6. ISO #1156

7. ISO #1157

8. ISO #1158

9. ISO #1159

10. ISO #1160

11. ISO #1161

Re: S-FM 310: DTM

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    Btw, my early game theory was that one in Banana/Fire is DM's mafia partner. Looking at votes now kinda refreshes my memory on some things that happened.

Except, Gyr is outed non-town. So I hate where this is going.

I agree with ceko on Fire/Renegade reads. I think they have been opportunistic so far and I am not sure why are we even voting Gyr still but if this is what you guys want then I can only follow.

Also frinckles, your vigi claim joke is concerning. I think you were just memeing there but still I dislike how relaxed you are
    If you guys are going to constsntly fake shit like I'm fine with getting lynched or I'm an """outed non-town""" I'm not even going to try.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

12. ISO #1162

13. ISO #1163

14. ISO #1164

15. ISO #1165

16. ISO #1166

17. ISO #1167

18. ISO #1168

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    bakermir looks like scum here. LOL
    nah, just frustrated at where this game is headed to. I just want DM x Mike to be over so we can earn one more player to the discussion instead of keeping 2 spidermans pointing finger at each other while rest of us pull our hairs.

Also,

Look @Gyrlander I have been trying to help you out entire game, if you aren't town or non-town neutral then I can't help you. Don't point fingers at me because I claim no responsibility for your wagon.

People put you on L-2 and L-1 and I was the only one to fight back.

They want you out because most of them in your wagon have no reason, they are just saving themselves for a day. Only Frinckles seem to have legit reasons there.

To me, you asked about flavor here and that was sus. Your silence doesn't really help either. Also at that time BananaCucho was voting DM instead of you so I don't trust the guy. I have read progression and I believe you should live because all my scumreads are now in your wagon.

You have been isolated entire game and now make me look like I caused your wagon or something. I only tried to welcome you into the game.

Policy lynch isn't justified. No matter how much some of the people know you, I don't think you deserve such treatment. No one deserves it.

It is fuckin uncool when people pull shit like that.

19. ISO #1169

20. ISO #1170

21. ISO #1171

22. ISO #1172

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Hey, I'm not accusing you if starting my wagon. Only of saying false stuff such as that I'm outed non town. ?
    Yeah, thats just my opinion. You can just call it shit and free to do anything you want.

If you want to know why I think that, it is because you are way relaxed about the situation and how your posts progressed earlier. Publicly asking for flavor just gave me the feeling that you are hunting for something. Who would ask other peoples flavor publicly? I don't see it coming from a townie.

23. ISO #1173

Yeah, thats just my opinion. You can just call it shit and free to do anything you want.

If you want to know why I think that, it is because you are way relaxed about the situation and how your posts progressed earlier. Publicly asking for flavor just gave me the feeling that you are hunting for something. Who would ask other peoples flavor publicly? I don't see it coming from a townie.
    Martin said flavor may or may not have clues and I always like yo interpret Lore in hidden setups.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

24. ISO #1174

Quote Originally Posted by Norwee View Post
    Oh that's so cool.
    Ok screw it, let's have some smexy wagon competition. I like the players on this wagon better right now.
    -vote Gyrlander
    Wow, I had you all an easy start for a win and everyone flips to gry.

Gry was put to L1 at start they tryed to hammer him be fore he made a single post. If that does not scream EXE I don’t know what does.

I have a red check on DM. DM only chance is to act townie as bleep to not be lynched. And he is.

If everyone forgetting he also put gry to L1 at start of game. As his 4th post. What town does that? When the guy made 0posts yet.

I’ve are

6 town
    6 non town

Please do the math if we lynch a town day 1 this is not a normal fame where it is ok to lynch a town day one.

If you are town please just vote DM. And hammer him. Remember there are 6 non town trying to derail this lynch.

More then likly there is Jesters and EXE in this setup.freckles and baker have been pushing for gry. For no reasons when there is a cop check on DM. If they where both eXae with gry as target is a possible.

We need to hit a scum anti town non town today. DM is one of them 100%.

If I was in his shoes I would be doing the exact same as he is telling people to lynch me just to look townie.

I am talking to the town it takes all of uscc CC to lynch this scum DM BECISECTJE NON TOWN WILL NOT VOTE HERE. So please let’s try and win this game and not troll it to death. BECUSE if this is going to be a troll game and it is town players trolling that ruins the fun.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

25. ISO #1175

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    I don't understand how town is supposed to win this game
    Dude trust me when I say if you are town you need to vote DM. Notice how long DM was on L1 and no hammer. I mean come on. How can you not see when this is a 6 town 6 non town. If you are town you need to find me here know I am not fake claiming. Go Val. And iso me. I explaine my whole thought process to you on how I picked DM. He was the first person on the sing in lost so I picked him becise I did not know who to pick.

I still think you are town or you have me pocketed then I am waisted my breath here. Please just kill DM this will 100% confirm me. This is one reason the anti town does not want DM. Lynched becise if I am confirmed day1 and if there is not night KP it is auto for town. But I bet there prob is noght kp has to be to balanced hell I don’t know but anyways. You have to see I am real here. And the red check on DM is real let’s jut kill a Mafia and move on and get more info for day 2. Banana dude you need to trust me here please.

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

26. ISO #1176

27. ISO #1177

28. ISO #1178

29. ISO #1179

30. ISO #1180

31. ISO #1181

32. ISO #1182

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    @Dark Magician

Suicide, kay? If not, you are lunch day 2

Easy. Solved. Now lets get Gry.

He is not going to. He is scum. How do you not see that.

33. ISO #1183

I apologize for not realizing this sooner but it says this in the rules section:

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Spamming (we're talking like 250 or more posts a day here) will probably get you replaced after I warn you. Once again, though, I'll probably contact an FM moderator who will be co-hosting.
    While I don't like imposing post restrictions, please try to keep your posts strictly related to the game, especially if you're planning to attain a high post count.

50%+ of the game posts as of right now have been made by just 2 players.

Quite frankly speaking, by making 300 posts within 40 hours of the day is rather quite imposing or intimidating for some people, especially if they have busy lives to deal with.

If I were to allow everyone to have ~300 posts by now, this game could've reached ~3,600 posts on day 1.

And the reason why I gave it 250 posts or so as a rough limit is because the Mafia Universe championships gets away with, at most, 200ish posts per player per day phase (though that is due in part to a 150 post limit that's unlocked 2 hours prior to EoD) and those are explicitly said to be expected high-activity games (Though all/most players do reach a high post-count in the champs, hence why).

Tl;DR: If you're making (or planning) a large number of posts please ensure a very high majority of them are very related to the game (Just saying, for hypothetical example, "X shitpost is a reaction test" isn't going to cut it imo, especially if you make a lot of X shitposts). If this continues I will discuss it with @Marshmallow Marshall on possible solutions to this issue.

Edit: To clarify, if the large majority of your posts is quite game-related, I'm not going to hold it against you for reaching like even 400 posts or so in a single day phase.
    Last edited by MartinGG99; September 26th, 2020 at 10:37 AM.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

34. ISO #1184

35. ISO #1185

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Wow, I had you all an easy start for a win and everyone flips to gry.

Gry was put to L1 at start they tryed to hammer him be fore he made a single post. If that does not scream EXE I don’t know what does.

I have a red check on DM. DM only chance is to act townie as bleep to not be lynched. And he is.

If everyone forgetting he also put gry to L1 at start of game. As his 4th post. What town does that? When the guy made 0posts yet.

I’ve are

6 town
    6 non town

Please do the math if we lynch a town day 1 this is not a normal fame where it is ok to lynch a town day one.

If you are town please just vote DM. And hammer him. Remember there are 6 non town trying to derail this lynch.

More then likly there is Jesters and EXE in this setup.freckles and baker have been pushing for gry. For no reasons when there is a cop check on DM. If they where both eXae with gry as target is a possible.

We need to hit a scum anti town non town today. DM is one of them 100%.

If I was in his shoes I would be doing the exact same as he is telling people to lynch me just to look townie.

I am talking to the town it takes all of uscc CC to lynch this scum DM BECISECTJE NON TOWN WILL NOT VOTE HERE. So please let’s try and win this game and not troll it to death. BECUSE if this is going to be a troll game and it is town players trolling that ruins the fun.
    I’m not one of them but if your Town this should help you out. Same with Exe.
    I also voted myself already for yeah.

36. ISO #1186

37. ISO #1187

38. ISO #1188

39. ISO #1189

40. ISO #1190

41. ISO #1191

42. ISO #1192

43. ISO #1193

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    Wait I thought I self voted.
    -vote Dark Magician
    Self-votes don't work here.

If I allowed that then I would've voted you as host to count that self-vote, but if multiple people did self-voting then I would be incapable of doing that unless I had up to 11 other accounts to spare.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

44. ISO #1194

45. ISO #1195

OOC:

it is pain in the ass looking at their ISO but fuck restrictions imo rules are for pussies and if they put the effort in 300+ posts then it should be left to players to deal with it. forgive my FM ignorance but i am thinking from mod perspective here like lynch the annoying spammer if you don't like it. fmpov it seems like a legit mechanic to post a lot and i usually see it NAI. content is more important and players should have less limitations and more control imo. we gather and eliminate people, i mean you all know how all these type of games work at its core

46. ISO #1196

47. ISO #1197

48. ISO #1198

49. ISO #1199

OOC:

it is pain in the ass looking at their ISO but fuck restrictions imo rules are for pussies and if they put the effort in 300+ posts then it should be left to players to deal with it. forgive my FM ignorance but i am thinking from mod perspective here like lynch the annoying spammer if you don't like it. fmpov it seems like a legit mechanic to post a lot and i usually see it NAI. content is more important and players should have less limitations and more control imo. we gather and eliminate people, i mean you all know how all these type of games work at its core
    We can discuss this further post-game, as I will present my own reasons for it, and maybe we can come to a better understanding as to how we should treat high-post counts.

I'm intending to be a bit lenient with this rule --- I am a new host after all. Please remember many things I say or do have been discussed with an experienced co-host. Any action (such as replacements) will be heavily discussed with them.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

50. ISO #1200