S-FM 311: Welcome to the INSANE ASYLUM, BUT BEWARE!!!!!! - Page 30
Register

User Tag List

Page 30 of 81 FirstFirst ... 20 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 40 80 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,500 of 4043
  1. ISO #1451

Re: Welcome to the INSANE ASYLUM, BUT BEWARE!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    I don't know what people expect from me?

I did try help lately and in fact my contribution was one of the best compared to most here.

Take me and auwt for example;

I provided a nice read on SB, GYR, DM, Auwt situation. I have followed the MM situation carefully and actually didn't even talk single time about mechanical implications of it or speculate at all.

People get pissy about me when I speculate each game so I decided not to for once and now everyone thinks I am scummy based on meta.

@Varcron you must see this
    Whats your solve? Or were you just trolling
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

2. ISO #1452

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    That was way too easy, but baker isn't being lynched today.

If you were scum here you'd be self presing on AUWT 100%, and never would have voted baker, you're town here, so is AUWT tho so I think these 2 trains blow.
    As I post this I see like 4 people open to lynching baker LOL
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

3. ISO #1453

I'm assuming you mean the difference between their pushes...?

MM literally called his quote a "case" on AUWT. It literally consisted of Poke, Poke, Poke, wtf kind of case is that?

AUWT'S push on baker aligns with my own thoughts on baker, so It's not a scummy push FMPOV.
    mm has pushed way more ppl besides norwee. i agree that his case on norwee was weak, but mm has been prodding low-posters in general. this only helps town. for example, he voted rene just to make him speak about a certain interaction. i also remember when he pushed me, that it forced me to make more well-thought out posts that help town solve the game.

auwt's push on baker is solely based on the line "we need consensus" in rvs stage.

check link for reference
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...915#post892915

4. ISO #1454

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    mm has pushed way more ppl besides norwee. i agree that his case on norwee was weak, but mm has been prodding low-posters in general. this only helps town. for example, he voted rene just to make him speak about a certain interaction. i also remember when he pushed me, that it forced me to make more well-thought out posts that help town solve the game.

auwt's push on baker is solely based on the line "we need consensus" in rvs stage.

check link for reference
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...915#post892915
    Nah that was way to fake in the beginning of the game where MM was bouncing around, he was trying to imitate a confused townie fmpov.

5. ISO #1455

I don't know what people expect from me?

I did try help lately and in fact my contribution was one of the best compared to most here.

Take me and auwt for example;

I provided a nice read on SB, GYR, DM, Auwt situation. I have followed the MM situation carefully and actually didn't even talk single time about mechanical implications of it or speculate at all.

People get pissy about me when I speculate each game so I decided not to for once and now everyone thinks I am scummy based on meta.

@Varcron you must see this
    i agree with this. i think frinckles does too.

however, u made a few strange posts, so i'm getting mixed vibes from u. ur def not a lynch target for me tho.

6. ISO #1456

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Whats your solve? Or were you just trolling
    I have a solve but one piece at a time Banana.

I told you I anchor it on DM vs Gyr

if one is town, other is scum.

Then we look at who TR them who SR them and so on.

Should I bring back my earlier posts?

7. ISO #1457

I don't think one has to be town and 1 has to be scum that's not how it works lol

8. ISO #1458

So no chart? wtf

9. ISO #1459

10. ISO #1460

I don't think one has to be town and 1 has to be scum that's not how it works lol

yeah they might not be 1 town 1 scum but there is a big chance we hit the right targets if we follow the beans from there. see the interactions they have had with others.

for example I pointed out DM's weird as TvT claim on me and auwt.

I pointed out auwt's TR on DM early on also TR on other players for granted.

Pointed out Gyr putting TR on both MM and SB??

Some weird stuff goin on there and you can't deny this

11. ISO #1461

i feel like sb has been pure townie for me, but i'm also suspicious that he's pocketing me since he mirrored a lot of my thoughts without any explanation.

in one world SB is wolf and just saved their ass from gettin yeeted.

Gyr/SB is most probably a thing and I am willing to give DM a chance here.

Or we give Gyr/SB a chance and yeet DM/Auwt.

We have been trying so hard here to find something else but we keep running in circles. Thats how I feel at least.

I also believe Frinckles provided less than me in this game so it is a bit hypocritical of them to claim I provided nothing. Check my posts between 1000 until now.

12. ISO #1462

i played once w auwt as scum, and it was super easy to sniff him out bc he immediately started scumreading players for very weak reasons. which is exactly what he's doing this game. town!auwt would make much stronger cases than the ones he made this game.

if this doesn't convince any1 to jump on the auwt wagon, then oh well.

the only other person i rly see as scummy rn is ren. his elimination would be LHF since he coasts in every game, but i don't remember a SINGLE townie post from him. i remember times when he made townie-sounding posts as town, but his contribution in this game is literally zero.

my thoughts have changed on blink; i've noticed that i get paranoid of rly good players like banana and frinckles, so i don't want to repeat the same mistake with blink. blink is just a big question mark for me.

13. ISO #1463

14. ISO #1464

I also believe Frinckles provided less than me in this game so it is a bit hypocritical of them to claim I provided nothing. Check my posts between 1000 until now.
    when did i say this? all i said is that you haven't voted
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

15. ISO #1465

16. ISO #1466

i've disagreed with most of blink's and banana's reads, but that doesn't mean i scumread them. i just want to emphasize i heavily disagree w blink on auwt's alignment, but i've played w auwt and he hasn't, so ig it's ok for us to have differing opinions about auwt.

17. ISO #1467

He's jester and I'm [REDACTED]

There, solved it for you.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

18. ISO #1468

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    when did i say this? all i said is that you haven't voted

If Auwt is a goofy town as you all might think then why did DM TR me and him both?

So DM isn't jester here.

They either TMI'd or they are right about Gyr.

we need to start solving from here.

IF yall think DM is jester, Auwt is goofy town then we vote SB today. thats my solve.

19. ISO #1469

20. ISO #1470

If Auwt is a goofy town as you all might think then why did DM TR me and him both?

So DM isn't jester here.

They either TMI'd or they are right about Gyr.
    Please check DM case on me and then say to my face that you agree with him.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

21. ISO #1471

22. ISO #1472

23. ISO #1473

24. ISO #1474

25. ISO #1475

drunk ren came to eod, contributed nothing, then left his vote on sb. unhappy about that.
    norwee voted sb bc he finally decided to follow banana's scumread over mine. so i assume he trusts banana more.
    frinckles jumped on sb's wagon. i assume this is bc he wanted to reaction test?
    banana and auwt: idek why they voted sb.

we technically have three afk votes on sb (ren, norwee, and auwt are not in the game rn). sb's wagon looks VERY bad.

26. ISO #1476

27. ISO #1477

28. ISO #1478

drunk ren came to eod, contributed nothing, then left his vote on sb. unhappy about that.
    norwee voted sb bc he finally decided to follow banana's scumread over mine. so i assume he trusts banana more.

we technically have three afk votes on sb (ren, norwee, and auwt are not in the game rn). sb's wagon looks VERY bad.
    I've explained many a time why I'm voting stealth

29. ISO #1479

SB himself is in a very shaky position and reeks wolf imo

Ren is ren. we learn more about him with time.

auwt is beyond any logic here and I would probably vote them out similar to the reasons Mike had on antivaxx first day with zedus.

Norwee claimed but I don't know norwee well enough. Maybe they are the type that does BIG BALL moves and seeing no CC we have to honor their claim today

30. ISO #1480

I voted SB partially as a banana sheep and info lynch but im not a huge fan of it anymore.

31. ISO #1481

We already have 3 claims today, so I see no reason why we should run another person up

Regardless of anyones feelings on Auwt, he has retired for the night. To lunch him would be to lunch someone unclaimed

Stealth claimed cit. There really is only 1 way this day should end.

32. ISO #1482

i did some more research and thinking and have more to say about these two players:

tbh I don't remember much from stealth last game. Like I remember that he claimed cit early, and I pretty much believed him

Historically I feel like I've done a pretty good job at reading stealth, so I feel pretty confident in his scum flip here
    however, banana doesn't back up this claim ever

auwt is my top scumread rn. just wanted to emphasize that to show why i think sb's wagon is so weak.

33. ISO #1483

We already have 3 claims today, so I see no reason why we should run another person up

Regardless of anyones feelings on Auwt, he has retired for the night. To lunch him would be to lunch someone unclaimed

Stealth claimed cit. There really is only 1 way this day should end.
    I really don't take much issue switching to Baker. In effect we'll have somewhere from 2-3 jesters this game and one is already mafia aligned.

Whether to spite blink or whatever, Baker says he doesn't wanna claim even at L-1 and ignored my questions as to whether that's changed.

34. ISO #1484

35. ISO #1485

i did some more research and thinking and have more to say about these two players:

however, banana doesn't back up this claim ever

auwt is my top scumread rn. just wanted to emphasize that to show why i think sb's wagon is so weak.
    I have a long history with stealth that goes back to 2015. And have lunched him as scum multiple times. My favorite game ever, DW's "Your everyday average game", featured me not just reading stealth like a book as scum, but specifically called him out as his specific scum role.

Most recently (last game) he claimed cit and I immediately believed him and was right about that

So yeah, I have a long history with stealth and reading him.

36. ISO #1486

37. ISO #1487

pls show me quotes. i can't find a single one in the first page of ur iso. you'd be faster at finding them.
    ok i see this from u:

1) Stealth knows me. He knows that if he pokes the bear he's going to get snark in return

2) Stealth poked the bear, received snark in return

3) Stealth adds a 3rd vote to me (following an RVS vote by Barker and a 'proving a point' vote by Norwee) and says "I'm not removing my vote until banana starts playing the game and stops complaining about post counts" - even though he poked the bear, knowing exactly how snarky I would get and react to him and his "disrespectful"/"borderline toxic" comments earlier. His vote is 100% opportunistic and fake here.

4) Stealth then removes the vote from me after mallow adds a 4th vote. You yourself said there wasn't much of a difference from my posts pre mallow voting to post mallow voting. So both of them hopping off is suspect. But hey, mallow claimed a confirmable role, so I'm going after the next best thing.
    my bad i forgot about this. ik some1 else quoted this before too

38. ISO #1488

I really don't take much issue switching to Baker. In effect we'll have somewhere from 2-3 jesters this game and one is already mafia aligned.

Whether to spite blink or whatever, Baker says he doesn't wanna claim even at L-1 and ignored my questions as to whether that's changed.
    If the votes are there I wont oppose this and will help vote him.

39. ISO #1489

this is a good read actually.

we do have 2-3 jesters and we already have DM and Auwt.

Bakermir claimed a few times. What are you going to do now cowboy?

-vote Frinckles

40. ISO #1490

41. ISO #1491

42. ISO #1492

43. ISO #1493

44. ISO #1494

this is a good read actually.

we do have 2-3 jesters and we already have DM and Auwt.

Bakermir claimed a few times. What are you going to do now cowboy?

-vote Frinckles
    stick with my vote unless people want to flip to you.

i think we largely agree on DM but what about yourself? and i didn't see you claim Ed

45. ISO #1495

46. ISO #1496

47. ISO #1497

48. ISO #1498

49. ISO #1499

50. ISO #1500