Register

User Tag List

Page 10 of 37 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 ... LastLast

Thread: S-FM 310: DTM

1. ISO #451

2. ISO #452

Re: S-FM 310: DTM

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Suicide is allowed if you so wish, but be warned that suicide in most setups where it is allowed can be a rather risky move. The suicide is processed at SoD, after ordering it during the night phase.

As a reminder, death notes and last wills aren't allowed in this setup.
    I know the risks of suicide Martin, wtf
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

3. ISO #453

4. ISO #454

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    I know the risks of suicide Martin, wtf
    Well I can't be encouraging or negative about a player's play or possible strategy.

That might give off host TMI depending on what the players believe. (This isn't to say that I have given off TMI)
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

5. ISO #455

6. ISO #456

7. ISO #457

8. ISO #458

9. ISO #459

10. ISO #460

11. ISO #461

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    I am perplexed by your night action tbh

If you want town on DM then you need to explain why did you visit DM on Night 0 to begin with instead of someone else.

Also the odds of you finding scum on N0 (6 vs possible 2 to 4 scums) is lower than mafia hitting the town TPR tonight given the 6 town vs 6 non-town odds.

I am not rushing to conclusions but your early reveal doesn't sound good to me. Town appears to be really weak on the setup.

I am not lynching DM as he is a proven LHF from past games, unless you explain the reasoning behind your night action and target choice and why would you reveal under this horrible town conditions lol
    I have already said I RNG my night 0.

This is what I did exactly.

I recived my role.
    I then looked at the player list going who the hell would I check night 0 with 0 info.
    I then went to the sign up sheet and said hell with it pick the first on the list.
    Dark Magician was on the top of the list.

Signs:

1. Dark Magician
    2. BananaCucho
    3. Mike
    4. Stealthbomber16
    5. Frinckles
    6. Norwee
    7. bakermir
    8. theonceko
    9. Gyrlander
    10. Renegade
    11. Oberon
    12. Firebringer

I then put in my night action to check Dark Magician.
    I then got feedback that he was was Mafia.
    I then decided to see how the day would play out.
    I logged in saw. He only made 4 posts that were fluff.
    I saw he put Grylander on L1.

I then knew I had to speak up or Town would Rando lynch some one.
    His responses to my check you can tell I threw him off. You can tell he was like oh crap. He gave up at start because he knew I outed him as mafia at start of game. Now as the strong player he is he is trying to recover and he is doing a good job.
    He got me to second guess that maybe I am an opposite sheriff. But here is the deal His reaction to when I outed him was SO BAD.

We know we have only 6 town in this 12 player setup. WHY WOULD WE CHANCE LYNCHING ANYONE BUT A CONFIRMED MAFIA!!!!??????
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

12. ISO #462

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    I hadn't even posted once so you tell me how the fuck you READ MY ALIGNMENT BY TONE
    EXACTLY

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

13. ISO #463

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post

I recived my role.
    I then looked at the player list going who the hell would I check night 0 with 0 info.
    I then went to the sign up sheet and said hell with it pick the first on the list.

Signs:

1. Dark Magician
    2. BananaCucho
    3. Mike
    4. Stealthbomber16
    5. Frinckles
    6. Norwee
    7. bakermir
    8. theonceko
    9. Gyrlander
    10. Renegade
    11. Oberon
    12. Firebringer

His responses to my check you can tell I threw him off. You can tell he was like oh crap. He gave up at start because he knew I outed him as mafia at start of game. Now as the strong player he is he is trying to recover and he is doing a good job.
    He got me to second guess that maybe I am an opposite sheriff. But here is the deal His reaction to when I outed him was SO BAD.

We know we have only 6 town in this 12 player setup. WHY WOULD WE CHANCE LYNCHING ANYONE BUT A CONFIRMED MAFIA!!!!??????
    He's not confirmed mafia

14. ISO #464

We don't even know if mafia exists

We do know that MM approved the setup with 6 town and 6 non town

Not only that, anyone following the setups progress through the setup workshop would know that it actually was 7 town and 6 non town at first, then Martin removed a town due to "behind the scenes" stuff

So anyone arguing "this is a conventional setup" clearly has no idea what they are talking about.

15. ISO #465

16. ISO #466

Not only that, anyone following the setups progress through the setup workshop would know that it actually was 7 town and 5 non town at first, then Martin removed a town due to "behind the scenes" stuff

So anyone arguing "this is a conventional setup" clearly has no idea what they are talking about.
    Fixed

17. ISO #467

18. ISO #468

I recived my role.

Signs:

1. Dark Magician
    2. BananaCucho
    3. Mike
    4. Stealthbomber16
    5. Frinckles
    6. Norwee
    7. bakermir
    8. theonceko
    9. Gyrlander
    10. Renegade
    11. Oberon
    12. Firebringer

So does your role check alignment? What does your flavor say?

Thank you Anonymous Donor

19. ISO #469

Not only that, anyone following the setups progress through the setup workshop would know that it actually was 7 town and 6 non town at first, then Martin removed a town due to "behind the scenes" stuff

I got feedback There is MAFIA and he is one of them. Are you just pretending I do not exist. I mean come on.

You Go and try and turbo Gyrlander and he gets to L1. I give usfull info to help town and I am tossed to the side WTF????

20. ISO #470

I'm not going to read 9 pages of 80% garbage nonsense to FIND THE POST WHEN U CAN JUST SAY TO ME RIGHT NOW
    They both got cold feet and jumped off of you at L-1, without you ever even posting, even tho any lunch from a town's POV has a 55% chance of hitting scum

This is not a conventional game. There is 0 reason to get cold feet there as town.

I do not scum read DM for putting you at L-1. But putting you at L-1, then backing off??? Wtf, why even put you at L-1 to begin with if he's just going to back off

21. ISO #471

So does your role check alignment? What does your flavor say?
    IT said It said "The person you checked is alignment: Mafia"

22. ISO #472

They both got cold feet and jumped off of you at L-1, without you ever even posting, even tho any lunch from a town's POV has a 55% chance of hitting scum

This is not a conventional game. There is 0 reason to get cold feet there as town.

I do not scum read DM for putting you at L-1. But putting you at L-1, then backing off??? Wtf, why even put you at L-1 to begin with if he's just going to back off
    Are you partnered with DM How are you not even thinking about the info I have given you?

23. ISO #473

I got feedback There is MAFIA and he is one of them. Are you just pretending I do not exist. I mean come on.

You Go and try and turbo Gyrlander and he gets to L1. I give usfull info to help town and I am tossed to the side WTF????
    Oh no you definitely exist

But the same 6/11 logic applies to you Mike. What's more likely? That mafia:

A) exists, and traditional "sheriff" exists in a non conventional setup

and

2) You found one n0

OR

You're not town (6/11 chance)

24. ISO #474

25. ISO #475

26. ISO #476

27. ISO #477

28. ISO #478

29. ISO #479

30. ISO #480

31. ISO #481

32. ISO #482

33. ISO #483

Oh no you definitely exist

But the same 6/11 logic applies to you Mike. What's more likely? That mafia:

A) exists, and traditional "sheriff" exists in a non conventional setup

and

2) You found one n0

OR

You're not town (6/11 chance)
    Do you think If I was scum I would be a little more creative then to claim a conventional sheriff. I mean come on WTF why would I out Day 1 unless I had a red check.

Scum fake claiming Day 1 is so bad. This setup is hidden. MM Balanced this setup. Trust me he loves to add conventional roles. You should know this.

I can not help I am the role I am. The fact I got lucky on a night 0 check because I checked the first person on the signup list is what it is.

Why are you so upset I checked DM? Why are you so hell bent to defend him?

IF you think I am scum then VOTE ME. But you wont becuse I think you know I am real and dont want town to see my flip. and see I have been telling the truth.

We have a chance to give town better odds. I found a mafia day 1 with my night 0 check. Prob should not alow the sheriff to get a night 0 check but odds are town would not hit a maifa night 0 as you put it
    BUT I DID. IT IS DM!!!

If we lynch DM I will be checking you tonight Banana. Now there is some motvation to not lynch DM if you are his partner.

Bananana I am getting the feeling if you are partnered with DM DM is a key role for your mafia team to put this much sus on you to save him.

34. ISO #484

35. ISO #485

You are not confirmed town Fred
    No but 2 ways to confirm me.

1 Lynch DM see when he flips Mafia.

2 Lynch me see my flip.

This is why I called the Thunderdome. Why you so scared I get confirmed. OR DM gets outed?

36. ISO #486

37. ISO #487

Do you think If I was scum I would be a little more creative then to claim a conventional sheriff. I mean come on WTF why would I out Day 1 unless I had a red check.

Scum fake claiming Day 1 is so bad. This setup is hidden. MM Balanced this setup. Trust me he loves to add conventional roles. You should know this.

I can not help I am the role I am. The fact I got lucky on a night 0 check because I checked the first person on the signup list is what it is.

Why are you so upset I checked DM? Why are you so hell bent to defend him?

IF you think I am scum then VOTE ME. But you wont becuse I think you know I am real and dont want town to see my flip. and see I have been telling the truth.

We have a chance to give town better odds. I found a mafia day 1 with my night 0 check. Prob should not alow the sheriff to get a night 0 check but odds are town would not hit a maifa night 0 as you put it
    BUT I DID. IT IS DM!!!

If we lynch DM I will be checking you tonight Banana. Now there is some motvation to not lynch DM if you are his partner.

Bananana I am getting the feeling if you are partnered with DM DM is a key role for your mafia team to put this much sus on you to save him.
    Bro you can be neutral exe for all I know. Or like I said, playing some dumb gambit as town. I have no idea what you're doing

And DM is in my POE pool so relax, after we get rid of Gry and Gan we'll get rid of him next. Be patient bb, maybe you'll die along the way and if you flip sheriff DM will be gone instantly

The urgency here does not make sense.

38. ISO #488

Scum fake claiming Day 1 is so bad. This setup is hidden. MM Balanced this setup. Trust me he loves to add conventional roles. You should know this. Why are you so upset I checked DM? Why are you so hell bent to defend him?

IF you think I am scum then VOTE ME. But you wont becuse I think you know I am real and dont want town to see my flip. and see I have been telling the truth. We have a chance to give town better odds. I found a mafia day 1 with my night 0 check. Prob should not alow the sheriff to get a night 0 check but odds are town would not hit a maifa night 0 as you put it
    BUT I DID. IT IS DM!!!

If we lynch DM I will be checking you tonight Banana. Now there is some motvation to not lynch DM if you are his partner. Bananana I am getting the feeling if you are partnered with DM DM is a key role for your mafia team to put this much sus on you to save him.
    Suggested formatting for readability.

I mean, doesn't change the content of what you say but rather the style and character, which is so much more important.

39. ISO #489

40. ISO #490

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Slip?

Do you want to elaborate?
    ROLE LIST
    Hidden Town
    Hidden Town
    Hidden Town
    Hidden Town
    Hidden Town
    Hidden Town
    Hidden Non-Town
    Hidden Non-Town
    Hidden Non-Town
    Hidden Non-Town
    Hidden Non-Town
    Hidden Non-Town

41. ISO #491

42. ISO #492

ROLE LIST
    Hidden Town
    Hidden Town
    Hidden Town
    Hidden Town
    Hidden Town
    Hidden Town
    Hidden Non-Town
    Hidden Non-Town
    Hidden Non-Town
    Hidden Non-Town
    Hidden Non-Town
    Hidden Non-Town
    Yeah, but what does non-town mean exactly?

Ugh, engaging in setup discussion, what a new low i've sunk to.

43. ISO #493

44. ISO #494

45. ISO #495

46. ISO #496

47. ISO #497

48. ISO #498

49. ISO #499

50. ISO #500

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    -unvote

I am toying with voting DM.

Mike makes an interesting case, though I do think he is doing some goofy gambit like BananiChucho said.
    This is why I called a Thunderdome.

VOTE DUDE MIKE
    OR
    VOTE DARK MAGICIAN

Good either way. I prefer the Dark Magician so I can get another check in case we have a BG OR medic. If not I die tonight. but that leaves other town pr a chance to find the other scum.