Scumbag should be selectable at start
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Scumbag should be selectable at start

I think that would be interesting if scumbag role could be selectable like a starting role in custom save setup, he could have a achievement and a solo win screen associated.
    The default number of scumbags for "random neutral evil" would be 0% except if the host change this.
    The reasons are because some players like hard roles, someone can be creative enough to create a interesting custom setup with a scumbag and is a bit weird that scumbags are the onyl legitimate role that is completly excluded from a starting setup (citizens without vests are powerless and incapable of proving their role but they are possible at start, I think that scumbags should be possible too).

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: Scumbag should be selectable at start

Quote Originally Posted by DrTerminus View Post
    I think that would be interesting if scumbag role could be selectable like a starting role in custom save setup, he could have a achievement and a solo win screen associated.
    The default number of scumbags for "random neutral evil" would be 0% except if the host change this.
    The reasons are because some players like hard roles, someone can be creative enough to create a interesting custom setup with a scumbag and is a bit weird that scumbags are the onyl legitimate role that is completly excluded from a starting setup (citizens without vests are powerless and incapable of proving their role but they are possible at start, I think that scumbags should be possible too).
    There is already a win splash for them .

We've considered it but mostly for the reasons above, chances a very high that people would role quit it. At least with survivor you get a bunch of vests and you can swing whatever way but a scumbag is pretty much a witch that has no abilities. A scum citizen if you will - and we all know how much people like role quitting citizen
    Photobucket in 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Brendan View Post
    if you have elixir to contend with gl hf

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

You should consider forum mafia if you want challenging games with a reliance on day phase information.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by Elixir View Post
    There is already a win splash for them .
    Cool, where can I see this?

Quote Originally Posted by Elixir View Post
    We've considered it but mostly for the reasons above, chances a very high that people would role quit it. At least with survivor you get a bunch of vests and you can swing whatever way but a scumbag is pretty much a witch that has no abilities. A scum citizen if you will - and we all know how much people like role quitting citizen
    The arguments are good and now I understand why the role is not enabled at start, but I think that at least one achievement for a scumbag's victory should exist.
    Last edited by DrTerminus; October 16th, 2020 at 09:59 PM.