S-FM 311: Welcome to the INSANE ASYLUM, BUT BEWARE!!!!!! - Page 10
Register

User Tag List

Page 10 of 81 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 60 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #451

2. ISO #452

Re: Welcome to the INSANE ASYLUM, BUT BEWARE!!!!!!

ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER ASYLUM TAKEOVER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

3. ISO #453

4. ISO #454

5. ISO #455

6. ISO #456

7. ISO #457

8. ISO #458

Nice, lagged out of the site and no autosave AT ALL... basically stealth, you're trying to look useful with your brain mostly dedicated to that goal, and it appears in posts like "I just wanted you to play the damn game lmao".

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    An hour ago when you quoted me..
    Uuuuuuuh? I don't see how that's copying you. He was acting different before the three posts I quoted when I unvoted him.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

9. ISO #459

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Nice, lagged out of the site and no autosave AT ALL... basically stealth, you're trying to look useful with your brain mostly dedicated to that goal, and it appears in posts like "I just wanted you to play the damn game lmao".

Uuuuuuuh? I don't see how that's copying you. He was acting different before the three posts I quoted when I unvoted him.
    You lie!

10. ISO #460

Self votes do not count. Also There is no Suicide alowed. Also only the Jester who started as a Jester can leave a last will.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

11. ISO #461

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    I'm here to find Zedus. I know, I just KNOW he's disguised as one of you. Don't worry. I'm watching. WATCHING. very closely.
    Renegade from the corner of his eye sees a strange man he once knew as Zedus. Poor poor man looks like he had just received a lobotomy. Now is is just laying there Drooling with a blank look on his face.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

12. ISO #462

he really wasn't. but okay.

you can keep trying to sell that if you want. regardless, your flip to renegade was bizarre
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

13. ISO #463

Nahhh. If I wanted to try to look useful, I’d BE useful. I’d be out here scumhunting left and right. This game would have an extra 100 posts based on the content that not only I create but that I stir others to create.

Me voting banana to trick him into not shitposting anymore isn’t me trying to be useful. It’s me tired of banana throwing a tantrum “but mah posts”. I decided that if banana is gonna post 300 times a day regardless of the content I’d rather have him make posts about the game. It worked.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

14. ISO #464

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    You lie!
    Excuse me, I'm very much standing on my feet, not lying.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

15. ISO #465

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    I'm not here to entertain you.
    Then you are succeeding in this endeavor =)
    he really wasn't. but okay.

you can keep trying to sell that if you want. regardless, your flip to renegade was bizarre
    Sure, agree to disagree on the way to agree about the same thing...

16. ISO #466

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Nahhh. If I wanted to try to look useful, I’d BE useful. I’d be out here scumhunting left and right. This game would have an extra 100 posts based on the content that not only I create but that I stir others to create.

Me voting banana to trick him into not shitposting anymore isn’t me trying to be useful. It’s me tired of banana throwing a tantrum “but mah posts”. I decided that if banana is gonna post 300 times a day regardless of the content I’d rather have him make posts about the game. It worked.
    I am going to claw your eyes out

17. ISO #467

18. ISO #468

Banana is gonna say I'm pocketing him, but I'd rather say Banana's play to create discussion that intially revolves around him and that then extends to other players (namely me in this case) worked. You didn't "cause" anything there, and the fact you say you did is only supporting my point: you're trying to look useful.

Also, the idea of trying to look useful without being useful is that... you're not actually useful, you just look like it but don't actually help town because you don't want to help town progress. Saying that "if you wanted to look useful, you'd be useful" only works if you're 100 % town, which obviously can't be assumed.

-vote Stealthbomber16
    Scummy (stealthbomber) > not amazing (renegade)

19. ISO #469

Banana is gonna say I'm pocketing him, but I'd rather say Banana's play to create discussion that intially revolves around him and that then extends to other players (namely me in this case) worked. You didn't "cause" anything there, and the fact you say you did is only supporting my point: you're trying to look useful.

Also, the idea of trying to look useful without being useful is that... you're not actually useful, you just look like it but don't actually help town because you don't want to help town progress. Saying that "if you wanted to look useful, you'd be useful" only works if you're 100 % town, which obviously can't be assumed.

-vote Stealthbomber16
    Scummy (stealthbomber) > not amazing (renegade)
    I still don't understand why you voted REEEEEEEEnae in the first place

Are you just hopping around trying to find something that sticks?

20. ISO #470

Quote Originally Posted by Norwee View Post
    Oh you crazy patients, i'm surprised nobody has claimed to be the second coming of Jesus yet.
    I'm surprised you aren't more involved than that in the massive WAAAAAAAAHHH that has just happened. Some people just want to watch the world burn... and you seem to be one of those. VADE RETRO, SATANAS!

21. ISO #471

22. ISO #472

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    I still don't understand why you voted REEEEEEEEnae in the first place

Are you just hopping around trying to find something that sticks?
    Partially I only voted people I actually found scummy though.

23. ISO #473

24. ISO #474

25. ISO #475

26. ISO #476

27. ISO #477

28. ISO #478

29. ISO #479

30. ISO #480

31. ISO #481

ASYLUM TAKEOVER

ASYLUM TAKEOVER

ASYLUM TAKEOVER
    ( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°)ASYLUM TAKEOVER( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°)

32. ISO #482

33. ISO #483

34. ISO #484

35. ISO #485

36. ISO #486

Plus I think I've tied three players together with a scum spread and butter. When one of them flips, it'll be easier to convince you guys to carry on the dominoes effect. I played the game more aggressive last time and was RB'D and killed right away.

Time for a new plan.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

37. ISO #487

38. ISO #488

39. ISO #489

40. ISO #490

41. ISO #491

Can you elaborate?
    It's not game relevant.
    And is tootsie doodle some sort of bookmark?
    It had no purpose other than to annoy Banana a bit.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

42. ISO #492

43. ISO #493

44. ISO #494

45. ISO #495

46. ISO #496

47. ISO #497

48. ISO #498

49. ISO #499

50. ISO #500