2. ISO #502

3. ISO #503

4. ISO #504

5. ISO #505

6. ISO #506

7. ISO #507

8. ISO #508

9. ISO #509

Re: Welcome to the INSANE ASYLUM, BUT BEWARE!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Norwee View Post
    Can someone tell me why MM has been tagged as scum from meta.
    I've never seen him play scum, only town.
    shouldnt you be directing that question at Blinkskater?

everyone else had their own reasons, he's the only one who said meta. to which, I have no fucking clue either. I always scumread mm
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

10. ISO #510

11. ISO #511

12. ISO #512

13. ISO #513

14. ISO #514

15. ISO #515

16. ISO #516

17. ISO #517

18. ISO #518

19. ISO #519

Quote Originally Posted by Norwee View Post
    Ok.
    @Blink
    Y?
    Marsh has exhibited stereotypical "scatterbrain" behavior to give the appearance of a confused town. This isn't the case folks, Town MM thrives on what he believes with conviction.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

20. ISO #520

21. ISO #521

22. ISO #522

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Marsh has exhibited stereotypical "scatterbrain" behavior to give the appearance of a confused town. This isn't the case folks, Town MM thrives on what he believes with conviction.
    I suspect he has been detecting scummy attitudes and voting one after another like EUREKA! over and over.

At least that is my impression, but I can see where you're coming from.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

23. ISO #523

24. ISO #524

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    I suspect he has been detecting scummy attitudes and voting one after another like EUREKA! over and over.

At least that is my impression, but I can see where you're coming from.
    Yeah and you're scum numero two

25. ISO #525

26. ISO #526

27. ISO #527

28. ISO #528

29. ISO #529

Quote Originally Posted by Nuciek View Post
    Now
    Can't really play it during work hours, but I'm definitely down for later tonight

Do you have any game related thoughts so far you'd like to share with us Nuciek? Anyone standing out as suspicious to you?

I'd also ask if you've played forum mafia before, but I'll probably get yelled at again by the Jr Mods
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

30. ISO #530

31. ISO #531

32. ISO #532

lol this was my reasoning on antivaxx game when I thunderdomed him

but that was a meme game. i don't think he would be stuck doing the same things over an over again

33. ISO #533

34. ISO #534

35. ISO #535

36. ISO #536

37. ISO #537

38. ISO #538

39. ISO #539

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    lol this was my reasoning on antivaxx game when I thunderdomed him

but that was a meme game. i don't think he would be stuck doing the same things over an over again
    I don't think you know MM then...

40. ISO #540

41. ISO #541

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Can't really play it during work hours, but I'm definitely down for later tonight

Do you have any game related thoughts so far you'd like to share with us Nuciek? Anyone standing out as suspicious to you?

I'd also ask if you've played forum mafia before, but I'll probably get yelled at again by the Jr Mods
    I know you have a reason behind so many posts, but I'm still not sure what it is.
    Bakermir was oddly interested in a doc, but that might be just a random post. But was it?

42. ISO #542

MM is scum

-vote marshmallow marshall
    Ahaha.... and so it begins. If you're going to say "you don't play like your usual town self", which I'd bet on, then you're correct! I also don't play like my usual scum self. If not, then I'm curious to see what you're going to bring up and if it will make me reconsider my read on you .
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

43. ISO #543

44. ISO #544

45. ISO #545

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Ahaha.... and so it begins. If you're going to say "you don't play like your usual town self", which I'd bet on, then you're correct! I also don't play like my usual scum self. If not, then I'm curious to see what you're going to bring up and if it will make me reconsider my read on you .
    The meta is still unbroken, I have no reason not to trust it fully until it breaks.

46. ISO #546

Meta= Scum MM
    Knew it xD
    Let's dance. How is my behavior scummy =)))
    Plus I think I've tied three players together with a scum spread and butter. When one of them flips, it'll be easier to convince you guys to carry on the dominoes effect. I played the game more aggressive last time and was RB'D and killed right away.

Time for a new plan.
    That's interesting, seeing how there's a scum who doesn't know his teammates and who isn't known by his teammates either, AND seeing how we're on early D1...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

47. ISO #547

48. ISO #548

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    do we agree that him swinging between his two states from one game to another is NAI?

or are you telling me, he might very well be taking advantage of it sometimes?
    No, that's a hard disagree, I have no idea what you are trying to say with the 2nd line, there is only two states with MM town and scum, which is 100% AI

49. ISO #549

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    That's interesting, seeing how there's a scum who doesn't know his teammates and who isn't known by his teammates either, AND seeing how we're on early D1...
    How is that interesting? Wouldn't it be town indicative for him to forget that scum wasn't supposed to know who all of each other are?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

50. ISO #550