S-FM 311: Welcome to the INSANE ASYLUM, BUT BEWARE!!!!!! - Page 17
Register

User Tag List

Page 17 of 81 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 27 67 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #801

Re: Welcome to the INSANE ASYLUM, BUT BEWARE!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    @theoneceko @Stealthbomber16 , can you two give reads on eachother please?
    I've already done this

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    you're a townread for me, not gonna say towncore right now
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

2. ISO #802

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    MM Targets me and Blink.
    @marshalmarshall
    Do this!
    Why the fuck would MM ever target you. You're universally one of the most nullread people right now.

3. ISO #803

4. ISO #804

-unvote

Pressure will do no more good on MM right now methinks. Gonna keep him off of L-2 because it only takes one errant voter and then a potential jester can hammer.

5. ISO #805

6. ISO #806

Rules :

Player rules:
    Minimum Post 5 posts a Day/night
    No OOG Talk
    You can Discuss your role cards in your own words.
    Do not edit or Delete Posts in game.
    Have Fun. Keep OOG fighting out of the game.
    Respect the other players as you would have them respect you.

This is why there is no replacement yet. To answer any questions.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

7. ISO #807

Marshmallow Marshall (5 [L-3]):
    BananaCucho, theoneceko, blinkskater, Norwee, Frinckles
    BananaCucho (1 [L-7]):
    bakermir
    Stealthbomber16 (1 [L-7]):
    Renegade
    bakermir (1 [L-7]):
    Auwt
    Norwee (1 [L-7]):
    Marshmallow Marshall
    Auwt (1 [L-7]):
    Gyrlander
    theoneceko (1 [L-7]):
    Dark Magician

22 hours left.

Still 1 slot didn't post yet.

8. ISO #808

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Yeah you have a bad track record here.

Who knows when another fake little claim lie will pop up so you can get someone eliminated.?
    What do you know about my track record? One game I played with you where I made an incorrect call doesn't overshadow all the times where I made the correct calls. You know nothing of my track record and sound like zedus right now.

If you don't want to trust my mechanical claims thats fine but if it's because of 1 game of mafia where i lied you're either scum or just nvm... I'm not going there.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

9. ISO #809

10. ISO #810

I've already done this
    Heh, I found Ceko asking after I posted my question and figured you probably had replied but it was too late anyway lol. Tbh, I don't see scum!Ceko asking scum!Stealth if he has towncored him yet... that seems rather extreme for a SvS interaction, and it isn't coming from a particularly overconfident player at all.
    Granting that townpoint to you, assuming scum!Ceko.
    Why the fuck would MM ever target you. You're universally one of the most nullread people right now.
    Literally this lmao, sorry DM but this makes little sense. The only reason for which I would do as you said is for WIFOM's sake. Maybe I'll actually do that
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

11. ISO #811

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    Last thing.
    If you lynch MM your all crazy and game throwing because they are Confirmed Day 2.
    Either Confirmed Scum or Confirmed Bus Driver.
    We don’t take the risk today, we take the confirmability tomorrow.
    This isn't even true tho how can we confirm him?

12. ISO #812

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I got no problem lynching ren also.

There's nothing of value coming out of that slot.
    Thoughts on Norwee? I feel like I'm preaching in the desert.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

13. ISO #813

14. ISO #814

15. ISO #815

16. ISO #816

This isn't even true tho how can we confirm him?
    I originally forgot about the Consort's existence when I claimed, so I didn't exactly consider that I could be stopped lol, but my role gives feedback if not RBed at least. Also, there is literally only one slot in which I fit. I am un-cced. That's already a lot. Also, the case on me is weak as fuck (Ceko with no explicited reasoning who votes with you although he scumreads you, you with a meta from 2 years ago, Banana who would get on board against Norwee but who's still voting me... only Frinckles has a legit and sound thought process, and the worst part is that it isn't even out of his scum range, although it gives him some town points anyway imo).

17. ISO #817

Same as ren.
    So you're not considering this?
    Spoiler : norwee iso :
    Sorry for the long wait, I had to deal with other things not related to the game. Here's the long awaited Norwee ISO, which has 44 posts in total (which gives you an idea of the scale of his shade-throwing).

Note how all "pokes" are not involving him in the conversation, but how noone can say he didn't say anything about what happened in the thread. He's keeping himself ready for a lynch, but definetly not committing to one.

At Frinckles. It's not an accusation by itself, but it's a poke.

poke

That's his whole take on the Banana matter, which comes after the vote:

That isn't the strongest case in human history, to say the least.

Fencesitting, and then

poke

poke, especially given how there was no follow-up on this

somewhat a poke too

I have biiiig doubts on Norwee.

-__-

18. ISO #818

19. ISO #819

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    u know what i’m taking blink off my scum list.
    E l a b o r a t e

20. ISO #820

So you're not considering this?

-__-
    No that was terrible, made you look even worse/desperate. Poking and not following up doesn't mean auto scum. The way I see it is he's building reads and not sharing it with us, therefore not helping us solve. = dead weight, but not scum.

21. ISO #821

I originally forgot about the Consort's existence when I claimed, so I didn't exactly consider that I could be stopped lol, but my role gives feedback if not RBed at least. Also, there is literally only one slot in which I fit. I am un-cced. That's already a lot. Also, the case on me is weak as fuck (Ceko with no explicited reasoning who votes with you although he scumreads you, you with a meta from 2 years ago, Banana who would get on board against Norwee but who's still voting me... only Frinckles has a legit and sound thought process, and the worst part is that it isn't even out of his scum range, although it gives him some town points anyway imo).
    You dare discredit the meta?

22. ISO #822

23. ISO #823

No that was terrible, made you look even worse/desperate. Poking and not following up doesn't mean auto scum. The way I see it is he's building reads and not sharing it with us, therefore not helping us solve. = dead weight, but not scum.
    The thing is that Norwee is not a dead weight usually (I've only seen him as town yet), far from that. @BananaCucho may confirm since he knows him.
    You dare discredit the meta?
    I do dare. No supreme savior, no God, nor Caesar, nor tribune. And especially no damn reason to vote me lol. Isn't it painfully obvious that I've been reaction testing from game start with my votes? Changing my vote every now and then once I had what I wanted to see, keeping pressure on those I found suspicious still... STOP READING ME BASED ON A 2 YEARS OLD METAAAAAAAAA

24. ISO #824

u realize some of us think ur bus claim is a ploy to force the true town prot to cc u? i don’t think we can get more info from this day, so imo the sooner we lynch u the better. if ur a mislynch, oh well but at least we’ll have a clearer picture of the gamestate.

i jus wanna quit worrying about this game lol.

25. ISO #825

I'm going to bed Screw You Scumallow!
    -vote gyrlander

Doing this so I actually have a better %chance of actually playing when i get home from work tomorrow.
    I don't know how to read this
    THAT'S THE PART OF THE META THAT STILL STANDS

26. ISO #826

27. ISO #827

u realize some of us think ur bus claim is a ploy to force the true town prot to cc u? i don’t think we can get more info from this day, so imo the sooner we lynch u the better. if ur a mislynch, oh well but at least we’ll have a clearer picture of the gamestate.

i jus wanna quit worrying about this game lol.
    A clearer picture of the game state... as in a dead BD whose reads won't be listened to because that never happens? Yeah no. Do you have a reason to scumread me or not? You still didn't reply to that question....

28. ISO #828

maybe i should reread the blink v mm interaction, but that shit will give me such a headache... just lynching launch lunch luwunching u will give me the info i need, but with much less time and effort.
    "if I lynch you, I'll know your alignment!"

- Ceko 2020

This is almost too scummy to be scum tbh, it's obvious that nobody will be convinced by such a post so it's hard to see it as opportunistic lol. But before you go read the thread further, can you just explain why you originally voted me, how I was "getting scummier with each post"?

29. ISO #829

30. ISO #830

Actually, I think Ceko is probably town here. I could be wrong, but I'm getting flashbacks of me being right about people in that exact situation: voting someone with horrible arguments that cannot convince anyone.

No offense meant to you Ceko btw, I think you're a good player lol, just that this is a terribly bad push

31. ISO #831

"if I lynch you, I'll know your alignment!"

- Ceko 2020

This is almost too scummy to be scum tbh, it's obvious that nobody will be convinced by such a post so it's hard to see it as opportunistic lol. But before you go read the thread further, can you just explain why you originally voted me, how I was "getting scummier with each post"?
    yeah ceko reminds me of my tinfoil persona or just textbook goofy town.

what are your thoughts on Auwt townreading everyone except me and ceko?

they basically scumread me for using the word "consensus" in red letters

32. ISO #832

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post

Thats a pretty bad misrep there. He called you out for asking for a consensus 1 hour into the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

33. ISO #833

34. ISO #834

35. ISO #835

36. ISO #836

If that's really what happened, then uh, it's ridiculous but probably town-indicative for very similar reasons (a bit like "interesting")... I strongly doubt it actually happened like you said it though lol @Auwt can you explain your reads, especially on Bakermir, please?

37. ISO #837

38. ISO #838

Actually, I think Ceko is probably town here. I could be wrong, but I'm getting flashbacks of me being right about people in that exact situation: voting someone with horrible arguments that cannot convince anyone.

No offense meant to you Ceko btw, I think you're a good player lol, just that this is a terribly bad push
    no offense taken lol

39. ISO #839

40. ISO #840

41. ISO #841

My problem with Auwt isn't because they scumread me.

It is because they TR like majority of players here which is something I can't fathom.

I personally read a few townlean and scumlean posts coming from people but nothing really pinging hard or makes me wanna towncore people.

Not sure if they are the goofy town here but they do remind me of scum Auwt i know very well ;/

42. ISO #842

43. ISO #843

My problem with Auwt isn't because they scumread me.

It is because they TR like majority of players here which is something I can't fathom.

I personally read a few townlean and scumlean posts coming from people but nothing really pinging hard or makes me wanna towncore people.

Not sure if they are the goofy town here but they do remind me of scum Auwt i know very well ;/
    If that's true, then it definetly is scummy because 1: that's similar to what they did in their last scum game and 2: NOT EVERYONE IS TOWNY HERE XD

44. ISO #844

if mm couldn’t get lynch lunch lonch lunch punch lunch lynch lanch launch lunch mm, who would u lynch??

i feel like we’re going in circles here lol. mm’s lynch will give us most info. if he’s town prot too bad. he’s already outed anyway, so even if he is town, mm is hardly useful.

UUUUUUUUUUUGGHHH
    @Frinckles wdu think???

45. ISO #845

I'd just like Auwt to speak for himself though. If he's town, we're basically making our minds before seeing what he has to say, and if he's scum, we're giving him clues on how to defend himself to look good.

46. ISO #846

47. ISO #847

if mm couldn’t get lynch lunch lonch lunch punch lunch lynch lanch launch lunch mm, who would u lynch??

i feel like we’re going in circles here lol. mm’s lynch will give us most info. if he’s town prot too bad. he’s already outed anyway, so even if he is town, mm is hardly useful.

UUUUUUUUUUUGGHHH
    @Frinckles wdu think???
    Stealth > norwee/auwt
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

48. ISO #848

If that's true, then it definetly is scummy because 1: that's similar to what they did in their last scum game and 2: NOT EVERYONE IS TOWNY HERE XD
    first time i seen u talk about auwt lol. just coincidence or are u distancing urself from ur maf teammate in a desperate attempt to not be today’s lunch??

49. ISO #849

UUUUUUUUUUUGGHHH
    @Frinckles wdu think???
    I can be lynched tomorrow if I'm still alive and people still think I'm scum. Lynching me today is literally not needed. If I'm scum, I'm currently having a ton of interactions to clear townies and damn scums (unless you say I'm the amnesiac scum but meh, if so you still have nothing to lose).

50. ISO #850

first time i seen u talk about auwt lol. just coincidence or are u distancing urself from ur maf teammate in a desperate attempt to not be today’s lunch??
    I have literally not paid any attention to Auwt this game, so I want him to defend himself before making my mind