S-FM 311: Welcome to the INSANE ASYLUM, BUT BEWARE!!!!!! - Page 66
Register

User Tag List

Page 66 of 81 FirstFirst ... 16 56 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 76 ... LastLast
Results 3,251 to 3,300 of 4043
  1. ISO #3251

Re: Welcome to the INSANE ASYLUM, BUT BEWARE!!!!!!

imma just post this here lol. it's unfinished, but it shows ppl forcing wagons on day 1. all of the posts i quoted are from day 1. it also "scumpaints" blink (really, blink's posts themselves do most of the scumpainting work) and shows sus posts from banana.

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Scum already won you goons.

No wifom. No I am not drunk. My cc killed town. Game is over. Lynch me and the status quo changes little regardless of what role you think I am.

Mafia and me.
    Of us and the jester.

It doesn't matter. Superintendent was the only opportunity to ATTEMPT to equalize the game for town and you got insane jester. And even then, I made it simple for whoever is killing to eliminate TPRs sequentially.

If you'd prefer to revert to old school scumhuntijg and reads, enjoy your wifom hell.

안녕
    Goodbye
    Sayonara
    Gg wp
    it's hard to tell if frinckles is lying or not when he posts, but here he got cocky and revealed too much about the gamestate. why would frinckles say this? mechanically, town still has a chance to win. rn we have four citizens, two mafia, and two jesters alive.

that is the ONLY way town will win, so that's exactly what i'll do.

i'll be posting my observations on a bunch of quotes from various players. then, i'll tell u my final thoughts on the gamestate and the direction town should move in:

page 1
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Guys DM posted twice and hasnt tried to off himself.yet. Must be TPR or scum
    i doubt scum would talk so casually about someone being pr, even if it's in rvs stage. +townpoints

page 8
    I currently have Barker towncored, so suck on that
    sb's reply soon after:

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Why? What? How is he towny?
    banana loses townpoints for this, bc all barker did up to that point was shitpost. sb gains townpoints for this bc banana's post objectively made no sense.

page 9
    What the fuck? There was that much of a flip of opinion between your voting me and unvoting me? I don't buy that
    i reread mm and banana's argument before banana posted this, and i honestly can't find a "huge flip." i think banana was just being manipulative here because right after calling mm a flip-flopper, banana posted this:

-unvote

nvm guys, Mallow is cool, he's in my pocket now and will do what we want
    yeah not highly lynchable.
    also, here's frinckles stoking the fire on mm's wagon. frinckles posted this in between the two banana quotes i just analyzed.

page 10
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Plus I think I've tied three players together with a scum spread and butter. When one of them flips, it'll be easier to convince you guys to carry on the dominoes effect. I played the game more aggressive last time and was RB'D and killed right away.

Time for a new plan.
    upon rereading this, blink rly sounds like schizo here. it was way too early in the game to make any solid reads, let alone find all 3 scum.... also, if u rly found all 3 scum this early, why were u so passive when frinckles started his thunderdome?

I still don't understand why you voted REEEEEEEEnae in the first place

Are you just hopping around trying to find something that sticks?
    banana throwing shade at mm. in other words, more pr-hunting from one of my top scumreads.

he really wasn't. but okay.

you can keep trying to sell that if you want. regardless, your flip to renegade was bizarre
    frinckles throwing shade at mm. in other words, more pr-hunting from our mechanically confirmed scum.

Okay real talk I was just thinking about why Norwee didn't have anything else to say when he popped in here like that
    banana throwing shade at norwee.

page 11
    Pretty sure only Blink has claimed meta
    more indirect shade thrown at norwee here. this could be town!banana just correcting norwee, but bake is right about frinckles and banana pr hunting. in a setup where 3 of 10 town are pr's on day 1, jumping from wagon to wagon is actually very harmful for town. the fact that two pr's were forced to claim on day 1 is proof of that.

shouldnt you be directing that question at Blinkskater?

everyone else had their own reasons, he's the only one who said meta. to which, I have no fucking clue either. I always scumread mm
    frinckles is literally parroting banana here.

second time you've typed what I wanted to say slightly before me, lets hang out
    frinckles posted this right after, maybe he didn't expect him and banana to mind-meld.

Marsh has exhibited stereotypical "scatterbrain" behavior to give the appearance of a confused town. This isn't the case folks, Town MM thrives on what he believes with conviction.
    mmmmmmmm SHADE THROWN AT MM. UwU

Yeah and you're scum numero two
    LOL. wait was this blink's so-called "scum spread and butter"?? scumteam to blink is mm, gyr, then....

You mean MM right?

Die with MM?
    blink pressuring gyr again. how strange, gyr was a simple null slot. how could blink have scumread gyr before gyr gave his first read??

Can't really play it during work hours, but I'm definitely down for later tonight

Do you have any game related thoughts so far you'd like to share with us Nuciek? Anyone standing out as suspicious to you?

I'd also ask if you've played forum mafia before, but I'll probably get yelled at again by the Jr Mods
    this seems townie. +townpoints

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    lol this was my reasoning on antivaxx game when I thunderdomed him

but that was a meme game. i don't think he would be stuck doing the same things over an over again
    bake defending mm. uwu // +townpoints!!!

The meta is still unbroken, I have no reason not to trust it fully until it breaks.
    blink's meta read of mm was wrong here, so i don't understand why he continued to meta read people (i forget who he meta read after, tho. pls clarify if u can uwu) after mm's flip.

page 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    According to this post, I should vote you immediatly lol.
    mm does not like blink. ARF ARF!! also, remember that on day 2 he voted blink, although he might've switched that later to dm.

I've said it already chump, you're trying to give the appearance of a confused town, it's not working, your "i think blinks town so that means he's scum wah, is something you forced yourself to say.
    complete misrepresentation of mm's read on blink.

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Agreed. No scum cats lurking past us this time

I currently have no read on Gyr btw.
    see what i mean by gyr being a null read?? blink is calling him a scum tho?? or blink is being inconsistent??? no matter how u look at this, blink can't be town here.

2. ISO #3252

There are basically two worlds here

Scum team is baker/blink, or scum team is bahkieh and, like, Gyr or something like that.
    That's possible if baker/blink are both jesters yeah. Blank could be vanilla jester and barker the insano
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

3. ISO #3253

4. ISO #3254

i'm done w this game. also, barker was defensive the first time he was put on l-2 today, but when blink just put him on l-1, he acted aloof like he was a jester lol. so yea, ig scum team rly is blink/bake. honestly i've no fucking clue. we could push gyr and rene, but it's just not worth all the investment. uwu

5. ISO #3255

idk why I'm still bothering to respond to Barker when he never explained his jester claim day 3 and refuses to vote, as a jester or someone pretending to be a jester would do

What is there to explain about my day 3? I already explained this as much as I could.

I believed Gyrlander and Ceko to be scumteam entire game and I wanted to throw them off on d3 or any possible scum that i missed. Why would I fuckin do stupid shit as scum? I am uninformed at best and almost everyone suspected me for jester or scum. How about you start seeing things a bit from my perspective banana??

Or go ahead, quote this post and scumpaint me. I can make mistakes, I can do crazy shit. What do you do banana? Sit back there and eliminate town one by one. You have done greatjob scumhunting.

Also you aren't gonna bully me into voting blink. I can vote them whenever I want.

6. ISO #3256

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    i'm done w this game. also, barker was defensive the first time he was put on l-2 today, but when blink just put him on l-1, he acted aloof like he was a jester lol. so yea, ig scum team rly is blink/bake. honestly i've no fucking clue. we could push gyr and rene, but it's just not worth all the investment. uwu
    Can I interest you in voting blink then over barker? Barker is much more likely to be insano than blink is imo

7. ISO #3257

What is there to explain about my day 3? I already explained this as much as I could.

I believed Gyrlander and Ceko to be scumteam entire game and I wanted to throw them off on d3 or any possible scum that i missed. Why would I fuckin do stupid shit as scum? I am uninformed at best and almost everyone suspected me for jester or scum. How about you start seeing things a bit from my perspective banana??

Or go ahead, quote this post and scumpaint me. I can make mistakes, I can do crazy shit. What do you do banana? Sit back there and eliminate town one by one. You have done greatjob scumhunting.

Also you aren't gonna bully me into voting blink. I can vote them whenever I want.
    Do you think blink is scum?
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

8. ISO #3258

1) Show me where you previously explained why you claimed jester day 3, because you never did.

2) There are 2 jesters this game. And 1 schizo. It perfectly makes sense to act like a jester if you are scum, which is WHY YOU WERE L-1 just a few minutes ago. It's all WIFOM. As scum if you're james, you're just trying to WIFOM people into not voting you. If you're schizo, you're trying to WIFOM them into voting you so you can grief someone. We've been over this over and over and over already dude. But you just fucking ignore it all!

3) VOTE ANYBODY. I DON'T FUCKING CARE WHO. JUST PUT DOWN A VOTE

Who would avoid voting today? 1) jester, who wants to be eliminated instead of eliminating others. and 2) scum, who doesnt want to hit a jester and die to them

TOWN'S ONLY POWER IS IN VOTING SO IF YOU ARE TOWN WHY AREN'T YOU VOTING SOMEONE

9. ISO #3259

10. ISO #3260

11. ISO #3261

12. ISO #3262

I consider bunch of pairings and blink is in one of them. I am uninformed.
    This is a yes or no question.

Do you think blink is scum?

13. ISO #3263

14. ISO #3264

15. ISO #3265

1) Show me where you previously explained why you claimed jester day 3, because you never did.

2) There are 2 jesters this game. And 1 schizo. It perfectly makes sense to act like a jester if you are scum, which is WHY YOU WERE L-1 just a few minutes ago. It's all WIFOM. As scum if you're james, you're just trying to WIFOM people into not voting you. If you're schizo, you're trying to WIFOM them into voting you so you can grief someone. We've been over this over and over and over already dude. But you just fucking ignore it all!

3) VOTE ANYBODY. I DON'T FUCKING CARE WHO. JUST PUT DOWN A VOTE

Who would avoid voting today? 1) jester, who wants to be eliminated instead of eliminating others. and 2) scum, who doesnt want to hit a jester and die to them

TOWN'S ONLY POWER IS IN VOTING SO IF YOU ARE TOWN WHY AREN'T YOU VOTING SOMEONE
    1) i explained it to gyrlander earlier.

2) town have nothing to lose if everyone acted insane late game. we don't have TPR's remaining. no one is confirmed and you guys want to play like this which is just telling scum "HEY IM TOWN SHOOT ME TONIGHT" and let jesters troll

3) I can vote blink because I think he is purple jester and I don't mind if he haunts me.

16. ISO #3266

Did I say he was not jester?
    Yes. You said he was not scum. You said he was doing things scum baker would never do.

That means you don’t think he’s jester. That means you think he’s town.

17. ISO #3267

Yes. You said he was not scum. You said he was doing things scum baker would never do.

I believe he meant "Mafia". I can't see a Mafia baker and a Jester baker acting the same.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

18. ISO #3268

19. ISO #3269

1) i explained it to gyrlander earlier.

2) town have nothing to lose if everyone acted insane late game. we don't have TPR's remaining. no one is confirmed and you guys want to play like this which is just telling scum "HEY IM TOWN SHOOT ME TONIGHT" and let jesters troll

3) I can vote blink because I think he is purple jester and I don't mind if he haunts me.
    1) if you explained it, quote it, because I didn't see it

2) Can you expand on this? Are you saying you were trying to survive by acting like jester so that scum wouldn't shoot you? If so, why didn't you say this til NOW DUDE. I ASKED LIKE 100 TIMES. And also, for future reference, as a cit this is a bad play. Because while it helps you survive a shot, you get scum read for it and die by lunch anyway

3) Please. Vote. Someone. Please vote someone. Put your vote somewhere, anywhere, just fucking vote dude. Not voting is scummy AND anti town.

20. ISO #3270

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    The fact that you are suspicious of me because I refuse to vote these two is shocking.

In no world I'm voting my Jester reads.
    So you think renegade isn’t jester this game?

21. ISO #3271

My mistake then, I meant to say wolf.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

22. ISO #3272

23. ISO #3273

24. ISO #3274

25. ISO #3275

My mistake then, I meant to say wolf.
    So you think he’s jester?

26. ISO #3276

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    He may, but I'm definitely more inclined to believe Jesters are blink and baker.
    I think jester blink would’ve called baker town, not jester.

27. ISO #3277

1) if you explained it, quote it, because I didn't see it

2) Can you expand on this? Are you saying you were trying to survive by acting like jester so that scum wouldn't shoot you? If so, why didn't you say this til NOW DUDE. I ASKED LIKE 100 TIMES. And also, for future reference, as a cit this is a bad play. Because while it helps you survive a shot, you get scum read for it and die by lunch anyway

3) Please. Vote. Someone. Please vote someone. Put your vote somewhere, anywhere, just fucking vote dude. Not voting is scummy AND anti town.

I believed town without any TPR's remaining could confuse scum into shooting jesters. That seemed to be the best outcome.

If we had a TPR then yeah acting jester would be scummy but I don't see why we can't turn the tables here

28. ISO #3278

29. ISO #3279

30. ISO #3280

31. ISO #3281

32. ISO #3282

33. ISO #3283

I believed town without any TPR's remaining could confuse scum into shooting jesters. That seemed to be the best outcome.

If we had a TPR then yeah acting jester would be scummy but I don't see why we can't turn the tables here
    That's all I wanted dude, your refusal to explain this tho was so fucking sketch

34. ISO #3284

35. ISO #3285

36. ISO #3286

37. ISO #3287

38. ISO #3288

39. ISO #3289

40. ISO #3290

That's all I wanted dude, your refusal to explain this tho was so fucking sketch

look, the game been depressing ever since we flipped auwt and we hit the bottom today. if we can bounce back from here and bring town a win, I will be sheeping after the towncore here whoever you guys are.

you see I kinda lost trust here after all the things happened with d1 d2 d3 d4

41. ISO #3291

42. ISO #3292

43. ISO #3293

We’ve absolutely lost already but blink I think is the lynch with the lowest chance of immediately fucking dying

44. ISO #3294

look, the game been depressing ever since we flipped auwt and we hit the bottom today. if we can bounce back from here and bring town a win, I will be sheeping after the towncore here whoever you guys are.

you see I kinda lost trust here after all the things happened with d1 d2 d3 d4
    That's mafia dude, day 1 ML almost always happens over day 1 scum lunch

There's def some mafia 101 that people need to refresh tho, such as not lunching an unclaimed person when you have an alternative that has claimed cit (sorry stealth), but we can discuss all that post game

45. ISO #3295

46. ISO #3296

47. ISO #3297

liar
    My opponent is a liar and a fraud and cannot be trusted.

48. ISO #3298

49. ISO #3299

50. ISO #3300