Page 25 of 37 FirstFirst ... 15 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 35 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,250 of 1811

Thread: S-FM 310: DTM

1. ISO #1201

2. ISO #1202

3. ISO #1203

Re: S-FM 310: DTM

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    I don't think anyone would suicide no matter the alignment. It makes no sense mechanically and doesn't solve anything.
    At this point, we've given extreme leniency to DM. Like, I've never seen this website have so much patience. In certain circumstances, suicide makes sense if it ends on problem and pivots the conversation to another. DM has basically resigned this game, why can't we move on?
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

4. ISO #1204

5. ISO #1205

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    At this point, we've given extreme leniency to DM. Like, I've never seen this website have so much patience. In certain circumstances, suicide makes sense if it ends on problem and pivots the conversation to another. DM has basically resigned this game, why can't we move on?
    DM is a good sport, no doubt about that but I have seen crazy stuff in here that makes me skeptical about such stuff. Nothing directed at the player here but people take their slot very seriously sometimes. I understand that his flip will help us figure out some things in this game and I believe he is self aware of this too. But the whole suicide mechanic kinda contradicts any wincon no matter the faction.

6. ISO #1206

7. ISO #1207

8. ISO #1208

9. ISO #1209

10. ISO #1210

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    "People have busy lives to deal with"

Yeah, so? I have a lot of shit going on myself, yet find time.for the game

Maybe we should treat FM like we treat the arcade. "If you don't like the way the culture is, then don't play"

Instead of trying to over moderate it
    Hey Banana, I agree great activity is a very good thing, but when 50% of the posts are random one liners / spam it gets very annoying to catch up. I almost died yesterday when I had to read 6 pages of QUESTIONABLE CONTENT at 3 AM.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

11. ISO #1211

12. ISO #1212

13. ISO #1213

If he’s jester it better be the FM Fallen Kingdom jester that instant win the game if they’re lynched but is revealed if they aren’t voted during the day
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

14. ISO #1214

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    If he’s jester it better be the FM Fallen Kingdom jester that instant win the game if they’re lynched but is revealed if they aren’t voted during the day
    instant solo* win

15. ISO #1215

When you self-vote you cheated not only the game, but yourself.

You didn't grow.
    You didn't improve.
    You took a shortcut and gained nothing.

You experienced a hollow victory.
    Nothing was risked and nothing was gained.

It's sad that you don't know the difference.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

16. ISO #1216

17. ISO #1217

18. ISO #1218

19. ISO #1219

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Hey Banana, I agree great activity is a very good thing, but when 50% of the posts are random one liners / spam it gets very annoying to catch up. I almost died yesterday when I had to read 6 pages of QUESTIONABLE CONTENT at 3 AM.
    Ah yeah. Take so much effort to read or IGNORE a ONE LINE POST

My feeble mind is strained!

20. ISO #1220

And sorry for misinterpreting your opinion of your own lynch, that was admittedly a bit of lucrative narrating on my part. I'll avoid that in the future.

I should have phrased it that I see your lynch (or Ganelon's or Ceko's) as an acceptable path forward that resolves DM V Mike and lets us solve the game.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

21. ISO #1221

22. ISO #1222

23. ISO #1223

DM's play is infuriating, he didn't claim, he didn't do anything helpful. He just apathetically said "eliminate me" and then went away to sulk i guess.
    If anyone actually understood what he crumbed can they tell me if his play makes sense for whatever he claimed?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

24. ISO #1224

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Let him suicide. Get gyr for that weak sauce defense.
    He will not tonight. And tomorrow we will be prob 4 town 6. Non town gg. Come on DM is not a newb he knows you can not self vote. He will be alive tomorrow and only ; town will not be enough to lynch him.

I can not believe FM is playing like the mod. He is outed and people want it think this is A normal setup where we have day 2 if he is alive we lynch him

Wake up town will be outnumbered tomorrow DM will never be lynched. He will have the numbers all he needs to do is survive today. People 6v6 day 1 lull day 1 odd setup. This makes sence why I had a night 0 cop check.

Omg town trust me vote DM give the town a fighting chance please. DM will not suisude tonight. He will be alive tomorrow. Just vote him end this day so we can get more info I will check gry tonight ok it is easy. So just vote please. Let’s end this awful day1 DM is 100% mafia.

Ever sence I came out people have done nothing but discredit me make you second guess me. Remember there is 6 non town.

DM will not suside and then town is screwed D2 how do you all not see this. This is why I asked for a Thunderdome.

Becise lynch him so we can win this game or lynch me to get me out of this game.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

25. ISO #1225

26. ISO #1226

27. ISO #1227

28. ISO #1228

29. ISO #1229

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Wake up town will be outnumbered tomorrow DM will never be lynched. He will have the numbers all he needs to do is survive today. People 6v6 day 1 lull day 1 odd setup. This makes sence why I had a night 0 cop check.
    Why are you so sure town will be outnumbered tommorow? I think town has always been outnumbered. So therefore to balance, the anti-town roles probably don't co-operate very well. It's not even for certain that any town would die tonight, or what Gyr is a town role and that theoretical scum!DM staying alive for one night would be such a big deal.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

30. ISO #1230

31. ISO #1231

And sorry for misinterpreting your opinion of your own lynch, that was admittedly a bit of lucrative narrating on my part. I'll avoid that in the future.

I should have phrased it that I see your lynch (or Ganelon's or Ceko's) as an acceptable path forward that resolves DM V Mike and lets us solve the game.
    Acknowledged.

32. ISO #1232

Quote Originally Posted by Norwee View Post
    DM's play is infuriating, he didn't claim, he didn't do anything helpful. He just apathetically said "eliminate me" and then went away to sulk i guess.
    If anyone actually understood what he crumbed can they tell me if his play makes sense for whatever he claimed?
    He is makeing the only play he can. Think about it. I know becise I have made this same play and won as scum.

Tell town just kill me I am useless town [ not a or so don’t have to explaine why mafia did not kill you in noght] the fact you don’t care to die makes town think he can’t be mafia becise he is playing agesnt his win con. He just needs to survive another day. He may be a key mafi role they need. How much people have hard discredited me and then redirect onto gry for a lot less than a red check is ridiculous.

This is a closed setup yet people want to keep claiming I am town fake claiming. I am not fake claiming. If I was town fake claiming at this point I would be throwing.

Now watching since I have given this locgic they will say I am just scum or exe or jester anything to discredit a real cop check on DM. Mafia do not want to be voted out D1.

I am hovering town a day1 victory in lynching a confirmed Mafia also confirming my role. Think about what makes sence.

Don’t let the non town influence you.

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

33. ISO #1233

34. ISO #1234

35. ISO #1235

Okey.

I'm Town
    I believe you are town. When you had made 0 posts starting the day and they put you at L1 and baker and freckles hard pushing to lynch you over DM. Something is off There.

I will be checking you tonight.

36. ISO #1236

Nope.
    I’m just the most optimal lynch here.

37. ISO #1237

Then, what does that make Mike?
    Mike is Mike. Who cares?

Im voting DM for not claiming. At this point it’s completely unrelated to Mike.

38. ISO #1238

39. ISO #1239

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I believe you are town. When you had made 0 posts starting the day and they put you at L1 and baker and freckles hard pushing to lynch you over DM. Something is off There.

I will be checking you tonight.
    If you believe I'm Town dont check me.

40. ISO #1240

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    DM is a good sport, no doubt about that but I have seen crazy stuff in here that makes me skeptical about such stuff. Nothing directed at the player here but people take their slot very seriously sometimes. I understand that his flip will help us figure out some things in this game and I believe he is self aware of this too. But the whole suicide mechanic kinda contradicts any wincon no matter the faction.
    I’m never suiciding.
    That’s throwing.

41. ISO #1241

42. ISO #1242

43. ISO #1243

44. ISO #1244

Quote Originally Posted by Norwee View Post
    When you self-vote you cheated not only the game, but yourself.

You didn't grow.
    You didn't improve.
    You took a shortcut and gained nothing.

You experienced a hollow victory.
    Nothing was risked and nothing was gained.

It's sad that you don't know the difference.
    I’m the lynch that will improve the Gamestate.
    Any other lynch will hurt us as it stands.

45. ISO #1245

Why?
    That’s the point. He keeps this up people will not lynch him notice it is working.

46. ISO #1246

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    I’m never suiciding.
    That’s throwing.
    If you are genuinely town after this I want to have a nice long talk with you about this because not claiming here is NEVER pro town play unless your rolecard literally can’t let you claim.

47. ISO #1247

48. ISO #1248

The thing that resolved me and Mike is my Lynch.
    GTF Out of here with your BS!

49. ISO #1249

50. ISO #1250

If you believe I'm Town dont check me.
    I do but I need to check you once I am confirmed by DM flip. If you xx are town I need to advoide a mislynch on you. Or if you are scum we will know. I believe you are the best check for tonight. I don’t need to check freckles he is just outed EXE with you as his target. From my POV.