Friends from among us want to try mafia
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Friends from among us want to try mafia

Since the recent hype of the among us game, me and a friend (IGN LurtZ) started talking about this arcade that we used to play some years ago.
    In order to not make this a long and boring story, some of the friends we play with were interested in trying Mafia then we realizerd they have to be white listed since a lot of them never even played starcraft.

Before going through the hassle of finding their IDs I would rather ask if I can compile all of their info and post it in a single thread, I know it would seem fishy to ask for several accounts at once so I'd rather ask first.

Apologies for doing this, I know it's not how the instructions state on how to do requests, but my friends were not very motivated to mess with a forum and write the request themselves.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: Friends from among us want to try mafia

Got 3 of them to give me their IDs, they are as follows:

ID: 1-S2-1-11736357
    Bnet tag: Loisier#1438

ID: 1-S2-1-11736206
    Bnet tag: MarCarrillo #1563

ID: 1-S2-1-11734797
    Bnet tag: yazelgarcia#1741

Apologies if the veterans feel like we are clueless, there's a lot of info to take in for newbs and they have never played SC2 so they aren't used to the UI either, will try to teach them the basic stuff on private lobbies before joining pubs.

4. ISO #4