S-FM 311: Welcome to the INSANE ASYLUM, BUT BEWARE!!!!!! - Page 16
Register

User Tag List

Page 16 of 81 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 26 66 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #751

Re: Welcome to the INSANE ASYLUM, BUT BEWARE!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    I did claim once and you still went for it. It was the worst possible thing you could do and you realized it after. I was the wrong mechanical lynch in spirits with actual scum got away with hammering me and shooting ren at night.

Tell me why is it any different here? I don't really have a scumread on you but I do understand why you are concerned. It could be your personal way of playing this game and what not but I am not here to entertain that.

You don't know if baker will be shot tonight or not. town!baker will be shot down in the line if not lynched and thats all my no claim leads to. a dead end. if this isn't towny to you then I recommend you ignore me for today (really) and take a look at other slots. try out different scenarios, idk dude

I will be here tomorrow hopefully, providing better input and see who is town and who isn't then.

right now whatever I read really doesn't mean shit.

most of the players kept their cool. some speculated a lot, one of them gave up. one of them put everyone on TR for god knows what reason. this is the ultimate fact
    I'm not talking about spirits I'm talking about this game. You said this game that you would not claim if pressured to L1 or whatever. It has nothing to do with anything that happened in spirits.

IDK for sure yeah, but I have a pretty good idea that you won't be shot because of the way that you're playing, you will likely be in most players lynch pools fmpov because of it.

I'm super confused on what you are talking about my personal way to play the game that you aren't here to entertain, I havn't the slightest clue what you're even trying to say...
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

2. ISO #752

I play the game how I play the game, I don't expect any of you guys to feel like you need to entertain me like wtf?

I'm one man expressing his thoughts and views as to why I think people are town and scum, It's nothing more than that and shouldn't be labeled as anything other than, without devious intent coming into play.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

3. ISO #753

4. ISO #754

5. ISO #755

6. ISO #756

7. ISO #757

Sorry for the long wait, I had to deal with other things not related to the game. Here's the long awaited Norwee ISO, which has 44 posts in total (which gives you an idea of the scale of his shade-throwing).

Note how all "pokes" are not involving him in the conversation, but how noone can say he didn't say anything about what happened in the thread. He's keeping himself ready for a lynch, but definetly not committing to one.

Quote Originally Posted by Norwee View Post
    Your confidence is kinda annoying.
    At Frinckles. It's not an accusation by itself, but it's a poke.
    You stating that meta arguments bore you bores me.
    poke
    Lot's of people with notes.
    Smh, when will y'all learn to just wing it.
    -vote BananaCucho
    That's his whole take on the Banana matter, which comes after the vote:
    Banana you seem awkward. Did you finally roll scum?
    That isn't the strongest case in human history, to say the least.
    I might just be trying to provoke you because this game hasn't been very exciting.
    Fencesitting, and then
    This kinda AtE tho.
    poke
    Why would you emulate the way you act as a jester.
    poke, especially given how there was no follow-up on this
    Pile on what? COVID-19?
    You're replying to coughing.
    somewhat a poke too

I have biiiig doubts on Norwee.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

8. ISO #758

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Yeah I got bad feelings about this slot.

-vote Stealthbomber16
    Why? Please elaborate
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    If not mallow, I do love this
    Host confirmed me that bus driver gives feedback.

Are you saying you want to lynch the un-CCed bus driver who gives feedback?
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

9. ISO #759

MM, what prompted you to check into Norwee's ISO after your claim? Are you that skeptical that they had anything other than a scumread on you when four(5) other people did as well for various reasons?

Its just funny because they were the ones who mentioned the communism thing that you ran with in your claim, and then turned right back around on them.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

10. ISO #760

11. ISO #761

12. ISO #762

Rare found footage of Red Marshall Zhukov trying to pocket townies into trusting him:

Lol I don't know if it's because you're on another site but you're so terribly far from the town meta I know

13. ISO #763

14. ISO #764

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    MM, what prompted you to check into Norwee's ISO after your claim? Are you that skeptical that they had anything other than a scumread on you when four(5) other people did as well for various reasons?

Its just funny because they were the ones who mentioned the communism thing that you ran with in your claim, and then turned right back around on them.
    The fact that Norwee had been standing back while being in the thread and posting a little bit when the Banana-Stealth-myself showdown happened and that he didn't comment much on Banana and not at all on Stealth, while being pretty late on jumping on my wagon (which could very well be opportunistic scum and I think that's what it is, but I concede that a lot of people attacked me when he did).

Also, communism is sort of an inside joke :P. I guess it also was a joke overall, but shhh.

15. ISO #765

16. ISO #766

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    The fact that Norwee had been standing back while being in the thread and posting a little bit when the Banana-Stealth-myself showdown happened and that he didn't comment much on Banana and not at all on Stealth, while being pretty late on jumping on my wagon (which could very well be opportunistic scum and I think that's what it is, but I concede that a lot of people attacked me when he did).

Also, communism is sort of an inside joke :P. I guess it also was a joke overall, but shhh.
    Okay that makes a little sense. It could also be seen as opportunistic from your end because Norwee never really picked up an argument against you; it'd be easy to take the angle that you are but we could go on about that all day.

The inside joke thing makes sense.

17. ISO #767

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    holy fuck why is MM all shining red am i losing my mind in this asylum?
    YES, I HAVE ASCENDED TO COMMUNISM! URAAAAA
    And another question is what you're implying these 'pokes' to be. Just general fencesitting? What does big doubts mean?
    What they are: pokes. Throwing a little bit of shade. Looking like he's saying things about an important topic while not committing to it at all and without advancing town's interests in any way. Having a ton of "pokes" and little actually committing posts results in fencesitting, indeed; there also was that "I might just be trying to provoke you because this game hasn't been very exciting.", which is a fencesitting post in the context of the Banana mini-push he was doing (again, without committing).

Big doubts = he's scum

18. ISO #768

It's weird seeing you in red
    You'll get used to it comrade, soon you'll be red in your heart too. Look, your title already has the word "red" in it!

Thoughts on my Norwee ISO and on Norwee himself, tovarich?

19. ISO #769

20. ISO #770

21. ISO #771

You'll get used to it comrade, soon you'll be red in your heart too. Look, your title already has the word "red" in it!

Thoughts on my Norwee ISO and on Norwee himself, tovarich?
    Im ok with cutting Norwee loose
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

22. ISO #772

23. ISO #773

Just trying to get an understanding of your mindset because your claim as a BD puts us in a pretty shit spot regardless of your alignment.
    Lynching me because you all are crazy bloodhounds puts us in an even more shit spot.
    Im ok with cutting Norwee loose
    Nice, but why? I also notice that your vote is still on me, so... please elaborate? lol

24. ISO #774

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    i still want to lunch mm because he can claim being roleblocked by consort all day
    That... may be an issue.

Are you just going to ignore my Norwee push though? Also, have you said why I was scummy yet? If so, I missed it.

25. ISO #775

26. ISO #776

i'd like to add that i think gyrlander is jester and that blink and auwt are my top scumreads.
    Wait then why the hell are you voting me??? Blink has actively pushed me (that has actually been his main activity this game), and last time I checked, my name wasn't Auwt.

That's a lot of inconsistencies.

27. ISO #777

i'd like to add that i think gyrlander is jester and that blink and auwt are my top scumreads.
    maybe i shouldn't have revealed my cards so early but oh well.

gyrlander has been weirdly pushing me. maybe he wanted me to overreact and tunnel him, which would greatly increase the chances of him getting lynched.
    auwt defended mm and has mm as a townread. ew
    blink... i don't like a lot of his scumreads (besides mm of course)

28. ISO #778

Lynching me because you all are crazy bloodhounds puts us in an even more shit spot.
    Atleast 4 of us have given you separate reasons for our votes so I wouldn't call it unwarranted bloodthirstiness.

Even if you are town, you'd literally be a liability with no credibility.

And worse, if you're scum you'd be able to fly under the radar this entire game as mechanically unable to be proven.

Its shit either way. The only reason I'm giving you some benefit of the doubt is because you could preempt that your role would be in some capacity confirmable (which is a lie mechanically now.)

But any scum preparing a fakeclaim could have asked Mike the same thing.

29. ISO #779

Wait then why the hell are you voting me??? Blink has actively pushed me (that has actually been his main activity this game), and last time I checked, my name wasn't Auwt.

That's a lot of inconsistencies.
    ._. yea i mean after we luwunch u, blink and auwt are my top scumreads.

30. ISO #780

@theoneceko @Stealthbomber16 , can you two give reads on eachother please?

31. ISO #781

That... may be an issue.

Are you just going to ignore my Norwee push though? Also, have you said why I was scummy yet? If so, I missed it.
    I'm giving it some thought but I dont really see anything more damning than in your push against ceko moments prior to your vote switch.

32. ISO #782

33. ISO #783

34. ISO #784

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I play the game how I play the game, I don't expect any of you guys to feel like you need to entertain me like wtf?

I'm one man expressing his thoughts and views as to why I think people are town and scum, It's nothing more than that and shouldn't be labeled as anything other than, without devious intent coming into play.
    Yeah you have a bad track record here.

Who knows when another fake little claim lie will pop up so you can get someone eliminated.?

35. ISO #785

36. ISO #786

37. ISO #787

38. ISO #788

39. ISO #789

40. ISO #790

41. ISO #791

Why? Please elaborate

Host confirmed me that bus driver gives feedback.

Are you saying you want to lynch the un-CCed bus driver who gives feedback?
    Host has not confirmed anyone or even if BD is in game. Host only confirmed If there is a BD and a player is Bussed there will be Feedback "You have been bussed"
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

42. ISO #792

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    And Blink CC’ed?
    No, not unless you're extrapolating that from some other language.

Check the OoO for mechanical implications of the claim. Mike informed us that the role would give feedback.

43. ISO #793

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Host has not confirmed anyone or even if BD is in game. Host only confirmed If there is a BD and a player is Bussed there will be Feedback "You have been bussed"
    Why are we lynching this when they can confirm themselves?
    There’s gotta be at least 2 scum on the MM wagon and I wouldn’t be surprised if one of them is Jester.

44. ISO #794

45. ISO #795

46. ISO #796

47. ISO #797

48. ISO #798

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    I still got like maybe 2 Mins.
    I’m not sure what I’m ignoring when I’ve already read what you previously said.
    I know you haven't caught up and that's fine, but you can reflect on #778. That's about where we're at.

If you can find a mechanical solution (to which there likely is none) toss it our way.

49. ISO #799

50. ISO #800