO #1441

42. ISO #1442

43. ISO #1443

44. ISO #1444

@blinkskater

I'm calling your bluff here. Moved my vote to bakermir and now I'm leaving and probably wont be back for another hour. Do you plan on following?

45. ISO #1445

46. ISO #1446

47. ISO #1447

48. ISO #1448

-vote bakermir

You've got a friend in me?
    That was way too easy, but baker isn't being lynched today.

If you were scum here you'd be self presing on AUWT 100%, and never would have voted baker, you're town here, so is AUWT tho so I think these 2 trains blow.

49. ISO #1449

@blinkskater

I'm calling your bluff here. Moved my vote to bakermir and now I'm leaving and probably wont be back for another hour. Do you plan on following?
    No I don't because it's not a realistic place to be voting right now because it won't happen lol

50. ISO #1450

I don't know what people expect from me?

I did try help lately and in fact my contribution was one of the best compared to most here.

Take me and auwt for example;

I provided a nice read on SB, GYR, DM, Auwt situation. I have followed the MM situation carefully and actually didn't even talk single time about mechanical implications of it or speculate at all.

People get pissy about me when I speculate each game so I decided not to for once and now everyone thinks I am scummy based on meta.

@Varcron you must see this