• Option 2

7 36.84%
  • Option 3

7 36.84%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 7 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #301

Re: S-FM 307: ?KRC AGAIN!

I noticed this page lacked this so I figured I'd give it the love it needed for my friend @S-FM Unfunny He is a good and dear friend of mine.

....IN HIS DREAMS. >=)

The dude could crawl in a hole and burn away for all I care... pathetic excuse of a Comedian.

UwU

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

2. ISO #302

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM ZKL3DJ View Post
    I'm going to put my vote on Jolly Rancher for a bit, I don't like the train on oooo, I think their aggressiveness comes from a good place.
    -vote S-FM Jolly Rancher
    I agree-ish with oooo about Jolly Roger but not about you. I can get behind a blueberry pirate wagon though
    -vote s-fm jolly rancher

If you want you can join my club~
    but my only lord is a jealous GOD, and i fail to see how you represent Him or why you would want me to join your club as of now, for you haven't given any read on me
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Piss Sun View Post
    Can we talk about the fucking roles we created?
    begone

3. ISO #303

4. ISO #304

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM oooo View Post
    OIASDFIO82398AODIJF started being helpful. There is a huge change in their posts since then
    please elaborate
    NO NO and NO.

Leave me alone with you religious bibble babble please.
    poor soul
    do you have a moment to talk about our lord and savior Jesus Christ? You could give me your reads while we talk
    else I may have to enlighten your soul with a rope
    that would be sad
    I have no idea what you all are bitching at each other about nor do I care.
    you are in dire need of enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Chernobyl View Post
    I think it's a good idea to vote SB16 and I'm imploring the rest of you guys to follow through with it.
    2 gods aren't needed, the Jester God should be the only one!!
    -vote Stealthbomber16
    SB16 is the Father, AIVION is the Son, and the Holy Ghost is somewhere... probably ghosting again. I fear God and His judgement if we offend Him.

5. ISO #305

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Bibble View Post
    I agree-ish with oooo about Jolly Roger but not about you. I can get behind a blueberry pirate wagon though
    -vote s-fm jolly rancher

but my only lord is a jealous GOD, and i fail to see how you represent Him or why you would want me to join your club as of now, for you haven't given any read on me
    I have a good feeling about you so far

6. ISO #306

7. ISO #307

8. ISO #308

9. ISO #309

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Jolly Rancher View Post
    1. tbh most of the votes to that point have not had a proper explanation and were RVS; I dislike that we've been continuing the RVS until jolly (me) moved his vote onto someone willing to say the word "OMGUS" -- I voted Cats 2019 earlier and no one gave a shit about that nor ever asked me to explain that.

2. "Super wolfy thing to do", huh I guess all the wolves must know that so, I guess that makes me lock-town? Oh wait, its never that simple to town read someone. Just like its never that simple to accurately scum read w00fers. So get off my lawn you silly antagonist.

Yall are just looking at some opportunistic w00fers who have an obvious inconsistency with the explanation of past votes that no one gave a damn about until the one that mattered on a scum.
    its not because hes wrong that hes scum, but youre right that oooo pointed out only that specific vote
    and yes i am perfectly aware of flip flopping right now but you make a valid point, everyone has 'omgused'

this is town vs town mutually flinging shit
    -vote unvote

10. ISO #310

11. ISO #311

12. ISO #312

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Cats 2019 View Post
    Why does this guy remind me of AIVION.

I hope the hosts didn't make accounts to play too lol.
    That's something S-FM Unfunny would do.

What a loser.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

13. ISO #313

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Cats 2019 View Post
    Why does this guy remind me of AIVION.

I hope the hosts didn't make accounts to play too lol.
    I don’t know what you’re talking about
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

14. ISO #314

15. ISO #315

16. ISO #316

17. ISO #317

No I don't think I will. There is an obvious townie tonal shift in their posts. They were not townie before, now they are.

My eye is still on you, you puffy charcoaled fellow, for defending them so hard when they were not.
    so obvious my mortal eyes cannot see it

elaborate

18. ISO #318

19. ISO #319

20. ISO #320

21. ISO #321

22. ISO #322

Like apparently we have someone named Birdie. Actually yeah, now I remember. That's "Boobies" I think

Pig Spider Monkey? Doesn't ring a bell, tho they have 20 posts. That's problematic

Lemon Party just memeing about option 2 so far, which is fine imo

Cats? Yeah Cats is a lurker so far. Literally nothing comes to mind. Okay with letting that slot go
    Last moment I posted we were in page 3 and all you guys were saying was random fluff shit with no meaning besides DOGGO and the hosts flaming unfunny.

23. ISO #323

24. ISO #324

25. ISO #325

26. ISO #326

Hello Cats!
    I like Cats, but the movie, eh, not so much.

Do you have any thoughts about the interactions between jolly, bibble, oooo, and myself?
    Personally I town read the first three. Jolly maybe not that much but there are reasons for why I don't want him dead. I like oooo's aggresive way of playing and bibble random jesus propaganda is barely enough so that it doesn't get out of hand. He still provides a certain amount of content that makes me trust him.

You in the other side haven't triggered anything special. When I read back you seemed to merely throw small comments, but I can't blame you that much. Content comes from the heart and forcing it isn't appropiate.

27. ISO #327

28. ISO #328

29. ISO #329

30. ISO #330

31. ISO #331

32. ISO #332

33. ISO #333

34. ISO #334

35. ISO #335

36. ISO #336

37. ISO #337

38. ISO #338

39. ISO #339

40. ISO #340

41. ISO #341

42. ISO #342

43. ISO #343

44. ISO #344

45. ISO #345

46. ISO #346

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Bibble View Post
    i confirm unfunny is unfunny

As I said it means nothing, he wrote that before the game started. I'm voting for all three options and hoping they aren't three curses
    Are you the one who made this Failed Comedian role where the host get to have fun and Dis me all day for being a Failed Comic?

47. ISO #347

48. ISO #348

49. ISO #349

50. ISO #350