S-FM 312: Eternal Conflict!
Register

User Tag List

Threaded View

1. ISO #1

S-FM 312: Eternal Conflict!

WELCOME WELCOME FRIENDS! TO THE WAR BETWEEN HEAVEN AND HELL!!

Link to setup: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...Conflict-(13P)

This is gonna be one HELL of a battle! (That's the only pun I Swear UwU). The forces of Satan and his minions are ascending upon the gates of Heaven. God and his angels are prepped and ready to defend the STAIRWAY TO HEAVENNNNN!! (Okay thats the only music joke I'll make I swear UwU). Are you ready to join the fight? If so, Sign on up down below. If not.... I don't blame you. XD

SIGNS:

1. Lord Mallow
    2. Lord Pringles
    3. Lord Voss (??)
    4. Lord Martin
    5. Lord Kenny
    6. Lord Renegade
    7. Lord Bahkieh
    8. Lord DM
    9. Lord Oberon

Reserves:

1. Lord Banana

REMINDER: This isn't an official Ladder game. We do NOT need at least one reserve to start... BUT. I wouldn't mind if we had at least one <3. This game will start after it is filled up. Hopefull you guys enjoy this experimental Dive into super super long games. THIS is a super long game. That's the point. Remember MM created it as such and if this kind of game isn't for you then I advise you to not sign up! Thank you!
    Last edited by Marshmallow Marshall; October 9th, 2020 at 01:33 PM. Reason: Updated the list

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.