• Option 3

7 36.84%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 15 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 25 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #701

2. ISO #702

Re: S-FM 307: ?KRC AGAIN!

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Chernobyl View Post
    I TR ZKL3DJ. I gave ZKL3DJ a gun starting from day 1. He didn't use the gun on his own initiative and instead announced he has the gun. This makes me think he is more than likely town and can be trusted.
    Hello, just popping in to respond to Chernobyl~
    I received my gun in a box of cereal, I believe that Chernobyl gave me my gun

3. ISO #703

4. ISO #704

5. ISO #705

6. ISO #706

7. ISO #707

8. ISO #708

9. ISO #709

10. ISO #710

11. ISO #711

12. ISO #712

13. ISO #713

14. ISO #714

15. ISO #715

16. ISO #716

Just saying

if I still had a vote

I would be voting Birdie

And if I had to vote others for consensus (while hypothetically having the power to vote)

Those would possibly be Pig Spider Monkey, Unfunny, and oooo

Saying this in b4 we have another pointless day and we all get burned on n3 if there's an arsonist-esque role

17. ISO #717

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Cats 2019 View Post
    begone efe
    Hey if this "Efe" is player in the game, and that you're not being smited for it then.....does that mean they're not a player or role in the game if it is actually efe?

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post

Do not COM Hunt! Mentioning you think "X player is X" Is strictly forbidden! It's an anonymous game for a reason guys... let's keep it that way.

Then again, I suppose you aren't claiming anyone in particular is a player, just that they exist in this game.

Unless you're joking about this "Efe" and I'm being a doofus rn

18. ISO #718

19. ISO #719

20. ISO #720

21. ISO #721

22. ISO #722

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Jolly Rancher View Post
    As for the "night immunity" claim I would like to imagine it kills the hypothetical "Efe" rather than him and so all he loses is just his extra vote.
    To further on this point:

Having 1/13th of the game as unkillable (as town), when there doesn't seem to be a clear or strict KPN

Would make things seem a bit balanced towards town depending on how many non-towns we're guessing

23. ISO #723

To further on this point:

Having 1/13th of the game as unkillable (as town), when there doesn't seem to be a clear or strict KPN

Would make things seem a bit balanced towards town depending on how many non-towns we're guessing
    With two votes, not to mention.

24. ISO #724

25. ISO #725

26. ISO #726

Tbh I'm inclined to think its a posting requirement by Piss Sun as a result of having 2 votes. It would kinda make sense....ish.

As for the "night immunity" claim I would like to imagine it kills the hypothetical "Efe" rather than him and so all he loses is just his extra vote.
    No you're wrong stop speculating on my shit which you don't have a clue about.

27. ISO #727

Hey if this "Efe" is player in the game, and that you're not being smited for it then.....does that mean they're not a player or role in the game if it is actually efe?

Then again, I suppose you aren't claiming anyone in particular is a player, just that they exist in this game.

Unless you're joking about this "Efe" and I'm being a doofus rn
    I Lord Efekannn02 Am An Exception To The Comhunt Rule Because In Time I Will Archon With All Of You At The Same Time And Create A Conversation With Myself With Multiple Archons
    The Even Mention Of 'Efe'kannn02 In A Game Means The Game Is Fd

There Is Also A Legendary Quote That Doesnt Apply Here Yet "this game is fucked if efekannn is the voice of reason"

28. ISO #728

29. ISO #729

30. ISO #730

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Piss Sun View Post
    I Lord Efekannn02 Am An Exception To The Comhunt Rule Because In Time I Will Archon With All Of You At The Same Time And Create A Conversation With Myself With Multiple Archons
    The Even Mention Of 'Efe'kannn02 In A Game Means The Game Is Fd

There Is Also A Legendary Quote That Doesnt Apply Here Yet "this game is fucked if efekannn is the voice of reason"
    YOU WOKE IT UP LET IT FUCKING SLUMBER!

31. ISO #731

32. ISO #732

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Piss Sun View Post
    I ate something, it gave me 2 votes.

I ate another thing, it made me go fucking psycho and have an alter ego.

I became night immune. It's likely someone tried to kill me but I couldn't die.

I used my role to confirm there is no red(mafia)alignment.

These are the facts.
    May I Also Add I Cannot Vote And Dont Know This Person's Role And Alignment? -Lord Efekannn02

33. ISO #733

34. ISO #734

35. ISO #735

36. ISO #736

37. ISO #737

38. ISO #738

Just saying

if I still had a vote

I would be voting Birdie

And if I had to vote others for consensus (while hypothetically having the power to vote)

Those would possibly be Pig Spider Monkey, Unfunny, and oooo

Saying this in b4 we have another pointless day and we all get burned on n3 if there's an arsonist-esque role
    Why tho lol

39. ISO #739

40. ISO #740

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Lemon Party View Post
    I've said before I know nothing about the poll, I was just picking an option and running with it. I like to lemon-grassroots organize you see. That's all I swear. Poll has nothing to do with me.
    What is your goal?
    Also, can you deliver something to others?

41. ISO #741

42. ISO #742

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Birdie View Post
    -vote s-fm unfunny

We got em bois
    You are acting like you want us to lynch you. You keep tugging at different people just enough to get them annoyed. Never giving anything real one of the reason I said never to lynch you. You play like you are intelligent but your play is as if you are trying to be scum read. That’s Grrrrreat!!!!

Here have a box of Frosted Flakes to make your day better. There Grrrrreat.

43. ISO #743

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM ZKL3DJ View Post
    Hello, just popping in to respond to Chernobyl~
    I received my gun in a box of cereal, I believe that Chernobyl gave me my gun
    That’s Grrrreat.
    I opened a box of cereal that is why I ha e to post like this ever post or I die. So this means someone can vist more than one person a night?????
    Now here is a box of Frosted Flakes. Because there Grrrrreat.

44. ISO #744

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    That’s Grrrreat.
    I opened a box of cereal that is why I ha e to post like this ever post or I die. So this means someone can vist more than one person a night?????
    Now here is a box of Frosted Flakes. Because there Grrrrreat.
    I assume so, I can't imagine multiple people making cereal themed roles, and my feedback was at the start of the night, so I don't believe another role could've given them multiple actions. Unless it was a pregame mechanic, which I don't think is very likely

45. ISO #745

46. ISO #746

47. ISO #747

Here's an idea, I'll use my gun on the 2nd top train unless we can come to a majority consensus regarding who to target with it.
    Shoot Chernobyl. He is claiming he is giving the cereal. With how it happens does not seem like a town role. More of a 3rd party to add chaos. Now have a box of Frosted Flakes. They will help you with fiber so you can take a massive dump. There Grrrrreat.

48. ISO #748

49. ISO #749

We should use all resources available to us after all~
    I can confirm there is Night KP I have no idea how or what but I can confirm there has to be. That is all I am alowed to say. Hope this info helps, like a good box of Frosted Flakes would help with your dumps. Because there grrrrreat.

50. ISO #750

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    Shoot Chernobyl. He is claiming he is giving the cereal. With how it happens does not seem like a town role. More of a 3rd party to add chaos. Now have a box of Frosted Flakes. They will help you with fiber so you can take a massive dump. There Grrrrreat.
    I'm a town support. My role provides different kinds of bonuses. Tonight another player will get a bonus from me. If I survive I'll say who it is tomorrow and what bonus they have. This will make me an easy target but I know for sure there's a lookout role that will track me and tell you who killed me if I died. I believe theres a cult or arson and if I don't call out who got my bonuses then I was culted... Or possibly role blocked but I'll take that risk.