S-FM 311: Welcome to the INSANE ASYLUM, BUT BEWARE!!!!!! - Page 15
Register

User Tag List

Page 15 of 81 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 25 65 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #701

2. ISO #702

Re: Welcome to the INSANE ASYLUM, BUT BEWARE!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    why would the real bus driver not tell us if he gives feedback or not before leaving???
    I received word that BD'S do give feedback.

Now MM can easily claim "RB'D" every single night and we would be none the wiser.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

3. ISO #703

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    so @Auwt you are gonna eliminate me and ceko until you find a "scum"

What if you hit none?

you are not even putting any effort in this game friend
    Just when I walked into this game, I noticed those things.
    Not saying it's 100% sure that you're scum, but the odds that BOTH ceko and you are town are highly highly LOW (lol).
    My guess is that by saying ceko is town, if we lynch him, and somehow flip town, you could have some credits.
    You emphasized that Ceko IS town.

I'm suggesting something and using arguments based on previous posts. Endeavor is present, sir.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

4. ISO #704

why would the real bus driver not tell us if he gives feedback or not before leaving???
    He might eventually not know.
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

5. ISO #705

6. ISO #706

7. ISO #707

you know it isn't me but i am ok with gettin eliminated if it is going to help you solve the game blink

this is NRI btw I ain't gonna pull "IM TPR" on l-2
    I actually don't know if its you or not. You just haven't really pegged me as behaving like that of a town player, so I wouldn't mine seeing you lynched.

Like you're here but what are you even doing besides reading 2 players I town read as scum

8. ISO #708

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I actually don't know if its you or not. You just haven't really pegged me as behaving like that of a town player, so I wouldn't mine seeing you lynched.

Like you're here but what are you even doing besides reading 2 players I town read as scum
    wifom

don't like it? vote me

9. ISO #709

last thing before i leave.

when we started asking if bus driver gives feedback, mm stayed for a bit (he was online and i assume he was also reading the thread) without posting anything. then he left.
    Im all for brigading MM but this is coincidence
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

10. ISO #710

11. ISO #711

12. ISO #712

13. ISO #713

if mm busses himself tonight, ill turbo him tomorrow. if he's rly bus he needs to bus two other players so the possibility of him claiming to bus himself with his mafia scummate won't exist.

can't help if u die tonight, mm. u've already made urself look scummy to many in this game, and u dying n1 can ease many of town's minds. since ur death will solve ur slot.
    fool.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

14. ISO #714

since when is not contributing to solving the game wifom?
    what contribution do you want blink?

i already said I won't claim any role even at L-1. you can take that risk or...

we can work together. I see you trying to solve. but are you really?

I called out auwt for putting majority of slots on TR and we are not even done with d1 yet.

last time I read such a reads list was in spirits coming from zedus putting me and DM on scumread, rest on town, his partner on null.

MM could very well be town or scum. what happened here is that he won't be mafia kill target tonight and that's my analysis.

a lot of people are null to me so far, including you.

15. ISO #715

16. ISO #716

17. ISO #717

I called out auwt for putting majority of slots on TR and we are not even done with d1 yet.

last time I read such a reads list was in spirits coming from zedus putting me and DM on scumread, rest on town, his partner on null.

MM could very well be town or scum. what happened here is that he won't be mafia kill target tonight and that's my analysis.

It took a little poke to get a response I guess.
    Why are you going to be anti town if you get pressured, that hurts us not helps us, being anti town is just as freakin bad as being a scum in my book.
    Yeah, i'm trying to solve, and I think I do have MM solved yeah, and if he flips scum, Gyr will likely follow, now I need to figure out you and I'm pretty sure I got banana figured out. In the off chance you're town and just want to put yourself on the anti town pedestal I have no problem lynching and being wrong in that case.

18. ISO #718

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    So you're suggesting I'm scum with MM?
    I mean, if I see MM flip scum, yeah I see no reason not to go for you tomorrow

And honestly I want MM lynched here. Even if we get feedback.

I'm also perplexed at how the fuckin role card doesn't mention feedback and yet MM assumes or knew it did. I guess maybe he asked Mike?
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

19. ISO #719

20. ISO #720

21. ISO #721

22. ISO #722

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Idk if I'm the weird one or you're all drunk but if MM claims BD there's a 95% chance he's saying the truth.

Which means you're all wrong.

All hail MM the True God.
    You were against his lynch from the beginning, so unless you know for a fact that he's town its kind of unsettling for you to just roll with it. We're talking about a BD claim who could be roleblocked, coordinated with partners to show "feedback" etc

I'm glad you got off ceko atleast
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

23. ISO #723

24. ISO #724

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    You were against his lynch from the beginning, so unless you know for a fact that he's town its kind of unsettling for you to just roll with it. We're talking about a BD claim who could be roleblocked, coordinated with partners to show "feedback" etc

I'm glad you got off ceko atleast
    Cause he gave me town vibes. If anyone else who gives me town vibes gets voted I'll also try to protect them. Logic at its finest.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

25. ISO #725

26. ISO #726

It took a little poke to get a response I guess.
    Why are you going to be anti town if you get pressured, that hurts us not helps us, being anti town is just as freakin bad as being a scum in my book.
    Yeah, i'm trying to solve, and I think I do have MM solved yeah, and if he flips scum, Gyr will likely follow, now I need to figure out you and I'm pretty sure I got banana figured out. In the off chance you're town and just want to put yourself on the anti town pedestal I have no problem lynching and being wrong in that case.
    Well, I am sorry if I appeared anti town for you. But can you point out what was anti town coming from me? Or describe what is anti town to you? I think we have to iron out these details before moving on and not just be vague.

27. ISO #727

28. ISO #728

The most ANTI town of town ANTIEST TOWN town anti.

In statement, in attitude, in refusal to cooperate.

29. ISO #729

30. ISO #730

31. ISO #731

32. ISO #732

33. ISO #733

The most ANTI town of town ANTIEST TOWN town anti.

In statement, in attitude, in refusal to cooperate.

I believe we have opposite thoughts here when it comes to day 1 claims Blink. So in statement, I don't see why our division of thought is AI. it is just a choice.

In attitude, I can't really help much but try to work out any differences or misunderstandings. I have no ill intent or be disrespectful towards any slot at any point. IF you mean "attitude" by being rebellious then I am sorry but I won't claim to satisfy you day 1.

Also, I mentioned twice I am okay with you leading the town here and given you a nice Auwt alternative with facts and not some fluff reads. Not that I want your recognition or anything, I just want to understand why do you exactly scumread me.

But I think I know why..

You think there is a scum swimming in one of the "cool-blooded" people and tbh I feel the same. You can continue trying me tho and find out eventually you would be wasting your time

34. ISO #734

35. ISO #735

36. ISO #736

@Mike does bus driver give feedback. UWU OWO.
    Yes feedback will be "You have been bussed"
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

37. ISO #737

38. ISO #738

39. ISO #739

40. ISO #740

41. ISO #741

42. ISO #742

I believe we have opposite thoughts here when it comes to day 1 claims Blink. So in statement, I don't see why our division of thought is AI. it is just a choice.

In attitude, I can't really help much but try to work out any differences or misunderstandings. I have no ill intent or be disrespectful towards any slot at any point. IF you mean "attitude" by being rebellious then I am sorry but I won't claim to satisfy you day 1.

Also, I mentioned twice I am okay with you leading the town here and given you a nice Auwt alternative with facts and not some fluff reads. Not that I want your recognition or anything, I just want to understand why do you exactly scumread me.

But I think I know why..

You think there is a scum swimming in one of the "cool-blooded" people and tbh I feel the same. You can continue trying me tho and find out eventually you would be wasting your time
    I mean I don't see how sitting there saying " I won't claim even on L1" benefitting town in any way. That's the attitude I consider anti town, which I place hand in hand with scum behavior. I always tell myself, if a player can't even act like a town should then they can't earn a town read.

I never asked you to claim to satisfy me, nor did I imply you should, I also don't think pushing you to interact is a waste of time either, we're playing the game.

You're also quick to say that I'm leading the town here when I'm just one man spewing his thoughts to the rest of you, most of which happen to align with my own for different reasons. I'm hopping on the already formed MM wagon here, but if you want to hand me the town leader torch I'll gladly take it. I don't see a world atm in which !townbaker would be Nk'd tonight, so regardless of your alignment you'll likely be in the same position tomorrow. It comes down to how you're gonna play it imo.

43. ISO #743

44. ISO #744

45. ISO #745

46. ISO #746

47. ISO #747

48. ISO #748

49. ISO #749

I mean I don't see how sitting there saying " I won't claim even on L1" benefitting town in any way. That's the attitude I consider anti town, which I place hand in hand with scum behavior. I always tell myself, if a player can't even act like a town should then they can't earn a town read.

I never asked you to claim to satisfy me, nor did I imply you should, I also don't think pushing you to interact is a waste of time either, we're playing the game.

You're also quick to say that I'm leading the town here when I'm just one man spewing his thoughts to the rest of you, most of which happen to align with my own for different reasons. I'm hopping on the already formed MM wagon here, but if you want to hand me the town leader torch I'll gladly take it. I don't see a world atm in which !townbaker would be Nk'd tonight, so regardless of your alignment you'll likely be in the same position tomorrow. It comes down to how you're gonna play it imo.
    I did claim once and you still went for it. It was the worst possible thing you could do and you realized it after. I was the wrong mechanical lynch in spirits with actual scum got away with hammering me and shooting ren at night.

Tell me why is it any different here? I don't really have a scumread on you but I do understand why you are concerned. It could be your personal way of playing this game and what not but I am not here to entertain that.

You don't know if baker will be shot tonight or not. town!baker will be shot down in the line if not lynched and thats all my no claim leads to. a dead end. if this isn't towny to you then I recommend you ignore me for today (really) and take a look at other slots. try out different scenarios, idk dude

I will be here tomorrow hopefully, providing better input and see who is town and who isn't then.

right now whatever I read really doesn't mean shit.

most of the players kept their cool. some speculated a lot, one of them gave up. one of them put everyone on TR for god knows what reason. this is the ultimate fact

50. ISO #750