Unfunny
    Jolly Rancher
    Lemon Party
    oooo
    Birdie
    Bibble
    —————
    Wolf

Probably ain’t accurate. I’d need to do a bit more evaluation and re-reading.
    Bibble pinged me allot Day 1 but I haven’t read much of him Day 2.
    Your list also stuck donkey balls

9. ISO #809

10. ISO #810

11. ISO #811

Re: S-FM 307: ?KRC AGAIN!

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Jolly Rancher View Post
    Just saying

if I still had a vote

I would be voting Birdie

And if I had to vote others for consensus (while hypothetically having the power to vote)

Those would possibly be Pig Spider Monkey, Unfunny, and oooo

Saying this in b4 we have another pointless day and we all get burned on n3 if there's an arsonist-esque role
    OMGUS

You're terrible

12. ISO #812

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM ZKL3DJ View Post
    Here's an idea, I'll use my gun on the 2nd top train unless we can come to a majority consensus regarding who to target with it.
    This is pretty scummy, ngl. They gave YOU a gun, YOU need to make a decision regarding it to be judged. Don't push that decision off on the town

13. ISO #813

14. ISO #814

15. ISO #815

16. ISO #816

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    Thsi is my read list. Lol

ZKL3DJ
    Unfunny
    Bibble
    Piss Sun
    Pig Spider Monkey
    Jolly Rancher
    Cats 2019
    oooo
    Birdie
    Lemon Party

f
    S-FM Chernobyl

Purple needs fiber eat some Frosted Flakes s o you can take a dump becise I think you are full of it. And that’s Grrrrreat
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Piss Sun View Post
    Town:
    Piss Sun
    Bird
    Cherrynob
    ManBearPig
    oooooooo
    cats
    lemon

Scum:
    z3ylkfhsddfd
    bible
    not funny

-vote s-fm zkl3dj

Yeah.
    Here.
    Both Unfunny and Piss Sun made reads.
    In case you missed it.

17. ISO #817

18. ISO #818

19. ISO #819

20. ISO #820

Okay everyone!
    I just finished rereading, got a little distracted, you know, internet and all :P

Here's my list, in order of who I believe to be town or pro-town, besides myself of course x3
    -town-
    Chernoybl
    oooo
    Bibble
    Unfunny
    Pig Spider Monkey
    Piss Sun
    -null/neutral-
    Cats 2019
    Jolly Rancher
    -scummy-
    Lemon Party
    Birdie

I've changed my read on Piss Sun, because I don't think so many roles would have targeted them if they were scum, piss sun seemed scummy, but since he was targeted by a lot of um, not seemingly friendly effects, and does have some good info, I think they're probably town.

I don't like Birdie's posts, they've posted nothing of substance, and haven't really added to chat at all.

Lemon Party is nothing but a hunch, they've posted a lot, but something about them is off putting.

Jolly Rancher and Cats 2019 are genuine nulls at the moment, I need to reread them again before I come to any decision about them.

If we don't lynch Birdie I will attempt to shoot them tonight unless I say otherwise

21. ISO #821

Oh, and I don't think I mentioned this yet, but shame on everyone that tried to lynch my darling dearest, not only was it really mean, but it was a waste of time!

S-FM ZKL3DJ (1 [L-5]): S-FM Piss Sun
    Stealthbomber16 (6 [L-0]): S-FM oooo, S-FM Birdie, S-FM Bibble, S-FM Lemon Party, S-FM Chernobyl, S-FM Cats 2019
    S-FM oooo (1 [L-5]): S-FM Jolly Rancher
    S-FM Birdie (1 [L-5]): S-FM Pig Spider Monkey
    S-FM Piss Sun (1 [L-5]): S-FM ZKL3DJ

22. ISO #822

Oh, and I don't think I mentioned this yet, but shame on everyone that tried to lynch my darling dearest, not only was it really mean, but it was a waste of time!

S-FM ZKL3DJ (1 [L-5]): S-FM Piss Sun
    Stealthbomber16 (6 [L-0]): S-FM oooo, S-FM Birdie, S-FM Bibble, S-FM Lemon Party, S-FM Chernobyl, S-FM Cats 2019
    S-FM oooo (1 [L-5]): S-FM Jolly Rancher
    S-FM Birdie (1 [L-5]): S-FM Pig Spider Monkey
    S-FM Piss Sun (1 [L-5]): S-FM ZKL3DJ
    Aww, I messed up the formatting

23. ISO #823

24. ISO #824

25. ISO #825

26. ISO #826

27. ISO #827

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM oooo View Post
    This is pretty scummy, ngl. They gave YOU a gun, YOU need to make a decision regarding it to be judged. Don't push that decision off on the town
    no it isnt. using the gun to further the towns will instead of using it to randomly kill someone and likely fail is the opposite of scummy
    thats bullshit and you have no votes yet, time to fix that
    -vote s-fm oooo

28. ISO #828

29. ISO #829

Okay everyone!
    I just finished rereading, got a little distracted, you know, internet and all :P

Here's my list, in order of who I believe to be town or pro-town, besides myself of course x3
    -town-
    Chernoybl
    oooo
    Bibble
    Unfunny
    Pig Spider Monkey
    Piss Sun
    -null/neutral-
    Cats 2019
    Jolly Rancher
    -scummy-
    Lemon Party
    Birdie

I've changed my read on Piss Sun, because I don't think so many roles would have targeted them if they were scum, piss sun seemed scummy, but since he was targeted by a lot of um, not seemingly friendly effects, and does have some good info, I think they're probably town.

I don't like Birdie's posts, they've posted nothing of substance, and haven't really added to chat at all.

Lemon Party is nothing but a hunch, they've posted a lot, but something about them is off putting.

Jolly Rancher and Cats 2019 are genuine nulls at the moment, I need to reread them again before I come to any decision about them.

If we don't lynch Birdie I will attempt to shoot them tonight unless I say otherwise
    I agree on the logical basis of the Birdie read but have a feeling that they're just low-effort town
    could be wrong

what happened to piss sun mechanically

did lemon party do anything significant lately? "option 2" doesn't seem to have done much and now he doesn't seem to have done much either, unless im just not caught up

30. ISO #830

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Pig Spider Monkey View Post
    I nominate Bibble or oooo for a shot Tbh.
    huh? why
    What Does PL Mean?
    what people might have wanted to pull on you but i disagree with it
    'policy lynch'
    I don't know my man. I've said I got 2 different things to eat last night. I know what gave me the 2 votes, and I know what made me turn into a split persona.

I ate both the things, a pill, and a hot nut.

I don't know which one you provided.
    I swear this is an archon
    or someone with IRL schizophrenia

either way i townread them, they're taking the game lightly, happily and without stress but still participate

31. ISO #831

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Birdie View Post
    Imagine just walking down the street, minding your own business, when all of a sudden you taste something in your mouth. It's sticky, but it's sweet like pineapple with a hint of saltiness.

You like the taste so you swallow it and whisper "Sugoi desu ne". All of a sudden, you see a fat bastard appear slowly unzipping his pants and your surroundings have changed. You're now in an ugly bastard hentai and you're the protagonist.
    What knowledge are you looking for in this game lmao
    I do not have a night ability and I received no feedback I guess thats all the info I can provide. I'm town alignment and have no clue on any other alignments
    -vote s-fm birdie
    consider my previous vote on oooo as a fos now, this is too disturbing and too scummy to be left alone

32. ISO #832

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    That’s Grrrreat.
    I opened a box of cereal that is why I ha e to post like this ever post or I die. So this means someone can vist more than one person a night?????
    Now here is a box of Frosted Flakes. Because there Grrrrreat.
    youre talking like donald trump with your greats

if pink guy says he also recieved a gun in a box of cereal, i think Chernobyl is really not evil for what he did
    not that he was particularly towny earlier but him giving stuff out is not scummy
    @S-FM Unfunny

33. ISO #833

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Cats 2019 View Post
    Also, we're not lynching Jolly. He sounds good.
    'good' may be a bit of a stretch, but 'not like a solo scum' sounds accurate, so i agree
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Cats 2019 View Post
    As I've already said what AIVION said indicates that we need to lynch someone specific but we've been given literally no clues. Therefore I'm trying to read the message.
    didnt i say it first?

34. ISO #834

35. ISO #835

36. ISO #836

37. ISO #837

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Bibble View Post
    huh? why

what people might have wanted to pull on you but i disagree with it
    'policy lynch'

I swear this is an archon
    or someone with IRL schizophrenia

either way i townread them, they're taking the game lightly, happily and without stress but still participate
    This Is An Archon And I Can Forcibly Archon With You Aswell If I Wanted To

I Like Your Tone So <3

I Am Lord Efekannn02 The Self Proclaimed Legend Here

38. ISO #838

39. ISO #839

I Have A Lust To Hammer People The Moment I Have The Opportunity
    UNFORTUNETALY I CANNOT VOTE
    THE TRUE PISS SUN CAN VOTE HOWEVER

Whoever Suggested A Policy Lynch On The Poor PissSun Because Someone Summoned Me Into The Game Is Scum btw

PissSun Is A Victim Too And It Would Break My Heart If Someone Gets A Grudge On Me Because Someone Is So Butthurt From Efekannn02's Cancerous Posts That They Incite A Policy Lynch On Someone

40. ISO #840

41. ISO #841

42. ISO #842

43. ISO #843

The main point of the wagon was pressure, not with the intention of instantly lynching it unless they had a horrible reaction.
    Birdies response was more of “I don’t care”.
    Which could go either way I guess. For right now we should discuss more before ending the day too quickly.
    How much time left till EoD? @AVION

44. ISO #844

45. ISO #845

-vote s-fm birdie
    consider my previous vote on oooo as a fos now, this is too disturbing and too scummy to be left alone
    Let me also bring some stuff up here.
    1)Being Disturbing isn’t scummy. If you just vote stuff because it’s Disturbing then why didn’t you vote Unfunny when he posted a picture of someone shitting and it becoming Frosted Flakes.
    2) I really don’t think “what knowledge are you looking for in this game” is directly scummy.
    It seems more of a genuine question. I mean I think some people even called this game a “Shit Show”.
    So I understand that statement in a way. I think the disturbing content was more of a random post then anything but at least they continued to post something and continue being active enough. Again they are more of the “I don’t care” attitude.
    3) The last part is more Townie then it is scummy. It’s what allowed me to respond to them to get some more information. The more players contribute the better. Like this is actually one of their better posts.
    It gave as enough information and if we ever find this information to be wrong that’s when we can yeet them for lying. Or potentially anyone who claims they targeted Birdie.

Yeah I feel this is more forced then anything.
    It’s like you threw in 3 quotes, lied your last vote off as a “FoS” and repeated what I already said about the first post being disturbing and you don’t explain why it’s scummy, seems to me your just scum trying to join the bandwagon here as a “Safe Spot” so no one SR’s you for voting there. meaning that Birdie is probably town and you just want to pull an easy mislynch off to survive another day.
    Not on my watch buddy!
    -vote Bibble

46. ISO #846

47. ISO #847

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Pig Spider Monkey View Post
    Let me also bring some stuff up here.
    1)Being Disturbing isn’t scummy. If you just vote stuff because it’s Disturbing then why didn’t you vote Unfunny when he posted a picture of someone shitting and it becoming Frosted Flakes.
    2) I really don’t think “what knowledge are you looking for in this game” is directly scummy.
    It seems more of a genuine question. I mean I think some people even called this game a “Shit Show”.
    So I understand that statement in a way. I think the disturbing content was more of a random post then anything but at least they continued to post something and continue being active enough. Again they are more of the “I don’t care” attitude.
    3) The last part is more Townie then it is scummy. It’s what allowed me to respond to them to get some more information. The more players contribute the better. Like this is actually one of their better posts.
    It gave as enough information and if we ever find this information to be wrong that’s when we can yeet them for lying. Or potentially anyone who claims they targeted Birdie.

Yeah I feel this is more forced then anything.
    It’s like you threw in 3 quotes, lied your last vote off as a “FoS” and repeated what I already said about the first post being disturbing and you don’t explain why it’s scummy, seems to me your just scum trying to join the bandwagon here as a “Safe Spot” so no one SR’s you for voting there. meaning that Birdie is probably town and you just want to pull an easy mislynch off to survive another day.
    Not on my watch buddy!
    -vote Bibble
    have to go but stuff is wrong here
    I said it was disturbing and scummy, not scummy because it was disturbing. disturbing wasnt a comment about birdie's alignment, more of a joke.

what knowledge are you looking for in this game = 'we can't do shit!' and in the context, it was used to justify shitposting, and justifying shitposting is scummy. when you shitpost, you shitpost for fun, you don't feel the need to say 'oh but I'm shitposting because there's no info to get out of this game', unless you're scum trying to find a way not to contribute without having to lurk.

the last part is the statement of having pure nothing in a game with crazy roles all over the place. thats not towny lol.

pssh, as if i were threatened 'survive another day'. changing your vote after 2 posts is what id call the opposite of forced: spontaneous. im not even saying birdie is confirmed scum, just scummy, and i like the wagon being strong. if anything, you're the one who feels forced since the beginning of the game, you look like you want to appear scumhunty a bit hard.

48. ISO #848

have to go but stuff is wrong here
    I said it was disturbing and scummy, not scummy because it was disturbing. disturbing wasnt a comment about birdie's alignment, more of a joke.

what knowledge are you looking for in this game = 'we can't do shit!' and in the context, it was used to justify shitposting, and justifying shitposting is scummy. when you shitpost, you shitpost for fun, you don't feel the need to say 'oh but I'm shitposting because there's no info to get out of this game', unless you're scum trying to find a way not to contribute without having to lurk.

the last part is the statement of having pure nothing in a game with crazy roles all over the place. thats not towny lol.

pssh, as if i were threatened 'survive another day'. changing your vote after 2 posts is what id call the opposite of forced: spontaneous. im not even saying birdie is confirmed scum, just scummy, and i like the wagon being strong. if anything, you're the one who feels forced since the beginning of the game, you look like you want to appear scumhunty a bit hard.
    I’m aware you said it was disturbing and scummy.
    But why is disturbing a factor in you voting Birdie?
    That wasn’t justifying for their shit post Lol. They were responding to my post, maybe read posts and you’d have known that.
    I’m confused. They give information about themselves rolewise and that’s scummy to you?
    Like Piss Sun literally did a similar thing and did you ever question them about it?
    Seems to me your just making up excuses.

The vote doesn’t make shit forced. How you went about it does.
    Changing your vote doesn’t make it the opposite of forced it makes it NAI.
    There’s a difference of wanting a wagon to build and be strong and wanting a wagon with the full intention of it to cause a lynch and that’s what your doing or at least it seems that way to me.
    Funny how you go to OMGUS me and the only thing you can come up with is “lol you scumhunt too hard”.
    Like lol.

49. ISO #849

50. ISO #850