7 36.84%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 21 of 32 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 31 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,050 of 1574
  1. ISO #1001

2. ISO #1002

Re: S-FM 307: ?KRC AGAIN!

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    I am more than town support. I guess I can let you all know. I am a town role that gets more powerful everyday. I start out day 1 weak being dissed by mods. Night 1 I got the ability to stop an night kill. Day 2 I earn the power to stop being dissed by mods. Night 2 I still can stop night kill. Day 3 I get the power to roleblock with my power to stop a night KP. So who would be best to Roleblock. I am putting the night save on myself. So I don’t die at night. I lied about being a failed comic to cover up so mafia would not know my role in case one of them made it.
    Hm...

Aztec Invader

Starting Attack : 0
    Starting Defense : 1
    Each night, may sacrifice a target player to gain Divine Favor. Sacrificed players are bleeding on an altar for the entire night, requiring a protection to be cast on them (doctor-like roles or weird spells healing people, whatever) for them to survive. If they are not healed by the end of the next night, they will die.
    Each stack of Divine Favor allows the Aztec Invader to pick an buff from the following list :
    - Blessing of Xipe-Totec : You are completely unkillable and unroleblockable for one night.
    - Advice from Huitzilopochtli : One charge alignment check, bypasses normal detection and investigation immunity
    - Feathers of Quetzalcoatl : One charge heal. Cannot be selfcast.

Buffs can be used the same night sacrifices are used and the same night they are picked, and are picked at the start of the night following a successful sacrifice. They can only be picked once each.
    Are you aztec invader?

3. ISO #1003

4. ISO #1004

5. ISO #1005

6. ISO #1006

7. ISO #1007

8. ISO #1008

I am more than town support. I guess I can let you all know. I am a town role that gets more powerful everyday. I start out day 1 weak being dissed by mods. Night 1 I got the ability to stop an night kill. Day 2 I earn the power to stop being dissed by mods. Night 2 I still can stop night kill. Day 3 I get the power to roleblock with my power to stop a night KP. So who would be best to Roleblock. I am putting the night save on myself. So I don’t die at night. I lied about being a failed comic to cover up so mafia would not know my role in case one of them made it.
    Did you make up the part about not being able to vote me day 1? Since I dissed you?

9. ISO #1009

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Piss Sun View Post
    Did you put the nut in your mouth, put it in your pocket, or give it away?
    I ate it. And I received protection.
    I think, our squirrel have different kind of nuts with bonuses. I have different kind of cereals with bonuses. Also someone delivers fake cereals, nuts and so on. Maybe he is scum or some kind of neutral role just for fun.

10. ISO #1010

11. ISO #1011

12. ISO #1012

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Pig Spider Monkey View Post
    Pretty sure alignments are RNG’ed.
    So your role doesn’t mean anything.
    Now you ask what makes me Town.
    Well while I don’t have any mechanical evidence on me that proves I’m Town, I can say I’ve been trying to solve all game.
    I’ve promoted activity and I have been making night action choices that come more from a town PoV over a Scum PoV.
    I gave Piss Sun my Nut N1. And N2 I gave Chernobyl my Nut.
    Now I’m a Cow and have no Nut.
    So let me ask you this, who did you target N1 and N2 with your Doc ability?
    I missed this

Why would you use your cow ability to nullify everyone elses abilities? That's super duper anti-town

13. ISO #1013

14. ISO #1014

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM oooo View Post
    Thats a lot of town supports, someone is lying
    I agreee.

Also the fact mods dising me should prov I am town. For a scum team to have that penalty at start would be a bit unfair if I was a scum. My role scum team will need to get me lynched becise they will not be able to kill me at night. And every day I get another power.

15. ISO #1015

16. ISO #1016

17. ISO #1017

18. ISO #1018

19. ISO #1019

20. ISO #1020

21. ISO #1021

22. ISO #1022

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Chernobyl View Post
    PSM is our town support role.
    What about you? It's time to claim something, I think.
    1. I don't think there's much basis in believing he's town, as with a game that anything can be submitted, alignments may be necessarily RNG'ed with a few adjustments for a rough balance.

Not to mention, roles aren't supposed to be balanced for any specific faction.

If you were to argue him being some neutral that can win with town, that would sound more believable in my opinion. Though I still wouldn't exactly agree with it.

2. I'm not going to elaborate on the details of my role.

I will say though that what I've said before about my role (such as the ability to give guns & a 1-time any-time gun) is true.

I'm not necessarily a support role in terms of "I can prevent death" and, but I can help others through the means of giving such guns.

Also I'm never going to disclose how I give away my guns (namely the any-time gun) without a lot of consideration.

What I do know is that since players flip their role card (along with their submission), then someone alive right now knows exactly what my role does based on hints I've given before. Though we can't really pin that down since we can't discuss our own submitted roles.

23. ISO #1023

24. ISO #1024

25. ISO #1025

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Jolly Rancher View Post
    1. I don't think there's much basis in believing he's town, as with a game that anything can be submitted, alignments may be necessarily RNG'ed with a few adjustments for a rough balance.

If you were to argue him being some neutral that can win with town, that would sound more believable in my opinion. Though I still wouldn't exactly agree with it.

I will say though that what I've said before about my role (such as the ability to give guns & a 1-time any-time gun) is true.

I'm not necessarily a support role in terms of "I can prevent death" and, but I can help others through the means of giving such guns.

Also I'm never going to disclose how I give away my guns (namely the any-time gun) without a lot of consideration.

What I do know is that since players flip their role card (along with their submission), then someone alive right now knows exactly what my role does based on hints I've given before. Though we can't really pin that down since we can't discuss our own submitted roles.
    I should also mention:

The wraith I spoke with earlier has specifics in their role card that arguably can make them a town protector (though not in the strictest sense).

The way I see it, there's way too many "Supports" or "support-capable" roles (either through protection or not) for them to all be town.

Don't forget, there was that Jack of All trades that flipped town

And there was that "Mafia Universe Modbot Glitch" role that seemed to have potential for evil that ended up flipping town (Ironically because their ability got themselves lynched lol)

26. ISO #1026

27. ISO #1027

I should also mention:

The wraith I spoke with earlier has specifics in their role card that arguably can make them a town protector (though not in the strictest sense).

The way I see it, there's way too many "Supports" or "support-capable" roles (either through protection or not) for them to all be town.

And there was that "Mafia Universe Modbot Glitch" role that seemed to have potential for evil that ended up flipping town (Ironically because their ability got themselves lynched lol)
    I hate how much I'm agreeing with you

28. ISO #1028

29. ISO #1029

30. ISO #1030

31. ISO #1031

Going to refer to Pig Spider Monkey as PSM from now on for simplicity's sake.

Spoiler : Point 1 :

Demonstrates disliking of low-activity...

Only to attack Bibble as soon as Bibble starts posting a fair bit.

Spoiler : Point 2 :

Repeatedly shows signs of collecting information from others based on their reads. He seems way too focused on the idea of a "consensus" than actual scum-hunting here.

Normally, I would allow questions like that if they're asked to a few select people. But here he's just asking EVERYONE (Not just through the post above but throughout the game!) as if he's ready to try and manipulate us through "consensus".

Please keep note this doesn't show case all of his posts that inquire for the same or similar pieces/types of information.

Spoiler : Scummy Irony? :

Now this I can't say is intentional but....its possible if PSM is scum here then all he's doing right here is to try and repeat one of Bibble's posts since he flipped town in order to look like town.

??? What's the point of this given what you said earlier ???

Spoiler : Point 3 :

So let me get this straight: You voted Birdie to start a train and do "pressure" earlier and yet you're not doing that so far on D3 even though its quite obvious you're going to choose either of them? Or are you leaving this as a setup to saying (in the future) "Oh one of them must be town and the other scum, so if we accidentally lynch the town today, then tomorrow we'll lynch the REAL scum"

Alright. I think this puts my thoughts and feelings in a rather cohesive manner, if not then I hope you can understand what I'm getting at here.

I honestly think PSM is just being manipulative. Don't forget, Bibble hinted at it earlier....
    I don’t accept your Thunderdome because I believe there’s always scum within oooo/Unfunny and neither one of them is you.
    You could be scum defending your buddy/buddies being one or both of them but eh.

So let me go over your post here.

1)You left out the fact I started the Birdie wagon due to the fact I wanted to get a wagon going. Yeah I did dislike Bibble, their vote on Birdie felt like scum being opportunistic and wanted to go for the “safe mislynch”.
    2)Define what you mean by “consensus”
    3)How is me talking about sleeping ANYTHING to do with what Bibble said. If I wanted to appear “Town like Bibble” I wouldn’t have done it like that. Town or Scum. Like it feels your just grabbing stuff and quoting it. Not hard To do. You can make an IC look Bad if your good at it.
    (Like Grave Posts and say how you believe it’s bad even if it’s completely BS)
    4)My point is to not clear someone based on their role. Unfunny wanting to not say their actions could mean they targeted their scum buddies so that’s why I wanted to know who they targeted. Logically speaking as Mafia Aligned Doctor you want to target your other Mafia buddy so they don’t die.
    5)It’s MYLO and Day 3 as you said yourself.
    Why TF would I do a similar thing to that of Day 2. One wrong move and it can be game over.

I hope by reading this you realize that you lock voting me today can cost us the game.
    All I ask is you consider other options as focusing on one individual only during MYLO is how you lose games.

32. ISO #1032

I don't like Jolly Rancher

But seeking a thunderdome is more likely town than scum

-vote S-FM Pig Spider Monkey

Sure why not

Pressure here is good. I would like to hear from him
    Not surprising that you both vote me considering I want 1 of you to be lynched today.
    Still don’t have a readslist from Jolly though. As far as I can tell I’m his only scum read.
    However the fact I’m not hammered probably means Scum is voting me which I’m not surprised lol.
    I’m just trying to figure out if Jolly is Town voting me here or is Scum trying to save their buddy.

33. ISO #1033

34. ISO #1034

Sure why not
    I missed this

Why would you use your cow ability to nullify everyone elses abilities? That's super duper anti-town
    Scum can have roles that can give them special kills/benefits such as special chats. So I wanted to get rid of Scum’s utility.
    Read Aztec Invader. If the person who has that role is Mafia Aligned it hurts us all.

35. ISO #1035

But I suppose you didn’t like when I mentioned Bolded right?
    I was talking to Unfunny about that I believe. Probably said it another time before then as well.

36. ISO #1036

Sure why not
    I should also mention:

LOOOOOOOOOL
    Are you actually using that as a reason against me? LMFAO.
    Bruh. You make a role and it becomes someone else’s role In the game.
    All roles could have been support roles if everyone made support roles.

37. ISO #1037

38. ISO #1038

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Chernobyl View Post
    I have a colossal amounts of provision. Idk what to do with this info. What if this message is some hint to win?
    When I was turned to a cow there was this thing where it nullifies some “Host” thing or whatever it is that they said.
    I’m assuming though it might have something to do with that.

39. ISO #1039

It stops all ALTERATIONS which can be the following: A poison that will kill a player the following day, Night Chats that are not a Faction Night Chat, a current event or mechanic that is happening due to another rolecard. TLDR: Basically ANYTHING that isn't an instant night action that doesn't do anything after it happens. BEWARE: Definitive Maximus Copernicus Legendary Drug Dealer Hard Cocaine in the Suburbs' current algorithms placed into the Host will also dissapear. You may not know what the hell I'm talking about.
    (I may or may not have quoted most of this directly from my Rolecard, but I didn’t quote all of it so I believe I’m safe)

40. ISO #1040

41. ISO #1041

42. ISO #1042

43. ISO #1043

I don’t accept your Thunderdome because I believe there’s always scum within oooo/Unfunny and neither one of them is you.
    You could be scum defending your buddy/buddies being one or both of them but eh.

So let me go over your post here.

1)You left out the fact I started the Birdie wagon due to the fact I wanted to get a wagon going. Yeah I did dislike Bibble, their vote on Birdie felt like scum being opportunistic and wanted to go for the “safe mislynch”.
    2)Define what you mean by “consensus”
    3)How is me talking about sleeping ANYTHING to do with what Bibble said. If I wanted to appear “Town like Bibble” I wouldn’t have done it like that. Town or Scum. Like it feels your just grabbing stuff and quoting it. Not hard To do. You can make an IC look Bad if your good at it.
    (Like Grave Posts and say how you believe it’s bad even if it’s completely BS)
    4)My point is to not clear someone based on their role. Unfunny wanting to not say their actions could mean they targeted their scum buddies so that’s why I wanted to know who they targeted. Logically speaking as Mafia Aligned Doctor you want to target your other Mafia buddy so they don’t die.
    5)It’s MYLO and Day 3 as you said yourself.
    Why TF would I do a similar thing to that of Day 2. One wrong move and it can be game over.

I hope by reading this you realize that you lock voting me today can cost us the game.
    All I ask is you consider other options as focusing on one individual only during MYLO is how you lose games.
    1) Okay. But in a hypothetical !Scum PSM theory, it must explain most of their actions or posts.

2) "Consensus" is generally reffering to the town agreeing upon someone to mislynch.

If the "there is no mafia" suspicions are true, then its entirely possible there are solo neut evil alignment roles out there that are meant to cause chaos of some sort in order to live to the end

In your case, you don't have any KPN so you would need to rely on the town getting a lynch each day. So its quite concerning to me that, among other reasons I've stated, it feels like you're just here to ask questions about what people think about others, so that you can just position yourself in the future to be aligned with the general "reads" or "consensus" that the town has.

3) I specifically said "Now this I can't say is intentional" for a reason. As stated above, in a hypothetical !Scum PSM theory, it must explain most of their actions or posts.

4) I don't necessarily think revealing targets is always a good idea. I haven't said who I've been targeting since n1 for reasons I've held secret. Its quite possible other roles have those same reasons. Worse comes to worse, you can just put whoever you targeted in the LW.

5) I never said that. I was highlighting your quote there that implied or believed it in relationship to an argument I was making, though MYLO was never related to my argument specifically.

What makes you think that in a 11-player game, where 2 towns and 1 non-town died, we're suddenly at MYLO?

Assuming a ~30% cannot win with town rule, then about 3 players are against town.

As for whether Lemon could or couldn't win with town I couldn't tell (because of the strange blue color), but he was non-town.

Let's just generously say he was a neut that could hypothetically win with town, which is not a member of the "3 players who can't win with town".

That means

11 (original # of players) - 3 (Cannot-win-with-towns that are alive) = 9
    9 - 1 (Lemon death) = 8
    8 - 2 (town deaths) = 6 towns left

With 6 towns left

and 3 evils that can't win with town

Unless the town night-kills one of its own tonight, then at most we're losing 2 towns by D4 in worst case scenario if we mislynch today.

Which makes it 4 (town) v 3 (various evils).

So no, its not MYLO. It will be tomorrow, with my guess.

44. ISO #1044

Not surprising that you both vote me considering I want 1 of you to be lynched today.
    Still don’t have a readslist from Jolly though. As far as I can tell I’m his only scum read.
    However the fact I’m not hammered probably means Scum is voting me which I’m not surprised lol.
    I’m just trying to figure out if Jolly is Town voting me here or is Scum trying to save their buddy.
    Correction: You don't have a recent reads list from me. Somewhere late-ish D2 I posted a reads list.

Let me find it...

45. ISO #1045

46. ISO #1046

47. ISO #1047

48. ISO #1048

But I suppose you didn’t like when I mentioned Bolded right?
    I was talking to Unfunny about that I believe. Probably said it another time before then as well.
    I don't like that you're talking about it ("it" being alignments being RNG'ed) while implying that people have potentially very bad roles for evil alignments.

It has a bit of overlap in a hypocritical way.

You literally do it on the post just before the quote above:

Scum can have roles that can give them special kills/benefits such as special chats. So I wanted to get rid of Scum’s utility.
    Read Aztec Invader. If the person who has that role is Mafia Aligned it hurts us all.
    You can't have the idea that "hey this person's role is bad" as some sort of argument to make a push against someone to lynch while also arguing role-specifics aren't alignment-indicative --- we're here to lynch scum not who's mechanically liable; Especially if alignments are indeed RNG'ed.

Those two ideas or arguments you're making can't co-exist from my point of view, and its possible I may not be explaining it clearly here.

49. ISO #1049

LOOOOOOOOOL
    Are you actually using that as a reason against me? LMFAO.
    Bruh. You make a role and it becomes someone else’s role In the game.
    All roles could have been support roles if everyone made support roles.
    And that's one of my points. The fact that you have given support to people (Piss Sun & Chernobyl) doesn't make you any townier because with many roles that are support capable, then a pure-RNG setup would demand a fairly high or decent likelihood that one of those "supports" is actually a scum role, and we wouldn't know which is which. All we have to guide us on that is day time discussion.

50. ISO #1050

Z still hasn’t posted yet. So it’s either him or someone’s just not claiming/scum Aligned Kill.
    I think they're just busy for reasons I can't say in the game.

Though I don't think its town or scum-indicative; its NAI at best.

Honestly, it would be one of my possible considerations as an alternate option for a lynch today.

Depends on how their posting comes up later on.