Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,100 of 1574
  1. ISO #1051

2. ISO #1052

3. ISO #1053

Re: S-FM 307: ?KRC AGAIN!

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Jolly Rancher View Post
    1) Okay. But in a hypothetical !Scum PSM theory, it must explain most of their actions or posts.

2) "Consensus" is generally reffering to the town agreeing upon someone to mislynch.

If the "there is no mafia" suspicions are true, then its entirely possible there are solo neut evil alignment roles out there that are meant to cause chaos of some sort in order to live to the end

In your case, you don't have any KPN so you would need to rely on the town getting a lynch each day. So its quite concerning to me that, among other reasons I've stated, it feels like you're just here to ask questions about what people think about others, so that you can just position yourself in the future to be aligned with the general "reads" or "consensus" that the town has.

3) I specifically said "Now this I can't say is intentional" for a reason. As stated above, in a hypothetical !Scum PSM theory, it must explain most of their actions or posts.

4) I don't necessarily think revealing targets is always a good idea. I haven't said who I've been targeting since n1 for reasons I've held secret. Its quite possible other roles have those same reasons. Worse comes to worse, you can just put whoever you targeted in the LW.

5) I never said that. I was highlighting your quote there that implied or believed it in relationship to an argument I was making, though MYLO was never related to my argument specifically.

What makes you think that in a 11-player game, where 2 towns and 1 non-town died, we're suddenly at MYLO?

Assuming a ~30% cannot win with town rule, then about 3 players are against town.

As for whether Lemon could or couldn't win with town I couldn't tell (because of the strange blue color), but he was non-town.

Let's just generously say he was a neut that could hypothetically win with town, which is not a member of the "3 players who can't win with town".

That means

11 (original # of players) - 3 (Cannot-win-with-towns that are alive) = 9
    9 - 1 (Lemon death) = 8
    8 - 2 (town deaths) = 6 towns left

With 6 towns left

and 3 evils that can't win with town

Unless the town night-kills one of its own tonight, then at most we're losing 2 towns by D4 in worst case scenario if we mislynch today.

Which makes it 4 (town) v 3 (various evils).

So no, its not MYLO. It will be tomorrow, with my guess.
    MYLO is different then LYLO. Just want to point that out before I respond to anything else.

1)I mean I’m not entirely sure how scum me would play but if you saying my “actions and posts” is more scum Aligned id like you to point out why it doesn’t or is unlikely to come from a Town PoV.
    Heck, Choose up to 3 quotes of mine and explain why they come from Scum PoV over Town PoV.
    2)Ok, why do you think I re-evaluated? To make sure I wouldn’t get a ML again. (Despite me probably would have pushed on Bibble because I still had him as my strongest scum read)
    Also, you think that this is a neutral based game only and there is no evil faction team?
    Or are you just unsure what the case is?
    3)Then I’m assuming you just pointed it out for the sake of pointing it out?
    Like you just had a “Theory” and nothing really Confident but still direct it at me.
    Fine. I mean I can see it coming from either alignment so that’s irrelevant right now.
    4)Not always, but sometimes it’s beneficial for Town and the fact they haven’t claimed targets but claimed their role shows allot.
    Like you didn’t claim your role which is fine.
    But usually when someone claims a “Protective” role. They usually say who they protected as there isn’t really a reason not to.
    5)Ok
    6)Well hold on. We have Me, You, Cats, oooo, Unfunny, Chernobyl, Piss Sun and Z.
    That’s 8 not 9.
    So 5 (Town) - 3 (Scum) AKA MYLO
    Wow! Incredible!

Now I can’t figure out if you actually didn’t realize this or your scum trying to pull a game winning ML on me.

4. ISO #1054

I don't like that you're talking about it ("it" being alignments being RNG'ed) while implying that people have potentially very bad roles for evil alignments.

It has a bit of overlap in a hypocritical way.

You literally do it on the post just before the quote above:

You can't have the idea that "hey this person's role is bad" as some sort of argument to make a push against someone to lynch while also arguing role-specifics aren't alignment-indicative --- we're here to lynch scum not who's mechanically liable; Especially if alignments are indeed RNG'ed.

Those two ideas or arguments you're making can't co-exist from my point of view, and its possible I may not be explaining it clearly here.
    Never said my Mooing doesn’t hurt Town it just hurts scum more.
    If Aztec is mafia Aligned I potentially just saved the game did I not?
    I haven’t been hypocritical on anything.

5. ISO #1055

6. ISO #1056

I think they're just busy for reasons I can't say in the game.

Though I don't think its town or scum-indicative; its NAI at best.

Honestly, it would be one of my possible considerations as an alternate option for a lynch today.

Depends on how their posting comes up later on.
    You had them higher then oooo and Unfunny but they are the alternative option?
    Buddy. Show me those reads of yours.

7. ISO #1057

8. ISO #1058

9. ISO #1059

10. ISO #1060

11. ISO #1061

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM oooo View Post
    Neither unfunny nor I are Aztec.
    NOW WHAT SPIDER MONKEY

NOW WHAT
    What what in the butt. Lol.
    But yeah, Least I can narrow down who Ascetic is. But if they aren’t Z and aren’t claiming then IMO they are probably mafia trying to hide it.

12. ISO #1062

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Pig Spider Monkey View Post
    What what in the butt. Lol.
    But yeah, Least I can narrow down who Ascetic is. But if they aren’t Z and aren’t claiming then IMO they are probably mafia trying to hide it.
    Then flush them out. I could agree to their elimination instead of yours

13. ISO #1063

14. ISO #1064

LOOOOOOOOOL
    Are you actually using that as a reason against me? LMFAO.
    Bruh. You make a role and it becomes someone else’s role In the game.
    All roles could have been support roles if everyone made support roles.
    PSM I think might be town.
    -unvote

15. ISO #1065

16. ISO #1066

17. ISO #1067

18. ISO #1068

19. ISO #1069

20. ISO #1070

21. ISO #1071

22. ISO #1072

23. ISO #1073

I am a role that is:

1) Confirmable

2) Extremely unbalanced and broken as team scum

3) Incredibly unlikely to be team scum

And that's why I've kept it close to the chest instead of just claiming shit like everyone else

Be very careful before deciding what to do next Spider Monkey
    2 should be: Incredibly unlikely to be neutral scum

24. ISO #1074

25. ISO #1075

I am the God role for town. So the auditor will have to vist me tonight. Becise I have medic roleblocker and will get more every night. I am a power role I am not the Failed Comedian. I have super powers. I am not the useless role that was just an act. This is not an act now this is real I have power I can heal I can roleblock I can do more as I get stronger. So scum if you want a chance to win you will have to stop me of my powers tonight or you will lose the game. MuahahHah I am a God.

26. ISO #1076

2 should be: Incredibly unlikely to be neutral scum
    3, not 2
    So then Team Scum still applies yes?
    Or are you saying that your role is incredibly unlikely to be aligned with any sort of scum. (even though a role isn’t alignment indicate)
    Like Roles in this game don’t mean jack shit regarding alignment.
    It’s what you do with the role that could potentially determine the alignment.
    Like I gave Nut to Piss Sun and Chernobyl.
    Now that’s for you to tell me if it’s scum or town indicative.
    I believe it’s Town indicative but that’s a bias take because I know I’m Town so OFC I’d think that. So you tell me what you think. Is it Scum or Town Indicative and why.

27. ISO #1077

28. ISO #1078

29. ISO #1079

So then Team Scum still applies yes?
    Or are you saying that your role is incredibly unlikely to be aligned with any sort of scum. (even though a role isn’t alignment indicate)
    Like Roles in this game don’t mean jack shit regarding alignment.
    It’s what you do with the role that could potentially determine the alignment.
    Like I gave Nut to Piss Sun and Chernobyl.
    Now that’s for you to tell me if it’s scum or town indicative.
    I believe it’s Town indicative but that’s a bias take because I know I’m Town so OFC I’d think that. So you tell me what you think. Is it Scum or Town Indicative and why.
    Let me reframe:

1) Confirmable

2) Extremely unbalanced and broken as team scum

3) Incredibly unlikely to be neutral scum

And that's why I've kept it close to the chest instead of just claiming shit like everyone else

30. ISO #1080

31. ISO #1081

32. ISO #1082

I trust in Stealth to at least attempt to balance the game

You should too. "All roles are NAI" is bullshit
    Are you really trying to argue this?
    Ok. People made the roles, the roles that they make will be implemented into the game.
    We’ve seen people flip have we not? The role doesn’t change. The role stay’s the same but the alignment can be anything.
    Like let’s say someone made the following role:
    During the day you can reveal to be an Innocent Child
    During the night you can check a player and see their alignment
    You know how many scum were on the main wagon

This isn’t going to instantly be Town.
    The alignments are RNG’ed.
    Stop trying to argue something that’s inaccurate.

I also want to point out.
    Both you and jolly seem to think that the roles aren’t always RNG.
    Both you and Jolly Claim you have roles you don’t want to claim and that they can “confirm” themselves.
    (Or at least you said the “Confirm” part)
    IMO it’s quite a bold move assuming I’m right and your both scum. Also makes me believe Unfunny is Town and your buddy is Cats/Z AKA someone who’s low activity, allowing you guys to use false role logic and try and use that as an excuse as to why you guys shouldn’t be lynched.
    You must have such a good role that Jolly is willing to sacrifice himself for you.

33. ISO #1083

34. ISO #1084

Spider Pig has acted like town from my pov. He also used some sort of protection ability on me. Does that mean he's town? No. Mafia can have protection or even be a neutral evil support. But this guys doing a lot for town from my POV than others (but mostly toxic) or even jolly rancher. Please make your read lists. You have my old one (I was right about lemon) I will update it after I received your info.

For now... I agree with Pig Spider.
    -vote oooo

35. ISO #1085

36. ISO #1086

37. ISO #1087

I should also mention:

The wraith I spoke with earlier has specifics in their role card that arguably can make them a town protector (though not in the strictest sense).

The way I see it, there's way too many "Supports" or "support-capable" roles (either through protection or not) for them to all be town.

Don't forget, there was that Jack of All trades that flipped town

And there was that "Mafia Universe Modbot Glitch" role that seemed to have potential for evil that ended up flipping town (Ironically because their ability got themselves lynched lol)
    I get the feeling you're trying to say that SB16 balanced this game according to what alignment each role is more suited to and we can predict how he did so. I personally believe he RNG but it doesn't matter cause we'll never know. I don't think this is a great way to scumhunt this game.

38. ISO #1088

Not surprising that you both vote me considering I want 1 of you to be lynched today.
    Still don’t have a readslist from Jolly though. As far as I can tell I’m his only scum read.
    However the fact I’m not hammered probably means Scum is voting me which I’m not surprised lol.
    I’m just trying to figure out if Jolly is Town voting me here or is Scum trying to save their buddy.
    Wait, in which universe are we at MYLO right now?

39. ISO #1089

40. ISO #1090

41. ISO #1091

42. ISO #1092

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Cats 2019 View Post
    I get the feeling you're trying to say that SB16 balanced this game according to what alignment each role is more suited to and we can predict how he did so. I personally believe he RNG but it doesn't matter cause we'll never know. I don't think this is a great way to scumhunt this game.
    He said that he at least attempted to balance the game.

43. ISO #1093

I think we're taking the "your role is unlikely to be scum/town" route and it's a very wrong one lol.

Ah also, my role is virtually useless right now and for the rest of the game.
    I have some useless abilities too.
    Maybe that abilities are useful somehow for others.

44. ISO #1094

Okey, I may have missed it but what's your role OOOOOOOOOOOOOO?
    Lets see if you guys can puzzle it out

First, remember what happened at the start of day 2

Secondly, read these posts from day 2 before any flips:

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Piss Sun View Post
    I will vote with pink ditto titty comitty
    Don't B stupid
    Next, look at the role cards that were submitted by now dead players. Here I'll even make it easy:

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...l=1#post888933

Now the whole argument by pig monkey seems to revolve around me being team scum with Unfunny or Jolly. I ask you in what world is that possible?

45. ISO #1095

Are you really trying to argue this?
    Ok. People made the roles, the roles that they make will be implemented into the game.
    We’ve seen people flip have we not? The role doesn’t change. The role stay’s the same but the alignment can be anything.
    Like let’s say someone made the following role:
    During the day you can reveal to be an Innocent Child
    During the night you can check a player and see their alignment
    You know how many scum were on the main wagon

This isn’t going to instantly be Town.
    The alignments are RNG’ed.
    Stop trying to argue something that’s inaccurate.

I also want to point out.
    Both you and jolly seem to think that the roles aren’t always RNG.
    Both you and Jolly Claim you have roles you don’t want to claim and that they can “confirm” themselves.
    (Or at least you said the “Confirm” part)
    IMO it’s quite a bold move assuming I’m right and your both scum. Also makes me believe Unfunny is Town and your buddy is Cats/Z AKA someone who’s low activity, allowing you guys to use false role logic and try and use that as an excuse as to why you guys shouldn’t be lynched.
    You must have such a good role that Jolly is willing to sacrifice himself for you.
    What is bothering me is there where 3 votes on you mine being one.and everyone voteing you where. Scum by your POV as you have stated prior posts. Now that I removed my vote from you you now see me as town? Where is the progression from you scum reading me to town reading me??? The only thin I did was remove my vote from you.

I need you to explain how I went from scum to town from your POV. Because I do not see it. If you think I am just going to be happy you town read me that is crap. I know I am town but I want to see how you changed your mind and now have me town.

46. ISO #1096

47. ISO #1097

48. ISO #1098

49. ISO #1099

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Chernobyl View Post
    Spider Pig has acted like town from my pov. He also used some sort of protection ability on me. Does that mean he's town? No. Mafia can have protection or even be a neutral evil support. But this guys doing a lot for town from my POV than others (but mostly toxic) or even jolly rancher. Please make your read lists. You have my old one (I was right about lemon) I will update it after I received your info.

For now... I agree with Pig Spider.
    -vote oooo
    Can there be a world of Chernobyl and piggy? Piggy’s cereal is scummy. This whole another player passing our bad cereal is BS theses are player made. I do not trust the cereal giver. Piggy and Chernobyl may be the mafia team.

50. ISO #1100

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    Can there be a world of Chernobyl and piggy? Piggy’s cereal is scummy. This whole another player passing our bad cereal is BS theses are player made. I do not trust the cereal giver. Piggy and Chernobyl may be the mafia team.
    Agree 100%. The "bad cereal" claim is so bad