S-FM 311: Welcome to the INSANE ASYLUM, BUT BEWARE!!!!!! - Page 12
Register

User Tag List

Page 12 of 81 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 62 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #551

2. ISO #552

Re: Welcome to the INSANE ASYLUM, BUT BEWARE!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    The meta is still unbroken, I have no reason not to trust it fully until it breaks.
    According to this post, I should vote you immediatly lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #553

4. ISO #554

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Knew it xD
    Let's dance. How is my behavior scummy =)))

That's interesting, seeing how there's a scum who doesn't know his teammates and who isn't known by his teammates either, AND seeing how we're on early D1...
    I've said it already chump, you're trying to give the appearance of a confused town, it's not working, your "i think blinks town so that means he's scum wah, is something you forced yourself to say.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

5. ISO #555

Quote Originally Posted by Norwee View Post
    How is that interesting? Wouldn't it be town indicative for him to forget that scum wasn't supposed to know who all of each other are?
    Although I find it interesting only because I want to see his point and not because I find it scummy in any way, I definetly wouldn't put it past scum!blink to fake a dumbtell like that. His scumrange is very large, and this definetly is part of it.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

6. ISO #556

7. ISO #557

I've said it already chump, you're trying to give the appearance of a confused town, it's not working, your "i think blinks town so that means he's scum wah, is something you forced yourself to say.
    OK

I'll read you later, because I could say "nuh I'm nut confoozed and I'm town!!!!!!!", but that won't get us anywhere, it won't even give me an accurate and strong read on you, so let's dance... later.

8. ISO #558

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Can you pick someone and vote them so I can see where your head is at
    Agreed. No scum cats lurking past us this time

I currently have no read on Gyr btw.

9. ISO #559

10. ISO #560

OK

I'll read you later, because I could say "nuh I'm nut confoozed and I'm town!!!!!!!", but that won't get us anywhere, it won't even give me an accurate and strong read on you, so let's dance... later.
    How's this for later?

-vote marshmallow marshall

Did you forget I've played this before I would you say it's in my scum range to fake a dumb tell on a setup i've played before? That doesn't make any sense from a town POV for you to paint a dumbtell like that in this setup as being within my scum range.

11. ISO #561

12. ISO #562

How's this for later?

Did you forget I've played this before I would you say it's in my scum range to fake a dumb tell on a setup i've played before? That doesn't make any sense from a town POV for you to paint a dumbtell like that in this setup as being within my scum range.
    Hey anyone read any good books lately? I've read like 5 different books in the last month.
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

13. ISO #563

Can someone tell me why MM has been tagged as scum from meta.
    I've never seen him play scum, only town.
    Because blink has an old meta of mine and bases on it. This old meta consists of "as town, be super aggressive and tunnely without doubts" and "as scum, do whatever is not that".
    but self meta sucks so I'll let blink speak for himself

~~

MM is scum

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    No
    Elaborate.

14. ISO #564

15. ISO #565

16. ISO #566

17. ISO #567

18. ISO #568

19. ISO #569

20. ISO #570

21. ISO #571

22. ISO #572

23. ISO #573

24. ISO #574

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Did you criticize his goofy 'big brain' play that got poor Barkermire eliminated in that one game?

Cuz I know I did.
    shut up, it wasn't a big brain anything it was a justified read, why are you trying to add fuel to this fire here?

25. ISO #575

I honestly have no idea what I did to Blink to get him to hate me this much
    You might be a Jester-like without being it actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

26. ISO #576

27. ISO #577

28. ISO #578

Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    You might be a Jester-like without being it actually.
    You're just describing my personality. You literally had issues with my playstyle the other game we played together as well where I was (town) kidnapper and you were scum

29. ISO #579

FYI this is quite often a tell of yours in anon games
    Huh, probably lol.
    How's this for later?

Uh it is within your scum range, you played the setup years ago if I'm not mistaken, and so did I... and I didn't remember the setup before re-reviewing it. Also, I'm not "painting" anything, else why would you have said that you caught the three scum? That kinda implies an associative read that's impossible to make without having the three scums knowing eachother.

And it is still for later because once again I don't think this is useful, you have that gift for turning those thunderdomes into the main thread topic that monopolizes everyone's attention and energy, and I'm not going for it this game, as it isn't going to help town. Denied.

30. ISO #580

Gonna just ignore banana from here on out till we lynch him or a smart Vigi blasts him.
    That was uncalled for lol

31. ISO #581

32. ISO #582

33. ISO #583

Can someone tell me why MM has been tagged as scum from meta.
    I've never seen him play scum, only town.
    i played with scum MM and town MM. MM seems town here, so not sure why he's being scumread by so many. to be fair, the game i played with town MM was when he had to sub in for an afk.

not to mention that blink's jump on mm's wagon looked very opportunistic (and scummy) to me.

34. ISO #584

35. ISO #585

You're just describing my personality. You literally had issues with my playstyle the other game we played together as well where I was (town) kidnapper and you were scum
    Was more about the post limit burning during that game.
    You already spammed a lot this game sf, but no post limit rule so... I didn't complain.
    Would also say it's regardless of alignments.
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

36. ISO #586

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    i played with scum MM and town MM. MM seems town here, so not sure why he's being scumread by so many. to be fair, the game i played with town MM was when he had to sub in for an afk.

not to mention that blink's jump on mm's wagon looked very opportunistic (and scummy) to me.
    What you're describing as scummy about blink is what I see as scummy about MM. I had 3 votes, he jumped on me, then stealth jumped off and MM backed off based off of 3 posts I made that were in line with the rest of my posting this game. It was opportunistic.

37. ISO #587

Huh, probably lol.

Uh it is within your scum range, you played the setup years ago if I'm not mistaken, and so did I... and I didn't remember the setup before re-reviewing it. Also, I'm not "painting" anything, else why would you have said that you caught the three scum? That kinda implies an associative read that's impossible to make without having the three scums knowing eachother.

And it is still for later because once again I don't think this is useful, you have that gift for turning those thunderdomes into the main thread topic that monopolizes everyone's attention and energy, and I'm not going for it this game, as it isn't going to help town. Denied.
    Sure it implies that, but you yourself have said in this game also not to take my posts at face value because I have reasons for posting what I post. Then you go and take it at face value? LOL NAH. Notice I didn't mention a the "3rd scum" associative part of the read? YEAH.

I havn't thunderdomed anything or anyone. I'm actually the 4th person to vote you with an individual read on you not pertaining to anyones else's reasons for voting you. You're really trying to sell shit that's not accurate right now, and I've caught you red handed again..

38. ISO #588

You already spammed a lot this game sf, but no post limit rule so... I didn't complain.
    any actual reads or takes so far?

all I hear is spam!Banana spam!Banana spam!Banana spam!Banana spam!Banana

39. ISO #589

40. ISO #590

I didn't break the rules that game, I hit the limit and I stopped posting. That's how it worked on MU when I played a post limited game there - everyone would just hit their limit, stop posting, then return at EOD

That being said you're completely missing my point here - you are labeling me jestery but you just have been with my playstyle.

41. ISO #591

Glad I'm not the only one thinking so? I don't know what I did to personally offend Blink. He wasn't even in last game where I got heat from stealth for "Country Roads"
    TAKE ME HOOOOME
    @Stealthbomber16 where are you? Thoughts on blink jumping on me here? I want answers once you stop having a life.

42. ISO #592

just to be clear, do you've me in ur towncore? @Frinckles @Stealthbomber16

also.
    UWU
    UWU
    UWU
    OWO
    OWO
    OWO

for frinckles :^)
    Yea but as soon as you start trying to post paragraphs of obtuse reads im kicking you off a UwU cliff
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

43. ISO #593

44. ISO #594

I didn't break the rules that game, I hit the limit and I stopped posting. That's how it worked on MU when I played a post limited game there - everyone would just hit their limit, stop posting, then return at EOD

That being said you're completely missing my point here - you are labeling me jestery but you just have been with my playstyle.
    just have issues* with my playstyle

Woah I'm losing my mind

45. ISO #595

What's scummy about having my own explained reasons, to vote MM?

46. ISO #596

47. ISO #597

Knew it xD
    Let's dance. How is my behavior scummy =)))

That's interesting, seeing how there's a scum who doesn't know his teammates and who isn't known by his teammates either, AND seeing how we're on early D1...
    just to be clear, u think blink is scummy for saying "Plus I think I've tied three players together with a scum spread and butter"?

48. ISO #598

49. ISO #599

Sure it implies that, but you yourself have said in this game also not to take my posts at face value because I have reasons for posting what I post. Then you go and take it at face value? LOL NAH. Notice I didn't mention a the "3rd scum" associative part of the read? YEAH.

I havn't thunderdomed anything or anyone. I'm actually the 4th person to vote you with an individual read on you not pertaining to anyones else's reasons for voting you. You're really trying to sell shit that's not accurate right now, and I've caught you red handed again..
    I believe you have thunderdomed people in your last.... 3 games? I don't even remember. You're just known to do it lol, so don't try.

There's a difference between "not face value" and "literally not possible unless you're lying". Catching the three scums on D1 implies you have associative reads, be it explicitely mentioned or not. But either way, what's your master plan behind saying that you caught the three scum, then, O Lord?

50. ISO #600