User Tag List

Page 22 of 37 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 32 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,100 of 1811

Thread: S-FM 310: DTM

1. ISO #1051

2. ISO #1052

Re: S-FM 310: DTM

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    yea i'm pretty frustrated with the endless wifom that's going on here. i think after a certain # of messages, town just starts digging themselves in a hole by thinking in circles.

ren: he lurks and that's it.
    banana: already posted over 250 times. many are shitposts. very frustrating for me to deal with, since i like to read every single post. he wants DM turbo'ed even though other trains have hardly been explored.
    firebringer: lurks and that's it. he gave zero reads besides a "LYNCH NORWEE"

we've 24 hours left, so i want to squeeze some discussion out before eod.

-vote Renegade
    OwO
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

3. ISO #1053

4. ISO #1054

5. ISO #1055

renegade is still coasting and posting fluff. he can argue the semantics w me if he wants, but to put it bluntly he hasn’t helped town at all.
    are you here yet or still reading? I know you like to backtrack.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

6. ISO #1056

7. ISO #1057

8. ISO #1058

9. ISO #1059

10. ISO #1060

11. ISO #1061

12. ISO #1062

ur game-solving from the start but ur lynch target and unwillingness to let the day end at its normal time.
    my lynch target is a self aware null slot who understands that i intend to lynch them despite agreeing with me on multiple things.

Gyrlander is fine with dying, and that's okay.

13. ISO #1063

14. ISO #1064

15. ISO #1065

16. ISO #1066

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    we get information anyway.

it's okay, you're a dead end. if I actually rolled vig this game I would put a bullet in your head 11 out of 10 times just so you know.
    Just Sayian... You Would Not Know What Hit You If you Did That...

17. ISO #1067

Lynching nulls is anti town as fuck. You don’t lynch nulls. Nobody is defending Gyrlander but for some reason people are okay with his lynch? If he’s a scumbag he’s a third party of some sort. Get the dude who is claimed to be a fucking mafia or eat rope tomorrow

18. ISO #1068

19. ISO #1069

20. ISO #1070

21. ISO #1071

22. ISO #1072

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    Lynching nulls is anti town as fuck. You don’t lynch nulls. Nobody is defending Gyrlander but for some reason people are okay with his lynch? If he’s a scumbag he’s a third party of some sort. Get the dude who is claimed to be a fucking mafia or eat rope tomorrow
    Here, let's put it this way -- why are you so invested in Gyrlander?

Naturally you assume I'm just defending DM (which is a slot that is solved tomorrow anyway.)

But why do YOU give a shit about Gyrlander? You will know 100% sure who is right in DM v Mike tomorrow and whether I'm partnered or lynch-worthy anyway.

What gives Gyrlander value to you? And please say something other than it's anti-town or whatever.

23. ISO #1073

24. ISO #1074

I don’t care about Gyrlander. Gyrlander is just being the same Gyrlander he is every game; aka, NULL. Meanwhile DM has a redcheck on them which is a mechanical claim that allows us to solve two people in one day. Option two sounds pretty fucking good to me.

25. ISO #1075

26. ISO #1076

27. ISO #1077

28. ISO #1078

29. ISO #1079

ok, things have finally slowed down. playing on the phone is much more relaxing btw. i don’t have to worry about formatting my uwu’s. and i’m able to get my point across w fewer words.

here is my reads list from strongest town to scum:

town:
    mike- his frustration echoes mine when i’m sheriff in the mod and find mafia on night 1.
    baker- started off very strong, but i haven’t followed his line of thinking recently and can’t quite place why that is.
    banana- annoying as hell and i hope @MartinGG99 warns him for his excessive post count. however, his shitposting and reactions to ppl scumreadimg him for his shitposting (ex. telling baker “your read is shit” when he scumread banana) is awfully reminiscent of his town “meta.” meta-reading generally makes me bleh, but i’ll make an exception here lol
    oberon- low on my town reads list for his lack of posts. however, he shares mike’s line of thinking. perhaps obe is trying to pocket? i’ll keep an eye on him.

scum:
    gyr: expresses townie frustration in ONE post, but besides that has only coasted
    sb16: makes one weird post that makes it look like he’s pocketing me. also coasting, but i believe he’s truly busy.
    frinckles- (i’m just copy-pasting from a recent post i made) ur game-solving from the start but ur lynch target and unwillingness to let the day end at its normal time. i was going to put u as null, but at sod u made two very strong posts. i still don’t get why gyr is a higher priority for u than dm. is it part of ur worldbuilding strategy?? gyr is an enigma for sure. however, ur the only one who has defended dm. u recently put a vote on dm, but u immediately switched it back to gyr. ur stance on the dm v mike issue puts u in my scum list.

norwee- zero game-solving, just hops on the dm train after saying dm is basically dead at this point anyways
    rene- zero game-solving
    fire- i’m tired poopoopeepee; zero game-solving

the three above r in my “pls do something useful or die” category. they’re ranked about the same, but norwee is a bit higher than the other two bc he hasn’t had a chance to prove himself, while rene and fire failed miserably to defend against the accusations i made against them. rene and fire r essentially duds and will eventually be lynched if they don’t improve their play.

dm- whatever he is, it’s NOT a town role. he hardly fought back when mike claimed he is mafia. he needs to be lynched, but first we need more posts from others. i’m afraid he might be a jester but if that were true, i’d have to completely reevaluate mike—which i do NOT want to do.

30. ISO #1080

my lynch target is a self aware null slot who understands that i intend to lynch them despite agreeing with me on multiple things.

Gyrlander is fine with dying, and that's okay.
    call me out for pocketing, but that’s a perfect description of gyr

31. ISO #1081

32. ISO #1082

33. ISO #1083

34. ISO #1084

35. ISO #1085

36. ISO #1086

37. ISO #1087

38. ISO #1088

renegade is still coasting and posting fluff. he can argue the semantics w me if he wants, but to put it bluntly he hasn’t helped town at all.
    That may be true but my lynch here is still the best optimal play.
    Sometimes a ML is better then a scum lynch if the scum lynch doesn’t help locate the other scum and only gets you to make ML’s.

39. ISO #1089

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    That may be true but my lynch here is still the best optimal play.
    Sometimes a ML is better then a scum lynch if the scum lynch doesn’t help locate the other scum and only gets you to make ML’s.
    Can you work with me and vote gyr?

40. ISO #1090

41. ISO #1091

42. ISO #1092

43. ISO #1093

44. ISO #1094

45. ISO #1095

46. ISO #1096

47. ISO #1097

48. ISO #1098

49. ISO #1099

50. ISO #1100

he is literally dead if he's telling the truth. and if he isn't he will be alive tomorrow and we'll know DM is town. why is this hard
    In a world where I’m wrong on you and your Mafia Doctor.
    I can see how this can be a good setup to double ML.
    Another reason why I want to be ML’ed today!
    Remember guys, ML’s aren’t always bad, sometimes they are just the right optimal play.