S-FM 307: ?KRC AGAIN! - Page 15
Register

User Tag List

View Poll Results: ???

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Option 1

    8 42.11%
  • Option 2

    7 36.84%
  • Option 3

    7 36.84%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 15 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 25 ... LastLast
Results 701 to 750 of 1574
  1. #701

  2. #702

    Re: S-FM 307: ?KRC AGAIN!

    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Chernobyl View Post
    I TR ZKL3DJ. I gave ZKL3DJ a gun starting from day 1. He didn't use the gun on his own initiative and instead announced he has the gun. This makes me think he is more than likely town and can be trusted.
    Hello, just popping in to respond to Chernobyl~
    I received my gun in a box of cereal, I believe that Chernobyl gave me my gun

  3. #703

  4. #704

  5. #705

  6. #706

  7. #707

  8. #708

  9. #709

  10. #710

  11. #711

  12. #712

  13. #713

  14. #714

  15. #715

  16. #716

    Re: S-FM 307: ?KRC AGAIN!

    Just saying

    if I still had a vote

    I would be voting Birdie

    And if I had to vote others for consensus (while hypothetically having the power to vote)

    Those would possibly be Pig Spider Monkey, Unfunny, and oooo


    Saying this in b4 we have another pointless day and we all get burned on n3 if there's an arsonist-esque role

  17. #717

    Re: S-FM 307: ?KRC AGAIN!

    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Cats 2019 View Post
    begone efe
    Hey if this "Efe" is player in the game, and that you're not being smited for it then.....does that mean they're not a player or role in the game if it is actually efe?

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post


    Do not COM Hunt! Mentioning you think "X player is X" Is strictly forbidden! It's an anonymous game for a reason guys... let's keep it that way.

    Then again, I suppose you aren't claiming anyone in particular is a player, just that they exist in this game.

    Unless you're joking about this "Efe" and I'm being a doofus rn

  18. #718

  19. #719

  20. #720

  21. #721

  22. #722

    Re: S-FM 307: ?KRC AGAIN!

    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Jolly Rancher View Post
    As for the "night immunity" claim I would like to imagine it kills the hypothetical "Efe" rather than him and so all he loses is just his extra vote.
    To further on this point:

    Having 1/13th of the game as unkillable (as town), when there doesn't seem to be a clear or strict KPN

    Would make things seem a bit balanced towards town depending on how many non-towns we're guessing

  23. #723

    Re: S-FM 307: ?KRC AGAIN!

    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Jolly Rancher View Post
    To further on this point:

    Having 1/13th of the game as unkillable (as town), when there doesn't seem to be a clear or strict KPN

    Would make things seem a bit balanced towards town depending on how many non-towns we're guessing
    With two votes, not to mention.

  24. #724

  25. #725

  26. #726

    Re: S-FM 307: ?KRC AGAIN!

    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Jolly Rancher View Post
    Tbh I'm inclined to think its a posting requirement by Piss Sun as a result of having 2 votes. It would kinda make sense....ish.

    As for the "night immunity" claim I would like to imagine it kills the hypothetical "Efe" rather than him and so all he loses is just his extra vote.
    No you're wrong stop speculating on my shit which you don't have a clue about.

  27. #727

    Re: S-FM 307: ?KRC AGAIN!

    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Jolly Rancher View Post
    Hey if this "Efe" is player in the game, and that you're not being smited for it then.....does that mean they're not a player or role in the game if it is actually efe?



    Then again, I suppose you aren't claiming anyone in particular is a player, just that they exist in this game.

    Unless you're joking about this "Efe" and I'm being a doofus rn
    I Lord Efekannn02 Am An Exception To The Comhunt Rule Because In Time I Will Archon With All Of You At The Same Time And Create A Conversation With Myself With Multiple Archons
    The Even Mention Of 'Efe'kannn02 In A Game Means The Game Is Fd

    There Is Also A Legendary Quote That Doesnt Apply Here Yet "this game is fucked if efekannn is the voice of reason"

  28. #728

  29. #729

  30. #730

    Re: S-FM 307: ?KRC AGAIN!

    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Piss Sun View Post
    I Lord Efekannn02 Am An Exception To The Comhunt Rule Because In Time I Will Archon With All Of You At The Same Time And Create A Conversation With Myself With Multiple Archons
    The Even Mention Of 'Efe'kannn02 In A Game Means The Game Is Fd

    There Is Also A Legendary Quote That Doesnt Apply Here Yet "this game is fucked if efekannn is the voice of reason"
    YOU WOKE IT UP LET IT FUCKING SLUMBER!

  31. #731

  32. #732

    Re: S-FM 307: ?KRC AGAIN!

    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Piss Sun View Post
    I ate something, it gave me 2 votes.

    I ate another thing, it made me go fucking psycho and have an alter ego.

    I became night immune. It's likely someone tried to kill me but I couldn't die.

    I used my role to confirm there is no red(mafia)alignment.

    These are the facts.
    May I Also Add I Cannot Vote And Dont Know This Person's Role And Alignment? -Lord Efekannn02

  33. #733

  34. #734

  35. #735

  36. #736

  37. #737

  38. #738

    Re: S-FM 307: ?KRC AGAIN!

    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Jolly Rancher View Post
    Just saying

    if I still had a vote

    I would be voting Birdie

    And if I had to vote others for consensus (while hypothetically having the power to vote)

    Those would possibly be Pig Spider Monkey, Unfunny, and oooo


    Saying this in b4 we have another pointless day and we all get burned on n3 if there's an arsonist-esque role
    Why tho lol

  39. #739

  40. #740

    Re: S-FM 307: ?KRC AGAIN!

    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Lemon Party View Post
    I've said before I know nothing about the poll, I was just picking an option and running with it. I like to lemon-grassroots organize you see. That's all I swear. Poll has nothing to do with me.
    What is your goal?
    Also, can you deliver something to others?

  41. #741

  42. #742

    Re: S-FM 307: ?KRC AGAIN!

    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Birdie View Post
    -vote s-fm unfunny

    We got em bois
    You are acting like you want us to lynch you. You keep tugging at different people just enough to get them annoyed. Never giving anything real one of the reason I said never to lynch you. You play like you are intelligent but your play is as if you are trying to be scum read. Thatís Grrrrreat!!!!

    Here have a box of Frosted Flakes to make your day better. There Grrrrreat.

  43. #743

    Re: S-FM 307: ?KRC AGAIN!

    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM ZKL3DJ View Post
    Hello, just popping in to respond to Chernobyl~
    I received my gun in a box of cereal, I believe that Chernobyl gave me my gun
    Thatís Grrrreat.
    I opened a box of cereal that is why I ha e to post like this ever post or I die. So this means someone can vist more than one person a night?????
    Now here is a box of Frosted Flakes. Because there Grrrrreat.

  44. #744

    Re: S-FM 307: ?KRC AGAIN!

    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    Thatís Grrrreat.
    I opened a box of cereal that is why I ha e to post like this ever post or I die. So this means someone can vist more than one person a night?????
    Now here is a box of Frosted Flakes. Because there Grrrrreat.
    I assume so, I can't imagine multiple people making cereal themed roles, and my feedback was at the start of the night, so I don't believe another role could've given them multiple actions. Unless it was a pregame mechanic, which I don't think is very likely

  45. #745

  46. #746

  47. #747

    Re: S-FM 307: ?KRC AGAIN!

    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM ZKL3DJ View Post
    Here's an idea, I'll use my gun on the 2nd top train unless we can come to a majority consensus regarding who to target with it.
    Shoot Chernobyl. He is claiming he is giving the cereal. With how it happens does not seem like a town role. More of a 3rd party to add chaos. Now have a box of Frosted Flakes. They will help you with fiber so you can take a massive dump. There Grrrrreat.

  48. #748

  49. #749

    Re: S-FM 307: ?KRC AGAIN!

    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM ZKL3DJ View Post
    We should use all resources available to us after all~
    I can confirm there is Night KP I have no idea how or what but I can confirm there has to be. That is all I am alowed to say. Hope this info helps, like a good box of Frosted Flakes would help with your dumps. Because there grrrrreat.

  50. #750

    Re: S-FM 307: ?KRC AGAIN!

    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    Shoot Chernobyl. He is claiming he is giving the cereal. With how it happens does not seem like a town role. More of a 3rd party to add chaos. Now have a box of Frosted Flakes. They will help you with fiber so you can take a massive dump. There Grrrrreat.
    I'm a town support. My role provides different kinds of bonuses. Tonight another player will get a bonus from me. If I survive I'll say who it is tomorrow and what bonus they have. This will make me an easy target but I know for sure there's a lookout role that will track me and tell you who killed me if I died. I believe theres a cult or arson and if I don't call out who got my bonuses then I was culted... Or possibly role blocked but I'll take that risk.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •