• Option 3

7 36.84%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22 28 29 30 31 32
Results 1,551 to 1,574 of 1574
  1. ISO #1551

Re: S-FM 307: ?KRC AGAIN!

Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

2. ISO #1552

3. ISO #1553

4. ISO #1554

Well, that was funny, but only d1 and d2, then everyone had fun with their abilities after lynching the host.

But there is no chance for town to win vs 2 scum factions we were uninformed about.

Also... SK and Arson was town, but doctor was scum... Well, mechanicaly this game was nonsence and totally unbalanced. Next time at least announce the factions maybe?

Result: 7/10. Great 2 days, but after... the only thing I want is end this game faster, so I started to provide guns for everyone. No interest in playing realy, then you hunting something you don't even know. That was the main mistake of this game.
    I agree with plan C.

Even if game is already over, I am still agree, why not?

5. ISO #1555

6. ISO #1556

7. ISO #1557

@Stealthbomber16 thanks was a pleasure hosting this with you <3 even during the times it was hard to keep track of everything and a few errors occured XD

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

8. ISO #1558

9. ISO #1559

Here's every single host error (that I'm aware of) that happened N3.
    SOMEHOW we ran an errorless game up to that point with 11 power roles and lots of moving pieces.
    Only the 4th error *kinda* changed the outcome of the game. But I don't know if it stops the cult from winning.

1. The aztec invader flip.
    You already know this one. Whatever.

2. Cereal
    Passing the cereal from player to player is a day action. We ran it as a night action. Whoops.

3. The Moo
    The moo destroyed a fake gun belonging to @S-FM Jolly Rancher . He wasn't supposed to know it was fake.

4. The thing that made the Moo
    The cow rolecard was not supposed to be given to another player. It should've been given to MM, who was dead. This interpretation error gave triad the Moo ability, which they then used erroneously.
    I don't believe this changes the game because it cancelled the triads poison, but the person they poisoned was lynched, so it doesn't matter.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

10. ISO #1560

Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    Well, that was funny, but only d1 and d2, then everyone had fun with their abilities after lynching the host.

But there is no chance for town to win vs 2 scum factions we were uninformed about.

Also... SK and Arson was town, but doctor was scum... Well, mechanicaly this game was nonsence and totally unbalanced. Next time at least announce the factions maybe?

Result: 7/10. Great 2 days, but after... the only thing I want is end this game faster, so I started to provide guns for everyone. No interest in playing realy, then you hunting something you don't even know. That was the main mistake of this game.
    Dude read the game read what the host wrote at start. This game was meant for fun not to be taken 100% serious. If you don’t like it don’t sign up for this type of game. If I can have fun with it with both host bashing me insulting me at start due to my role. I was town. Then you have no place to complaine.

@sb16 and Aivion good job on the set up I had fun you both did a great job.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

11. ISO #1561

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Dude read the game read what the host wrote at start. This game was meant for fun not to be taken 100% serious. If you don’t like it don’t sign up for this type of game. If I can have fun with it with both host bashing me insulting me at start due to my role. I was town. Then you have no place to complaine.

@sb16 and Aivion good job on the set up I had fun you both did a great job.
    NGL. I felt bad and thought someone just made a role to piss off the person who got the role.

12. ISO #1562

13. ISO #1563

Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post

Did you enjoy being the Cereal Arson Father :P
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    fucketh me in the ass

14. ISO #1564

15. ISO #1565

So in case it wasn't obvious I was playing ZKL3DJ, the Triad's killing role as the Aztec Invader, and I submitted Chernobyl's/Zedus' role, the Cereal Arson Father. I intentionally created the CAF to give obvious feedback so I could immediately know what's going on with them, hence why I was suspect of them claiming to have an evil counterpart, because I intentionally gave them the ability to give TWO boxes.

Anywho, I had a great game, ZKL3DJ was a very fun persona to play as, much more fun than Lembird Oshay. Was surprised that the CAF ended up as a town role, but not shocked, thought they'd work well as a neutral evil. Good game everyone!

Are we getting a full list of COMs with submitted roles and other info?

Spoiler : Submitted role :
    Cereal Arson Father
    Each day you may give up to 2 people a single box of cereal each, cereal does different things depending on how you give it to someone. You may only do one thing to a box of cereal as you give it to someone.
    Players may choose to give a received box of cereal to someone to use during the day instead of using it that night. Players are informed of what the cereal does unless specifically stated otherwise.
    • You may Bless a box as you give it to someone, using this cereal will prevent them from dying from any 1 non-lynch attack during the phase they use it.
    • You may Mark a box as you give it to someone, using this cereal will mark them for consumption. Players aren't informed of being marked, but are notified that the box smells cool upon receiving it.
    • You may Stick a lighter in a box as you give it to someone, using this cereal will consume the souls of those marked for consumption, giving the user one random ability of the following per soul consumed [1-time attack immunity, 1-time misdirection immunity, 1-time detect all who visit you that night, 1-time roleblock immunity] Players aren't informed of receiving these abilities, and are used automatically.
    • You may Normally give a box to someone. It's tasty and feeds them, yummy.
    • You may Rig a box as you give it to someone, this box appears as a box given normally, but will publicly reveal the name of a player that visited them that cycle upon death if used.
    • You may Fit a gun in a box as you give it to someone, using this cereal gives the user a 1 time use attack that they may use in addition to their normal abilities.
    • You may Stick a note in a box as you give it to someone, as you submit this action, type out a short message that you could fit on a small note of paper, the player that uses this box receives the message given. Using the cereal reveals the message.
    • You may Poison a box as you give it to someone, using this cereal forces the player to type in the persona of a cereal mascot of their choice for the next day cycle. Failure to do so will result in them exploding into regular cereal that everyone may use. Players aren't informed of what the box of cereal does until it is used.

You may not give yourself a box of cereal, but can use and receive boxes of cereal from other players normally.
    You cannot die from hunger. As you have an enormous amounts of cereal.
    You also have a lot of milk, it should last you the entire game.
    You're also an ordained priest, you are holy.
    You're also an arsonist, as such you are immune to death by fire.
    fucketh me in the ass

16. ISO #1566

17. ISO #1567

18. ISO #1568

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    So in case it wasn't obvious I was playing ZKL3DJ, the Triad's killing role as the Aztec Invader, and I submitted Chernobyl's/Zedus' role, the Cereal Arson Father. I intentionally created the CAF to give obvious feedback so I could immediately know what's going on with them, hence why I was suspect of them claiming to have an evil counterpart, because I intentionally gave them the ability to give TWO boxes.

Anywho, I had a great game, ZKL3DJ was a very fun persona to play as, much more fun than Lembird Oshay. Was surprised that the CAF ended up as a town role, but not shocked, thought they'd work well as a neutral evil. Good game everyone!

Are we getting a full list of COMs with submitted roles and other info?

truly enjoyed how you got away with your d1 entrance and the reactions to it. you kept your cool well and it was hilarious

19. ISO #1569

It felt great playing an hidden game because it felt like the only time I was lying is when I said my allignment was town and when I townread my scumbuddies
    fucketh me in the ass

20. ISO #1570

gg thank u for the chaos bbs
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

21. ISO #1571

22. ISO #1572

HUUUUGE thanks to @AIVION

seriously this is the MVP of the game. everybody please thank AIVION on your way out the door.
    Danke AIVION :P

This was fun to play, although I died and didn't get to post my "Christ ist erstanden" song and to act like a miraculously saved guy... also good job to gyrlander for his scum play, had me completely fooled there.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

23. ISO #1573

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    No, thank YOU for enabling the efecult

Otherwise this would have just been "pass the item around"
    Why did everyone sumbit item madness roles lol
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

24. ISO #1574

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Why did everyone sumbit item madness roles lol
    Mine where all useless items MM I brought you Aivion the Jester God the same one that killed you for lynching I’m insane asylum game lol. Thought it would be a funny role.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>