Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

Re: Getoff 1-S2-1-10804120

ID Verification :

Geoff : 1-S2-1-10804120 Correct.

Summary :

Geoff names himself "Uwu Chan" and gets the #8 slot as the Dragon Head.
    His team mates are #7 and #1.

N3, Arsonist burnt #7, and many others.

N4, Only DH, Deceiver, Arsonist remained.
    From this moment it was a 2v1 Triad vs Arso.
    Geoff asked his Deceiver team mate "So you need this win?" "or should we suicide and give it to 6"
    #1 answered "ofc i need points" "are you skyping"
    #8 answered "nope"

D5, Geoff asked the Arsonist "do you have an arson win". The arsonist replied "no, I am new to the game lul".
    Geoff asked for the Arsonist name so he could check his points. Both the Arsonist and the Deceiver gave their names.
    The Deceiver then says "its against the code if you are not voting him, i need this win" "it doesn't matter, guys report 8"
    #1 is being put up and is mad about the DH (understandable), "i'm triad 8 is dragon head, and 8 enjoy your ban, intentionally throwing/skyping"
    #1 is guiltied and died.

N5, Geoff put a dn and LW "no one wins ?", expecting both DH and arso deaths.

D6, turned out that the Arsonist doused himself (because of the deceiver hiding into arso's house) and decided to give justice to #1 by igniting himself.
    Geoff acted like "Relax 1 i knew we would win LOL, still funny tho"

Was the game outcome affected ? No, only because the Arsonist felt the situation was unfair and decided to self-ignite.

Player Offenses :

Intentional Gamethrow

Previous Offenses :

None.

Recommended Action :

WLx2

Additional Notes :

Geoff acted against his team mate, even though the Deceiver told him he needed the win.
    Usually this kind of decision has to be agreed by the whole side. And that wasn't the case.
    Moreover, he did intent to make a Nobody Win scenario and then boasted he knew Triad would win.

Thanks for the report.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

3. ISO #3

Re: Getoff 1-S2-1-10804120

Thanks. I agree sometimes people may come to a consensus letting one of the sides win or whatever, but that was not the case in this game. DH threw cuz he feeling "generous" or just because he could. Moment like this just makes me uncomfortable. Imagine bad boss fires hard-working people just cuz he can.

4. ISO #4