S-FM 311: Welcome to the INSANE ASYLUM, BUT BEWARE!!!!!! - Page 18
Register

User Tag List

Page 18 of 81 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 28 68 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #851

2. ISO #852

Re: Welcome to the INSANE ASYLUM, BUT BEWARE!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Stealth > norwee/auwt
    Why stealth over the two others, and why is Norwee in there? Not that I disagree, but I want to see your own opinion on him.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #853

4. ISO #854

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I have literally not paid any attention to Auwt this game, so I want him to defend himself before making my mind
    the more i interact w u the more townie u sound.

from experience, scum!mm doesn’t sound this towny.

maybe blink has had too large of an influence on this game... it’s not like i rly paid attention during the start of this day. hmmmmmmmm and there was this one post he made recently that rly hit me the wrong way.

5. ISO #855

6. ISO #856

7. ISO #857

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    No that was terrible, made you look even worse/desperate. Poking and not following up doesn't mean auto scum. The way I see it is he's building reads and not sharing it with us, therefore not helping us solve. = dead weight, but not scum.
    this is the quote. i agreed w nearly all of mm’s points about the ppl who were voting him.

8. ISO #858

9. ISO #859

Knew it xD
    Let's dance. How is my behavior scummy =)))

That's interesting, seeing how there's a scum who doesn't know his teammates and who isn't known by his teammates either, AND seeing how we're on early D1...
    @Marshmallow Marshall here is the post where i started scumreading u. i still don’t see why u found that sentence blink made about “scum spread and butter” so suspicious. care to explain???

10. ISO #860

11. ISO #861

Why stealth over the two others, and why is Norwee in there? Not that I disagree, but I want to see your own opinion on him.
    Stealth cause of the stealth v banana thing

I've commented on Norwee's coasting over and over

Auwt is a new development helped along by Barker and treecko. I don't think their reasoning for scum reading him is bad
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

12. ISO #862

13. ISO #863

14. ISO #864

15. ISO #865

16. ISO #866

17. ISO #867

18. ISO #868

19. ISO #869

To clarify The insane jester can be created from either Staff (Superintendent/Amnesiac) Town or Staff (Orderlies/Amnesiac) Town. But only if the Patients (Schizo/Vengeful/Amnesiacs) Mafia is still alive and one of the 2 Staff (Superintendent/Amnesiac) Town or Staff (Orderlies/Amnesiac) Town Dies in any way before Day 3. I hope this clears up any confustion on the mechanics of Insane Jester. The insane Jester can not be in game untill day 3. Day 3 Mod will Confirm if you have Superintendent or the Insane Jester with Flavor or Mayor Vote. Both can not be in the game at the same time.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

20. ISO #870

21. ISO #871

22. ISO #872

23. ISO #873

24. ISO #874

25. ISO #875

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    yeah ceko reminds me of my tinfoil persona or just textbook goofy town.

what are your thoughts on Auwt townreading everyone except me and ceko?

they basically scumread me for using the word "consensus" in red letters
    I think he did that not to push you as a scum but to hide the scum.

-vote Auwt

26. ISO #876

27. ISO #877

28. ISO #878

Idk why i’m called out so much in this game when i don’t believe i’ve really done much different from the previous one except be more aggressive.
    Which is because i actually care more.

Anyway i can post reads so people know where i’m at but that’ll be once i get my ass up from bed and aren’t phone posting.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

29. ISO #879

Quote Originally Posted by Norwee View Post
    Idk why i’m called out so much in this game when i don’t believe i’ve really done much different from the previous one except be more aggressive.
    Which is because i actually care more.

Anyway i can post reads so people know where i’m at but that’ll be once i get my ass up from bed and aren’t phone posting.
    You were scummy last game tho and got copped for it
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

30. ISO #880

31. ISO #881

TheOneCeko is definitely town though and i don't understand the votes on him.
    I understood deeply his scum playstyle in the previous game, he was scared stiff, helpless, making awkward posts. Basically the opposite of what he's doing here, and i don't think he's able to turn a switch that easily.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

32. ISO #882

This is sad because i wanted to prove they are possible to be eliminated but i think Banana is actually town here. He was playing weird and scummy in the beginning, but i think the votes on him woke up his inner power because they play better now.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

33. ISO #883

Gyrlander feels different, idk if it's just because they didn't get immediately wagoned to E-1 this time. But their playstyle pings me.
    I also don't like StealthBomber very much but idk if it's me disliking their playstyle and attitude for personal or "because-they-are-scum" reasons.
    Either way i would be ok wagoning either of SB/Gyrlander right now.

Otherwise i got light TR's on Frinckles and Blinkskater. Rest are null-ish.
    Still think MM has been scummy but they got away easy with that claim.

Rest of players are nullish i suppose. I considered townreading DM for their insistance on not eliminating the PR claim, but it could either be scum buddy or more likely scum white knighting so not really handing out townpoints for something that can be replicated so easily.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

34. ISO #884

35. ISO #885

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Typical of me, hardcore defending my scum partner Marshmallow Jesus so that I also die when he gets lynched by an enraged mob.
    This post seems like it's made from the perspective of scum knowing MM is town being wagoned by "an enraged mob" as he puts it. Seeming more worried about his own looks than MM right here. Self-aware.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Not a big fan of Norwee's "low impact watching from the sidelines" way of playing.
    Very casual and scummy shade that's made at me when a lot of other players can be described as doing the same. Such as Ceko, but he's not pointed out. Only me. Why is that? Did he think i would be an easy target and thus went for me?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

36. ISO #886

37. ISO #887

38. ISO #888

39. ISO #889

This post seems like it's made from the perspective of scum knowing MM is town being wagoned by "an enraged mob" as he puts it. Seeming more worried about his own looks than MM right here. Self-aware.

Very casual and scummy shade that's made at me when a lot of other players can be described as doing the same. Such as Ceko, but he's not pointed out. Only me. Why is that? Did he think i would be an easy target and thus went for me?
    Interesting point of view, but it doesn't match my guesses yet completely.

40. ISO #890

41. ISO #891

Gyrlander's reaction to being seen as likely MM scum partner reads to me as scum that's slightly annoyed at being scumread for a reason that's not valid.
    Why would I feel annoyed if literally no one pressured me in any way. Not like I wouldnt like It.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

42. ISO #892

1. I townread MM and defend him -> He's put to L-2 -> He claims BD -> He isn't CCd -> People say he would claim BD as scum and that as he can get roleblocked it's better to just lynch him AND no one unvotes him -> I ask myself what the fuck are you doing and say you're an enraged mob -> You get sad that I call you that

2. No, ceko is not the same. Ceko feels like he's here, you're just coasting, flying by. More or less the same thing you did last game but this time I feel like you're pointing out more things. I mentioned this because I don't have any notes written about you and wanted to say something about you.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

43. ISO #893

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    I believe we have opposite thoughts here when it comes to day 1 claims Blink. So in statement, I don't see why our division of thought is AI. it is just a choice.

In attitude, I can't really help much but try to work out any differences or misunderstandings. I have no ill intent or be disrespectful towards any slot at any point. IF you mean "attitude" by being rebellious then I am sorry but I won't claim to satisfy you day 1.

Also, I mentioned twice I am okay with you leading the town here and given you a nice Auwt alternative with facts and not some fluff reads. Not that I want your recognition or anything, I just want to understand why do you exactly scumread me.

But I think I know why..

You think there is a scum swimming in one of the "cool-blooded" people and tbh I feel the same. You can continue trying me tho and find out eventually you would be wasting your time
    fluff reads...
    Siiiiigh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

44. ISO #894

45. ISO #895

46. ISO #896

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    i'd like to add that i think gyrlander is jester and that blink and auwt are my top scumreads.
    Gyrlander is weird, I agree.
    Blink is on my town leans atm.
    I'm scumreading ya.
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

47. ISO #897

48. ISO #898

maybe i shouldn't have revealed my cards so early but oh well.

gyrlander has been weirdly pushing me. maybe he wanted me to overreact and tunnel him, which would greatly increase the chances of him getting lynched.
    auwt defended mm and has mm as a townread. ew
    blink... i don't like a lot of his scumreads (besides mm of course)
    I mean, I'm not defending MM, nor attacking him, I just feel it's his usual play style to get hard pushed D1.
    I'm quick reading him as a Townie only based on that, as I didn't feel MM's case on Norwee was really really strong.

49. ISO #899

50. ISO #900

stealth is a null. ig he leans scum cuz of points u mentioned.

ur scummier tho
    That's what I would say if I were teamed with SB16. But whatever.

Immediately redirecting the flow back.