Quote Originally Posted by Lysergic View Post
Making a general, inaccurate statement and then when correctly called out on it trying to spin it as a much more specific statement that wasn’t reflected in the original post = moving the goal posts.

It’s relevant when you make a super broad statement like “police shootings are down” when that isn’t the case.

So those open carrying NRA-types are far, far more likely to be criminals? I always suspected that was the case. Clearly the police need to crack down on open carry, by your own logic.

I find it ironic that you admit that before BLM the police were unnecessarily killing unarmed people while still trying to claim that there is no issue with racism in policing.

Because I know what irony is. Protip: it’s NOT like rain on your wedding day.
"before BLM the police were unnecessarily killing people"
no, i claimed no such thing. again, we don't know who the people they would've killed were. maybe they were completely innocent or maybe they were ted bundies. the world will never know.

"making a general, inaccurate statement"
my statement was not inaccurate. the number of unarmed deaths by police is very relevant, being much more indicative of "police brutality" than the number of armed deaths.

"NRA-types are criminals"
NRA types don't get shot by police.