Register

User Tag List

Page 9 of 37 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 ... LastLast

Thread: S-FM 310: DTM

1. ISO #401

2. ISO #402

Re: S-FM 310: DTM

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    I can't confirm whether you are scum or town but your flip is more valuable than a Gyr flip as the things stand
    How is my flip in any way valuable

You're talking nonsense. After my flip you'd be left scratching your head, would shrug your froggy shoulders, and then continue spouting nonsense, learning nothing from it
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

3. ISO #403

4. ISO #404

So to sum it up so far.
    Mike got's an guilty on this Dark Magician dude and talks like Zuckerberg.
    Firebringer thinks i'm too dangerous to be left alive.
    Bakermir wants to dethrone the rule of Banana.
    Banana and FB both claim jailor.

Did i miss anything else?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5. ISO #405

Quote Originally Posted by Norwee View Post
    So to sum it up so far.
    Mike got's an guilty on this Dark Magician dude and talks like Zuckerberg.
    Firebringer thinks i'm too dangerous to be left alive.
    Bakermir wants to dethrone the rule of Banana.
    Banana and FB both claim jailor.

Did i miss anything else?
    I don't claim jailor

I am the sheriff jailor
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

6. ISO #406

7. ISO #407

8. ISO #408

9. ISO #409

10. ISO #410

11. ISO #411

12. ISO #412

13. ISO #413

14. ISO #414

15. ISO #415

16. ISO #416

17. ISO #417

18. ISO #418

19. ISO #419

20. ISO #420

21. ISO #421

22. ISO #422

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    I don't claim jailor

I am the sheriff jailor
    So what was your night 0 check? If you are real?
    So fare all you have down is troll this game, I get lucky and find scum night 0 and only sb16 is voting him. I am going wtf?

DM gets caught his response is you are mafia5$3’ you are exe then you are town opposite cop. He makes a little WIFOM that town just goes um yea no on DM.

IF YOU WILL not lynch DM then LYNCH ME. WOW I OUT BECUSE I GET Lucky on a night 0 check and town is to brain dead to vote.

Come on town vote him or vote me. If you are trying to figure out the game.mine or his flip would give the most info.

It is simple a 5 year old can figure it out.

I have litteraly handed you a Mafia on a silver plater. Do you not remember there is 6 town and 6 non towns.

We find a mafia. Night 0 and you are all him hawing around. Have you not considered this is part of what makes it balanced with it is 6 town 6 non town. If you are one of the 6 town your vote needs to be on DM.

If you think I am losing then your vote needs to be on me this way if town loses when I hand them a scum it is not on me it is on you.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

23. ISO #423

24. ISO #424

25. ISO #425

26. ISO #426

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Dude I know this seems hard to believe but I was given confirmation last night that DM was mafia. Yes this setup is odd. but pplease vote him or me.

If you believe me then vote DM

If you do not then vote me but when you see my flip please for the love of God Lynch him next. Do not let him fake jester. He is 100% maifa. I know this sucks for a mafia role to be outed this fast but It is what it is.
    Wow this game is heating up.

27. ISO #427

Well when you see DM flip scum you will know. Scum already knows I am real. Becise they know DM is scum. So this only discredits me. I will check you tonight.
    The only way scum knows your real is if I’m some “fake town” role and only scum know I’m fake while I think I’m Town.

28. ISO #428

29. ISO #429

30. ISO #430

If you believe that then vote me.

If you believe I am town like When I was Fred then vote DM. It is that simple. Dude we got this. It is so simple if I am wrong kill me tomorrow. I am giving you this becise I know I am right.

Just look at DM responses I red checked him and he gives up. He even town reads me. If I was fake why would he town read me. He would so be hard pushing I was fake. But no he try’s to say you are town but you can be the opposite cop. And when you red checked me you green checked me. I mean come on is anyone going to by that?
    Also another possibility is that your Jester.
    If that’s the case, your play here I guess is to lynch me and hope no one NK’s you and just lynches you?
    Well I don’t think anyone will be lynching you here EVER buddy.
    Although if you claim Jester now, I’ll vote you and allow you to kill me with your haunt.

31. ISO #431

32. ISO #432

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    Does anyone have host meta on Martin
    What kind of setups does he like? Does he like batshit insane setups or more conventional ones?
    I'm pretty sure this is a rather conventional setup. He said he wasnt going to try something hardcore like ALL CITIZENS BY STEALTHBOMBER16.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

33. ISO #433

So what was your night 0 check? If you are real?
    So fare all you have down is troll this game, I get lucky and find scum night 0 and only sb16 is voting him. I am going wtf?

DM gets caught his response is you are mafia5$3’ you are exe then you are town opposite cop. He makes a little WIFOM that town just goes um yea no on DM.

IF YOU WILL not lynch DM then LYNCH ME. WOW I OUT BECUSE I GET Lucky on a night 0 check and town is to brain dead to vote.

Come on town vote him or vote me. If you are trying to figure out the game.mine or his flip would give the most info.

It is simple a 5 year old can figure it out.

I have litteraly handed you a Mafia on a silver plater. Do you not remember there is 6 town and 6 non towns.

We find a mafia. Night 0 and you are all him hawing around. Have you not considered this is part of what makes it balanced with it is 6 town 6 non town. If you are one of the 6 town your vote needs to be on DM.

If you think I am losing then your vote needs to be on me this way if town loses when I hand them a scum it is not on me it is on you.

I am perplexed by your night action tbh

If you want town on DM then you need to explain why did you visit DM on Night 0 to begin with instead of someone else.

Also the odds of you finding scum on N0 (6 vs possible 2 to 4 scums) is lower than mafia hitting the town TPR tonight given the 6 town vs 6 non-town odds.

I am not rushing to conclusions but your early reveal doesn't sound good to me. Town appears to be really weak on the setup.

I am not lynching DM as he is a proven LHF from past games, unless you explain the reasoning behind your night action and target choice and why would you reveal under this horrible town conditions lol

34. ISO #434

35. ISO #435

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    I’m not pouting? I also don’t like your post here and I think if someone wants an alternative cop check, they should check you just for this gawd awful post.
    I’m the worst role for Town I think so IDC if I’m lynched.
    This post sounds good but I don't know why the fuck you would put me in L-1 like a total bitch.

36. ISO #436

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    My Guess
    Mike - Exe
    Mafia - Gyrlander and Stealth Bomber

If Mike isn’t Exe he is Mafia with them.

I can read alignment, just by tone alone. Your Welcome.
    I hadn't even posted once so you tell me how the fuck you READ MY ALIGNMENT BY TONE

37. ISO #437

38. ISO #438

Ah, yes, supporting a lunch that requires SEVEN votes (when town has SIX players) is anti town and/or scummy

Throwing a rando vote at me, who has been scum read by 0 players so far, is equivalent to not voting, Varcron.
    Affirming that Town has 6 players when you have no fucking clue is rather anti-town. Shut the fuck up with your nonsense.

39. ISO #439

40. ISO #440

41. ISO #441

42. ISO #442

43. ISO #443

44. ISO #444

45. ISO #445

46. ISO #446

47. ISO #447

Being compared to Zedus

Jesus fucking christ

Is suicide allowed?
    Suicide is allowed if you so wish, but be warned that suicide in most setups where it is allowed can be a rather risky move. The suicide is processed at SoD, after ordering it during the night phase.

As a reminder, death notes and last wills aren't allowed in this setup.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

48. ISO #448

49. ISO #449

50. ISO #450