S-FM 311: Welcome to the INSANE ASYLUM, BUT BEWARE!!!!!! - Page 24
Register

User Tag List

Page 24 of 81 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 34 74 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,200 of 4043
  1. ISO #1151

Re: Welcome to the INSANE ASYLUM, BUT BEWARE!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    Wow.
    Did I do a mistake putting MM in town read?
    I'm not saying bakermir is the ultimate scum, but the way you react to this feels quite off.
    At least now I know I won't be voting Norwee, if his case has been made the same way.
    i consider mm’s case on u to be perfect btw.

2. ISO #1152

3. ISO #1153

4. ISO #1154

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    uh what? Who the hell is LHF here lol? That'd be... Bahkieh, maybe? Certainly not the people I have voted this game.

NGL = Not Gonna Lie
    LHF = Low Hanging Fruit, for reference...
    norwee rene me and auwt are the lhf?? idk what’s so hard to understand

5. ISO #1155

Quote Originally Posted by Bahkieh View Post
    I defo some LHF bruh, I am so outta practice with this game it's stupid. Not that I was ever any good anyways ;
    If anything you are the opposite of LHF, you get a day 1 pass for coming in so late

Any push to lunch you would be purely for policy
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

6. ISO #1156

7. ISO #1157

8. ISO #1158

9. ISO #1159

10. ISO #1160

11. ISO #1161

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    That's literally a blind vote, going on someone putting up arguments and real facts.
    But whatever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

12. ISO #1162

13. ISO #1163

I'm LHF?
    I can assure you that i will fight any opposition on me with teeth and claws.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

14. ISO #1164

15. ISO #1165

Quote Originally Posted by Norwee View Post
    Ok but seriously, i don't see Auwt as scummy.
    And i think i've interacted with him so idk where MM is getting this "they don't even talk to each other!" BS associative read from.
    Ehh, not impossible to be fair, I could have missed it. It's pretty much the only part I wasn't sure about in my case lol.
    Wow.
    Did I do a mistake putting MM in town read?
    I'm not saying bakermir is the ultimate scum, but the way you react to this feels quite off.
    At least now I know I won't be voting Norwee, if his case has been made the same way.
    "I will be honest, I believe if we take someone in bakermir/ceko we have around 100% to hit a scum"
    He's your top scum read and you literally said that. Are you backtracking?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

16. ISO #1166

Uh no. You're rather widely townread by now, and that's 100 % incompatible with LHF. Also, I townread you lmao.
    Auwt also isn't really LHF, Norwee definetly isn't either. Renegade... maybe, but I don't think so either? LHF is someone who has nothing really going for him, usually due to lack of activity or deep lack of serious efforts, but who isn't actually scummy either.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

17. ISO #1167

MM you have seemed more occupied with noting that i "don't respond to your case" than acknowledging that i'm telling you right to your face that it sucks and there's nothing of value there.
    Got nothing to say about that?
    You're saying "Your case is shit and means nothing" from what I've seen. That doesn't mean much. If you said something more constructive or want to actually explain how it's trash, go ahead, noone's stopping you :P

18. ISO #1168

You're saying "Your case is shit and means nothing" from what I've seen. That doesn't mean much. If you said something more constructive or want to actually explain how it's trash, go ahead, noone's stopping you :P
    Why should i bother, it doesn't seem like anyone else is taking it seriously.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

19. ISO #1169

Ehh, not impossible to be fair, I could have missed it. It's pretty much the only part I wasn't sure about in my case lol.

"I will be honest, I believe if we take someone in bakermir/ceko we have around 100% to hit a scum"
    He's your top scum read and you literally said that. Are you backtracking?
    Yup, it's very likely to hit a scum in this player pool, I'm not backtracking.
    I would say they are on equal footing. Both of them showed weird things.

I am calling a probable Norwee-Auwt team of scum who know eachother.

Reasoning for Auwt being scum:

- A lot of townreads, but throwing Bakermir into the deepest scum spot for talking about a consensus 100 posts in? I mean, sure, it isn't towny, but I even doubt it's scummy... saying it's worthy of the highest scum spot is a big stretch. Looks like he wants to find people to scumread but he doesn't see anyone to scumread with a legitimate reason.
    So you believe a consensus, one hour into the game is something normal to ask?
    And that it isn't alignment indicative?
    If you really answer yes to the last two questions, then I might not be able to convince you of anything.
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

20. ISO #1170

Why should i bother, it doesn't seem like anyone else is taking it seriously.
    So you say "Your case is crap, have a good day", then "why should I bother explaining why it's crap"? nice

21. ISO #1171

Uh no. You're rather widely townread by now, and that's 100 % incompatible with LHF. Also, I townread you lmao.
    Auwt also isn't really LHF, Norwee definetly isn't either. Renegade... maybe, but I don't think so either? LHF is someone who has nothing really going for him, usually due to lack of activity or deep lack of serious efforts, but who isn't actually scummy either.
    <3 UWU

22. ISO #1172

Yup, it's very likely to hit a scum in this player pool, I'm not backtracking.
    I would say they are on equal footing. Both of them showed weird things.

So you believe a consensus, one hour into the game is something normal to ask?
    And that it isn't alignment indicative?

If you really answer yes to the last two questions, then I might not be able to convince you of anything.
    "I'm not saying bakermir is the ultimate scum, but the way you react to this feels quite off."
    So which one is it: Bakermir is highly scummy, or he's just a medium-low scumread of yours? Because I'm seeing two different messages.

Normal? No, it's unusual.
    Alignment indicative? I don't think it is. Unusual =/= AI.

23. ISO #1173

24. ISO #1174

25. ISO #1175

26. ISO #1176

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    why are you guys voting AUWT...?
    That's why:
    but more seriously:
    I am calling a probable Norwee-Auwt team of scum who know eachother.

Reasoning for Auwt being scum:

- "MM is universal D1 scumread in all games I've played with him. Feels like usual Town defense." looks like TMI to me. No interaction with me, no questioning me, and magically thinks I'm town while everyone jumps on me, without even pointing out that the votes on me have a very weak basis (minus Frinckles' maybe).

- A lot of townreads, but throwing Bakermir into the deepest scum spot for talking about a consensus 100 posts in? I mean, sure, it isn't towny, but I even doubt it's scummy... saying it's worthy of the highest scum spot is a big stretch. Looks like he wants to find people to scumread but he doesn't see anyone to scumread with a legitimate reason.

- Ceko scum for putting a no-poster in nulls? Same as the Bakermir scumread. Also note that it's not like he's claiming to have not many scumreads and that the few he has are weak: he said "I will be honest, I believe if we take someone in bakermir/ceko we have around 100% to hit a scum" without having any valid reason to scumread them that strongly.

Reasoning for Norwee being scum: Already exposed in my case. Poking at/shading people, never committing to a serious push, standing in the background, fencesitting.

Reasoning for scum team: They're both individually scummy. I don't think they interacted with eachother or even addressed eachother indirectly. Auwt is putting him in the nulls, and he doesn't have many nulls.

At least that's my take, not sure about others'

27. ISO #1177

28. ISO #1178

Was that the lame case that I read yesterday when you said Norwee just poked shit... You can't even call that a case Marsh.
    Yes, I can. I'm the People's Marshal. And I'm doing it right now

29. ISO #1179

30. ISO #1180

"I'm not saying bakermir is the ultimate scum, but the way you react to this feels quite off."
    So which one is it: Bakermir is highly scummy, or he's just a medium-low scumread of yours? Because I'm seeing two different messages.

Normal? No, it's unusual.
    Alignment indicative? I don't think it is. Unusual =/= AI.
    It's hard to say a player is highly scummy comming into D1.
    Bakermir and Ceko both have weird post, TMI, that might aim them toward the scum box.
    I would just say, they are the ones that caught my attention the most and therefore the ones I would consider voting. (not excluding my current voters though)
    Take it as "They are the most scum looking for now imo".

31. ISO #1181

32. ISO #1182

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    I could see myself voting Barker if it came to it. Other than RVS I don't think I've seen a serious vote from him. Like he doesn't know where to put it.

He unvoted when I called him out on that and the vote is missing this close to EOD
    im gonna echo this. waiting for him to finish DM's ISO
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

33. ISO #1183

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    thinking about it.
    I'd also join the Stealth train if the Auwt and Norwee trains don't gain enough traction, by the way. I still find Stealth weird from the early game, but idk, my scumread has sort of decayed because I didn't see much more from him... which may not be a good reason to have a scumread decay lol but I also saw people scummier than him (norwee, then auwt).
    It's hard to say a player is highly scummy comming into D1.
    Bakermir and Ceko both have weird post, TMI, that might aim them toward the scum box.
    I would just say, they are the ones that caught my attention the most and therefore the ones I would consider voting. (not excluding my current voters though)
    Take it as "They are the most scum looking for now imo".
    Ok. You still said the odds of catching scum by lynching among them were close to 100 % though

34. ISO #1184

35. ISO #1185

36. ISO #1186

37. ISO #1187

38. ISO #1188

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Only until I nuke it.
    If you nuke it, it will become nukewarm.

we'll see ourselves out
    im gonna echo this. waiting for him to finish DM's ISO
    I don't see any red flag from Bakermir, but I also don't see any green flag coming from him. The only good point he has in my mind at the moment is that Auwt wants him lynched (so he has a circumstancial associative clear from being in the 2 scums who know eachother). Really not my top choice for lynch.

39. ISO #1189

I've only read up to post 1,000 atm. But here's where I'm at with Marsh, deep down I know he's scum, but I can't vote him because mechanically it's the "incorrect" play to make. Therefore my associative scum read on GYR, due to the interactions between MM and GYR, can't come to fruition because we will not get a MM flip. I have to allow MM to at least try and make some sort of move tonight, meaning MM and GYR are out of my lynch pool today regardless of how I feel about them.

-vote bakermir

I'd like to put my vote back here for the time being, I don't like the way baker was prodding AUWT by using self meta. "I wouldn't play like this if I were scum and AUWT knows it." Not a fan of self meta never have, never will be. If baker thinks AUWT is playing the same way he did as scum that last time that's fine. I on the other hand played VS AUWT in that situation while we pushed on each other three days straight, and I get no feelings that AUWT is playing similar to that. I had him pegged as scum that game early day 1, I can't even say I have a little jitter of the same type of feelz. I also didn't like the fact that baker used the argument of "AUWT is Town reading everyone..." A simple look at AUWTS ISO and read list showed me that this was not true at all.

I also kind of want to touch on the posts I read from DM. I have no idea what DM is talking about that GYR slipped on it makes no logical sense in my brain from what I've read. There's literally nothing there, and aside from my associative scum read on GYR due to MM and his interactions, I actually town read his play at the moment. DM's push on GYR doesn't feel natural but it could just be thick headedness, which I even display myself sometimes I get it, but usually the shit I say makes sense (somewhat.)

Banana seems to have settled down, I haven't read any posts from there, but I may be able to start if they are content and game related. I really didn't want to out this yet but I do want everyone to be aware that I do have a strong feeling that banana is likely the jester here. If I die tonight I would like that to be considered because you guys can actually use this against the scum here if you guys can work together. (I know that you guys likely won't but I'm saying it anyways.) Banana does feel like banana to me, but not TOWN banana. IDK if I've ever played VS a scum banana but I would imagine there would be the semblance of town banana with much more agenda shining through the cracks. I find it truly ODD that banana used massive amounts of ATE, then actually changed up his playstyle a bit to better suit the wave length of the thread. I don't see a town banana ever doing that, nor a scum banana, but a neutral that wants to not get NK'D Yeah...
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

40. ISO #1190

And I do feel where MM is coming from to an extent with Auwt/Norwee. They've had two meaningful interactions, both of which were Norwee imposing their reads of baker/ceko on him. (baker=jester/ceko=town) (vote in gyrlander/sb16)

(and norwee said auwt is hauwt but that's it)

I was thinking it could be scum!norwee signaling to scum!auwt to vote Gyrlander (who had significant pressure on them at the time.) and honestly, it would have made sense for scum!auwt to make a move like that sooner than later as now, there is quite a wagon built up.

So, I don't really see Auwt as my go-to lynch here.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

41. ISO #1191

42. ISO #1192

I was thinking it could be scum!norwee signaling to scum!auwt to vote Gyrlander (who had significant pressure on them at the time.) and honestly, it would have made sense for scum!auwt to make a move like that sooner than later as now, there is quite a wagon built up.
    Silly Freckles, thinking i signal anything to my scum teammates.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

43. ISO #1193

44. ISO #1194

I've only read up to post 1,000 atm. But here's where I'm at with Marsh, deep down I know he's scum, but I can't vote him because mechanically it's the "incorrect" play to make. Therefore my associative scum read on GYR, due to the interactions between MM and GYR, can't come to fruition because we will not get a MM flip. I have to allow MM to at least try and make some sort of move tonight, meaning MM and GYR are out of my lynch pool today regardless of how I feel about them.

-vote bakermir

I'd like to put my vote back here for the time being, I don't like the way baker was prodding AUWT by using self meta. "I wouldn't play like this if I were scum and AUWT knows it." Not a fan of self meta never have, never will be. If baker thinks AUWT is playing the same way he did as scum that last time that's fine. I on the other hand played VS AUWT in that situation while we pushed on each other three days straight, and I get no feelings that AUWT is playing similar to that. I had him pegged as scum that game early day 1, I can't even say I have a little jitter of the same type of feelz. I also didn't like the fact that baker used the argument of "AUWT is Town reading everyone..." A simple look at AUWTS ISO and read list showed me that this was not true at all.

I also kind of want to touch on the posts I read from DM. I have no idea what DM is talking about that GYR slipped on it makes no logical sense in my brain from what I've read. There's literally nothing there, and aside from my associative scum read on GYR due to MM and his interactions, I actually town read his play at the moment. DM's push on GYR doesn't feel natural but it could just be thick headedness, which I even display myself sometimes I get it, but usually the shit I say makes sense (somewhat.)

Banana seems to have settled down, I haven't read any posts from there, but I may be able to start if they are content and game related. I really didn't want to out this yet but I do want everyone to be aware that I do have a strong feeling that banana is likely the jester here. If I die tonight I would like that to be considered because you guys can actually use this against the scum here if you guys can work together. (I know that you guys likely won't but I'm saying it anyways.) Banana does feel like banana to me, but not TOWN banana. IDK if I've ever played VS a scum banana but I would imagine there would be the semblance of town banana with much more agenda shining through the cracks. I find it truly ODD that banana used massive amounts of ATE, then actually changed up his playstyle a bit to better suit the wave length of the thread. I don't see a town banana ever doing that, nor a scum banana, but a neutral that wants to not get NK'D Yeah...
    Did you make it right now lol ?
    It seems so prepared.

45. ISO #1195

Marshall Stalin wants to send me to gulag :c
    Yes, the people shall rise against you scum!!
    @blinkskater let's make a deal. If I'm town this game, you will stop jumping on me every damn game for "meta" and will start evaluating me like a player you don't know well.
    it's a tiny bit annoying to get scumread by people as soon as you are in a game with me just because you scream "meta" xD

46. ISO #1196

47. ISO #1197

48. ISO #1198

Also, let it be known that I won't even try to read blink because to hell with that lol. I'll probably die before we have to deal with Blink anyway. Maybe my recurrent mistake is just that I'm trying to read him for what he does immediatly instead of waiting to see the big picture.

49. ISO #1199

50. ISO #1200

Aren't you also scumreading me exactly for meta MM.
    Not only for your meta; meta only supports my argument (by specifying that you're not usually this laid back or fencesitting), it isn't at its core. Blink is literally screaming META at me every game because we have a strong history lol.