2. ISO #952

3. ISO #953

4. ISO #954

5. ISO #955

6. ISO #956

7. ISO #957

8. ISO #958

9. ISO #959

Re: Welcome to the INSANE ASYLUM, BUT BEWARE!!!!!!

¿Qué significa eing?

El vocablo “eing” es una interjección de la lengua inglesa, muy usada también en idioma español.

El significado que tiene dicha interjección viene a ser el de no haber entendido aquello que se nos ha dicho o explicado, solicitando a la vez que nos sea aclarado. Podríamos equipararlo, en lengua española, a cuando nos dicen algo que no captamos bien y replicamos: “¿cómo?”.

También puede significar simplemente algo así como “no entiendo nada de lo que me dices”, significado que suele tener cuando se usa la palabra en las redes sociales.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

10. ISO #960

DM does smell the right slots so far but it could be one way or another so I don't think they are bussing each other.

@Gyr what is the reason you TR SB exactly? Also why did you discredit Norwee there like MM? As far as I remember you didn't have any interest in MM at all earlier

11. ISO #961

12. ISO #962

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    DM does smell the right slots so far but it could be one way or another so I don't think they are bussing each other.

@Gyr what is the reason you TR SB exactly? Also why did you discredit Norwee there like MM? As far as I remember you didn't have any interest in MM at all earlier
    He has made several posts that sound very towny to me. His attitude has been extremely similar to last game and so he has admitted (which I consider towny as well).

I've always said that we're not lynching MM so I don't know what you mean I didn't have any interest.

13. ISO #963

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    He has made several posts that sound very towny to me. His attitude has been extremely similar to last game and so he has admitted (which I consider towny as well).

I've always said that we're not lynching MM so I don't know what you mean I didn't have any interest.
    Yeah thats the concerning part.

How did you know we are not eliminating MM before anyone else?

14. ISO #964

15. ISO #965

¿Qué significa eing?

El vocablo “eing” es una interjección de la lengua inglesa, muy usada también en idioma español.

El significado que tiene dicha interjección viene a ser el de no haber entendido aquello que se nos ha dicho o explicado, solicitando a la vez que nos sea aclarado. Podríamos equipararlo, en lengua española, a cuando nos dicen algo que no captamos bien y replicamos: “¿cómo?”.

También puede significar simplemente algo así como “no entiendo nada de lo que me dices”, significado que suele tener cuando se usa la palabra en las redes sociales.
    What does eing mean?

The word "eing" is an interjection of the English language, widely used also in Spanish.

The meaning of said interjection comes to be that of not having understood what has been told or explained to us, requesting at the same time that it be clarified. We could equate it, in the Spanish language, to when they tell us something that we do not understand well and we reply: "how?"

It can also simply mean something like “I don't understand anything you are saying to me”, a meaning that it usually has when the word is used on social networks

please keep it in english
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

16. ISO #966

Quote Originally Posted by Norwee View Post
    すみません。意味がわかりません。
    I'm sorry. I do not get it.

Please keep it in english

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

17. ISO #967

18. ISO #968

SO;

A lot of people discredited Gyr.

MM/Gyr discredited Norwee.

MM and SB dissed each other.

Gyr TR SB/MM

DM dissing Gyr.

Ren doesn't buy DM claim on Gyr. Ren doesn't buy shit from anyone though.

I don't see why DM is sus here, it feels like a natural read progression to me.

Am I missing something?

Stop Eing guys and play among us with me

19. ISO #969

20. ISO #970

SO;

Gyr TR SB/MM

DM dissing Gyr.

Am I missing something?

Thank you for that IIoA kind sir.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

21. ISO #971

I am asking how did you know MM was town before anyone else so you weren't even interested one single bit to question their claim or posts
    Hol' up there boy. I already posted the 2 main posts that made me townread him to Norwee but I also agreed that him flip flopping could also be interpreted as him being scum (as I told blink). However, I'm more inclined to believe he's town.

Post #468

"Banana is gonna say I'm pocketing him, but I'd rather say Banana's play to create discussion that intially revolves around him and that then extends to other players (namely me in this case) worked. You didn't "cause" anything there, and the fact you say you did is only supporting my point: you're trying to look useful.

Also, the idea of trying to look useful without being useful is that... you're not actually useful, you just look like it but don't actually help town because you don't want to help town progress. Saying that "if you wanted to look useful, you'd be useful" only works if you're 100 % town, which obviously can't be assumed.

-vote Stealthbomber16
    Scummy (stealthbomber) > not amazing (renegade)"

I'm going to include all the others posts in which he voted other people and called them scummy. He has made numerous changes in quick succession and honestly I feel like this is towny. He feels like someone who realises someone is scummy and votes them over and over (even though his attention doesn't last long on one person…)

Post #472

"Partially I only voted people I actually found scummy though."

Response to Banana for saying he is just trying to find something that sticks.
    Towny response.

22. ISO #972

SO;

Gyr TR SB/MM

DM dissing Gyr.

Am I missing something?

No one has said DM is suspicious but his random read on me saying that I'm discrediting Norwee to protect myself (as if I were supposed to agree with Norwee that I am scum) and then saying that I scum slipped out of nowhere...

Totally uncalled for. I'll never be the same again.

23. ISO #973

Thank you for that IIoA kind sir.
    you and DM are villagers here

MM ISO on you was weird af

Gyr is not the Gyr I like.

I would throw myself in front of any wagon here that leads to ML.

But I don't think I can do that this game for Gyr.

Gyr wolf check

But maybe it is all smoke and mirrors.

I can't really make conclusions to this.

MM claim was ugh. Not sayin he should be eliminated, thats bad. But claim was equally bad I am stuck.

Auwt is my jester guess

Frinckles collected a lot of dough but no bread.

So is Blink.

Banana is villager imo

I am a villager

get the wolves and its GG

24. ISO #974

25. ISO #975

As you all are discussing you notice a few patients chuckling and pointing. Stalking to make you feel uneasy. Then an alarm sounds. ALERT ALERT ALERT. Then over the loud speakers they announce subdue the patient that thinks he is Q he has a real loaded Gun. I repeat please subdue Q. ASAP he has a Real loaded Gun.

As you look you see Q sitting there smiling laughing. You all subdue him To find no Gun. Q chuckles and says Jame bond will kill you all I gave it to James. James James James. James. And all of a sudden the lights flicker. And you hear a shot and Q is Lying dead. To bad no one could tell where the shot came from since everyone ears are ringing from the shot. So now you all are back a Square one but now you know James has a Gun and can kill you.

26. ISO #976

Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    That's what I would say if I were teamed with SB16. But whatever.

Immediately redirecting the flow back.
    LMFAOOOO LOOK AT THIS SHADY ASS POST
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

27. ISO #977

28. ISO #978

29. ISO #979

Could you explain a little bit more on the Ceko's case please ?
    It’s mostly a gut/meta read. He’s acting completely different from his previous game where he was scum.

He’s had a bit of contribution here still, and he’s not going so far overboard with the uwuspam that it feels artificial.

Im not sure why im answering this youre scum

30. ISO #980

I also townread SB16 so I positively say that your reads need some improvement.
    Can I be your pocket?

31. ISO #981

32. ISO #982

DM you’re bonkers right now I don’t see how him even potentially quoting the wrong post makes him scum.

33. ISO #983

34. ISO #984

Auwt's scumread on me is still fluff and here is why:

Auwt and most of the people know how I play scum.

@Auwt remember the luciano fbi game? Do you remember how I approached each day? Especially setting up a MM lynch.

I don't set up lynch on day 1 unless I can push people to it indirectly, make them believe it is the right lynch. I wouldn't even place a vote on who I want to be gone.

I did the same on day 2 with varcron.

I did the same shit in instant mafia with varcron on MM. SB16 was exception because of their mason claim I had to be aggressive with them.

It could have been another people gettin eliminated. I make sure I got multiple options to present to the public.

If I am so much scum to you then what is my agenda? Is it my joke/reference post first page into the game? Do you think scum!Baker would base on their agenda on the post you are accusing me of?

Cmon Auwt, no ones gonna buy that.

If anything, you are trying to act like a jester from mod, trying to act ridiculous and get eliminated if not day 1 then day 2. I can read you perfectly here. This could also be a scum!Auwt trying out a new strat but did a mistake with putting majority of town on TR before anything even happened like MM didn't claim, less information available to us while you TR majority. This is the ultimate TMI slip and your response to it is "baker is scum coz they called for consensus and said right now" this reminds me of Auwt scum too much. Too much to a point I think you want me to believe you are scum.

Is my current game any different? Yes it is. I actually have no idea who to vote here because I don't have a 100% solve. I need 1 scum flip to anchor my reads on. Who could flip scum here? I have some guesses but I don't think anyone will take them serious except scum so no point in me calling it and give them a chance to reevaluate their game.

You could be one and I think you are one. If you are town then I suggest you ignore that consensus post as a whole, consider it a shitpost then make new reads.

I also don't see why half of your TR's are even TR to begin with. Calling it a vibe on makes you sound more scummier if anything
    Jester's agenda is to get lynched no matter what.
    You keep digging yourself like a Jester would do to be honest.
    I just feel a town!bakermir wouldn't say such things
    MM+Blink+Frinckles = majority of town, welp, not the first time I'm saying this, Mr Jester.
    I would still like to listen to them.
    I will see end game how those vibes got right or not, I am unsure how this will go, it's D1 afterall.
    D1 is a lot about getting vibes/inconsistencies ect...
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

35. ISO #985

36. ISO #986

vibe reading is scummy af

how is the view from the high castle auwt?
    Pretty great actually xD
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

37. ISO #987

Quote Originally Posted by Nuciek View Post
    I think he did that not to push you as a scum but to hide the scum.

-vote Auwt
    So when someone calls out "we need to form a consensus right now" 1 hour into the game, you don't feel it's strange.
    And then someone points out the weirdness in the post, you putting him in the scum box.

Hmmmm...

Seems legit.

38. ISO #988

39. ISO #989

40. ISO #990

41. ISO #991

So when someone calls out "we need to form a consensus right now" 1 hour into the game, you don't feel it's strange.
    And then someone points out the weirdness in the post, you putting him in the scum box.

Hmmmm...

Seems legit.
    What I feel strange is you noting that and making such a fuss over it. THAT feels strange.

42. ISO #992

43. ISO #993

This is sad because i wanted to prove they are possible to be eliminated but i think Banana is actually town here. He was playing weird and scummy in the beginning, but i think the votes on him woke up his inner power because they play better now.
    I knew it. You jerkface
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

44. ISO #994

45. ISO #995

46. ISO #996

47. ISO #997

Btw if anything Norwee "trying to prove a point" with me makes both Stealth's and MM's vote on me even worse now. More opportunistic when 1 vote was RVS (barker your vote is still there btw, what are you doin man), 1 vote was Norwee trying to prove a point, and then 2 fucks decide to hop on and off of me

Let's kill Stealth since MM is confirmable

48. ISO #998

I also townread SB16 so I positively say that your reads need some improvement.
    Gry can you explain something to me here? You say you townread me for the discussion I created around myself, and we saw two opportunistic players jump on me during that. I just don't see how you can see both the actions of stealth and MM around myself as townie. And myself townie. Like I generated some content but all you got out of all that content is "everyone involved is town"

49. ISO #999

50. ISO #1000