Führer Trump - Page 3
Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Results 101 to 150 of 259

Thread: Führer Trump

  1. #101

    Re: Führer Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Lysergic View Post
    Making a general, inaccurate statement and then when correctly called out on it trying to spin it as a much more specific statement that wasn’t reflected in the original post = moving the goal posts.




    It’s relevant when you make a super broad statement like “police shootings are down” when that isn’t the case.




    So those open carrying NRA-types are far, far more likely to be criminals? I always suspected that was the case. Clearly the police need to crack down on open carry, by your own logic.





    I find it ironic that you admit that before BLM the police were unnecessarily killing unarmed people while still trying to claim that there is no issue with racism in policing.

    Because I know what irony is. Protip: it’s NOT like rain on your wedding day.
    "before BLM the police were unnecessarily killing people"
    no, i claimed no such thing. again, we don't know who the people they would've killed were. maybe they were completely innocent or maybe they were ted bundies. the world will never know.

    "making a general, inaccurate statement"
    my statement was not inaccurate. the number of unarmed deaths by police is very relevant, being much more indicative of "police brutality" than the number of armed deaths.

    "NRA-types are criminals"
    NRA types don't get shot by police.

  2. #102

  3. #103

  4. #104

  5. #105

  6. #106

    Re: Führer Trump

    This is a not exactly friendly reminder to keep posts on topic. Spammy/unrelated posts will be moved/deleted and infracted.

    ~~

    White supremacists and the mentality they bring, along with what they influence directly or indirectly, certainly cause a lot of racial tensions, and racial tensions eventually lead to police shooting innocent black people (or to police shooting people who aren't innocent but don't need to be shot because of their origins)...
    But all of this is past the point! Why would the President of the USA be so reluctant to condemn white supremacists, be they reponsible of anything related to riots or not? That is a red flag by itself.
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  7. #107

  8. #108

  9. #109

    Re: Führer Trump

    I find it so bizarre that some people are so mentally susceptible to right-wing propaganda that they believe everything that certain demagogues say about America, despite any evidence shown to the contrary, and without ever even having set foot in America, as well as meeting countless actual American people who tell them things that go against what they believe. Absolutely perplexing.

    Is it some sort of smoofness in one's brain that leads to them believing a set of "strong men" over facts? Right-wingers will often say "Jordan Peterson said this" and "Sean Hannity said that", meanwhile I couldn't name a single leftist or even centrist popular figure if you put a gun to my head. I once had someone show me a photoshopped Facebook screenshot as evidence of something. I pointed out that it was obviously photoshopped and asked them to provide me with more evidence. They did; a tweet of Jordan Peterson linking to the same photoshopped screenshot.

    I think this is a sort of mental predisposition that totalitarian governments have previously tried to tap into and it seems to be successful. Powerful "men of the people" like Stalin, Hitler, Goebbels, the Kim family, etc. And now in the information era, we see it turned up to 11.

  10. #110

    Re: Führer Trump

    I find it funny how you guys still bother arguing with Ganelon. He'll always overlook the evidence you provide him and just come up with another shit take. Why bother?

    Trump supporters don't care that most of Trump's decision has been harmful to the country. They'll focus on 1 or 2 shit takes and try to ride the train as long as they can. The pride is too big to swallow.
    Last edited by Ash; October 3rd, 2020 at 11:36 AM.
    Spoiler : Forum Mafia :

    FM VI: Ash (Sinner) FM VII: Glen (Drug Dealer) FM VIII: Liane (Vigilante) FM IX: Andrei (Reserved Proletarian) FM X: fm Deathfire123 (Modkilled Blacksmith) FM XI: Corki (Citizen) FM XIII: Phoebe (Bodyguard) FM XIV: Helena (Grave Robber) FM XV: FM Pikachu (Mayor) FM XVI: FM Master Chef (Escort)

  11. #111

    Re: Führer Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by oops_ur_dead View Post
    Except only one candidate has outright said they will not accept the election results. Hint: it wasn't Biden: https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...ction-results/

    Also this post reminds me of this meme lmao:
    I actually watched the debate live on C-span.

    I will tell you Binden was Flip flopping. All he wanted to do was Look in cameras with 0 Facts. and say a Bunch of crap. Was Trump a bully to Biden hell yes. But Who do you want running the country Some one who stands up for the Facts or some one who cant even get the facts out strait then when asked to stant any say over and over NO YOU NO YOU NO YOU.

    All biden did was say No you over and over. I wanted to see what he stood for. All he did was say Trump is evil Trump is bad. NO YOU. over and over. He never told us what he stood for.

    I was not a trump supporter or Biden. But I would never Vote Biden for President. And anyone that would well God help us. because we will be screwed hard.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

    <a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

  12. #112

    Re: Führer Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    This is a not exactly friendly reminder to keep posts on topic. Spammy/unrelated posts will be moved/deleted and infracted.

    ~~

    White supremacists and the mentality they bring, along with what they influence directly or indirectly, certainly cause a lot of racial tensions, and racial tensions eventually lead to police shooting innocent black people (or to police shooting people who aren't innocent but don't need to be shot because of their origins)...
    But all of this is past the point! Why would the President of the USA be so reluctant to condemn white supremacists, be they reponsible of anything related to riots or not? That is a red flag by itself.
    He wasnt. They told him to say that. He was looking at them like really? they then told Trump to say it again so he said fine and said it. I am reading so many news and posts that are just Lies. I watched it live on Cspan. Most of what is cliped and said is BS and made in a diffrent light. Like I said I am Not on a side I like facts to be facts. And the fact is Trump was Overbearing yes. but He wanted the facts and truth to be told and I for one respect that. Biden was dealing in Falsehoods.

    Trump was an annoying Townie
    Biden was So so Slimy and Scummy. No U
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

    <a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

  13. #113

    Re: Führer Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by oops_ur_dead View Post
    I find it so bizarre that some people are so mentally susceptible to right-wing propaganda that they believe everything that certain demagogues say about America, despite any evidence shown to the contrary, and without ever even having set foot in America, as well as meeting countless actual American people who tell them things that go against what they believe. Absolutely perplexing.

    Is it some sort of smoofness in one's brain that leads to them believing a set of "strong men" over facts? Right-wingers will often say "Jordan Peterson said this" and "Sean Hannity said that", meanwhile I couldn't name a single leftist or even centrist popular figure if you put a gun to my head. I once had someone show me a photoshopped Facebook screenshot as evidence of something. I pointed out that it was obviously photoshopped and asked them to provide me with more evidence. They did; a tweet of Jordan Peterson linking to the same photoshopped screenshot.

    I think this is a sort of mental predisposition that totalitarian governments have previously tried to tap into and it seems to be successful. Powerful "men of the people" like Stalin, Hitler, Goebbels, the Kim family, etc. And now in the information era, we see it turned up to 11.
    because people are lazy and want to Sheep others. No one will take the time to Watch C-Span and see what happened for themselfs.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

    <a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

  14. #114

    Re: Führer Trump

    I watched the whole debate, the last half live and the first half that I had missed later. We had Trump screaming about invalidity of the democratic process while Biden was saying the military has been voting like people will vote this year for a long time. We had Trump coming back to his "forest management only" stuff when there is scientific evidence of climate change and when it's rather obvious that it favors wildfires; Biden supporting the other side. Biden wanted to save Obamacare, to make greener plans (makes sense when you see wildfires and hurricanes). I mean, there sure were some "no u", but that's true on both sides, and saying that Trump isn't going full personal attacks pretty often is just not true.
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  15. #115

    Re: Führer Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I actually watched the debate live on C-span.

    I will tell you Binden was Flip flopping. All he wanted to do was Look in cameras with 0 Facts. and say a Bunch of crap. Was Trump a bully to Biden hell yes. But Who do you want running the country Some one who stands up for the Facts or some one who cant even get the facts out strait then when asked to stant any say over and over NO YOU NO YOU NO YOU.

    All biden did was say No you over and over. I wanted to see what he stood for. All he did was say Trump is evil Trump is bad. NO YOU. over and over. He never told us what he stood for.

    I was not a trump supporter or Biden. But I would never Vote Biden for President. And anyone that would well God help us. because we will be screwed hard.
    No, you didn't watch the debate live. Either you're trolling, you're straight up lying, or your IQ falls below the average American IQ. Going to assume the latter because of your last sentence, and you must be another person thats intimidated by Trump supporters just like Helz.

    I'll break down JUST the first topic of the debate for you, just to prove you wrong.

    Supreme Court/Healthcare
    Biden claims Trump wants to get rid of the ACA.
    Biden claims getting rid of the ACA will strip 20 million people off insurance.
    Biden claims Amy Barett is against Roe v Wade.
    Biden claims that 100 million Americans would be affected by removal of ACA.

    Biden claims that Supreme Court nominee Amy Coney Barett wants to rule the ACA as unconstitutional.
    Trump made a claim that Justice Ginsburg said "the president is elected for four years, not three years" (Out of context but I'll give him it)
    Trump made a claim that Biden will extinguish 180 million people from private healthcare
    Trump claims he travel-banned China.
    Trump claims Biden didn't support a ban on China. (Biden never disapproved of the RESTRICTION, he called Trump xenophobic for calling it the China Flu)

    Green = True
    Red = False


    I could make one of these for every topic they discussed, including taxes, global warming, and so on. But there's no point, you need to watch the debate for yourself, instead of acting like you did and not knowing what you're saying. Joe did make a few lies, but extremely less than Trump. Do the fact checking yourself. Seems like Sleepy Joe be less sleepy than most Americans.
    Last edited by Ash; October 3rd, 2020 at 03:45 PM.
    Spoiler : Forum Mafia :

    FM VI: Ash (Sinner) FM VII: Glen (Drug Dealer) FM VIII: Liane (Vigilante) FM IX: Andrei (Reserved Proletarian) FM X: fm Deathfire123 (Modkilled Blacksmith) FM XI: Corki (Citizen) FM XIII: Phoebe (Bodyguard) FM XIV: Helena (Grave Robber) FM XV: FM Pikachu (Mayor) FM XVI: FM Master Chef (Escort)

  16. #116

    Re: Führer Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by oops_ur_dead View Post
    I find it so bizarre that some people are so mentally susceptible to right-wing propaganda that they believe everything that certain demagogues say about America, despite any evidence shown to the contrary, and without ever even having set foot in America, as well as meeting countless actual American people who tell them things that go against what they believe. Absolutely perplexing.

    Is it some sort of smoofness in one's brain that leads to them believing a set of "strong men" over facts? Right-wingers will often say "Jordan Peterson said this" and "Sean Hannity said that", meanwhile I couldn't name a single leftist or even centrist popular figure if you put a gun to my head. I once had someone show me a photoshopped Facebook screenshot as evidence of something. I pointed out that it was obviously photoshopped and asked them to provide me with more evidence. They did; a tweet of Jordan Peterson linking to the same photoshopped screenshot.

    I think this is a sort of mental predisposition that totalitarian governments have previously tried to tap into and it seems to be successful. Powerful "men of the people" like Stalin, Hitler, Goebbels, the Kim family, etc. And now in the information era, we see it turned up to 11.
    Not at all surprising.
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

  17. #117

  18. #118

    Re: Führer Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I find it funny how you guys still bother arguing with Ganelon. He'll always overlook the evidence you provide him and just come up with another shit take. Why bother?

    Trump supporters don't care that most of Trump's decision has been harmful to the country. They'll focus on 1 or 2 shit takes and try to ride the train as long as they can. The pride is too big to swallow.
    I think for myself.

  19. #119

    Re: Führer Trump

    "don't listen to facts"
    i've literally provided you with facts as to the police shootings. multiple sources, in fact.
    "listen to strong-men"
    jordan peterson is not a strong-man. he isn't even right-wing. hes just a really good psychologist with an avid interest in totalitarianism, morality, politics and religion.
    also, jordan peterson has genuinely helped me in a way that nobody else has. his self-help doctrine does wonders for you. i think his view on truthfulness and the act of lying is incredibly important; its made me realize that i actually tell many lies, both by acting and by speaking (i.e. actual lies), although those lies tend to be incredibly elaborate and complicated. lies are in fact so complicated that a statement or a thought you have can be objectively true, and yet still a lie. i think theres a higher-order 'truth' that is subjective, and when you tell a subjective falsehood, that is what lying is.
    Last edited by Oberon; October 3rd, 2020 at 06:22 PM.

  20. #120

  21. #121

  22. #122

    Re: Führer Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    He did actually denounce them later, and said he didn't know anything about them (tbh he should've said so at start, but thats just Trump for you).
    Anyways, idk much about them either. That was literally the first time I've heard of them.

    'Legitimate issues to protest'
    To some degree, yes. The police seem to have a bit too much power in America (that or they aren't well-trained enough). The data does not indicate that the police is racist (which... think about it for a second: in order for a government organization like the police to be racist like that, they need to have racist people recruiting other racist people to become cops, KEEP it SOMEHOW hidden from the rest of the population, and going 'hey, go arrest more black people than white people, I won't care'. like seriously has anyone actually thought about the implications of that?), however, which is what most of the protests and the riots were about.

    That being said, I'm not sure what your point with the protesters having a legitimate point is, unless you're arguing that Trump failed to fix that or caused it; which is wrong. The number of police shootings of unarmed people has decreased since 2016. I don't even necessarily think Trump had anything to do with that decrease, it's just strange to lay that at his feet.

    Also, at the end of the day, I think the influence/danger posed by/the membership of right-wing extremist groups is exaggerated. KKK has what, a few thousand members? And the proud boys have a couple hundred.
    And yet, the head of the FBI says white supremacists are the biggest threat in the country
    ??? I don't see white supremacists looting stores or beating people senseless on the street just for carrying the American flag; its not that they wouldn't do harm, its just that... there's very, very few of them.
    Nazism has such a tainted past that nobody in the world is a nazi right now. No, right now the real danger is coming from left (and IMO, although right now it isn't such a big threat, the Libertarian Party also has the 'potential' to become one, assuming people will actually vote for them which I don't think will happen).
    I bolded it.
    you know who engages in selective reading?
    scum.
    -vote Lysergic

  23. #123

    Re: Führer Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1i5IIYfFhI
    There's a lot of relatively bad stuff in there (I'll just mention the complete lack of mention of any form of legitimacy given to actually peaceful and righteous protesters to balance the strongly emphasised repression of rioters as an example), but timestamp 11:17 is what frightened me when I listened to his speech, because it looked like a Mussolini speech. Appealing to the nation's greatness and to the people's pride in it to demolish its enemies who want to weaken the great nation and make it "atone for its sins"? Come on. The only strong difference with Mussolini speeches is that he doesn't call to war against other countries, although he does escalate against China pretty strongly over time in his speeches in general.

    I was looking for Mussolini speeches to compare them with Trump's, and found this among other things.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNX2V5wXDWg
    Heh. Looks like I wasn't the only one lol.

    I also found this article, and although it's not completely damning by itself, it's becoming hard to deny that he was inspired by fascist leaders, at the very least in the way he talks to the people...
    https://www.businessinsider.com/dona...ed-2015-8?op=1



    Pleaaaaase... get him out........
    I would like to bring back the specific topic of the thread. Those who agree that Trump is bad, do you think he's bad enough to actually try to turn America fascist, seeing the elements he shares with fascists? Those who don't agree that he's bad, don't you think the resemblance is a little bit frightening?
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  24. #124

    Re: Führer Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    No, you didn't watch the debate live. Either you're trolling, you're straight up lying, or your IQ falls below the average American IQ. Going to assume the latter because of your last sentence, and you must be another person thats intimidated by Trump supporters just like Helz.

    I'll break down JUST the first topic of the debate for you, just to prove you wrong.

    Supreme Court/Healthcare
    Biden claims Trump wants to get rid of the ACA.
    Biden claims getting rid of the ACA will strip 20 million people off insurance.
    Biden claims Amy Barett is against Roe v Wade.
    Biden claims that 100 million Americans would be affected by removal of ACA.

    Biden claims that Supreme Court nominee Amy Coney Barett wants to rule the ACA as unconstitutional.
    Trump made a claim that Justice Ginsburg said "the president is elected for four years, not three years" (Out of context but I'll give him it)
    Trump made a claim that Biden will extinguish 180 million people from private healthcare
    Trump claims he travel-banned China.
    Trump claims Biden didn't support a ban on China. (Biden never disapproved of the RESTRICTION, he called Trump xenophobic for calling it the China Flu)

    Green = True
    Red = False


    I could make one of these for every topic they discussed, including taxes, global warming, and so on. But there's no point, you need to watch the debate for yourself, instead of acting like you did and not knowing what you're saying. Joe did make a few lies, but extremely less than Trump. Do the fact checking yourself. Seems like Sleepy Joe be less sleepy than most Americans.
    Yes I did watch it live and no I am not lying or Trolling. I am not intermediated by any trump supporter. I will be voting Trump. I get your points you made. Biden was not giving us his views. Watching his mannerisms every time trump interrupted him It was almost like he was going over script in his head that he rehearsed. I am not going after anyone else views I am expressing what I viewed watching the Debate. Biden was flip flop on alot. Yes Trump kept telling him well you just lost the left.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

    <a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

  25. #125

    Re: Führer Trump

    If you want a proper answer for your question you won't find it here. The basis of your question is already biased as your claims are purely speculative at this rate. Would it be fair if I made parallels to Hitler's and Sanders' speeches on saving the working class? About how the 'corrupt' government is the reason for your oppression? No, it would not be at all. This thread is literally the Trump vs Biden debate. You may plaster "Serious Discussion" as a label but its nothing more than a veneer covering subjective boisterousness and no one here is being "serious" in the way that reflects an actual academic debate where people are willing to consider the context behind the political landscape. Citing speculation and citing "literary" comparisons is nothing more than grasping for straws to support everyone's existing biases. Judge people for what they have actually done, and link those sources here, and not for what people "claim". There is a reason why witness testimony is very unreliable in the courts because otherwise any and all speculation becomes valid.

  26. #126

    Re: Führer Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I would like to bring back the specific topic of the thread. Those who agree that Trump is bad, do you think he's bad enough to actually try to turn America fascist, seeing the elements he shares with fascists? Those who don't agree that he's bad, don't you think the resemblance is a little bit frightening?
    He can't make America fascist. You need the military to start a fascist state. Trump doesn't even have a stable ideology, which is also of understated importance lol.

    I don't think this is indicative of fascism. I think this is just a new, less stable stage of our democracy. The internet allows politicians to bypass the support of (most of) old media, meaning a president can threaten not to honour an election and the supporters will assume it's the level headed response to voter fraud.

    In another generation, politicians may be able to accumulate power solely through an online, isolated echo chamber, totally disconnected from any counter-narratives. There won't be fascism because they won't need fascism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

  27. #127

  28. #128

    Re: Führer Trump

    "I hate the implication that people who were shot while armed deserved to die"
    Except thats not what I was saying. If you were shot by police, and you were armed, the probability that there were legitimate reasons for the cop to shoot you is substantially higher than if you had been unarmed.
    "I suppose the cops lighting up this guy"
    read above. one dude dying in an illicit manner doesn't say anything about the rest of the cases.
    as far as I know, nobody has attempted to break down police shootings of armed suspects and see which were legit, which weren't, if the cop(s) in question got investigated/charged/fired/ etc, but of course if you find something like this i'll be happy to discuss it.

  29. #129

    Re: Führer Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    He can't make America fascist. You need the military to start a fascist state. Trump doesn't even have a stable ideology, which is also of understated importance lol.

    I don't think this is indicative of fascism. I think this is just a new, less stable stage of our democracy. The internet allows politicians to bypass the support of (most of) old media, meaning a president can threaten not to honour an election and the supporters will assume it's the level headed response to voter fraud.

    In another generation, politicians may be able to accumulate power solely through an online, isolated echo chamber, totally disconnected from any counter-narratives. There won't be fascism because they won't need fascism.
    You can also use militias to establish a fascist government, you know. Also, I'm pretty sure the military doesn't exactly hate Trump, although that's an undocumented take on the matter.

    You're right about "not needing fascism eventually", though. That'd need its own name. However, we're not there yet.
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  30. #130

    Re: Führer Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    You can also use militias to establish a fascist government, you know. Also, I'm pretty sure the military doesn't exactly hate Trump, although that's an undocumented take on the matter.

    You're right about "not needing fascism eventually", though. That'd need its own name. However, we're not there yet.
    Maybe, but unless you're suggesting the Proud Boys have the training and resources to seize the White House, I don't think that's a particularly important distinction. The military is not backing Trump's fascist utopia. Adolf Hitler received a First Class Iron Cross in WW1, whereas Trump evaded the Vietnam War Draft. The two are just not comparable.

    https://www.militarytimes.com/news/p...ote-for-biden/

    https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine...-trump/598360/

    Some of the second article can be dismissed as gossip. But the parts where generals explicitly name themselves and share their opinions can't really be ignored.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

  31. #131

    Re: Führer Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    Maybe, but unless you're suggesting the Proud Boys have the training and resources to seize the White House, I don't think that's a particularly important distinction. The military is not backing Trump's fascist utopia. Adolf Hitler received a First Class Iron Cross in WW1, whereas Trump evaded the Vietnam War Draft. The two are just not comparable.

    https://www.militarytimes.com/news/p...ote-for-biden/

    https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine...-trump/598360/

    Some of the second article can be dismissed as gossip. But the parts where generals explicitly name themselves and share their opinions can't really be ignored.
    Fair enough; this is quite reassuring.
    Spoiler : Quotes :
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Hey peter View Post
    There are two wolves inside you. One is addicted to crack. The other one is also addicted to crack. You are addicted to crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM IS AN ANTI-VAXXER
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Mallow are you really an anti vaxxer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    God is a goofy loser.

  32. #132

    Re: Führer Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    "don't listen to facts"
    i've literally provided you with facts as to the police shootings. multiple sources, in fact.
    "listen to strong-men"
    jordan peterson is not a strong-man. he isn't even right-wing. hes just a really good psychologist with an avid interest in totalitarianism, morality, politics and religion.
    also, jordan peterson has genuinely helped me in a way that nobody else has. his self-help doctrine does wonders for you. i think his view on truthfulness and the act of lying is incredibly important; its made me realize that i actually tell many lies, both by acting and by speaking (i.e. actual lies), although those lies tend to be incredibly elaborate and complicated. lies are in fact so complicated that a statement or a thought you have can be objectively true, and yet still a lie. i think theres a higher-order 'truth' that is subjective, and when you tell a subjective falsehood, that is what lying is.
    Not only have you entirely missed my point, but you also proved me right with your post here. Bravo.

  33. #133

    Re: Führer Trump

    "proved me right with this post"
    respecting people who are very capable is not listening to strong-men.
    "missed my point"
    no, I did not miss your point. your point is that some people are idiots and don't think for themselves. thats not really a very original or even difficult idea to reach. you might try finding more creative ways of insulting people.

  34. #134

  35. #135

    Re: Führer Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by oops_ur_dead View Post
    Why the focus on unarmed police shootings?

    This is America we're talking about, like half the people are armed. I hate the implication that people who were shot by police while armed somehow deserved to die.

    I suppose the cops lighting up this guy was a completely valid reaction because he had a pistol: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBaeZIEkd3Y
    Oh, I know. Why not take away all their guns?

  36. #136

    Re: Führer Trump

    As strongheaded as you are, @Oberon I do appreciate this thread because this has encouraged me to do the research that I should've already been doing.

    I am now much more confident in my position of casting my vote for Biden for the upcoming election. I think that he will be a far better president than Trump because I think that he will listen to his staff and peers.

    Enjoy your day, and I hope that you feel better now that you know that the political discourse you hosted has truly influenced someone's opinion.

    Edit: In fact I'm going to go fill out and mail my absentee ballot right now.
    Last edited by Stealthbomber16; October 5th, 2020 at 01:06 PM. Reason: edit
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    congrats you're an inspiration to pedophiles everywhere
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

  37. #137

  38. #138

    Re: Führer Trump

    so seeing BLM's agenda heavily discredited (with facts!), people repeatedly getting called out on misreading/claiming they made a different point than the one they actually made, guns being shown to SAVE lives more often than they take one, all this has made you decide to vote for biden, who literally disagrees with everything i've said?
    that's impressive. LOL

  39. #139

  40. #140

    Re: Führer Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    so seeing BLM's agenda heavily discredited (with facts!), people repeatedly getting called out on misreading/claiming they made a different point than the one they actually made, guns being shown to SAVE lives more often than they take one, all this has made you decide to vote for biden, who literally disagrees with everything i've said?
    that's impressive. LOL
    Yeah, pretty much everything you've said has come down to

    > Something bad about trump is slander (double points if its true)
    > Something false is true (double points if its about biden)
    > Statistics with no citations that get disproven

    You haven't even commented on half of the things I've posted because you don't have a response to them. There is no response to them.

    It's painfully clear to me that you reached a conclusion before debating and starting scrambling to find things to shore up your argument. I did my research, I watched the debate, I'm making an educated decision about who I believe is the less immature 70 year old. This is my result.

    I also want to make it incredibly clear that a significant portion of BLM protestors are in favor of the BLM movement and have not gone into researching the BLM organization. The BLM organization sucks dick and I know Biden will never play ball with them. They were just in the right place at the right time. I support BLM as a movement but I do not support the organization because the organization is antisemetic, incompetent, and incredibly short sighted. I also encourage anyone who doesn't understand what I'm saying here to do their own research on the topic.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    congrats you're an inspiration to pedophiles everywhere
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

  41. #141

    Re: Führer Trump

    Printed off my absentee ballot, filling it out tonight and I'll be mailing it in this week. I'll be ready to vote when it comes around from the comfort of my dormitory. Of course, my vote doesn't count in the president's eyes because it's a mail-in vote.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    congrats you're an inspiration to pedophiles everywhere
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

  42. #142

  43. #143

  44. #144

    Re: Führer Trump

    "you haven't even commented on half the things i said because there is no response to them"
    half the things you say are just literary claims with absolutely no basis behind them.
    "something bad about trump is slander"
    MOST of the things people say about politicians, not just trump, are slander.
    "it's painfully clear to me"
    again, i've literally provided you with sources. multiple, in fact.
    "i'm making a decision"
    good for you.

  45. #145

    Re: Führer Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    "you haven't even commented on half the things i said because there is no response to them"
    half the things you say are just literary claims with absolutely no basis behind them.
    "something bad about trump is slander"
    MOST of the things people say about politicians, not just trump, are slander.
    "it's painfully clear to me"
    again, i've literally provided you with sources. multiple, in fact.
    "i'm making a decision"
    good for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

  46. #146

    Re: Führer Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I find it funny how you guys still bother arguing with Ganelon. He'll always overlook the evidence you provide him and just come up with another shit take. Why bother?

    Trump supporters don't care that most of Trump's decision has been harmful to the country. They'll focus on 1 or 2 shit takes and try to ride the train as long as they can. The pride is too big to swallow.
    For me, it exercises the same brain cells that I use to play mafia, so I find it fun.

    FM XVII: Bonney Jewelry (Journalist)
    FM XVIII: Kalou (Savage Godfather)
    FM XX: Joseph Bertrand (Marshall)
    FM XXI: USA (Escort)
    FM XV: Whiskey (Whore)

  47. #147

  48. #148

    Re: Führer Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    "oh em gee, you IGNORED my QUESTIONS and are MISREPRESENTING ME"
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Instead of responding to this, you should respond to the push backs against your false claim that "nazi's aren't far right"

    You can't make a false claim and then ignore when your claim is refuted
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    More than one group of people can be right wing

    Nazis are far right.
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    They are far right.
    ditto.

  49. #149

    Re: Führer Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    I don't trust the polls. All I know is that many democrats this summer are voting for Trump.
    Nobody likes Biden or those riots. The riots are effectively a massive "Joe Biden for President rally".

    And yeah as far as I'm concerned there is absolutely no way Trump won't win this election lol.
    Spoiler : Forum Mafia :

    FM VI: Ash (Sinner) FM VII: Glen (Drug Dealer) FM VIII: Liane (Vigilante) FM IX: Andrei (Reserved Proletarian) FM X: fm Deathfire123 (Modkilled Blacksmith) FM XI: Corki (Citizen) FM XIII: Phoebe (Bodyguard) FM XIV: Helena (Grave Robber) FM XV: FM Pikachu (Mayor) FM XVI: FM Master Chef (Escort)

  50. #150

    Re: Führer Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Let's start here, you immediately assume that every person that votes for their party is a "die-hard" fanboy. Wrong on so many levels. Because you see people like Ganelon (not even American) on these forums, doesn't mean that every person that votes for Trump will be a die-hard fanboy. In modern USA, neither Trump or Biden are trying to convince the far-right or far-left to vote for them, they are both aiming for centrist/undecided voters.
    I would say that your purported representation of my view is extremely out of context and I disagree that marketing targets the moderates these days. The new goal is to develop an infrastructure pushing the objectives of their associated political party. Sure the 'moderate' vote swings the election but it is now generally understood how building a culture swings the moderate opinion in the long term.

    I was attacking the idea that you have to choose between the lesser of two evils. You underscore this concept demanding a choice by virtue of the bipartisan system while I advocate against the concept of having to choose between two 'lesser evils.'
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Your shitty nihilistic take on politics is so cringe, it's like you were just born yesterday and have no idea how politics work. BOTH sides will push on how the other side is wrong, because we are in a TWO-PARTY SYSTEM. It's their jobs to shit smear each other in hopes of swaying undecided voters to vote, and in hopes of non-voter idiots like you to show up to a poll booth and vote.

    Both sides are going to be wrong, because again we are in a two-party system. Red or blue, there is no orange, no purple, no teal. Take global warming for example. Are you for or against global warming? I shouldn't even have to go in-depth about global warming because it's clear that Trump rolled back every Obama-era regulation in terms of slowing down global warming. There is no "maybe", it's just a clear yes or no. You're not smarter by not voting, you're just a clear-cut idiot.
    I disagree with you labeling me into whatever anti or pro Trump whatever. I think you should read a few books on nihilism before trying to use the word. Or maybe at least a dictionary that mentions the word?
    This view is in the most basic terms a "false dichotomy." Its forcing the options between 2 options when there is many more. You can be in support of proposed environmental measures, opposed to environmental measures or in favor of pushing a different set of environmental measures. I would push option 3 referencing how measures to protect the environment such as pushing solar energy barely function on a financial level even with government subsidization. Are we a two option decision making society with me being wrong for arguing for a 3rd option? No. Your just forcing the conversation in that direction.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Your ideas aren't original. Just seems like you're a Bernie-bro that's in denial and doesn't want to vote for anyone else. Funny thing is that even Bernie wants Biden to win because he realizes how shitty and corrupt Trump is.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MO1o66Ti2bA
    I do not understand why you felt that youtube video had any relevence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    You realize that antifa is short for anti-fascism, correct? Are you FOR fascism, or are you AGAINST fascism? Very simple take. Again, you can't disagree with both sides because it's a clear-cut FOR or AGAINST answer.
    This is actually a point I had a lot of fun with over the last year. I had a conversation with a group of ANTIFA members and when I asked what the definition of fascism was they could not give me a simple answer. They gave me some rambling nonsense about all things immoral to include sexism, racism, and oligarchy. But there was never any answer to what their understanding of fascism was.
    I am against fascism but I laugh saying as much considering how little that means to people that actually understand English. The old word for fascism is the new word for communism.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    The entirety of the Republican party ever since Trump's campaign took off, is to just run smear campaigns against the opposing party. To divide the country, shit-stir and cause race problems so that they can later point the finger at people that fight against systemic racism. Continue systemic racism, cut taxes for themselves, and continue reaping the farm of unfortunate individuals.
    How is the democratic party any different? As I said in the beginning its silly how each side points to the other as if it excuses their position. Anyone who stands on either side pointing at the other is not morally justified by screaming about morality. They are just as sick and wrong as those they push are evil if not more so. If they are capable of accepting and understanding their own thought processes while also pushing that view point they are a different kind of evil in my book.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    You're really not smart and you really don't have any higher ground by saying "I'm not gonna vote haha I'm smart", because you're literally falling into what Republicans want you to do LOL. It was quite clear on the debate who actually cared about the well-being of America when Biden actually looked at the camera and Trump only cared about interrupting his valid arguments.
    I agree with you there. If I was a stronger man I would take the time to understand my local politics and but instead I loose myself in 20 projects at once which is a cowards excuse for me not handling whats in front of me.
    Im not sure if your qualified to say if I am smart or not but I really do think the higher ground is fighting for a 3rd path. Feel free to push your political views but please be considerate of those who have an opposing view. Even if you disagree with their position the foundation of freedom is built upon the idea that you can express your ideas without discrimination.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Anti-fascism isn't extremist, and isn't radical. And that was very rude..
    I agree. But I also think theres a lot of 'radical' 'extremists' who use the term 'Anti-Fascism' without any understanding of what it means in order to promote violence and hostility. I personally think anyone who wants to point a green lazer at a cops eyes with the intent to blind them should be shot in the head. Would you agree or would you consider an attempt to blind someone ok?

    All that said- What would you consider the definition of a 'radical' or an 'extremist'? Where do you draw the line for a society and what measures should individuals be allowed to protect themselves?
    What does not kill you makes you feel stupid when you wish it would have
    It only makes you stronger if you choose to not be a victim

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •