15. ISO #1765

16. ISO #1766

17. ISO #1767

18. ISO #1768

19. ISO #1769

20. ISO #1770

21. ISO #1771

Re: S-FM 310: DTM

Before you even knew it, conversation turned into shouting, shouting into pushing, and pushing into an angry mob for which everyone knew someone was not going to survive.

When the meeting security officers intervened, and the dust settled, Norwee was found dead.
    They were a Consigliere of the Mafia alignment!

Spoiler : Role Card :

You are a Mafia Consigliere!

You are a mafia consigliere, sent from another crime syndicate, in order to assist the Mafia in this town after reports of a recent police raid that may have stemmed from treason. You’ve made contact with one of the mafia members, but the Godfather is nowhere to be found for reasons unknown to you. To your surprise, an individual came by recently, asking you to attend a town meeting regarding the death threats that were sent out to nearly everyone in the town.

Win Condition: The Consigliere wins when the Consigliere and any other Mafia-aligned roles have 50% or more of the vote.

Alignment: Mafia

Special abilities:

If all other mafia members are dead, you will become the Godfather.

Each night you must check someone each night, learning their Role & Alignment. If you don’t submit a target, one will be randomly selected for you, and you will be notified of who you checked.

You are detection immune; You will appear as a Citizen to investigative roles. You lose this if you become the Godfather.

You start the game with a permanent chat with all mafia members that are not the Godfather. Likewise, the Godfather will have no access to mafia chats initially.

You will not be informed as to who the Godfather is.

If you check the Godfather, or are targeted by them, the mafia will instead obtain a permanent chat channel with the Godfather, along with a confirmation that you both are mafia. In either case, whether you check the Godfather or the Godfather tries to attack you, both actions will be redirected to a random non-mafia target while enabling the permanent chat. If your check on the Godfather was redirected, you will learn who it was redirected to.

Frinckles was mod-killed. The mod kill is a result of host error, and was NOT caused or contributed to by Frinckles.

They were an Investigator of the Police alignment!

You are a Police Investigator!

You’re a police investigator. Thanks to an anonymous tip, you and your partner launched a successful police raid that has the local Mafia organization in disarray. However, you and your partner have also received a death threat recently and decided together to arrange a meeting of likely suspects. You’re absolutely sure one of them is responsible for it, but unsure if you and your partner brought the attention of more than what you bargained for.

Win Condition: Eliminate all threats to the Police Agent and Town factions.

Alignment: Police Agent

Special abilities:
    You are of the Police Agent alignment and therefore know the name and role of your Police Agent alignment partner. You both will share a Night-Only chat.

Each night you must check someone each night, learning their role (but not their alignment). If you don’t submit a target, one will be randomly selected for you, and you will be notified of who you checked.

You cannot check on night 0.

Player Alive/Dead Role ISO
    @Dark Magician Dead (EoD 1) Citizen ISO
    @BananaCucho Alive ISO
    @Mike Dead (EoD 1) Executioner ISO
    @Stealthbomber16 Alive ISO
    @Frinckles Dead (EoD2 Modkill) Investigator ISO
    @Norwee Dead (EoD2) Consigliere ISO
    @bakermir Alive ISO
    @theoneceko Alive ISO
    @Gyrlander Alive ISO
    @Renegade Dead (Night 1) Vigilante ISO
    @Oberon Alive ISO
    @Firebringer Alive ISO

So Night 2 begins in (roughly):

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

A.K.A "That One Idiot"

22. ISO #1772

Actually, I'm going to end the game now. Its been a rather very stressful past 24 hours, and its been preety difficult to come to this decision.

Here's the full role list. More details to follow soon.

Player Alive/Dead Role ISO
    @Dark Magician Dead (EoD 1) Citizen ISO
    @BananaCucho Alive Citizen ISO
    @Mike Dead (EoD 1) Executioner ISO
    @Stealthbomber16 Alive Citizen ISO
    @Frinckles Dead (EoD2 Modkill) Investigator ISO
    @Norwee Dead (EoD2) Consigliere ISO
    @bakermir Alive Citizen ISO
    @theoneceko Alive Mafia Traitor ** ISO
    @Gyrlander Alive Citizen ISO
    @Renegade Dead (Night 1) Vigilante ISO
    @Oberon Alive Paranoid Godfather ISO
    @Firebringer Alive Citizen ISO
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

23. ISO #1773

I'm sorry it ended this way. Hopefully your future games go better Martin! You did fine for a first time host! In fact your quality in posts/Your setup really awed and amazed me when I first read them. You put so much into this game. Very well done!

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

24. ISO #1774

25. ISO #1775

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Pringles tell me who to vote first

Barker, treecko, or Galeon
    Not to brag (ok maybe to brag a little), but I was 2/3 correct here

My reads continue to improve. So much fucking town play, STOP GIVING ME CITIZEN GUYS

-vote Pringles

This dude for smarty pants - most valuable pants tho
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

26. ISO #1776

27. ISO #1777

28. ISO #1778

29. ISO #1779

First and foremost: The Host Error

If you haven't figured out already, Norwee was supposed to appear as citizen given his role.

What's the bigger issue though is that I had a checklist made way before-hand to avoid host error like this, and I didn't use it for Night 1. This makes this host error entirely and completely inexcusable, and I am sorely sorry for the impact it had to the game integrity and everyone's experiences.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

30. ISO #1780

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Not to brag (ok maybe to brag a little), but I was 2/3 correct here

My reads continue to improve. So much fucking town play, STOP GIVING ME CITIZEN GUYS

-vote Pringles

This dude for smarty pants - most valuable pants tho
    -vote Frinckles
    100 % agreed, Frinckles impressed me lol
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

31. ISO #1781

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    First and foremost: The Host Error

If you haven't figured out already, Norwee was supposed to appear as citizen given his role.

What's the bigger issue though is that I had a checklist made way before-hand to avoid host error like this, and I didn't use it for Night 1. This makes this host error entirely and completely inexcusable, and I am sorely sorry for the impact it had to the game integrity and everyone's experiences.
    No need to apologize - I have already forgiven you.

I clicked the triangle below your post to manually give you rep
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

32. ISO #1782

33. ISO #1783

By the way, sorry for not being here much. I was busy IRL while the whole scenario happened, which caused unfortunate delays in making the decision. I hope you all at least enjoyed the first part of the game ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

34. ISO #1784

35. ISO #1785

THE LIST OF ROLE CARDS:

Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Executioner
    Police Vigilante
    Police Investigator
    Mafia Traitor **
    Paranoid Godfather (Mafia)
    Mafia Consigliere

Citizen

You are a Citizen!

You are a standard citizen of the Town. Recently, an individual had come by and suggested you come to a meeting tomorrow regarding death threats that many in the town had received. When you arrive, you can tell not all are at ease...

Win Condition: Town wins upon eliminating all who oppose them.

Alignment: Town

Special abilities:
    None.

Police Vigilante

You are a Police Vigilante!

You are a police vigilante. Thanks to an anonymous tip, you and your partner launched a successful police raid that has the local Mafia organization in disarray. However, you and your partner have received a death threat recently and decided together to arrange a meeting of likely suspects. You’re absolutely sure one of them is responsible for it, but unsure if you and your partner brought the attention of more than what you bargained for.

Special abilities:
    You are of the Police Agent alignment and therefore know the name and role of your Police Agent alignment partner. You both will share a Night-Only chat.

You have one shot of which you can use once during night time to shoot someone. However, you cannot kill on night 0 nor night 1.

You also have a one-time vest, providing night immunity. This vest is used on yourself when you shoot. Therefore, you must shoot in order to use the vest, and vice versa.

Police Investigator

You are a Police Investigator!

You’re a police investigator. Thanks to an anonymous tip, you and your partner launched a successful police raid that has the local Mafia organization in disarray. However, you and your partner have also received a death threat recently and decided together to arrange a meeting of likely suspects. You’re absolutely sure one of them is responsible for it, but unsure if you and your partner brought the attention of more than what you bargained for.

Special abilities:

Each night you must check someone each night, learning their role (but not their alignment). If you don’t submit a target, one will be randomly selected for you, and you will be notified of who you checked.

You cannot check on night 0.

Executioner

You are an Executioner!

Convinced that a certain citizen was responsible for a death threat you have received recently, you have made it your mission to eliminate them.

Win Condition: You must eliminate a target by any means necessary.

Alignment: Neutral

Special abilities:
    You will be given a target of which you must eliminate.

The target is guaranteed to be Town.

If your target is night killed, then you will be given a new target that is guaranteed to be Town.

In the extremely unlikely situation where there are no more Towns to be a target, when you haven’t Eliminated any, you won’t be able to win.

I don’t know how to word the bad news to you, but, uh, at completion of your win condition you commit suicide. This occurs at that same time your target is eliminated. You will win.

Mafia Traitor **

You are a Mafia Traitor!

You are an aspiring Mafioso, who was fed up for not being noticed for their achievements in the Mafia organization. You devised a plan to tip off the police, and to add confusion to the whole matter, sent death threats to many members of the town. You hope that in the midst of all this chaos, you will be able to overthrow the Godfather and help the Mafia to great achievements that no one could deny. So far, it appears your plan is working as it seems the Godfather has disappeared.

To your surprise a consigliere had come from another town to support the local mafia organization, seemingly unknowing of your intentions. Recently, an individual came by to invite you to a meeting to discuss the recent anonymous death threats that were sent out. Not wanting to appear suspicious, you decided to head to the meeting.

Win Condition: Eliminate the Godfather. Then you, along with the other mafia-aligned roles, achieve at least 50% of the vote. If the mafia wins before the Godfather is eliminated, you won’t win.

Special abilities:
    Each night you may send either an anonymous Message or Death Threat to a target.

In a message, you may input whatever information you would like.

In a Death Threat, you will roleblock your target. You cannot put any information in a Death Threat; it will be a standard “I'm going to kill you” kind of threat.

Once per game, you may create a Message that will be announced to all by the host at the next SoD. This cannot be a Death Threat.

There are no limitations to Messages, so long as they follow the general rules (such as no personal attacks). Excessively and pointlessly large messages may be rejected at host’s discretion.

All three possible actions above will consume a night action.

You start the game with a permanent chat with all mafia members that are not the Godfather. Likewise, the Godfather will have no access to mafia chats initially.

If the Godfather is eliminated (either via Elimination or night kill), you will become the Godfather.

If you are targeted by the Godfather, the mafia will instead obtain a permanent chat channel with the Godfather, along with a confirmation that you both are of the mafia alignment. The kill target will then be randomly assigned to a non-mafia target.

The host will make no indication of actual roles within the mafia chats, therefore you may claim whatever you wish. Additionally, none of the mafia are given feedback on what each member does or whom each visits.

Paranoid Godfather (Mafia)

You are a Paranoid Godfather!

You are a shady individual running a criminal organization. After having received anonymous death threats, you have become paranoid that someone out there is trying to kill you. To make matters worse, there have been police raids conducted against your organization, possibly with some inside help. To your surprise, an individual came by recently, asking you to attend a meeting regarding the anonymous death threats the likes of which you have received. Given that many people were asked to attend, you could only assume that the culprit will be there too.

Win Condition: The Godfather wins when the Godfather and any other Mafia-aligned roles have 50% or more of the vote.

Special abilities:
    Each night (Except for Night 0) you must attempt to kill someone whom that is not you. This night action is required – if no decision is given then the target will be randomly selected.

You start off the game NOT having a mafia chat with other players of the mafia alignment. However, this chat may be restored if the other mafia-aligned members use a night action on you, or you on them (which will result in a randomly redirected kill). This chat will be permanent, and not limited to night phases.

You are not detection or night immune.

You are roleblock immune.

Mafia Consigliere

You are a Mafia Consigliere!

You are a mafia consigliere, sent from another crime syndicate, in order to assist the Mafia in this town after reports of a recent police raid that may have stemmed from treason. You’ve made contact with one of the mafia members, but the Godfather is nowhere to be found for reasons unknown to you. To your surprise, an individual came by recently, asking you to attend a town meeting regarding the death threats that were sent out to nearly everyone in the town.

Win Condition: The Consigliere wins when the Consigliere and any other Mafia-aligned roles have 50% or more of the vote.

Special abilities:

If all other mafia members are dead, you will become the Godfather.

Each night you must check someone each night, learning their Role & Alignment. If you don’t submit a target, one will be randomly selected for you, and you will be notified of who you checked.

You are detection immune; You will appear as a Citizen to investigative roles. You lose this if you become the Godfather.

If you check the Godfather, or are targeted by them, the mafia will instead obtain a permanent chat channel with the Godfather, along with a confirmation that you both are mafia. In either case, whether you check the Godfather or the Godfather tries to attack you, both actions will be redirected to a random non-mafia target while enabling the permanent chat. If your check on the Godfather was redirected, you will learn who it was redirected to.

Last edited by MartinGG99; September 28th, 2020 at 01:47 PM.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

36. ISO #1786

37. ISO #1787

38. ISO #1788

39. ISO #1789

40. ISO #1790

Additionally, there must be a disclaimer made:

Mike's role was more or less directly given. While the circumstances and facts regarding my exchange with Mike are somewhat debatable (such as whether it was a demand by Mike or not), regardless of those debatable facts is the truth that I caved in and gave him a role that he asked for. This goes against the impression that the roles were purely randomized, and its not something I wish to never delve into ever again.

I've come to re-recognize that signing is a commitment to whatever role you get, and you should be able to deal with whatever role you're given.

It should also be noted that
    Stealthbomber16 requested the Citizen role, but he was given it regardless because he had already randomly gotten it through the randomization process that occurs based on sign-up order, prior to signups being posted.

Finally, here's the main discord link (which has many things, such as spectator chat and the things I did in preparation for the game):

https://discord.gg/PCGQjkW
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

41. ISO #1791

42. ISO #1792

43. ISO #1793

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    And don't forget to check out the situation room
    Oh yeah, I forgot.

This Sherlock Holmes basically called out (or strongly suspected) all 3 mafia on night 1 (in the night-chat) DESPITE the mechanical features in place that meant mafia would be fairly distanced all game.

IN A HIDDEN GAME.

Host errors aside, that was pure by him and was and always will be impressive.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

44. ISO #1794

45. ISO #1795

46. ISO #1796

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Fun Fact:

Long ago, this setup used to have 4 jesters and 1 Paranoid godfather. Along with 5 citizens, 1 detective, and 1 vigilante (No "Police" alignment). Said setup was swiftly beaten by the @Marshmallow Marshall balance stick.
    And Im still mad at MM for this.

MM is the true MVP of being a party pooper.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

47. ISO #1797

48. ISO #1798

WTF why would you ruin the 4 jester game? That's bullshit. Imagine how fucking glorious it would be for town to mislynch one jester a day for the entire game.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

49. ISO #1799

50. ISO #1800

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    WTF why would you ruin the 4 jester game? That's bullshit. Imagine how fucking glorious it would be for town to mislynch one jester a day for the entire game.
    Exactly <3 Someone gets it