Register

User Tag List

Page 27 of 37 FirstFirst ... 17 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,350 of 1811

Thread: S-FM 310: DTM

1. ISO #1301

Re: S-FM 310: DTM

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    It took me less then 24 hours to claim “Useless Role”.
    Is the name of your rolecard “Useless Role”? Because that’s not a claim if it isn’t.

I’m a citizen. That’s a claim. I claimed it 1 hour into the game. If someone tries to tell me I’m not citizen, I know they’re wrong. If Mike tries to come out tomorrow and lynch me, he’s gonna get his ass voted off the island because I’m gonna fight that bitch on it. Why aren’t you?
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

2. ISO #1302

3. ISO #1303

4. ISO #1304

5. ISO #1305

If he’s Paranoid Cop this is a bad vote as he can still do us good. I can’t.
    RESPOND TO THIS:

IF YOU ARE A CITIZEN YOU FIGHT MIKE UNTIL YOUR DEATH TRYING TO AVOID GETTING LYNCHED AT ANY COST.

LYNCHING MIKE ALSO CLEARS ALL DOUBT REGARDING YOU. YOU SHOULD AIM FOR US TO LYNCH MIKE INSTEAD OF YOURSELF WHO YOU KNOW ARE 100% TOWN.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

6. ISO #1306

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    MIKE I DEMAND THE NAME AND ALL DETAILS YOU CAN TELL US ABOUT YOUR ROLE AND ALSO THE LORE / FLAVOUR YOUR ROLECARD HAS IMMEDIATELY.
    ISO me I have given it over and over. Read the game I am not spoon feeding you.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

7. ISO #1307

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Is the name of your rolecard “Useless Role”? Because that’s not a claim if it isn’t.

I’m a citizen. That’s a claim. I claimed it 1 hour into the game. If someone tries to tell me I’m not citizen, I know they’re wrong. If Mike tries to come out tomorrow and lynch me, he’s gonna get his ass voted off the island because I’m gonna fight that bitch on it. Why aren’t you?
    Because he can still be Paranoid Cop?

8. ISO #1308

9. ISO #1309

10. ISO #1310

PR has a higher chance of rolling and it’s possible all Town other then me are PR’s.
    You use the term “rolling” as though there is random mechanics in this setup, like different possible TI choices that might be in the setup.

Like if you’re really just mad that you got citizen in a hidden setup just stop playing hidden setups because someone has to have citizen im a balanced game.

11. ISO #1311

12. ISO #1312

13. ISO #1313

14. ISO #1314

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    RESPOND TO THIS:

IF YOU ARE A CITIZEN YOU FIGHT MIKE UNTIL YOUR DEATH TRYING TO AVOID GETTING LYNCHED AT ANY COST.

LYNCHING MIKE ALSO CLEARS ALL DOUBT REGARDING YOU. YOU SHOULD AIM FOR US TO LYNCH MIKE INSTEAD OF YOURSELF WHO YOU KNOW ARE 100% TOWN.
    So your saying I should play the role of an IC instead of possibility allowing a Paranoid Cop to live that can give us the mafia?

15. ISO #1315

Because he can still be Paranoid Cop?
    This still doesn’t answer why you didn’t claim a role name for 24 hours.

16. ISO #1316

17. ISO #1317

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    ISO me I have given it over and over. Read the game I am not spoon feeding you.
    You haven't claimed your specific role and details beside some unclear thing. Make it all clear in one beautiful post so we can completely understand the technicalities of your role.

Please stop redirecting me to ISOs. You and DM are incredibly rude.

18. ISO #1318

19. ISO #1319

20. ISO #1320

What if this is something really insane like Mike and DM bussing each other and we just messed up all of their plans.
    I just don't understand DM's reluctance to vote Mike here if he genuinely has the information that Mike is lying about their check on them.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

21. ISO #1321

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    -vote Mike

Roflol I call him out for being exe. Just never lynch gry this exe does not derserves the win.

Vote me roflol at least you got the balls.

Like I said Thunderdome me or DM let’s do this.

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

22. ISO #1322

23. ISO #1323

24. ISO #1324

25. ISO #1325

26. ISO #1326

27. ISO #1327

28. ISO #1328

29. ISO #1329

30. ISO #1330

31. ISO #1331

So your saying I should play the role of an IC instead of possibility allowing a Paranoid Cop to live that can give us the mafia?
    I also have serious doubts that a setup with 6 antitown would have an town paranoid cop.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

32. ISO #1332

There are two of us, we share a night chat. My partner is cop im a vigilante with him bang bang lets go.
    Stop claiming vigi nobody believes you

33. ISO #1333

34. ISO #1334

I am going to lag so dam hard when you see I flip as sheriff. Notice how DM voted me when he was claiming he was the best lynch. Hammer me for the throw I dare you.

35. ISO #1335

36. ISO #1336

37. ISO #1337

38. ISO #1338

39. ISO #1339

40. ISO #1340

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    "People have busy lives to deal with"

Yeah, so? I have a lot of shit going on myself, yet find time.for the game

Maybe we should treat FM like we treat the arcade. "If you don't like the way the culture is, then don't play"

Instead of trying to over moderate it
    You signed up for a game that literally had this rule written in it. You are, in part, consenting to it by signing up to it. If you had a problem with it, raising such problems or concerns at signups or before hand would've been better. I've made the links to the setup clear, and even heavily advised on the signups post that the publicly available information be read.

Anyways, as I've said, I'm being quite lenient on this.

Keep in mind it was just a warning that I would appreciate seeing more game-related content. I recognize that parts of D1 can be fairly shit-posty as usual.

Not only that, but this is an opportunity for me (as a new host) to learn from when to consider something as spam rather than game-related content. As much as shit-posting can be enjoyable, I would really prefer not to see large sections of the game just not be related to the game that I put my own effort into creating and trying to make enjoyable for people. Honestly, it's been really enjoyable to everyone play here, but if it devolves into high post counts of nothingness then I don't really value it as the same. As for where that border or line lies I don't know, and I may only figure it out by becoming an experienced host.

We can discuss this more, but I would prefer if we do it post-game.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

41. ISO #1341

42. ISO #1342

43. ISO #1343

44. ISO #1344

45. ISO #1345

46. ISO #1346

47. ISO #1347

I think what’s so unsettling to me is that I’ve seen DM play scum and I know he isn’t a bad player but this play is so horrendous from a town POV that there’s no way he should be town here

48. ISO #1348

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    when you put all the qualifiers, u just look like some sleazy lawyer. Try again.
    I gave you reasoning, you just sent a random lazy response with no arguments.

2 people kill someone. One in self defense and the other one in a murder. But this is just random qualifiers with no importance.

49. ISO #1349

50. ISO #1350

There are two of us, we share a night chat. My partner is cop im a vigilante with him bang bang lets go.
    Roflol share chat interesting like mafia. Hmmm you hated defended DM also. Is he in your chat also?

Town when you see my flip here just kill DM and freckles. If you have the votes tomorrow. But prob not gg town will prob lose but I at least tryed giveign town the win.

I am gong to troll you so hard post games well only the ones that are town.