Results 1,401 to 1,450 of 1811

Thread: S-FM 310: DTM

1. ISO #1401

2. ISO #1402

Re: S-FM 310: DTM

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    he heavily hinted citizen
    But he didn’t say the NAME of the role.

That heavily implies to me that he doesn’t KNOW the name of the role and doesn’t want to be caught out if the role has a different stupid name like vanilla townie that isn’t usually found on this site
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

3. ISO #1403

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    This is a no gas zone. You cannot gaslight me here I’m too stubborn to allow it.

You are not police. If you are police that has NO correlation with lynching Mike because a police sheriff does not rule out the existance of a town aligned sheriff (even if I literally don’t give a shit what Mike is right now because it doesn’t tell us anything other than what DM might be)
    except, town shouldn't have sheriff since we have killing. i believe the police are true neutrals here. if we have both investigative and killing then this is quite conflicting at so many levels.

i just don't know why do we entertain anyones claim here. all we need to do is gather people and form consensus. ganelon is avoiding EOD and mike/dm are locked on each other so thats 3 slots that dont give a fuck about rest of us here and thats all I care fmpov

4. ISO #1404

5. ISO #1405

6. ISO #1406

7. ISO #1407

I am just tired of trying to help town getting a red check day 1 saving a possible town from a turbo lynch day 1 at start and outing to save him. And all game being disrespected told I am fake that this setup does not alow my role.

Everyone thinks I am. Exe or jester yet all the votes on me roflol. So I guess I am not jester or why vote me lol so you must all think I am exe.

Freckles and bananas both said they thought I was town fake claiming yet they want to vote me over the red Check. Don’t anyway say mike is throwing and giving up. I am sick of helping town and being treated as a moron fake claiming.

so grow a pair and vote me. Or vote DM

It is simple.

This is why I don’t play the mod anymore people always votes the sheriff with the red check not the red check and wow town loses. I wonder why.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

8. ISO #1408

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    he said he was citizen 3 times.
    He’s said

1) iso banana
    2) if you know I’m cit why are you still asking me to claim
    3) there wasn’t a third time he’s just calling me scum because I’m asking him to claim
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

9. ISO #1409

10. ISO #1410

11. ISO #1411

12. ISO #1412

By the way I will help town with my flavor I am supposed to track down the people sending the death threats to other people. What ever that means.

Consider this my LW
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

13. ISO #1413

14. ISO #1414

15. ISO #1415

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Frinckles is perfectly describing a Mafia Team with a Godfather and a Consigliere.

10/10.
    True, but we win with town. Also, we both coded, as I said. My flip allows my partner to confirm themselves if they need to and vice versa. Simple.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

16. ISO #1416

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    By the way I will help town with my flavor I am supposed to track down the people sending the death threats to other people. What ever that means.

Consider this my LW
    ..thats literally our flavor except we're undercover.

17. ISO #1417

18. ISO #1418

19. ISO #1419

20. ISO #1420

Before you even knew it, conversation turned into shouting, shouting into pushing, and pushing into an angry mob for which everyone knew someone was not going to survive.

When the meeting security officers intervened, and the dust settled, Dark Magician was found dead.

They were a Citizen of the Town alignment!

Spoiler : Role Card :

You are a Citizen!

You are a standard citizen of the Town. Recently, an individual had come by and suggested you come to a meeting tomorrow regarding death threats that many in the town had received. When you arrive, you can tell not all are at ease...

Win Condition: Town wins upon eliminating all who oppose them.

Alignment: Town

Special abilities:
    None.

However, later this evening, Mike was found dead from a self-inflicted gunshot wound.

They were an Executioner of the Neural alignment!

You are an Executioner!

Convinced that a certain citizen was responsible for a death threat you have received recently, you have made it your mission to eliminate them.

Win Condition: You must eliminate a target by any means necessary.

Alignment: Neutral

Special abilities:
    You will be given a target of which you must eliminate.

The target is guaranteed to be Town.

If your target is night killed, then you will be given a new target that is guaranteed to be Town.

In the extremely unlikely situation where there are no more Towns to be a target, when you haven’t Eliminated any, you won’t be able to win.

I don’t know how to word the bad news to you, but, uh, at completion of your win condition you commit suicide. This occurs at that same time your target is eliminated. You will win.

Night will begin in a little less than 4 hours from now.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

21. ISO #1421

Night has fallen.

May the darkness that covers this town never threaten you.

Player Alive/Dead Role ISO
    @Dark Magician Dead (EoD 1) Citizen ISO
    @BananaCucho Alive ISO
    @Mike Dead (EoD 1) Executioner ISO
    @Stealthbomber16 Alive ISO
    @Frinckles Alive ISO
    @Norwee Alive ISO
    @bakermir Alive ISO
    @theoneceko Alive ISO
    @Gyrlander Alive ISO
    @Renegade Alive ISO
    @Oberon Alive ISO
    @Firebringer Alive ISO

Night Ends (roughly) in:

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

A.K.A "That One Idiot"

22. ISO #1422

The Sun has risen.

You all come in, one by one, in the morning hours. Silence is to be had, for
    Renegade's death last night. Silence is to be had, for Dark Magician, who was eliminated by the mob under false accusations yesterday. However, you knew that there would not be silence. There was not even silence in the night, for Renegade's death had exemplified that. And there will be no silence, for those who are responsible.

Renegade was killed last night. He was a Vigilante of the Police alignment!

You are a Police Vigilante!

You are a police vigilante. Thanks to an anonymous tip, you and your partner launched a successful police raid that has the local Mafia organization in disarray. However, you and your partner have received a death threat recently and decided together to arrange a meeting of likely suspects. You’re absolutely sure one of them is responsible for it, but unsure if you and your partner brought the attention of more than what you bargained for.

Win Condition: Eliminate all threats to the Police Agent and Town factions.

Alignment: Police Agent

Special abilities:
    You are of the Police Agent alignment and therefore know the name and role of your Police Agent alignment partner. You both will share a Night-Only chat.

You have one shot of which you can use once during night time to shoot someone. However, you cannot kill on night 0 nor night 1.

You also have a one-time vest, providing night immunity. This vest is used on yourself when you shoot. Therefore, you must shoot in order to use the vest, and vice versa.

Player Alive/Dead Role ISO
    @Dark Magician Dead (EoD 1) Citizen ISO
    @BananaCucho Alive ISO
    @Mike Dead (EoD 1) Executioner ISO
    @Stealthbomber16 Alive ISO
    @Frinckles Alive ISO
    @Norwee Alive ISO
    @bakermir Alive ISO
    @theoneceko Alive ISO
    @Gyrlander Alive ISO
    @Renegade Dead (Night 1) Vigilante ISO
    @Oberon Alive ISO
    @Firebringer Alive ISO

5 votes to hammer.

Remember, it is Majority + Plurality. If you wish to avoid an elimination, vote "skip"; so long as the skip votes have more votes than any single vote train/wagon, an elimination will not occur.

The day ends (roughly) in:

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

A.K.A "That One Idiot"

23. ISO #1423

24. ISO #1424

25. ISO #1425

26. ISO #1426

27. ISO #1427

28. ISO #1428

29. ISO #1429

30. ISO #1430

31. ISO #1431

32. ISO #1432

33. ISO #1433

34. ISO #1434

35. ISO #1435

36. ISO #1436

37. ISO #1437

38. ISO #1438

39. ISO #1439

40. ISO #1440

41. ISO #1441

42. ISO #1442

Hidden Town Dark Magician
    Hidden Town Me
    Hidden Town
    Hidden Town
    Hidden Town
    Hidden Town
    Hidden Non-Town Mike
    Hidden Non-Town Reneage
    Hidden Non-Town Frinckles
    Hidden Non-Town
    Hidden Non-Town
    Hidden Non-Town

So just 3 non town left which could just be full mafia team or 2 mafia and another true neutral.

I dont feel like doing night kill analysis. Anyone want to induldge me by giving me ur theories of why reneage was killed
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

43. ISO #1443

44. ISO #1444

45. ISO #1445

46. ISO #1446

47. ISO #1447

48. ISO #1448

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    It was obvious to save DM. And DM didn't rolequit. It was quite obvious to us what was happening.
    DM was trying to deduce what the hidden setup would be. Considered the plausibility of being expendable in order to give the town further information on a Sheriff claim. He even went so far to suggest that even as an Exe, Mike should help town win with his death. There were multiple problems he and no-one else could see until I gave that information and switched me & Renegades roles.

We didn't realize that Mike would kill himself in the process. He would have ironically been the most pro-town neutral role because the suicide would prevent a kingmaker situation. Of course, you guys bought into it.

49. ISO #1449

50. ISO #1450