I've been seeing a disturbing trend lately of people naming themselves disturbing names lately. Not dark humor stuff or even the stupid vet bait names with the "n"-word, but actually disturbing names like "I rape children" or "I cum in kids."

In fact, I have a replay with one such individual who after being lynched, started spouting off horrendous drivel. I don't want to repeat it, but you can read it for yourself in the replay.

Disgusting.SC2Replay

My question is what do we do about these people? My gut instinct is to just kill/lynch them on site, but I also don't want to gamethrow on account of people being disgusting. I've seen posts on here where people have asked for filtering of racist content, and the mods seemed to indicate that a filter is just too resource intensive/too easy to get around/not really a priority. I would report them, but I'm not sure if naming yourself something like that and/or engaging in crude pedo/rapist talk is a reportable offense.

TL;DR: We can't auto-lynch/filter the language of/report people masquerading as rapist pedophiles. What can we do about them?