Stop posting in closed topics
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: Stop posting in closed topics

Quote Originally Posted by Plotato View Post
    Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 6 months: 6 MONTHS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to traps or whatever gay shit you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're "epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11 (baby, you gotta be 18 to use 4chan). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn.
    So I’m completely sick of your shit you constantly make me angry and sad and you've almost caused stuff a lot more severe than just anger and sadness that no one except my family and fore of my closest friend get to know about. Now knowing you your going to say something like proof or just straight up deny all the shit you do, but if you truly do not realise what you do let me spell it out. The things you call jokes aren't funny you make these so called jokes at other people's expense and you don't stop when they ask you to, you keep on going until they are so angry that just straight up leave. The way you insult people and call it a joke is something worthy of a 2 year old. I know you are going to say well maybe they can't take a joke, but do you really think its a joke when the person you are joke about is feeling like going away and crying in a corner or worse. So you're probably thinking of saying well they should tell me to stop, but what you don't seem to be able to get through your thick head is that people have told you to stop and you didn't listen, so they no longer tell you to stop or they are too scared to tell you to stop because you will just make fun of them even more. It's even worse when you are teaching someone a new competitive game you think it's fun and funny to kill or win over them so much that they don't have a chance to get good. Instead you pichon thos how are weaker than you to inflate your ego. It's like me an at the time a 7 year veteran of world of tanks taking you when I introduced you to that game and going to a private training room and whooping your ass, but I didn't I attempted to pass on my knowledge collected from over 4500 howes of play time and pass that on to you by playing alongside you not just ruining your experience by crushing you and then calling you trach. So in conclusion I think you should rethink the stuff you do the actions you make and the way you treat people. So please don't talk to me unless you have change completely as a person and are the kind of person people want to be around or just leave me bee.
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

4. ISO #4

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    So I’m completely sick of your shit you constantly make me angry and sad and you've almost caused stuff a lot more severe than just anger and sadness that no one except my family and fore of my closest friend get to know about. Now knowing you your going to say something like proof or just straight up deny all the shit you do, but if you truly do not realise what you do let me spell it out. The things you call jokes aren't funny you make these so called jokes at other people's expense and you don't stop when they ask you to, you keep on going until they are so angry that just straight up leave. The way you insult people and call it a joke is something worthy of a 2 year old. I know you are going to say well maybe they can't take a joke, but do you really think its a joke when the person you are joke about is feeling like going away and crying in a corner or worse. So you're probably thinking of saying well they should tell me to stop, but what you don't seem to be able to get through your thick head is that people have told you to stop and you didn't listen, so they no longer tell you to stop or they are too scared to tell you to stop because you will just make fun of them even more. It's even worse when you are teaching someone a new competitive game you think it's fun and funny to kill or win over them so much that they don't have a chance to get good. Instead you pichon thos how are weaker than you to inflate your ego. It's like me an at the time a 7 year veteran of world of tanks taking you when I introduced you to that game and going to a private training room and whooping your ass, but I didn't I attempted to pass on my knowledge collected from over 4500 howes of play time and pass that on to you by playing alongside you not just ruining your experience by crushing you and then calling you trach. So in conclusion I think you should rethink the stuff you do the actions you make and the way you treat people. So please don't talk to me unless you have change completely as a person and are the kind of person people want to be around or just leave me bee.
    this isn’t copypasta **WTF?!?!?** UwU

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    we need some proper mafia copypastas. References to 4chan and world of tanks ruin MaH ImMeRsIoN
    You think i was in a gulag Товарищ. я был экс красный армия и боролся 2 войны я достиг звания старшего лейтенанта, так что если великий человек к этой нации брошен в ГУЛАГ, как кусок капиталист дерьма на моем ботинке то я плевать на эту страну к счастью я не были брошены в ГУЛАГе и как таковой я стоять гордиться.
    Приветствую Российской Федерации, все приветствуют бывшего Советского Союза

source
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

This is the worst content I have seen on this site. This post is egregious and absolutely disgusting. You should feel ashamed for posting this. This is one of the worst things I have ever read.

I am not even going to move this to circlejerk. Circlejerk is too good to deserve a thread like this. I am making a new forum specifically for content that is this fucking awful in quality.

You have truly managed to disgust me and that is rare. I am both disappointed and angered at what I have read. Let this serve as a warning to the exact type of content SC2Mafia does not need.

9. ISO #9

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    This is the worst content I have seen on this site. This post is egregious and absolutely disgusting. You should feel ashamed for posting this. This is one of the worst things I have ever read.

I am not even going to move this to circlejerk. Circlejerk is too good to deserve a thread like this. I am making a new forum specifically for content that is this fucking awful in quality.

You have truly managed to disgust me and that is rare. I am both disappointed and angered at what I have read. Let this serve as a warning to the exact type of content SC2Mafia does not need.
    Mr. Stealthbomber, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

Mr. Stealthbomber, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
    You could’ve just said wrong answer

13. ISO #13

You get NOTHING! YOU LOSE! GOOD DAY SIR!!!

what if I lock this thread and then post in it
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

14. ISO #14

Quote Originally Posted by Plotato View Post
    Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 6 months: 6 MONTHS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to traps or whatever gay shit you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're "epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11 (baby, you gotta be 18 to use 4chan). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn.
    What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little jester bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the SC2 Mafia clan, and I've been involved in numerous secret griefing games on assholes like Drapoel and Airdawg, and I have over 300 confirmed Mafia game wins. I am trained in reserve psychology and I'm the top marshall in the entire SC2 Mafia community. You are nothing to me but just another number. I will lynch you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before in this town, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the SC2 Mafia community and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways as an SK or MM, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the SC2 Mafia administration and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the in-game lobbies, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18