Register

User Tag List

Page 23 of 37 FirstFirst ... 13 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 33 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,150 of 1811

Thread: S-FM 310: DTM

1. ISO #1101

Re: S-FM 310: DTM

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    Lynching nulls is anti town as fuck. You don’t lynch nulls. Nobody is defending Gyrlander but for some reason people are okay with his lynch? If he’s a scumbag he’s a third party of some sort. Get the dude who is claimed to be a fucking mafia or eat rope tomorrow
    I lynch Nulls only if no one wants to vote my Scum Reads and we need to desperately vote someone who I’m not Town reading. Unfortunately my Town Reads usually end up being Ml’ed and usually always resulting in a Town loss.

2. ISO #1102

3. ISO #1103

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    I am sorry about my post earlier regarding death threat mechanics. i should have kept it to myself along with some other stuff around that time.

I kinda get overly passionate when I am trying to solve something and I am learning to control it.
    I mean it’s understandable.
    You get annoyed to the point your throwing shit at them.
    I’ve done it. Don’t worry bro.

4. ISO #1104

5. ISO #1105

6. ISO #1106

Btw, my early game theory was that one in Banana/Fire is DM's mafia partner. Looking at votes now kinda refreshes my memory on some things that happened.

Except, Gyr is outed non-town. So I hate where this is going.

I agree with ceko on Fire/Renegade reads. I think they have been opportunistic so far and I am not sure why are we even voting Gyr still but if this is what you guys want then I can only follow.

Also frinckles, your vigi claim joke is concerning. I think you were just memeing there but still I dislike how relaxed you are

7. ISO #1107

8. ISO #1108

Well, i proposed a Banana elimination earlier because I still believe it has the most information value.

I don't see Banana and Mike on same teams. I don't see DM and Mike on same teams.

Banana indirectly avoided the storm against DM earlier by pushing people to vote Gyr and he was one of the first to call Mike bogus. Surely Banana has balls and experience but I don't know man.

When I started voting Banana up he then responded with "SB and DM are on flush list" and when I cooled off from him he is back at Gyr lol

He is also avoiding Fire and Renegade situation. town!Banana would never be this selective when it comes to lurkers. He can push ceko, he can push me, he can push most of us but he seems to not have any issues with some others here like Fire and Renegade.

Gyr is another non-town so I guess we are eliminating a non-town either way between DM and Gyr but I really dislike the possibility of other scum getting away with it. Like I have even seen a post form banana claiming town takeover like wtf

I just hope I am right and that I get shot tonight by mafia. I hope people pay attention to these at some point down in the line. I can bring post numbers to prove my theory if needed.

Banana is at worst scum and at best non-town neutral. Him being town is very slim because I have dealt with town!Banana before as scum. This game is no where near that.

That being said, I will be switching my vote from Gyr to DM because I really dislike the Gyr wagon. I find SB and Mike more credible.

-vote Dark Magician

that puts him on L-1 btw

9. ISO #1109

10. ISO #1110

11. ISO #1111

12. ISO #1112

13. ISO #1113

14. ISO #1114

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    No. Vote Gry over DM

You next

And/Or Gan once multi voting is unlocked

What is the reason for voting Gyr over DM? If we don't solve DM vs Mike then we have 2 slots locking horns at each other. Can we afford having another day of DM vs Mike? This is fuckin stupid. Gyr seems to be alone.

15. ISO #1115

16. ISO #1116

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    Remember to always lynch SB before FB here as SB being “sterlie“ Mafia Confirms FB as Mafia where Vice Versa does not.
    I can’t have babies so I’m scum
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

17. ISO #1117

DM refuses to claim and instead is focusing on a non existent slip. A slip based on a single word.

Remember when we all laughed at frog for doing that? That game was interesting.

Like at this point I’m not seeing a timeline where lynching DM isn’t the right move right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

18. ISO #1118

Before I voted Banana:

Guys remember that game where we quickhammered Gry and he was scum? Lets do it

-vote Gyrlander

Can we make it 1 day on this site without a thunderdome

Buncha one trick ponies smh

So far I have seen 0 reason to move my vote

Vote Gry

Or pay the price

After I voted Banana:

I'm okay with DM dying lol. He's been flushed

Stealth and DM are both flushed already

I already explained why

Then back to this:

Why should we believe this Mike?

We have stealth already claiming cit

We have DM softing cit

You're playing like this is a normal 7v2 or 9v3 game - town has 6/12 players in a hidden setup

Your gambit is unbelievable trash

Sorry not sorry Fred

OR

You are so sure of DM being scum for putting Gry at L-1 you decided to fake a n0 check on him

If you admit this right now, I'll vote DM.
    he is even negotiating his vote...

Banana is showing hunger. But not the town hunger imo. He is selective and his ISO is full of with posts like these. His actions doesn't align with his thoughts. I am just trying to understand what exactly town benefit from letting DM vs Mike continue into day 2. Banana never explained this. Frinckles on the other hand did have some reasoning as to why Gyr should be voted first and thats why I voted Gyr but hey Banana would just scumpaint me with how I voted ceko and gyr because we are probably not on same alignment. I know I am town so therefore I can only request @Mike to visit BananaCucho tonight and if possible we vote him up tomorrow if DM flips scum.

19. ISO #1119

20. ISO #1120

21. ISO #1121

22. ISO #1122

23. ISO #1123

24. ISO #1124

25. ISO #1125

26. ISO #1126

27. ISO #1127

28. ISO #1128

Boy mike why you frontin' me? when every thing you do is an apology?
    You can't handle wifom, you can't handle meta
    but now you go against the shredda?

shits weak bro its simple this or that, but you wouldn't know that without your yellow hat.*

*break*
    *chorus*

yesaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa boi

*drop (chopped and screwed this time)*
    Boy mikeeeeEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeee why you froo0ntin' me? wWheen eEvery thing you do is an apologGGGGy?
    You can't handle wWWWifom, you cCCCan't handle mMmMmMmeta
    but no0o0o0ooow you go against theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee shredda?
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

29. ISO #1129

30. ISO #1130

31. ISO #1131

32. ISO #1132

33. ISO #1133

This looks like flailing scum. Too indecisive and always asking questions to figure out what’s beeyine else is feeling.
    -vote Norwee
    Slots that call out other slots for flailing are objectively more likely to be mafia themselves.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

34. ISO #1134

Also, people questioning Mikes claim are scum. You don’t resolve sheriff claims on D1. I say we lynch DM like he’s asking us to (especially since DM seems to be claiming vengeful). If DM is town, there’s a (IMO) low chance that Mike is scum because there’s no real reason for scum to put themselves like this d1. So, I say we lynch DM, DM targets someone else (other than Mike, if he is town), and then, if DM flips scum, were good. Otherwise we investigate Mike tomorrow.
    Then why did u vote me.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

35. ISO #1135

36. ISO #1136

37. ISO #1137

38. ISO #1138

39. ISO #1139

40. ISO #1140

41. ISO #1141

42. ISO #1142

43. ISO #1143

44. ISO #1144

45. ISO #1145

46. ISO #1146

47. ISO #1147

48. ISO #1148

49. ISO #1149

50. ISO #1150

Quote Originally Posted by Norwee View Post
    Wow good job not spamming Banana, ur good at this.

Btw, help me out here. I kinda wanted to eliminate DM and call it a day, but i'm tempted to switch over to Gyrlander purely because of that rap song.
    On the Gry lunch side is the town core

On the DM lunch side is the scum

Choose ye this day
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho