S-FM 307: ?KRC AGAIN! - Page 31
Register

User Tag List

View Poll Results: ???

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Option 1

    8 42.11%
  • Option 2

    7 36.84%
  • Option 3

    7 36.84%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 21 27 28 29 30 31 32 LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,550 of 1574
  1. #1501

  2. #1502

  3. #1503

  4. #1504

  5. #1505

  6. #1506

  7. #1507

  8. #1508

  9. #1509

  10. #1510

  11. #1511

  12. #1512

  13. #1513

  14. #1514

    Re: S-FM 307: ?KRC AGAIN!

    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Chernobyl View Post
    -vote S-FM oooo

    Told you PSM was town and Cats+oooo are trash scums.

    Well, Piss Sun, you have my gun. Use it.

    Hope you ate not one of them.

    There is nothing to talk here
    What on earth are you talking about? According to cats, I was attacked. And he switched the attack to PSM, who was cleaned with no flip

    And you claim PSM was town why?

  15. #1515

  16. #1516

  17. #1517

  18. #1518

  19. #1519

    Re: S-FM 307: ?KRC AGAIN!

    That post by hosts alt says that PSM is Triad and I am Syndicate. If you are going to believe that host is just going to out 2 scum, you can't believe PSM is town. It makes no logical sense

    Someone has a role that caused the host to reveal false information. That or cause someone to be possessed (Piss cop and hosts smurf). Or something whack

    I cant have that role (Vitamin). Neither can Unfunny (Nightmare) or Piss Cop (turncoat) or Cats (Wraith) or ODID3838DMDK (Aztec)

    Only one person it could be. Unless host is simply just trolling

    -vote S-FM Chernobyl

  20. #1520

    Re: S-FM 307: ?KRC AGAIN!

    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Chernobyl View Post
    I explained a lot why you are scum. If you are not, you are worst town player ever seen.
    Explain how PSM is town. His alignment wasnt revealed on his flip. Yet you come barging in "told you guys PSM was town)

    We have no idea what his alignment was due to Cats targeting me and PSM. Someone tried to kill me

    So in order for me to be scum, I would have been targeted by town

    Does any of this make sense to you? Are you keeping up? Where did the other night kill go if town targeted me? You gonna wait for other people to claim what they did or just continue to spew nonsense?

    Why'd you give the gun to piss cop? Why not PSM? You were so sure of being town but gave a TURNCOAT the gun?

  21. #1521

  22. #1522

    Re: S-FM 307: ?KRC AGAIN!

    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM oooo View Post
    That post by hosts alt says that PSM is Triad and I am Syndicate. If you are going to believe that host is just going to out 2 scum, you can't believe PSM is town. It makes no logical sense

    Someone has a role that caused the host to reveal false information. That or cause someone to be possessed (Piss cop and hosts smurf). Or something whack

    I cant have that role (Vitamin). Neither can Unfunny (Nightmare) or Piss Cop (turncoat) or Cats (Wraith) or ODID3838DMDK (Aztec)

    Only one person it could be. Unless host is simply just trolling

    -vote S-FM Chernobyl
    Wtf this bullshit you are pushing? You already claed that vitamin and you are syndicate-alignment. Idk what "syndicate" is, but it's surely not town. You played like useless toxic trash whole game, and this post is nonsence, as every post you made.

    You are scum and Cats is your teammate.

    Now we lynching you and Piss Sun shooting your trash teammate with gun I delivered for him. Thats all.

    There is nothing to talk here for the ones, who can add 1+1. You are scum and trash.

    Piss Sun, just ahoot this toxic clown or cats, we lynshing other and gg. There is nothing to talk about here.

  23. #1523

    Re: S-FM 307: ?KRC AGAIN!

    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Chernobyl View Post
    Wtf this bullshit you are pushing? You already claed that vitamin and you are syndicate-alignment. Idk what "syndicate" is, but it's surely not town. You played like useless toxic trash whole game, and this post is nonsence, as every post you made.

    You are scum and Cats is your teammate.

    Now we lynching you and Piss Sun shooting your trash teammate with gun I delivered for him. Thats all.

    There is nothing to talk here for the ones, who can add 1+1. You are scum and trash.

    Piss Sun, just ahoot this toxic clown or cats, we lynshing other and gg. There is nothing to talk about here.
    I did not claim syndicate. I am town. Stealthbombomb posted that I was syndicate

    Go back and retake 1st grade and learn to read

  24. #1524

  25. #1525

  26. #1526

  27. #1527

  28. #1528

  29. #1529

  30. #1530

  31. #1531

  32. #1532

    Re: S-FM 307: ?KRC AGAIN!

    GAME OVER
    Congratulations to Piss Sun, Unfunny and Lemon Party for winning as Efekannn02

    Regardless of any sequence of night actions here, Unfunny singlehandedly could not lose the game from this position because he was gaining 3 votes tomorrow and triad didn't have a way to kill him.

    Night 1 the turncoat turned into Efekannn02. We didn't know what to do with that. So we asked @Efekannn02 for his feedback.

    Efe created a monstrous cult alignment with wicked RNG. We loved it. It won.

    Thank you to everyone for playing. I'll be making more posts with information shortly.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

  33. #1533

  34. #1534

  35. #1535

  36. #1536

    Re: S-FM 307: ?KRC AGAIN!

    Disregarding the loss I was preety satisfied with this game!

    Because:

    1. My gut call on PSM was right

    2. My submission got itself eliminated (through its ability), whiiichh I may or may have not been hoping for, but I really didn't know who they were until Birdie flipped.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

  37. #1537

  38. #1538

  39. #1539

  40. #1540

    Re: S-FM 307: ?KRC AGAIN!

    For those who aren't in the discord or haven't had the chance to see why the game is over yet:

    Mike's (Unfunny) role will be gaining +2 votes tomorrow, and Zedus (Chernobyl) is dying to poison.

    Since Triad can't KILL mike, the game goes into a 2v2 tomorrow, where Mike shoots one triad with his any-use gun that he got from Martin (Jolly Rancher) and then lynches the other one, resulting in a cult victory.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

  41. #1541

  42. #1542

  43. #1543

  44. #1544

    Re: S-FM 307: ?KRC AGAIN!

    Not really. I think the chances were extremely slim that triad wins from here if not mechanically impossible.

    I legitimately don't see a scenario where it happens. You didn't know Mike was scum and you didn't know he was about to become mega-mayor.

    Ironically, if you didn't link oooo and PSM you would've won the game mechanically last night.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

  45. #1545

  46. #1546

  47. #1547

  48. #1548

  49. #1549

  50. #1550

    Re: S-FM 307: ?KRC AGAIN!

    Aight yo wtf? I thought we had this in the bag
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    BRO HUUUUUUMP!! That's so Mesk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •