Führer Trump - Page 4
Register

User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Führer Trump

1. ISO #151

Re: Führer Trump

I guess it is open season now, just shoot first and ask questions later, as soon as a skeleton in your closet is found the goofy right wing Fox news brainless consumers will lap that shit right up.

2nd ammendment, amirite?

Lock Rittenshite up and throw away the key, we don't need trigger happy teens thinking his behavior is okay in society.

2. ISO #152

tbh, i read a bit about the rittenhouse thing and... the whole thing just seems like such a huge mess lol
    like i cannot derive any conclusion from what i read online. it seems to me that he felt he was in danger or something and returned fire? idk, man might just be someone defending himself or he could be a mass murderer
    i cannot understand what happened there.

the fact that the police had to call upon armed citizens to defend people is already pretty fucking bad.

3. ISO #153

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I actually watched the debate live on C-span.

I will tell you Binden was Flip flopping. All he wanted to do was Look in cameras with 0 Facts. and say a Bunch of crap. Was Trump a bully to Biden hell yes. But Who do you want running the country Some one who stands up for the Facts or some one who cant even get the facts out strait then when asked to stant any say over and over NO YOU NO YOU NO YOU.

All biden did was say No you over and over. I wanted to see what he stood for. All he did was say Trump is evil Trump is bad. NO YOU. over and over. He never told us what he stood for.

I was not a trump supporter or Biden. But I would never Vote Biden for President. And anyone that would well God help us. because we will be screwed hard.
    Are you seriously saying Trump stands for facts?

Is this a meme?

Why is this site full of right wing losers?

4. ISO #154

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    tbh, i read a bit about the rittenhouse thing and... the whole thing just seems like such a huge mess lol
    like i cannot derive any conclusion from what i read online. it seems to me that he felt he was in danger or something and returned fire? idk, man might just be someone defending himself or he could be a mass murderer
    i cannot understand what happened there.

the fact that the police had to call upon armed citizens to defend people is already pretty fucking bad.
    I'm sure he felt he was in danger. That's the line the wannabe cop learned to parrot from the hundreds (thousands?) of other police shootings.

If you are going to take a life you should have to be actually correct, not think you were correct in the moment.

But the right wing only values life in the form of a fetus. Imagine if only fetuses caught covid, goofy ass conservatives would be all over covid restrictions.

5. ISO #155

6. ISO #156

7. ISO #157

8. ISO #158

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    You realize vigilante justice is not really the way we do things in society... right?

Don't be dim. Rittenshit didn't kill him because he was a pedo, he killed himself because he was empowered by the dog whistles blasting from the white house.
    Orrr maybe he killed him because he was being attacked and afraid for his life?

From what I have seen he should not have been there but a bunch of rioters (or peaceful protesters looking to peacefully light a dumpster on fire and roll it down a hill at other people) were disrupted when he put out their literal dumpster fire. When he tried to leave after doing so he was attacked by Rosenbaum who was a felon with convictions of beating his family with a weapon and he killed him at the same time as another person shot at him.

After he ran away and was once again attacked he killed some pedo who was attacking him. People like to pretend some 'this is wrong' level of justification but I straight up support the killing of pedophiles regardless of the context.

I would be interest to see anything supporting the idea that the white house should be blamed for 'empowering vigilante justice.'
    And honestly a hard thumbs up to anyone who supports the killing of pedos in my book.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

9. ISO #159

Too many right wing hawks for me here. Kinda disgusting TBH.
    How is the right any less disgusting than the left though?

My entire point is that neither side is doing whats best for the citizens. Why are you sold on one side being justified while both sides profit from going against the interest of the citizens they pretend to represent?
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

10. ISO #160

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    Orrr maybe he killed him because he was being attacked and afraid for his life?

From what I have seen he should not have been there but a bunch of rioters (or peaceful protesters looking to peacefully light a dumpster on fire and roll it down a hill at other people) were disrupted when he put out their literal dumpster fire. When he tried to leave after doing so he was attacked by Rosenbaum who was a felon with convictions of beating his family with a weapon and he killed him at the same time as another person shot at him.

After he ran away and was once again attacked he killed some pedo who was attacking him. People like to pretend some 'this is wrong' level of justification but I straight up support the killing of pedophiles regardless of the context.

I would be interest to see anything supporting the idea that the white house should be blamed for 'empowering vigilante justice.'
    And honestly a hard thumbs up to anyone who supports the killing of pedos in my book.
    The guy being a pedo has not a fucking thing to do with the loser teenage blowing him away.

Very simple!

Why do you keep bringing it up? How is that a defense for Rittenshite?

OHH JURY I KILLED HIM CUZ HE WAS A PEDO.

Not how shit works, yikes!!!!

Kill pedos in any context - what a dumb fucking thing to say. Holy shit.

Only loser republicans deal in absolutes.

11. ISO #161

How is the right any less disgusting than the left though?

My entire point is that neither side is doing whats best for the citizens. Why are you sold on one side being justified while both sides profit from going against the interest of the citizens they pretend to represent?
    No thanks.

False equivalence, whataboutism, more common fox news drivel - I'd prefer not to listen to Kayleigh McGoofeny's fake news pressers on repeat.

BUTTEREMAILS

12. ISO #162

13. ISO #163

14. ISO #164

15. ISO #165

16. ISO #166

The guy being a pedo has not a fucking thing to do with the loser teenage blowing him away.

Very simple!

Why do you keep bringing it up? How is that a defense for Rittenshite?

OHH JURY I KILLED HIM CUZ HE WAS A PEDO.

Not how shit works, yikes!!!!

Kill pedos in any context - what a dumb fucking thing to say. Holy shit.

Only loser republicans deal in absolutes.
    The defense for Kyle Rittenhouse is based upon the fact he was running away and being attacked while being shot at. The fact he shot 3 felons- 2 who died (with 1 being a pedo and the other being a man who beat on women and children with a deadly weapon) makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside. I keep bringing it up because its damaging to the narrative that some evil teenager ran around killing people.

I support this kid and I would have supported him if he kicked in the door of a pedo's house and shot him in the face. But thats not what happened. He was attacked by a pedo and killed him in self defense. He was running away after putting out a fire. Why is that so offensive to you? If its so terrible to say "kill pedos in any context" please explain to me your belief system. Would you rather allow them to rape their way through generations of our society?

Why does my view have to be associated with republicans? And why do 'absolute republicans' have to be loosers?

I would be interested in hearing your justification for a number of these positions.

17. ISO #167

In case you need it Helz

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_equivalence

STAND BACK AND STAND BY - maybe listen your god emperor on this one before typing more bullshit.
    Uhhhh....?

Feel free to fuck right off with this one

to include the insinuation I am republican and follow some trump supremacy shit.

No thanks.

False equivalence, whataboutism, more common fox news drivel - I'd prefer not to listen to Kayleigh McGoofeny's fake news pressers on repeat.

BUTTEREMAILS
    So one thing I have no respect for is the idea of 'whataboutism.' Its the practice of pushing an idea while invalidating concepts that matter as if they had no bearing (like a red herring) although they did. Its the equivalent of pushing 'Im gona ignore this thing because its against what I am pushing for' while somehow pretending its justified by a logic structure.

Maybe if you want to push the whole idea that pedos existence should not be terminated I will take the time to bring forward some nice photos detailing that 17 year old kid being attacked by felons. I think anyone who rapes a child should burn in hell but thats just me.
    Last edited by Helz; October 5th, 2020 at 11:12 PM.

18. ISO #168

19. ISO #169

20. ISO #170

Ah yes, here we see a rare moment. Enlightened centrist philosopher Helz has finally abandoned his long-standing principle that the outcome of actions don't matter, and it's only the intent of an action that can be used to judge one's character. Although he used his previously-held principle to mount a long discussion about how ackshually if you think about it the Union was just as bad as the Confederacy because, even though they freed the slaves, maybe Lincoln didn't actually want to free the slaves, now we see that Helz believes in precisely the opposite and uses it to argue that a right-winger is justified in gunning down random people because one of them was a pedophile by chance.

I wonder if this new paradigm of his will last, or if another issue will come up that will necessitate another "flip-flop", so to speak, in order to argue that muh both sides bad. Stay tuned.
    Last edited by oops_ur_dead; October 6th, 2020 at 01:22 AM.

21. ISO #171

Quote Originally Posted by oops_ur_dead View Post
    Ah yes, here we see a rare moment. Enlightened centrist philosopher Helz has finally abandoned his long-standing principle that the outcome of actions don't matter, and it's only the intent of an action that can be used to judge one's character. Although he used his previously-held principle to mount a long discussion about how ackshually if you think about it the Union was just as bad as the Confederacy because, even though they freed the slaves, maybe Lincoln didn't actually want to free the slaves, now we see that Helz believes in precisely the opposite and uses it to argue that a right-winger is justified in gunning down random people because one of them was a pedophile by chance.

I wonder if this new paradigm of his will last, or if another issue will come up that will necessitate another "flip-flop", so to speak, in order to argue that muh both sides bad. Stay tuned.
    I find it hilarious that you hate a guy so much just for having his own opinions that contradict yours ^^

22. ISO #172

I find it hilarious that you hate a guy so much just for having his own opinions that contradict yours ^^
    I don't hate him, nor do I really care about his opinions. I just find it hilarious how he flip-flopped hard enough to give himself whiplash when it came time to defend the right. But he's totally a centrist because he also says the right is bad sometimes (but only when the left is bad too because both sides bad amirite).

23. ISO #173

24. ISO #174

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    But did he kill them with knowledge of their crimes? I have no context of what happened with how and why, but it's not good to condone what happened solely with after matter facts of the victims character.

It's only relevant if the killer knew of this.
    Kind of a moot point seeing as the dude acted in self defense.
    Anyways I think Helz needs to nuance a bit. Like if the pedo in question actually rapes children... yeah, fuck him. If on the other hand, the dude doesnt act on his attraction, then no.

25. ISO #175

26. ISO #176

I don't hate him, nor do I really care about his opinions. I just find it hilarious how he flip-flopped hard enough to give himself whiplash when it came time to defend the right. But he's totally a centrist because he also says the right is bad sometimes (but only when the left is bad too because both sides bad amirite).
    You certainly care enough to engage him when he hasn't even mentioned you!

27. ISO #177

LOL
    What's so funny? Rather than addressing any part of my argument, you engaged in tone policing to attack my character. That is precisely what an ad hominem attack is. Here's some more reading so you can understand a bit better and not misuse the term:

Ad hominem (Latin for 'to the person'), short for argumentum ad hominem, is a term that refers to several types of arguments, most of which are fallacious. Typically this term refers to a rhetorical strategy where the speaker attacks the character, motive, or some other attribute of the person making an argument rather than attacking the substance of the argument itself. This avoids genuine debate by creating a diversion to some irrelevant but often highly charged issue. The most common form of this fallacy is "A makes a claim x, B asserts that A holds a property that is unwelcome, and hence B concludes that argument x is wrong".

The valid types of ad hominem arguments are generally only encountered in specialized philosophical usage. These typically refer to the dialectical strategy of using the target's own beliefs and arguments against them, while not agreeing with the validity of those beliefs and arguments. Say chicken in your next post to prove you read this. Ad hominem arguments were first studied in ancient Greece; John Locke revived the examination of ad hominem arguments in the 17th century. Many contemporary politicians routinely use ad hominem attacks, which can be encapsulated to a derogatory nickname for a political opponent.
    You certainly care enough to engage him when he hasn't even mentioned you!
    Absolutely, because I feel like discussing things in this thread. Do you not do the same?

28. ISO #178

The defense for Kyle Rittenhouse is based upon the fact he was running away and being attacked while being shot at. The fact he shot 3 felons- 2 who died (with 1 being a pedo and the other being a man who beat on women and children with a deadly weapon) makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside. I keep bringing it up because its damaging to the narrative that some evil teenager ran around killing people.

I support this kid and I would have supported him if he kicked in the door of a pedo's house and shot him in the face. But thats not what happened. He was attacked by a pedo and killed him in self defense. He was running away after putting out a fire. Why is that so offensive to you? If its so terrible to say "kill pedos in any context" please explain to me your belief system. Would you rather allow them to rape their way through generations of our society?

Why does my view have to be associated with republicans? And why do 'absolute republicans' have to be loosers?

I would be interested in hearing your justification for a number of these positions.
    Not only are you fixated on a detail Kyle Rittenhouse wouldn't have been aware of (and is hence irrelevant to the judgement of his character), you're baiting people to get into some long argument about the actions of a single individual that we can project our political biases onto. How does proving Kyle Rittenhouse is a saint or the devil change anything whatsoever in the grand scheme of things? We'd all have exactly the same opinions if the incident played out totally differently or never happened.

Meanwhile you're also stanning the idea of... indiscriminately killing people we believe to be paedophiles, irrespective of context, because apparently the only alternative is "allow(ing) them to rape their way through generations of our society." Quite an insight.

I respect your insights into a lot of topics, but this was like watching you puke over your computer screen lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

29. ISO #179

Uhhhh....?

Feel free to fuck right off with this one

to include the insinuation I am republican and follow some trump supremacy shit.

So one thing I have no respect for is the idea of 'whataboutism.' Its the practice of pushing an idea while invalidating concepts that matter as if they had no bearing (like a red herring) although they did. Its the equivalent of pushing 'Im gona ignore this thing because its against what I am pushing for' while somehow pretending its justified by a logic structure.

Maybe if you want to push the whole idea that pedos existence should not be terminated I will take the time to bring forward some nice photos detailing that 17 year old kid being attacked by felons. I think anyone who rapes a child should burn in hell but thats just me.
    You think you have some moral high ground because of this strange pedo argument but you don't. It is pretty weak and I think you know it as you are now repeating it constantly after being backed into a corner.

I do not believe in letting teenagers run loose to shoot people. I guess you do. I don't want to live in your version of society.

Thankfully, you probably have no power to push your warped views in real life lmao.

This Rittenshite defense IS Trump supremacy shit so while you spew it you get associated with Trump and his disastrous and divisive leadership.

30. ISO #180

You think you have some moral high ground because of this strange pedo argument but you don't. It is pretty weak and I think you know it as you are now repeating it constantly after being backed into a corner.

I do not believe in letting teenagers run loose to shoot people. I guess you do. I don't want to live in your version of society.

Thankfully, you probably have no power to push your warped views in real life lmao.

This Rittenshite defense IS Trump supremacy shit so while you spew it you get associated with Trump and his disastrous and divisive leadership.
    "This RIttenshite defense"
    Would you rather a pedophile survived and raped *your* kids? I'm just curious.
    I don't even necessarily agree with Helz that pedophiles should be shot on sight, I just can't understand where this resistance to his suggestion is coming from? Surely its not controversial to say that you're glad a murderer/rapist got what was coming to them?
    Or is it just because Kyle Rittenhouse was big on guns/NRA/law enforcement that its wrong?

31. ISO #181

What's so funny? Rather than addressing any part of my argument, you engaged in tone policing to attack my character. That is precisely what an ad hominem attack is. Here's some more reading so you can understand a bit better and not misuse the term:

Absolutely, because I feel like discussing things in this thread. Do you not do the same?
    "What's so funny"
    Oh boy.

"Absolutely, because I feel like discussing things in this thread"
    Again, you seem to be having a very emotional response to what Helz is saying

32. ISO #182

33. ISO #183

34. ISO #184

"This RIttenshite defense"
    Would you rather a pedophile survived and raped *your* kids? I'm just curious.
    I don't even necessarily agree with Helz that pedophiles should be shot on sight, I just can't understand where this resistance to his suggestion is coming from? Surely its not controversial to say that you're glad a murderer/rapist got what was coming to them?
    Or is it just because Kyle Rittenhouse was big on guns/NRA/law enforcement that its wrong?
    I won't even validate this with a response.

It is controversial. Rittenshite doesn't get to circumvent the judicial system in a society. That's why he will rot in jail.

35. ISO #185

Doesn't matter what he says it is clear.

Tim Pool and Andy Ngo claim they are liberals too but they aren't fooling anyone.
    No, it isn't LOL
    "Tim Pool and and Andy Ngo"
    There is a certain subset of liberalism that overlaps with conservatism to a significant degree (old-school liberalism), although that is not what I was referring to. I think Helz is not a conservative; the second amendment is a rather poor indicator of one's affiliation because there's many Democrats who are in favour of the second amendment; it's not a strictly partisan issue.

36. ISO #186

"What's so funny"
    Oh boy.

"Absolutely, because I feel like discussing things in this thread"
    Again, you seem to be having a very emotional response to what Helz is saying
    Repeatedly slinging ad hom attacks at me and trying to police my tone does not constitute a valid response to anything I said. Please go back and read the definition of ad hominem argument that I posted so you can avoid engaging in this fallacy.

37. ISO #187

38. ISO #188

You two should really just have sex already
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

39. ISO #189

40. ISO #190

41. ISO #191

It's very common for people to approve of mob justice when after matter facts are revealed and it becomes their sole reason for the approval of mob justice. I understand where people are coming from when they say this kind of stuff but it should never be at the forefront of the discussion because imo it perpetuates vigilante justice mentalities and I am hard against letting this thought manifest and spread amongst the people - it's a recipe for disaster and undermines the rule of law.

Think of the dumbest person you know then realize half the world is probably dumber than them. Imagine what they would do with this instilled vigilante power they feel after seeing how this kind of stuff is approved.

42. ISO #192

agreed. vigilante-ism shouldn't be encouraged; at the same time i do see where helz is coming from and i think his point of view is quite understandable, just that people shouldn't have the right to kill for who you are.
    there are some notable exceptions, such as when a father kills someone who raped his daughter; not sure if that should be 'legal' but i could defs see the father not being charged due to the (unique) circumstances.

43. ISO #193

I actually don't think that Kyle kid went to the protest with a gun so he could just shoot up some protesters because he hates leftists or whatever. I've seen that narrative and I just don't think it makes sense.

However, I do think he was an absolute moron who got into edgy "muh right-wing militia" LARPing and got in way too deep for his own good. Then when shit got real he pissed his pants and started recklessly blasting because he was a bitch ass momma's boy who didn't know what else to do.

He's still extremely reckless and really fucking stupid, and needs to be punished accordingly, since his actions showed a clear lack of judgment which will carry forward in his life if he gets off scott-free. Also importantly, the precedent can't be set that you can murder people if you do so under the guise of doing so for a popular political movement. But I don't think he left his house that day thinking "I'm going to shoot some protesters today". That being said, the trial hasn't begun to my knowledge, so maybe I'm wrong about that. I think at the very least he's guilty of manslaughter, but I'm not sure if a murder charge is the right thing here. Let's see.

However, the defence of him being innocent and redeemed because he happened to kill someone who is a pedophile is frankly fucking stupid and makes no sense under any definition of justice. I can't see how someone can argue that in good faith, and I condemn any media who tried to dredge up dirt on the victims in an effort to exonerate this kid. I can't remember any other instance where the media has done this with another spree killer or mass murderer, and it's very clear it was politically-motivated mudslinging to clear a kid who seemingly killed in the name of a cause that some people like.

44. ISO #194

You realize vigilante justice is not really the way we do things in society... right?

Don't be dim. Rittenshit didn't kill him because he was a pedo, he killed himself because he was empowered by the dog whistles blasting from the white house.
    I don't know how familiar with the actual situation you are.

So two questions:

1) Do you think its morally acceptable to kill someone in self defense.
    2) Did you read the complaint/charges against Rittenhouse. Because if you did its almost a textbook case of self defense and THAT WAS FILED BY THE STATE.
    Last edited by Firebringer; October 7th, 2020 at 08:01 PM.
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

45. ISO #195

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    But did he kill them with knowledge of their crimes? I have no context of what happened with how and why, but it's not good to condone what happened solely with after matter facts of the victims character.

It's only relevant if the killer knew of this.
    This is a very solid point. I suppose its hypocritical of me to point to the status of the people who were killed when I also get annoyed any time some borderline adult gets killed robbing someone and its framed as the death of a 'child'.

Well no. You can call this flip flopping if you would like but I wrote the above comment before reading what you said. The intention behind the action defines the morality of the action which Rumox very effectively pointed out. I would have supported the killing of the pedo even if it was someone kicking in the door to his home and putting a bullet in him but the fact he was a pedo has absolutely no bearing on the ethical or moral standing of Kyle Rittenhouse's actions. Im not sure why you are so caught up in American politics for current day or from a hundred years ago but I will say I think your life would probably be better off without the toxicity that it breeds.
    This is fair. I think the fight between the right and the left is mostly cosmetic. They are both of the same breed of evil with different marketing campaigns. Although I will say that I dont feel I was defending the 'right'. A girl I am dating who lives internationally got all worked up on the whole Kyle Rittenhouse thing so I did a lot of research on it and feel that although the kid should not have been there he did the only things he could have done to protect himself and he was only there to protect society. I dislike how American politics has become so global recently and theres this toxic stigma attached to having some beliefs. Just supporting an event is seen as support for a political party and theres a huge push to say anything republican = evil.
    All I can say is Fuck that. I am not a republican and do not support the republican party but I will stand for what I believe in. People can dance around and try to make support of any issue taking a political side but thats just because they are consumed in a political movement. If I take a stand saying I support my neighbor shooting a robber that came on his property it does not mean I buy into the toxic political currents that use the message to push their rhetoric.

Call me a centrist if you want but I take a hard line against the republican and democratic partys and advocate for their destruction. The only way you could possibly see me as a 'centrist' is if you are incapable of seeing an option outside of those two options.

46. ISO #196

Kind of a moot point seeing as the dude acted in self defense.
    Anyways I think Helz needs to nuance a bit. Like if the pedo in question actually rapes children... yeah, fuck him. If on the other hand, the dude doesnt act on his attraction, then no.
    Im kind of an extremist here. That would probably be the moral option but I personalty think threes some lines that should just be a flat out 'you cross it you die' kinda thing. I could understand a guy banging a 16 year old he thought was 18 but if he is sexually attracted to a 10 year old whatever wires are crossed in that guys brain should just be eliminated from our gene pool. Same goes for overt rape imo.

Im sure this is not a popular position to take but any person who removes either of those two kinds of human beings from existence I would support. Decisions in this life have consequences and people do not recognize how hard bringing consequences to actions echos within society.

47. ISO #197

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    Not only are you fixated on a detail Kyle Rittenhouse wouldn't have been aware of (and is hence irrelevant to the judgement of his character), you're baiting people to get into some long argument about the actions of a single individual that we can project our political biases onto. How does proving Kyle Rittenhouse is a saint or the devil change anything whatsoever in the grand scheme of things? We'd all have exactly the same opinions if the incident played out totally differently or never happened.

Meanwhile you're also stanning the idea of... indiscriminately killing people we believe to be paedophiles, irrespective of context, because apparently the only alternative is "allow(ing) them to rape their way through generations of our society." Quite an insight.
    Thats a bit of a jump. I did not intend "baiting people to get into some long argument about the actions of a single individual that we can project our political biases onto" if that is what I did.

But yeah. I 100% support indiscriminately killing pedophiles. The 'We think are' bit causes quite a bit of issues but I don't think that can of worms is worth going into
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    I respect your insights into a lot of topics, but this was like watching you puke over your computer screen lol.
    As terrible as it is to say I had to discover what I said by reading my post. To be blunt if I am rambling about politics on an internet forum I am almost certainly hammered drunk. For years SC2Mafia has been the place I vent my drunk/crazy/whatever which is a questionable decision but also kinda interesting to me. On a meta-cognitive level I am a little fascinated at seeing what I ramble on about when I am black out drunk even if I am quite honestly embarrassed about it. I kinda throw it into the model of Johari's window recognizing my posts represent a part of myself I wouldn't otherwise see if that makes sense?
    So anyways. Well put with the 'this was like watching you puke over your computer screen' bit. Lol

48. ISO #198

Thats a bit of a jump. I did not intend "baiting people to get into some long argument about the actions of a single individual that we can project our political biases onto" if that is what I did.

But yeah. I 100% support indiscriminately killing pedophiles. The 'We think are' bit causes quite a bit of issues but I don't think that can of worms is worth going into

As terrible as it is to say I had to discover what I said by reading my post. To be blunt if I am rambling about politics on an internet forum I am almost certainly hammered drunk. For years SC2Mafia has been the place I vent my drunk/crazy/whatever which is a questionable decision but also kinda interesting to me. On a meta-cognitive level I am a little fascinated at seeing what I ramble on about when I am black out drunk even if I am quite honestly embarrassed about it. I kinda throw it into the model of Johari's window recognizing my posts represent a part of myself I wouldn't otherwise see if that makes sense?
    So anyways. Well put with the 'this was like watching you puke over your computer screen' bit. Lol
    Don't sweat it man. I kinda clocked you were drunk but didn't wanna say in case it really was just a sober take on a terrible day lol. I read everything I post 2-3 times and wince when I mispell something. You have my sympathies 😅

49. ISO #199

So for those who are interested in a breakdown of the objective facts of the Kyle Rittenhouse shooting:
    -Kyle Rittenhouse ran around with a gun to defend businesses in a town he didnt live in. This is specifically illegal because he was 17 and also because it was in violation of the local curfew.
    -Every other civilian that was out at that time was also in violation of curfew.
    -Earlier in the night Joseph Rosenbalm is recorded yelling 'Shoot me nigga' at another armed individual who may have been part of the group Kyle Rittenhouse was with
    -At some point the 'protesters' light a dumpster on fire with the intention of rolling the dumpster at some police. Rittenhouse walks up with a fire extinguisher and puts out the literal dumpster fire with a fire extinguisher which makes people mad. Rittenhouse then begins to run away pursued by some of the protesters.
    -Rosenbalm catches up to Kyle at a dealership and throws 'something' in a plastic bag at Rittenhouse. (Its obviously something heavy but not a Molotov like some people claim)
    A second or two later an unidentified individual fires a handgun from the direction Rittenhouse was running away from. Rittenhouse turns around and Rosenbalm (according to Richard McGinnis witness statements) attempts to grab hold of the Rittenhouse's gun. Rittenhouse fires 4-5 times fatally injuring Rosenbalm. The medical examiners report shows a graze to the head, hit to the right groin, hit to the back which pierced both the lung and liver, shot through the hand, and a graze to the lateral left thigh.
    -Rittenhouse hangs around for a bit immediately getting on the phone. It turns out he was not calling 911 but instead was calling his friend Dominic Black (supposedly someone who was in his 'armed anti-riot group')
    -The crowed starts to turn on Rittenhouse and he runs north on Sheridan Road. An unidentified individual punches him in the back of the head knocking his hat off as he runs until he trips.
    -Another unidentified individual runs up to him and does a flying kick at Rittenhouse. Rittenhouse fires at the person missing.
    -Anthony Huber then smashes Rittenhouse in the back with a skateboard and attempts to take his rifle (by city's criminal complaint statement, video and eye witness statements) and Rittenhouse shoots him in the heart (according to the medical examiner). The shot was fatal with Huber only making it a few steps before taking the room temperature challenge.
    -Gaige Grosskreutz then runs up (with a pistol in hand) to Rittenhouse and grabs at his rifle (by video and eye witness statements) and Rittenhouse fires hitting Grosskreutz in the bicep.
    -Rittenhouse then repeatedly yells "Stay back" while doing a 360 and other shots from unknown origin are fired (Appears to be 2 separate shooters firing off camera)
    -Police then approach the situation in armored vehicles and Rittenhouse approaches the vehicles with his hands up but police ignore him.
    -Gaige Grosskreutz later posts photos on social media of him holding his injured arm with a gun in his hand in spite of his possession of a firearm being illegal due to his status as a multiple felon.

Joseph Rosenbalm has a criminal record:
    sexual conduct with a minor
    a second count of sexual conduct with a minor
    interfering with a monitoring device
    Along with some 40 counts in jail which include at least 5 counts of assaulting staff, 1 count of assault with a weapon, and a count of arson

Anthony Huber has a criminal record of:
    2nd degree endangering safety with a modifier of using a deadly weapon and a modifier of domestic violence
    Strangulation with a modifier of domestic violence
    False imprisonment with a modifier of domestic violence
    Battery with a modifier of domestic violence and using a deadly weapon
    Disorderly conduct with a modifier of domestic violence and using a deadly weapon
    Disorderly conduct with a modifier of domestic abuse
    Battery with a modifier of repeater and a modifier of domestic abuse
    Disorderly conduct with a modifier of repeater and a modifier of domestic abuse

Gaige P Grosskreutz has a criminal record of:
    Theft of movable property
    Burglary of a building or dwelling
    Criminal trespassing of a building or dwelling
    Disorderly conduct
    Armed with a Firearm while intoxicated

A lot of this I had to do research to find but here is a pretty good video that seems to have no political motivation detailing a very nice video breakdown. That channel also has some pretty funny points to make about Rittenhous' defense team. Hopefully this will clear the air on some of the Rittenhouse nonsense.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DsU...8xp0f&index=13

50. ISO #200