Register

User Tag List

Page 67 of 81 FirstFirst ... 17 57 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 77 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,350 of 4043
  1. ISO #3301

2. ISO #3302

3. ISO #3303

4. ISO #3304

Re: Welcome to the INSANE ASYLUM, BUT BEWARE!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    I have been suspecting GYR entire game. I even agreed with DM's read on gyr about their scumslip. How is any of that a pocket gyrlander xD
    this post has triggered all my jester alerts.

You say you TR me now you say you've been suspecting me all game.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

5. ISO #3305

6. ISO #3306

7. ISO #3307

8. ISO #3308

9. ISO #3309

10. ISO #3310

11. ISO #3311

We still have 50 minutes. A lot of time to think.

@theoneceko get back here you scum lol
    I actually found ceko's most recent wall of quotes to be pretty towny, although I don't agree with most of his conclusions about me but that doesn't mike him scum for misreading.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

12. ISO #3312

13. ISO #3313

14. ISO #3314

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    More self pres vote jumping from blank lol this is a joke.
    What the fuck is wrong with self pres? It's NAI, fucking ordering people to vote with you or you'll lynch them is scummy asf, that's all you've been doing all game.

15. ISO #3315

16. ISO #3316

At this point, all scenarios are possible and we are at fault here for losing our TPR's so early. We can only get lucky or unlucky from now on.
    I do believe they shouldn't have claimed, why would MM claim BD, when he can mechanically confirm himself without claiming?

17. ISO #3317

18. ISO #3318

19. ISO #3319

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wait...

What's this blink?

No thread progression.

Extremely disappointed.
    it's there dude what a shitty attempt at a paint again, baker finally gave his reason to why he was acting like he did, I also made fucking comments on it being towny and the way baker was acting on L1 was towny, get outta here with that shit dude.

the evidence is in the thread and anyone reading it can tell ur full of shit

20. ISO #3320

21. ISO #3321

22. ISO #3322

Imma be real here bakers self preservation here has me convinced he’s not jester and blinks unvote has me convinced they’re tied together.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

23. ISO #3323

24. ISO #3324

25. ISO #3325

26. ISO #3326

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Nah I'm not lynching the person with the highest jester equity, especially when he guns me down in every single world.
    wrong
    -vote bakermir
    tbh scum would never say that I hope you're jester/insane here dont kill me lol
    nope. if you are town you shouldn't vote today. you can vote scum. you can't lay the blame on me for this. all of you are guilty as much as I am.

i am sorry for the elimination @Dark Magician

maybe you were right about Gyrlander or Ceko. maybe you weren't. the setup has 3 jesters and scum is just using this very well.

I have put up a good fight but we did lose this when MM, norwee claimed day 1 and DM rushed with his claim early d2.
    i've played with scum baker he fights till the very end this is bad
    -vote unvote
    What makes you town banana?

We all sucked hard. Your attitude has been really bad, laying the blame on everyone else.
    What is there to explain about my day 3? I already explained this as much as I could.

I believed Gyrlander and Ceko to be scumteam entire game and I wanted to throw them off on d3 or any possible scum that i missed. Why would I fuckin do stupid shit as scum? I am uninformed at best and almost everyone suspected me for jester or scum. How about you start seeing things a bit from my perspective banana??

Or go ahead, quote this post and scumpaint me. I can make mistakes, I can do crazy shit. What do you do banana? Sit back there and eliminate town one by one. You have done greatjob scumhunting.

Also you aren't gonna bully me into voting blink. I can vote them whenever I want.
    1) i explained it to gyrlander earlier.

2) town have nothing to lose if everyone acted insane late game. we don't have TPR's remaining. no one is confirmed and you guys want to play like this which is just telling scum "HEY IM TOWN SHOOT ME TONIGHT" and let jesters troll

3) I can vote blink because I think he is purple jester and I don't mind if he haunts me.
    -vote bakermir

fuck off
    I do yes.
    you know what? fuck voting baker, his response to why he did what he did Day 3 was towny.

-vote renegade
    I actually found ceko's most recent wall of quotes to be pretty towny, although I don't agree with most of his conclusions about me but that doesn't mike him scum for misreading.
    What the fuck is wrong with self pres? It's NAI, fucking ordering people to vote with you or you'll lynch them is scummy asf, that's all you've been doing all game.
    IT'S ALL LOGICAL PROGRESSION IN THE THRED SCUM PAINTLANDER

27. ISO #3327

-vote gyrlander
    I have thread progression you don't have shit fight me.
    I just read the ISO on bakermir. My problem was that he talked about his D3 attitude in a post 24 hours ago. But you didn't change your opinion on him at that moment. But I didn't know the post where he explains it in depth has been made 1 hour ago.

I guess I can't punish you for this.

But you're still lying about me like a little prick.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

28. ISO #3328

29. ISO #3329

@BananaCucho

Would you ever vote Renegade?
    The only reason I think Ren is jester/scum is simply due to his push on me in MLYLO over confirmed scum Pringles. I did that (with him on my team) in 3LB when our other teammate (mallow) was confirmed scum - I convinced town to resolve the CC between myself and Light vs going for the confirmed lunch in mallow. Bart also tried to do this in Magellan - instead of following the town's plan he pushed for a ML in MLYLO instead

So yeah, I could vote Ren. But blank has faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar more scum equity, he's got pages and pages of just bs scummy stuff. He's 100% nontown. Ren could go either way.

Let's do blank.
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

30. ISO #3330

31. ISO #3331

32. ISO #3332

33. ISO #3333

34. ISO #3334

Is it Banana? But he has been acting strange from the beginning, it doesn't make sense.
    I could subscribe to this theory

35. ISO #3335

36. ISO #3336

37. ISO #3337

38. ISO #3338

Yeahhh I remember why I started caring little about this game.

Literally between one post and another I'm constantly doubting my reads and myself. I'm constantly switching reads in a loop that makes me fucking insane.
    Thanks for the claim lmao

39. ISO #3339

I just read the ISO on bakermir. My problem was that he talked about his D3 attitude in a post 24 hours ago. But you didn't change your opinion on him at that moment. But I didn't know the post where he explains it in depth has been made 1 hour ago.

I guess I can't punish you for this.

But you're still lying about me like a little prick.
    I don't believe I am. Your change in behavior is to noticeable and there's no more room for jesters in my reads TBH. Bake was never as clear as he was the most recent time he explained it, If I actually was jester here and I got lynched I'd fucking blast you here so hard lol.

40. ISO #3340

41. ISO #3341

42. ISO #3342

Only Jester that Banana can be is vanilla one. But I'm blocked with him and blink.

Problem with blink is the message theory that he casually didn't respond to and the fact that I feel he has been weird as Banana.
    You are pretty obsessed with jester dude

43. ISO #3343

You are pretty obsessed with jester dude
    What if he is one PepeLaugh

44. ISO #3344

Only Jester that Banana can be is vanilla one. But I'm blocked with him and blink.

Problem with blink is the message theory that he casually didn't respond to and the fact that I feel he has been weird as Banana.
    Explain the messages dude I don't understand what makes me jester off of some fucking misleading messages.

45. ISO #3345

46. ISO #3346

Do you see blink/barker as the team? If you do, you want to vote blink today. When barker had like 3 votes he just did more jestery shit, ready to die. When blink had 3 votes he got people to drop their votes. If this is the team, Barker is schizo and blink is jameso

If not what do you see blink as, jester?
    the first time blink was at l-2, he acted defensive and actually started playing the game (aka quit trying to act like jester). recently he got to l-1 thanks to blink, but this time he acted like he didn't give a shit. i said this already. bake is faking jester and is actually james.

47. ISO #3347

48. ISO #3348

49. ISO #3349

50. ISO #3350